WerePenguins Grain Aisle, Return of the Nazis

• 540 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
WerePenguins Grain Aisle, Return of the Nazis
« on: November 14, 2022, 12:55:38 AM »
Werepenguin is an elimination game played as a team. Here, the rules will be summarized and the story will be briefly summarized.

You can find detailed stories and narrations about the roles on the audience page.

MAIN ROLES

UN Team

Inspector : This is the general role of the players. Every day he votes to have someone lynched. She doesn't do anything at night, unless she's dead.

Bayraktar AUAV : At the end of any day or any night, he can kill any one he wants. However, this kill is a one-time only, after which he becomes an ordinary inspector.

UNIA: (namely Natalya Egorova) United Nation Intelligence Agent. Learns the role of a player per night. For this, she gives the narrator the name of the player whose role she wants to learn. Does it once for at nights.

Counter Counter Central Intelligence Agent (CCCIA): (namely Vincent Mckenzie) :  Prevents the Counter Central Intelligence Agent from doing its job that night; whatever it's doing. She gives the narrator a name and prevents that name from doing its job that night.

Nikola Tesla He is an item manufacturer. Each night it produces an item and makes it available to a player. The narrator tells the Tesla what the item to be produced is. (it will be chosen randomly) and the player reports back to the narrator which player they want this item to be given. The probability that the item will go to the user as a manufactured item and the probability that the item will actually be produced is 50%, independently of each other. The player as Nicola Tesla will be notified if an item has been crafted that night.

Items Can be Discovered By Tesla, Puzzle Prizes List (use by both teams are possible):

AUAV Drone: Nikola Tesla can produce the drone technology that the Turks have been working on for decades, overnight. This is still disposable. It can be awarded to players of both teams.
Extra life: The special potion discovered by Nikola Tesla can activate a stopped heart and restore destroyed cells. It is disposable and activates when the player dies.
Intelligence drone: With this drone, any inspector can learn about someone. It is disposable and works at following night.
Shield: This magnetic shield protects the inspector's room from all external influences during the night, like Intelligence, assassination, counterintelligence, etc. It is disposable. It only works for one night.
Armor: This powerful armor contains an ethereal high-tech outer shell, and no bullet can penetrate it. It is disposable and only works during the day.
Reincarnation: This unique ability is a special discovery that Tesla achieved thanks to his spiritual strength. Tesla meditates with a special ritual, contacting the soul of the deceased and calling it back. Spiritual affairs may not always go as expected. Tesla, who is successful in everything, knows that he can fail in this regard. The chance of success of the procedure is 50%. It works day and night.

Saboteurs

CCIA (Counter Central Intelligence Agent) (namely William Thompson) : Every night he does one of the following. He can either kill someone, or gather intelligence about someone (he can only learn his role), or prevent the intelligence agent from getting intelligence. For this, he sends a message to the narrator every night about what he wants to do. Necessary explanation is made by the narrator about the result at the end of the night to himself or to all the players on the game page. Of course, his identity will be kept confidential by the narrator.

UPA Soldier 1: (Lev Vasylovych Shevcenko) Each night he informs the narrator who he wants to kill. If there is a counter intelligent agent or other UPA soldiers other than himself, this right is used alternately.

UPA Soldier 2: (Yaroslav Leonidovych Slobodyan) Each night he informs the narrator who he wants to kill.

UPA Soldier 3: (Khrystyna Leonidivna Denysenko) Each night he informs the narrator who he wants to kill.

Isisman (neutral NPC,Mohammad Aboo Jack) It targets the player who has been inactive for a long time and makes a suicide attack. The player has a 50% chance of dying.

It can also be activated to apply a lynching result, in which case the chance of success is 100%.

Daily or random tasks:

There will be some puzzles every few days, sometimes two days in a row. Oh, simple stuff but as usual you can't find it. The first person to answer correctly will receive a random reward from Tesla's warehouse.

All players vote during the day, whether they are inspectors or not. Days and nights last 24 hours separately. In the event of a tie, There will a re-vote on whether two or none should die. The day will be extended by one day. The night will be delayed for one night.

In case of disagreement, a game of rock, paper, scissors is played.

United Nations Crimes Investigation Board Of Judicial, Administrative and Terrorism  (Players On Ship)

01 boydster  (UPA2)  lynched
02 Jura-Glenlivet II (inspector) by UPA 1
03 crouton (+1 Ekstra Life) Inspector
04 Space Cowgirl (UNIA) killed by UPA3 , Resurrected killed by UPA3 once again. :)
05 StashInspector
06 NotSoSkeptical killed by AUAV drone, Wolvaccine gift it to Crouton.
07 Colonel Gaydafi İnspector) has been murdered by UPA3
08 Wolvaccine (Inspector) has been terminated by AUAV drone
09 Unicorn Peptide Cake (Inspector) has been lynched
10 bullwinkle AUAV Master terminated by inactivity
11 JimmyTheLobster Inspector
12 Disputeone CCCIA
13 Gotham (+1 Armour) CCIA has been lynched
14 Junker (UPA 1) lynched
15 Alexey (inspector) lynched
16 Mundin aka Nikola Tesla has been murdered by UPA1

Day1 Events
players are informed about their roles

Night 1 Events
UNIA Agent Natalya Egorova aka SCG has been terminated by UPA3
Crouton was rewarded with +1 extra life by Nikola Tesla.

