Faking the moon landing impossible

• 457 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: Faking the moon landing impossible
« Reply #270 on: April 27, 2017, 09:45:50 PM »
Forgot one small detail - THE MOON ROCKS - Can't be faked!  There is no process on earth (then or now) that can produce an authentic moon rock.  The moon rock from the Apollo missions are REAL.  Period.

Citation please. Which moonrock and which study?

Just curious.

This has useful info:

http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/howdoweknow.htm
Any geoscientist (and there have been thousands from all over the world) who has studied lunar samples knows that anyone who thinks the Apollo lunar samples were created on Earth as part of government conspiracy doesn't know much about rocks. The Apollo samples are just too good. They tell a self-consistent story with a complexly interwoven plot that's better than any story any conspirator could have conceived. I've studied lunar rocks and soils for 45+ years and I couldn't make even a poor imitation of a lunar breccia, lunar soil, or a mare basalt in the lab. And with all due respect to my clever colleagues in government labs, no one in "the Government" could do it either, even now that we know what lunar rocks are like. Lunar samples show evidence of formation in an extremely dry environment with essentially no free oxygen and little gravity. Some have impact craters on the surface and many display evidence for a suite of unanticipated and complicated effects associated with large and small meteorite impacts. Lunar rocks and soil contain gases (hydrogen, helium, nitrogen, neon, argon, krypton, and xenon) derived from the solar wind with isotope ratios different than Earth forms of the same gases. They contain crystal damage from cosmic rays. Lunar igneous rocks have crystallization ages, determined by techniques involving radioisotopes, that are older than any known Earth rocks. (Anyone who figures out how to fake that is worthy of a Nobel Prize.) It was easier and cheaper to go to the Moon and bring back some rocks than it would have been to create all these fascinating features on Earth.

Thanks, much appreciated.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #271 on: April 28, 2017, 09:07:24 AM »
"Researchers Amsterdam's Free University were able to tell at a glance that the rock was unlikely to be from the moon, a conclusion that was borne out by tests"

(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html)

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #272 on: April 28, 2017, 09:24:49 AM »
"Researchers Amsterdam's Free University were able to tell at a glance that the rock was unlikely to be from the moon, a conclusion that was borne out by tests"

(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html)

As could the amateur geologist who pointed it out the art museum where the art exhibit had been staged. No-one on the Giant Leap tour gave that rock out, no-one pretended it was a moon rock other than the two artists who put it on display. No moon rocks were given out at all during the Giant Leap tour by anyone to anyone.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #273 on: April 28, 2017, 09:25:13 AM »

*sigh*
The real Dutch moon rocks are in a natural history museum. But the misidentification raised questions about how well countries have safeguarded their presents from Washington.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #274 on: April 28, 2017, 01:06:16 PM »
This thread is kinda getting in a rut, but at least this is relevant to the original topic.

There's going to be a Lego® kit for a 1-meter tall model of the Saturn-V, along with LM, Apollo CM, and astronauts. 1969 pieces (get it?)

http://www.businessinsider.com/nasa-apollo-moon-rocket-legos-2017-4

For those who don't believe Legos® are real, here's your chance to see for yourselves!

Available June 1. Everything is awesome!!
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #275 on: April 28, 2017, 01:30:07 PM »
Meh.  Revell beat them to it a bunch of years ago, with lots more detail.  There are even conversion kits to update the model to the block 2 configurations that actually flew.

Estes even has a flying model.

Not to mention all of the even bigger (and far more expensive) kits and scratch built versions.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #276 on: April 28, 2017, 01:34:05 PM »
Lawl. Youre posting detailed miniatures of the rocket in question in a thread called "faking the moon landing impossible".

What did they use in Star Wars and Space Odyssey again?

?

dutchy

« Reply #277 on: April 28, 2017, 02:18:44 PM »
Hey.... we could ask Revell and Lego if they have some of the original blueprints that NASA lost lying around somewhere.
That silly cleaning lady that entered the ''forbidden room'' and cleaned all those tapes.  ;D

« Reply #278 on: April 28, 2017, 02:53:11 PM »
I thought I'd heard it all but this is new to me.

Do people actually believe that faking the moon landings was impossible and it was easier to just send humans there instead?

On what basis is this claimed?

