I wanna see prof of flat earth please.

• 27 Replies
I wanna see prof of flat earth please.
« on: May 28, 2017, 05:51:24 AM »
Please.

Re: I wanna see prof of flat earth please.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 07:17:23 AM »
www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html?m=1

Remember we are told this so called gravity is powerful enough to stop our pressurised atmosphere escaping into an infinite vacuum. :o

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 09:34:56 AM »
www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html?m=1

Remember we are told this so called gravity is powerful enough to stop our pressurised atmosphere escaping into an infinite vacuum. :o
Just one of the many sites I found that debunk Eric's bullshit.

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 10:40:53 AM »
Never in your life you're gonna see the ball except in pictures or in a classroom!
All you're gonna see in reality is a flat plane!
So, why is all the fuss about proofs?

I'm almost 55 now and all I see on land, in sea or in an airplane is flatness all around me, regardless if earth is a globe or not, and most probably will die not seeing the ball in reality!
I lived my life believing earth is a globe and dreaming of reaching as far as possible - why did FE wake us up from that dream?
How can we still dream on a flat earth with a dome on top of our heads? Wouldn't our dreams bounce back when they reach the firmament and wake up in the middle of the night scared as hell feeling chocked?

I think dreaming on a flat earth would be boring and very limited!  ::)  8)  ;D
God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • All of us are versus me myself, balanced.
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 12:26:29 PM »
If it were round, you would roll.
Ignore:
Coronal Gaydafi, boydster and mr juraII:A gang killing FE'rs
NotSoSkeptical
Platonius21
Solarwind (Amoranemix)
codebeta (papa legba)

Backstage of Covid-19 in Italian Parliament, Gates' bloody plan:

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 01:37:53 PM »
Never in your life you're gonna see the ball except in pictures or in a classroom!

I'm almost 55 now and all I see on land, in sea or in an airplane is flatness all around me, regardless if earth is a globe or not, and most probably will die not seeing the ball in reality!
I lived my life believing earth is a globe and dreaming of reaching as far as possible - why did FE wake us up from that dream?
How can we still dream on a flat earth with a dome on top of our heads? Wouldn't our dreams bounce back when they reach the firmament and wake up in the middle of the night scared as hell feeling chocked?

I am also almost in that age.
Till now I only saw evidence for a global earth. I never saw any evidence for a flat earth.
Each video or picture that was presented as a proof for a flat earth was either unclear and proved nothing or they where simply faked.
The flat earth idea can not explain even the simplest observation of the nature.
For example the sun rise and sun set.
There is not one flat earth model in existent that can explain what we can see in the reality.
The whole conspiracy hystery of the FEIB come only from that they what to be special. And how to better special than to be against the reality and the science that explains it.

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2017, 01:44:50 PM »
Sorry to disappoint but no proof for a flat earth exists.

?

totallackey

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2017, 03:41:53 PM »
Look out your window.

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2017, 04:02:07 PM »
Look out your window.

I did, I even went to the beach of lake ontario and looked across to Toronto. I can than see clearly the effect of the earth curvature.

You should do the same, go outside and see what is real.

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2017, 05:45:56 PM »

Till now I only saw evidence for a global earth. I never saw any evidence for a flat earth.
Each video or picture that was presented as a proof for a flat earth was either unclear and proved nothing or they where simply faked.
The flat earth idea can not explain even the simplest observation of the nature.
There is not one flat earth model in existent that can explain what we can see in the reality.
The whole conspiracy hystery of the FEIB come only from that they what to be special. And how to better special than to be against the reality and the science that explains it.

I am talking in reality; neither of you are going to see the ball, except in a picture, on a video from a space agency or in your dream!

Regardless of its shape - you get it?

As individuals, we will accept what they show us and what science tells us is right > but will never see the ball.

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2017, 05:59:15 PM »

I am talking in reality; neither of you are going to see the ball, except in a picture, on a video from a space agency or in your dream!

Regardless of its shape - you get it?

As individuals, we will accept what they show us and what science tells us is right > but will never see the ball.

Do say the same to the astronauts that went up there and saw the earth as an globe?

What prove do you have that the earth is absolutely flat.

I can see the effect of the earth curvature when I look across a lake.

You only tell what you learned from you religious believers that tell you what you have to believe. And from you holy book from the middle east.
If you were grown up as a viking you would tell me that Odin and thor rule the world as gods.

You do simply not think for your self you only repeat what you have been taught without any evidence for what you tell.

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2017, 06:28:58 PM »
@ CB, OMG man - I am not arguing evidence here or an effect of looking at a lake; you did not see the globe as a whole and probably will never do!