Day 2 Events
Wolvaccine has voted abstained.
Crouton to lynch Boydster.
Mundin to lynch crouton.
Colonel Gaydafi voted abstained.
Disputeone voted abstained.
Jura Glenlivet II to lynch Boydster.

boydster, aka UPA2 agent has been lycnhed.

Night 2 Events
Jammer signals were detected around Crouton's room.
Tesla discovered an AUAV drone.
AUAV drone has been used to kill Wolvaccine.
Mundin aka Nikole Tesla has been murdered by UPA 1

Day 3 Events
bullwinkle aka terminated due to inactivity.
Jura Glenlivet II  to lynch Unicorn Peptide Cake
Deisputeone to lynch Unicorn Peptide Cake

Unicorn Peptide Cake has been lynched.

Night 3 Events
Jura Glenlivet II, has gain a Shield.

Day 4 Events
NotSoSkeptical to lynch Alexei
Jura Glenlivet II to lynch Alexei
Alexey to lynch NotSoSkeptical
Crouton vote to lynch Alexey

Alexey is no more.

Night 4 Events
Gotham has gain an Armour.
Shield is activated.
Gaydafi has been terminated by UPA3

Day 5 Events
Jura  lynch Gotham
Gotham lynch Jura
Crouton  lynch Gotham
Disputeone lynch Gotham

Gotham has been lynched

Night 5 Events
Jura Glenlivet II killed by UPA 1

Day 6 Events
Space Cowgirl has been resurrected.
Notsoskeptical has vote to lynch Lobster
Junker votes to lynch Lobster
Lobster votes to not lycnh Lobster
Shifter gain an AUAV drone
Scg lynch Junker
Stash lycnh Junker
Disputeone lynch Junker

Junker has been lynched.

Night 6 Events
Space cowgirl has been murdered by UPA 3
Wolvaccine has gave the AUAV drone gift to crouton
Crouton has use the drone to kill NSS. NSS has been murdered, aka UPA 3

Game over

« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 10:05:09 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: WerePenguins Grain Aisle, Return of the Nazis
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022, 01:35:45 AM »
Greetings team  8)

Let's get to work

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2022, 02:04:31 AM »
Insubordination had reduced Jura’s status to a lowly inspector, which was a hinderance as this mission had all the hallmarks of a UN clusterfuck, the Indians didn’t know who the chiefs were, the chiefs had been selected for their ability to fiddle accounts and suck up, and security had more holes in it than a flat earth map made of Emmental.

She was here early, even so there was a grubby Australian slumped in the corner picking his nose and giving off waves of fragrance that hinted he’d travelled here in the guts of a whale, a dead whale. It meant nothing, she’d worked with aussies before and some of them had been good people.

Let’s see who turns up.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2022, 02:08:39 AM »
“There's still a fire here waiting to be put out,” Inspector Wolvaccine said, picking his nose.

Inspector Jura, who got off the ship in second place, talked about the difficulties of working with Australians. Oh, he was far from the outrageous behavior of poor Indians in England. She lived in London's most upscale neighborhood, away from poor Indians and Australians.

And now he had to clean up the mess of these dirty Ukrainians and rude Russians. Oh, what a nice homeland.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2022, 02:36:09 AM »
I'm here but I'm still not entirely sure how to play. It seems like a cross between survivor and among us.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2022, 02:48:09 AM »
I am here, as a Colonel I obviously must be in some position of power so someone make me a sandwich and a cup of tea.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2022, 02:53:59 AM »
I see a depressed looking pom. Probably upset his fellow countrymen have been taking a hard right turn and his leaders have been playing musical chairs. Their shining example of your average Britain, a fat unkempt man whose never heard of a shower or comb. What a sad and sorry sight - not sure which one looks sorrier though

The pom is face down in an ashtray with a warm beer in hand - or is that now shirt as his drunken stupor knocked it over him self.

Well, it certainly didn't make him smell any worse. Probably only takes a shower when it rains outside. Still, better give him a friendly Aussie greeting. I slip my hand in my arse crack and shake the sad man's hand.