Here's my take on it:

Requirements to fake a moon landing:

• Film studio - available
  • Government controlled and monitored desert - available
  • Video camera - available
  • Extremely smart Hollywood producers - available
  • Full control over the live feed to the media - available
  • Camera speed control - available
  • Editing capabilities - available
  • Space shuttle to launch into orbit - available
  • Live footage from orbit - available
  • Ability to return from orbit - done

So how was it impossible? What exactly was impossible to fake?

This thread is about the possibility of faking it. Not whether it was faked or not.

You know what wasnt available? The technology to slow done the tapes to make it look like they were in low gravity. This guy explains it extremely easy for you to follow

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

?

dutchy

« Reply #279 on: April 28, 2017, 03:01:36 PM »

You know what wasnt available? The technology to slow done the tapes to make it look like they were in low gravity. This guy explains it extremely easy for you to follow

Really ?, i prefer the counter arguement by a countrymile.

Please watch and see how easily people get dooped by so called self proclaimed experts like Collins !
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 03:05:12 PM by dutchy »

« Reply #280 on: April 28, 2017, 03:26:57 PM »
Despite all the talk about faking it, there are a few reasons why I know (yes, KNOW, not "believe", KNOW) that the moon landing was real.

First, the radio frequencies.  The radio/video frequencies of the moon capsule was being heard and viewed by labs and receivers in many countries - but not by conventional shortwave enthusiasts but only by those equipped with special ultra high frequency receivers.  Regular shortwave is reflected back by the ionosphere and bounces back to Earth so it can be heard in distant countries, but ultra high frequency cuts through the ionosphere so it can be used for outer space radio signals - however it won't bounce around on Earth, it is received straight from space or not at all.  That the various observatories and labs were able to pick up the transmissions from the moon capsule proves that it was in outer space.

Second, the retroflector.  This is a special, fragile, parabolic reflector which, when precisely set up on the moon, will reflect back a laser or maser (micro-wave) beam to the very spot from which it originated.  In other words, a lab pointing a laser beam at the retroflector on the moon would get its own laser signal back a few seconds later.  This had to be set up by human astronauts at the moon landing because it required very precise positioning that robots of 1969 simply couldn't be relied to do.  Observatories had been flashing laser beams at the landing site and started getting them reflected back the minute that the astronauts finished setting up the retroflector.  Subsequent moon landings set up other retroflectors and I think these are the only moon equipment still functioning after all these years.

Third, the demonstrations.  Yes, Hollywood can do a lot, but the astronauts made a point of doing stuff on the moon that even Hollywood could not convincingly fake (at least not back in the early 1970s).  Like hitting a golf ball a mile, or jumping twenty feet.

Stop it... You are making too much sense.  There is no room in this forum for common sense.

All these respected Astronomers and Astrophysicists don't know what they are talking about.... mmmeeehhh.
All these Astronomers and Astrophysicists whom have spent most of their lives carefully making all these calculations and labor intensive research... just wasted their lives.
NOW, these people on here who did a little google search - THEY know.  THEY are the ones to listen to.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 03:31:08 PM by pesadilla143 »

?

frenat

« Reply #281 on: April 28, 2017, 03:31:07 PM »
Hey.... we could ask Revell and Lego if they have some of the original blueprints that NASA lost lying around somewhere.
That silly cleaning lady that entered the ''forbidden room'' and cleaned all those tapes.  ;D
NASA has never had the blueprints.  They didn't make the vehicles.  they contracted out to other companies that DO have the blueprints.

« Reply #282 on: April 28, 2017, 08:02:05 PM »

Really ?, i prefer the counter arguement by a countrymile.

Please watch and see how easily people get dooped by so called self proclaimed experts like Collins !

???? I'm am so confused by your post I don't even know where to begin. But I will try.

Ok so it seems you don't believe we went to the moon. You doubt the validity of the video I posted and doubt Collins has any credibility in his statements. Yet you post a video made by Collins, refuting someone trying to debunk his video. Doing it very well and providing evidence for his claims also, I might add.

In posting this video you completely contradict your ideas and make absolutely no sense.