An astronaut belongs to the space agency that showed you the evidence and is not an individual like you and I.

He saw the ball and Nasa did, but not you and I or billions of other people.

Until FE have an agency of their own that can show us endless land everywhere from space, we have to accept what space people tell us and show us.

You are 100% sure earth is a globe because you believe in the science that tells you so and trust the agency that showed you the evidence, and I respect that.

On the other hand, I cannot say I am 100% sure earth is flat just because holy books might've said so, or because of some videos over the net with no scientific support - I feel it flat, but I don't think that's enough to claim it is!

And we're never gonna see the ball...  ;D

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2017, 07:13:45 PM »
I thought you saw the ;) "Study Guide"  :D for that earlier. Just in case you missed it, here it is again!

I suppose you mean in his beautifully presented

While studying that ducument you might like to refer to this explanatory on-line " :P study-guide  :P":
All that Atlantean Conspiracy proves is that
Eric Dubay has no understanding of the Globe nor of Physics.
And if you study it carefully, you might reach the depths that he has!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2017, 07:22:18 PM »

And what is the problem with that? 

The atmospheric pressure, at any altitude, in Newtons/(square metre) is simply g x (the mass of air above one square metre), assuming g remains unchanged.
Newton/(square metre) is the definition of a Pascal, Pa.
The Pascal is a very small unit of pressure, so the Bar, which is 100,000 Pa is often used.

At an altitude of 100 km, the nominal "edge of space", the density has fallen to about 1/2,200,000 that at sea level and the pressure to almost zero.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2017, 07:38:38 PM »
Look out your window.

I did, I even went to the beach of lake ontario and looked across to Toronto. I can than see clearly the effect of the earth curvature.

I've never been there. Does it look like this?

Toronto as seen across lake Ontario from Olcott Beach, NY; evening 18th July EST, by Ad Meskens
Now those buildings are 66.7 km away and large parts are hidden.
As near as I can gather the photo was taken from near "Olcott Beach Carousel Park" about 9 m above water level at Lat/Long 43°19'54.48"N  78°41'15.36"W.
Or was it more like this?

Toronto as seen across lake Ontario from Olcott Beach, NY; evening 12th July EST.
Photo taken by Ad Meskens

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2017, 04:29:18 AM »
@ CB, OMG man - I am not arguing evidence here or an effect of looking at a lake; you did not see the globe as a whole and probably will never do!

An astronaut belongs to the space agency that showed you the evidence and is not an individual like you and I.

Until FE have an agency of their own that can show us endless land everywhere from space, we have to accept what space people tell us and show us.

You are 100% sure earth is a globe because you believe in the science that tells you so and trust the agency that showed you the evidence, and I respect that.

On the other hand, I cannot say I am 100% sure earth is flat just because holy books might've said so, or because of some videos over the net with no scientific support - I feel it flat, but I don't think that's enough to claim it is!

ok than tell me where did you see the flat earth as a full?
you are 100%sure that the earth is flat because you think all scientist that say the earth is a globe are lying without any prove of that.
you are 100%sure that the earth is flat because it is not clearly say in your fairy tail story book that the earth is a globe (BTW neither it says that the earth is flat)
you are 100%sure that the earth is flat without one evidence and proof that you can show us.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2017, 05:09:09 AM »
If it were round, you would roll.
We do Roll On the Floor Laughing at your comments.
I guess that proves that the earth is a Globe!

So your answer is off-topic and irrelevant. The OP asks "I wanna see proof of flat earth please."
And you gave incontrovertible proof that the earth is a Globe!

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2017, 05:39:49 AM »
Look out your window.

I've never been there. Does it look like this?

Toronto as seen across lake Ontario from Olcott Beach, NY; evening 18th July EST, by Ad Meskens
Now those buildings are 66.7 km away and large parts are hidden.
As near as I can gather the photo was taken from near "Olcott Beach Carousel Park" about 9 m above water level at Lat/Long 43°19'54.48"N  78°41'15.36"W.
Or was it more like this?

Toronto as seen across lake Ontario from Olcott Beach, NY; evening 12th July EST.
Photo taken by Ad Meskens

i was not at that exact place, i was multiple times at Niagara on the lake and Jordan Harbour. but basically is looks very similar. the only difference is that you can see from there more of the lower levels. with that comparison it also one more prove for the effect of the global earth on the visibility of far distance objects.

same FEIB argue that refraction causes this, but you see this effect all the time. Refraction changes all the time therefore you should see a more "dynamic" view of the city with a lot of distortion of the buildings.