I can come to only a few conclusions as to why this happened. 1) It was an honest mistake and you meant to post Jarrahs video. Which means you didn't try very hard to make a counter point, and ironically you posted a video that completely dismantles your argument. Highly probable judging by your intelligence. 2) you have some kind of disablitly that prevents you from understanding information that is being presented to you and legitimately thought that video contradicted the one I posted. Again, this is a highly probable idea considering your other beliefs. 3) you are a troll. 4) you secretly believe in a round earth and that we went to the moon, but you don't want to openly admit that you've either been lying or trolling, so you leave clues in your posts. Highly unlikely but still a possibility.

Either way, you failed in your post. Yet you provided me with a video I haven't seen yet and that I can now use to refute anybodies claim to the contrary so thank you for that.

?

dutchy

« Reply #283 on: April 29, 2017, 04:45:57 AM »
[???? I'm am so confused by your post I don't even know where to begin. But I will try.

Ok so it seems you don't believe we went to the moon. You doubt the validity of the video I posted and doubt Collins has any credibility in his statements. Yet you post a video made by Collins, refuting someone trying to debunk his video. Doing it very well and providing evidence for his claims also, I might add.

In posting this video you completely contradict your ideas and make absolutely no sense.
I deleted the rest of your comments because you don't want to go that road,....believe me .

In this video Collins says : My own work experiences have been misinterpreted in different ways by people with different persuasions
in the first video Collins claims : I have been shooting in the studio for 30 years now, I KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR
On youtube he is called FILMMAKER COLLINS,,,,so who believed the deliberate confusion and upgrade of Collins' skills ? Right Collins and his clouded credentials !!
In this video Collins says : i meant it lightening wise....and i am not special there are thousends of people like me......

If you watch the first video then it is obvious that this Collins has overplayed his hand in hindsight.
He is just a ''lightguy'' commenting on the apollo moon missions while he should stick to light only.
On the contrary he presents himelf as some real pro who has the ability to dismantle the moonhoax.......poor overestimated ''lightguy'' who had half of the internet falling over his arrogant display of ignorance.....he wants to get on with his normal life. Shouldn't have been a payed shill.
I am seldomly believing in payed shills, but this Collins was one.........a real payed shill all dressed up with a filmmakers hat.
And now he wants to continue with his life,.....he must regret the day that NASA was knocking on his door !!!

The whole video is contrary to the the first one ,a modest explaination about who Collins really was/is and it makes the initial video absolutely worthless, because it is about a lightguy in diguise  who started in the eighties, but pretends to know much more about filming of the past than his credentials in real life show for,

Get it now ??

« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 05:01:56 AM by dutchy »

« Reply #284 on: April 29, 2017, 07:34:51 AM »
[???? I'm am so confused by your post I don't even know where to begin. But I will try.

I deleted the rest of your comments because you don't want to go that road,....believe me .

In this video Collins says : My own work experiences have been misinterpreted in different ways by people with different persuasions
in the first video Collins claims : I have been shooting in the studio for 30 years now, I KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR
On youtube he is called FILMMAKER COLLINS,,,,so who believed the deliberate confusion and upgrade of Collins' skills ? Right Collins and his clouded credentials !!
In this video Collins says : i meant it lightening wise....and i am not special there are thousends of people like me......

If you watch the first video then it is obvious that this Collins has overplayed his hand in hindsight.
He is just a ''lightguy'' commenting on the apollo moon missions while he should stick to light only.
On the contrary he presents himelf as some real pro who has the ability to dismantle the moonhoax.......poor overestimated ''lightguy'' who had half of the internet falling over his arrogant display of ignorance.....he wants to get on with his normal life. Shouldn't have been a payed shill.
I am seldomly believing in payed shills, but this Collins was one.........a real payed shill all dressed up with a filmmakers hat.
And now he wants to continue with his life,.....he must regret the day that NASA was knocking on his door !!!

The whole video is contrary to the the first one ,a modest explaination about who Collins really was/is and it makes the initial video absolutely worthless, because it is about a lightguy in diguise  who started in the eighties, but pretends to know much more about filming of the past than his credentials in real life show for,

Get it now ??

Yea, you aren't so good at this are you? He doesn't say he's "just a light guy". He clarified that he started out as "just a light guy". I never thought he was the "leading expert" in his field. It doesn't matter if he is. He researched his argument. He provided evidence for his argument. And in the second video he clarified things.

Is he not a filmmaker? Does he not make films? His YouTube is full of "films" he's made. He admits to making tons of commercials and documentaries.

Again. It doesn't matter if he invented film or if he was just some homeless guy on the street. His argument was well presented and his evidence cannot be refuted. As you can see, jarrah tried, and failed. You don't need to be an expert to make an educated and well researched argument. Though it does help if you are in the business and know what you are looking for in the first place.

Oh yup, now the paranoid side is coming out in you. Paid shill!? What makes you think that? Is it your paranoid delusional mind? I think it is!

The whole video is a refutation of jarrahs video, it contradicts absolutely non of his original video other than clarifying that he isn't special compared to other people who are in the same business. Again you don't need to be different than someone to put forth an educated argument. You just need to reasearch your topic well and provide sources for you're evidence. Which he does, very, very well.

Clearly you are confused but again I thank you for refuting your own argument. I know your brain prevents you from seeing it that way but clearly this isn't the only disablitly you have. I would expect nothing less from someone who cannot understand things that are being presented to him. Is ignorant of science, and believes 911 was an inside job done by holograms. 

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #285 on: April 29, 2017, 07:57:27 AM »
Don't forget that Collins admitted that he might be wrong more than once.  But if he is wrong, then someone is going to have to provide some very specific evidence to prove it.

« Reply #286 on: April 29, 2017, 09:29:06 AM »

Do people actually believe that faking the moon landings was impossible and it was easier to just send humans there instead?

Here's my take on it:

This thread is about the possibility of faking it. Not whether it was faked or not.

And who said anything about LEO being faked? I sure didn't so how about valid arguments? Wait we already concluded there are none against these points. We tried for a few pages and the claim is just bogus, baseless, senseless

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #287 on: April 29, 2017, 10:24:46 AM »

Here's my take on it:

And who said anything about LEO being faked? I sure didn't so how about valid arguments? Wait we already concluded there are none against these points. We tried for a few pages and the claim is just bogus, baseless, senseless

Who said anything about LEO being faked? He sure didn't.

You might have decided you've provided enough evidence but sadly that claim is bogus, baseless and useless. Getting into LEO (which you seem to be suggesting is all you need) is fine, but it is physically impossible to film or photograph an entire Earth from there. Simply waving a "Hey they must have done it from LEO" flag around doesn't get you anywhere.

They also didn't have any technology to slow down live TV for long enough to cope with the length of Apollo broadcasts from either the moon or cislunar space, broadcasts that were all seen in the press room and that were not always received directly in the US but had to go through relay stations around the world depending on which part of it Apollo was looking at.

The existence of film crews and producers is also no proof of anything. If that's all you need I'm happy to announce that the missions happened based on the existence of astronauts and spaceships.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #288 on: April 29, 2017, 10:45:06 AM »

Here's my take on it:

Well no where in my statements did I mention it so I don't know why you are acting like I did. If we can get to LEO why can't we get to the moon? Radiation? Been proven that it can be shielded/mitigated.

So in your eyes we have the ability to get to space since you are not refuting LEO. We made a giant fucking rocket with enough delta v to get to the moon. Yet we didn't use it. Why fake it at that point. What are they saving? They already built a giant fucking rocket that works so they aren't saving money on that. And it would definitely be cheaper to feed three astronauts for a few weeks than to feed and pay a whole film crew. So again no savings there. Maybe they filmed the fake moon landing on the moon!! 

« Reply #289 on: April 29, 2017, 10:57:05 AM »
Excuse the CAPS to emphasize key POINTS

You know what wasnt available? The technology to slow done the tapes to make it look like they were in low gravity.

And if he's referring to low gravity on the moon, you're actually suggesting they were able to stream live from 384,400 KM away but couldn't slow down (pre-recorded) video or use strings that were already used in hollywood decades before?

What kind of logic do you moon shills have?

And yes the entire Earth CAN be faked from LEO as the video showed whether it was simulation, practice or a dream caught on video somehow since they were capable of the impossible in 1969. Possibility is there. Video seen of them doing that already.

And how difficult is it really to understand that it was NOT live. The feed was broadcast as LIVE. And this was POSSIBLE. Whether they did that or not, it was POSSIBLE to broadcast anything and claim it's live.

You have understanding issues because you're so fixated on defending the sham that you can't read valid points without getting all defensive about things that aren't even mentioned.