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2017, 10:26:45 AM »

you are 100%sure that the earth is flat because you think all scientist that say the earth is a globe are lying without any prove of that.
you are 100%sure that the earth is flat because it is not clearly say in your fairy tail story book that the earth is a globe (BTW neither it says that the earth is flat)
you are 100%sure that the earth is flat without one evidence and proof that you can show us.

I thought I could express myself well in English (even it's not my mother tongue), but obviously not with you CB!!!
Please read again what I stated, so I would not have to write it again.

I am supporting what you're saying, but I had to phrase it in a different way, so FE would understand that claims are not enough without physical observations, methods of testing planetary motion and the math the backs everything up.
I said, I cannot be 100% sure just based of faith > science is required in this case more than faith.

Where did I say I am 100% sure - you repeated that 3 times  > :(

I never saw the earth flat as a full and you never saw the earth a globe as a full > so, let's stop playing Tom & Jerry and be more realistic here.
Only space agencies did see the shape of the earth in reality, but obviously there is a BIG question mark raised against them from FE, and I don't really know what started it all!

We were doing fine with Nasa until we saw many fingers pointing at them from all over the globe with many accusations of faking their entire program.
I myself questioned their program when I wore a FE shoe, but to be honest; I couldn't find one satisfying answer that could weaken their credibility and convince me that the whole-world' governments (enemies and allies) could be involved in this none-sense space conspiracy > I couldn't simply buy that, but I had to question that myself to be convinced otherwise.

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2017, 11:08:37 AM »

I thought I could express myself well in English (even it's not my mother tongue), but obviously not with you CB!!!

I am supporting what you're saying, but I had to phrase it in a different way, so FE would understand that claims are not enough without physical observations, methods of testing planetary motion and the math the backs everything up.
I said, I cannot be 100% sure just based of faith > science is required in this case more than faith.

I never saw the earth flat as a full and you never saw the earth a globe as a full > so, let's stop playing Tom & Jerry and be more realistic here.
Only space agencies did see the shape of the earth in reality, but obviously there is a BIG question mark raised against them from FE, and I don't really know what started it all!

We were doing fine with Nasa until we saw many fingers pointing at them from all over the globe with many accusations of faking their entire program.
I myself questioned their program when I wore a FE shoe, but to be honest; I couldn't find one satisfying answer that could weaken their credibility and convince me that the whole-world' governments (enemies and allies) could be involved in this none-sense space conspiracy > I couldn't simply buy that, but I had to question that myself to be convinced otherwise.

so, i understand with your last sentence: that you have no evidence for this conspiracy and that you at the end have to believe what they show us about the shape of the earth.
Than you believe that the earth in a globe and not flat.

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2017, 12:30:17 PM »

so, i understand with your last sentence: that you have no evidence for this conspiracy and that you at the end have to believe what they show us about the shape of the earth.
Than you believe that the earth in a globe and not flat.

You understood me correctly CB - and anyone else who claims to have an evidence of a worldwide conspiracy, let him present it, or forever remain silent!

I might keep on questioning what not seem logical, but I also have the courage to admitting of being wrong, if I was convinced with the answers!

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2017, 07:26:03 PM »

Agree 1 hunid% those h8ters out there saying otherwise are just mindless spherical believing sheep :-X

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2017, 11:41:45 PM »

Agree 1 hunid% those h8ters out there saying otherwise are just mindless spherical believing sheep :-X
Please get your terminology right we are  :P sheeples and they sheepies  :P

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2017, 04:11:25 AM »

Your argument is about as lame as a sheep with no legs. Like yourself it lacks any credibility whatsoever.

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2017, 04:38:13 AM »

Your argument is about as lame as a sheep with no legs. Like yourself it lacks any credibility whatsoever.

Maybe he didn't realize I was being sarcastic - some times I don't notice that myself!  :P

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2017, 08:17:02 AM »

Except the pictures of a globe are fake, the math doesnt work, and everything looks flat. It doesnt take Einstein to figure out what shape it really is.

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2017, 08:39:51 AM »

Except the pictures of a globe are fake
please present evidence for that claim
, the math doesnt work
please present evidence for that claim
, and everything looks flat
if you only look at a very small section of the globe than you are not able to see the curvature.
you have to look over a longer distance.
there are experiments you can do yourself to see the effect of the curvature.
. It doesnt take Einstein to figure out what shape it really is.
how do you figure out the real shape.
please provide your experiment and a documentation of it.

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2017, 10:24:21 AM »

Except the pictures of a globe are fake, the math doesnt work, and everything looks flat. It doesnt take Einstein to figure out what shape it really is.
Except they aren't.  The math doesn't work on a flat earth.  Visual observation, sun rise and set, light hitting the top of a mountain first in the morning or lighting up the bottoms of clouds in the evening, show us it's round.