Like this:
The existence of film crews and producers is also no proof of anything. If that's all you need I'm happy to announce that the missions happened based on the existence of astronauts and spaceships.

Film crews + producers = POSSIBILITY to stage as is evident from movies
Astronauts + spaceships = POSSIBLE to reach earth orbit as is evident in satellites and live video of earth (low)

By your logic, astronauts + spaceship = we went to mars and then continued to Pluto.. who cares about science, let's just 1+1=1969
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 11:08:16 AM by observer »

?

frenat

« Reply #290 on: April 29, 2017, 11:00:02 AM »

You know what wasnt available? The technology to slow done the tapes to make it look like they were in low gravity.

And if he's referring to low gravity on the moon, you're actually suggesting they were able to stream live from 384,400 KM away but couldn't slow down video or use strings that can use in hollywood decades before?

And yes the entire CAN be faked from LEO as the video showed whether it was simulation, practice or a dream caught on video somehow since they were capable of the impossible in 1969.

And how difficult is it really to understand that it was NOT live. The feed was broadcast as LIVE. And this was POSSIBLE. Whether they did that or not, it was POSSIBLE to broadcast anything and claim it's live.

You have understanding issues because you're so fixated on defending the sham that you can't read valid arguments and points without getting all defensive about things that aren't even mentioned.

Like this:

Astronauts + spaceships != POSSIBLE to reach earth orbit as is evident in satellites and live video of earth (low)

By your logic, astronauts + spaceship = we went to mars and then continued to Pluto.. who cares about science, let's just 1+1=1969
there was live interaction with mission control while they were on the moon.  That negates the arguments of slow motion and it not being live.

« Reply #291 on: April 29, 2017, 11:17:03 AM »
there was live interaction with mission control while they were on the moon.  That negates the arguments of slow motion and it not being live.
The live interaction (assuming you mean communication) of astronauts inside helmets where you can't see lip movement to confirm slow movement + live communication?

Or do you mean the live communication like they did from base to launchpad, base to in-flight ascend, base to LEO. The communication delay is not that major, it's POSSIBLE. Your point is only valid if it was impossible to record live communication on Earth but only possible on the moon.

So I don't really see what point you're trying to make

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #292 on: April 29, 2017, 11:20:14 AM »
The live interaction (assuming you mean communication) of astronauts inside helmets where you can't see lip movement to confirm slow movement + live communication?

Or do you mean the live communication like they did from base to launchpad, base to in-flight ascend, base to LEO. The communication delay is not that major, it's POSSIBLE. Your point is only valid if it was impossible to record live communication on Earth but only possible on the moon.

President Nixon made a phone call to the astronauts on the moon. 

If Nixon couldn't get away with Watergate, what makes you think that he could have gotten away with participating in a fake moon program?

« Reply #293 on: April 29, 2017, 11:25:48 AM »

If Nixon couldn't get away with Watergate, what makes you think that he could have gotten away with participating in a fake moon program?

Once again, your point is valid if it wasn't POSSIBLE to make phonecalls on Earth or LEO and POSSIBLE to make phonecalls only to the moon. Why is it so difficult for moon landing cults to understand this?

As for "getting away with it" - do you really not know the power of governments and media?

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #294 on: April 29, 2017, 11:44:19 AM »
Moon landscape details have been viewed with the live TV camera that was not known before the landing.  The Lunar orbiter probes that were used to map the moon send out very good images, but not good enough to make out the details seen in moving picture film, live tv and stills taken on and above the moon.

Those details have only been verified later by modern satellites.

):

« Reply #295 on: April 29, 2017, 12:01:00 PM »
Excuse the CAPS to emphasize key POINTS

And if he's referring to low gravity on the moon, you're actually suggesting they were able to stream live from 384,400 KM away but couldn't slow down (pre-recorded) video or use strings that were already used in hollywood decades before?

And yes the entire Earth CAN be faked from LEO as the video showed whether it was simulation, practice or a dream caught on video somehow since they were capable of the impossible in 1969. Possibility is there. Video seen of them doing that already.

You have understanding issues because you're so fixated on defending the sham that you can't read valid points without getting all defensive about things that aren't even mentioned.

Like this:

Astronauts + spaceships = POSSIBLE to reach earth orbit as is evident in satellites and live video of earth (low)

Well I sure wasn't talking about "low gravity" in LEO since if you are in LEO you are in ZERO G.

He explains pretty well why you cannot "slow down" film. Key word being FILM, and why you would need an as of yet non invented 6,000 ft roll of film just to do it. Even then it only works for apollo 11. Not every mission after that which were played back at a higher frame rate. Why would it be hard to transmit data that far? All you have to do is send a signal back towards earth. The technology already existed. You can tell it is live because there are 0 artifacts that would show up if it was film. I.e. Emulsion flakes and dust. String! Are you fucking kidding me? This has been disproven so many times it's not funny. I think the myth busters did it best and found that there were discrepancies in the look of the film due to filming in earths gravity. Yet when they simulated micro gravity with a plane, every matched up. Hmm I wonder why? Now you may say, well then they filmed the moon landings on a plane simulating micro gravity. Yea sure. They had planes big enough to hold an entire movie set. Oh and somehow they made the plane simulate micro gravity for a full 3 hours. Longer than any plane can or ever has simulated micro gravity.

What video shows they faked the earth from LEO. You can't even take a picture of the entire earth from LEO.

Uhh what proof do you have of film crews and producers being involved? None? That's what I thought.

I'm not fixated on defending a sham. I'm fixated on defending something that is demonstrably provable, has a mountain of fucking evidence for, and requires a complete ignorance of scientific ideas to dismiss.

And yes the entire Earth CAN be faked from LEO as the video showed whether it was simulation, practice or a DREAM caught on video somehow since they were capable of the impossible in 1969.

Hahaha dream. You are delusional. Your ignorance is astounding. You are worse than most on this site. Most seem to have some sort of disability or mental issues. Your only mental issues are your complete ignorance and lack of mental capacity.

« Reply #296 on: April 29, 2017, 12:07:00 PM »

Once again, your point is valid if it wasn't POSSIBLE to make phonecalls on Earth or LEO and POSSIBLE to make phonecalls only to the moon. Why is it so difficult for moon landing cults to understand this?

As for "getting away with it" - do you really not know the power of governments and media?

I know all to well that anytime a cover up is attempted, the public finds out. Our media isn't state run. It isn't controlled by the government. The current administration should be proof of that. Don't you think all we would hear is how awesome Trump is if the media were controlled by the government. In fact, if anything history has proven the government/governments are fucking horrible at keeping secrets.

So how do you fake the moons gravity, in LEO. In LEO you are essentially weightless. Meaning gravity is not effecting you. So again, how do you fake micro gravity in a zero G environment?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 12:13:44 PM by FEskeptic »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #297 on: April 29, 2017, 12:17:57 PM »
Probably because it doesn't make any sense.  Maybe you could try that again, but this time in a language other than gibberish.

Besides, my point was simply to illustrate that there was live interaction between the POTUS on earth and the astronauts on the moon and how that doesn't really work very well with the slo-mo prerecorded film assertion.

I think that conspiracy theorists give governments far too much credit.

« Reply #298 on: April 29, 2017, 12:45:21 PM »
Moon landscape details have been viewed with the live TV camera that was not known before the landing.  The Lunar orbiter probes that were used to map the moon send out very good images, but not good enough to make out the details seen in moving picture film, live tv and stills taken on and above the moon.

Those details have only been verified later by modern satellites.

Finally a good point. I saw the comparison video before when my doubts first started. I checked both sides of the story and I was full of joy inside when I saw that video showing both landscapes side by side. Then someone raised a question in the comments which made me check other things and it shattered beyond repair coz the evidence is piled up against the landing.

I will try to find it and your argument above is valid, I was too had this argument but other things over powered it. I'll have to get back to you coz I can't seem to find what it was.

« Reply #299 on: April 29, 2017, 12:57:32 PM »

He explains pretty well why you cannot "slow down" film. Key word being FILM, and why you would need an as of yet non invented 6,000 ft roll of film just to do it.

What video shows they faked the earth from LEO. You can't even take a picture of the entire earth from LEO.

Uhh what proof do you have of film crews and producers being involved? None? That's what I thought.

Slow motion dates back to 1890's
Even if the 6000 ft roll statement is accurate why was that impossible in a studio in 1969?

Videos.. if you don't know which video faking distance in low earth orbit then you're not worth the time.