'G'day mate!' 8)

Probably shouldn't have let a wet fart slip earlier but these are nerve wracking times and it was a long trip here eating nothing but shitty airplane food. Even first class is tokenistic garbage food. Well, his hand was a good dunny roll alternative and it wasn't going to make him any dirtier looking that's for sure

Anyway the vibe of this man was totally negative. Insideous even. So not exactly sorry 8)

Well, something I'm sure the dejected looking pom never heard of was the showers he was right across from which I'll take. I can't stand a day without one myself. Anyway he's one to steer clear of. His pommy stench will ensure I'd smell him coming if he ever acted on that vibe I'm feeling

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2022, 02:55:16 AM »
I'm here but I'm still not entirely sure how to play. It seems like a cross between survivor and among us.

A new face and another Aussie, this one younger but with the staring fevered eyes of a fanatic, oh well, Jura had made friends with fanatics before, having batshit beliefs wasn’t necessarily a personality flaw and during her time infiltrating National Front cadres she’d realised that but for their circumstances there was some genuinely nice people there, and it was a shame some of them had to be, retired.

He seemed new to the game, so she thought a bit of advice was appropriate.

PM’s will come in to this a lot, you being a newbie the exploitative amongst us will try and recruit you early, beware the groomers, do not give out who or what you are unless the person already knows, (there are those that can learn who you are in the night), people will lie, this is not personal it’s a game.

Oh, and Gayer wants some tea, I can't do it as she doesn't trust me.

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2022, 03:50:56 AM »
I slip my hand in my arse crack and shake the sad man's hand.

The man's hand was in your arse crack? 

I also don't really understand this game.  Is it to create xenophobic stereotypes and insult them?
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2022, 04:18:19 AM »

No, my bad, there are some you can have a joke with and then there are others that see it as an excuse to express their inner vile.

This part is kicking your heels until something happens, there are some with powers usually used during the first night, then there is the first day of possible voting to lynch a suspect.

Those that can find out who we are at night do so one at a time, when they know, they attempt to either set up a team around that knowledge and/or influence the voting to rid themselves of enemies, and there are two sides doing this.

There will be assassinations, Wise will generally say “so and So died and they were team A, so surviving members of team A can attempt to use the dead member as a focus for a ghost council, unless it’s Stash.

There, couldn’t be clearer now could it.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2022, 04:24:32 AM »
Ah, so it's only vile and not joking when it's anyone other than you. FFS get a grip

But OK fine. If you wish to take it so personally I'll just post when it's voting time. Whatever.

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2022, 04:29:27 AM »
wise's message on day one: Dear inspectors. You've come here after a long journey, thank you all so much. Some of you came from the UK, some from the USA, and some of you came from farther afield, Australia. Thinking that you were tired on the first day, I thought it would be more appropriate not to work. Visit the city of Odessa today, you can meet and spend time with tall and blonde Ukrainian girls and muscular, mysterious and crazy Ukrainian men. Have fun today, you can go for a drink at night. I'm ordering the drinks. Vodka and kvass from me for everyone. Oh, I guess I won't starve if I don't eat pastries for a few days, I can stand it. Have fun guys, don't worry about me.

Best regards, wise.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2022, 04:51:13 AM »

There will be assassinations, Wise will generally say “so and So died and they were team A, so surviving members of team A can attempt to use the dead member as a focus for a ghost council, unless it’s Stash.

There, couldn’t be clearer now could it.
Right.

Is there some kind of "win" we are aiming for?  Or is that missing the point?

I'm still not sure about the set up:  there are Ukrainians, Russians, Turks, UN and CIA agents on a grain boat.  Some are saboteurs and some are inspectors trying to stop the saboteurs.  Also Nikola Tesla.  And possibly some Indians.  The inspectors win by turning the saboteurs into ghosts and the saboteurs will win by sinking the boat they are on?

Is this right?  Or should I not worry and be more concerned with why shifter is walking around with shit on his hands?
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2022, 05:26:14 AM »
I'd definitely be worried about whatever it is Shifter is doing. I'm going to see if I can find a nuclear reactor nearby to inspect. I'd like to try and get some mutant super-power abilities, and I have a theory about letting an irradiated spider bite me that I'd like to test.

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2022, 05:36:23 AM »
Oh, I guess I won't starve if I don't eat pastries for a few days, I can stand it.

They have excellent pastries and cakes in Odessa.   I can recommend some places.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2022, 05:46:53 AM »
Oh, I guess I won't starve if I don't eat pastries for a few days, I can stand it.

They have excellent pastries and cakes in Odessa.   I can recommend some places.
I would be happy if you could buy some there for me and bring it when you back.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2022, 06:18:26 AM »

I'm going to leave a message on the message board for Tesla, I've heard he has some stuff that he gives to the worthy, and I'm brim full of worthy.

I also have a few Ginsters Moroccan pasty's as usually Spacey brings food and it is awful, so if Wise needs something I can donate one.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2022, 06:43:36 AM »
I still don't have a cup of tea or a sandwich. Heads will roll. As soon as its lynching time, that is.
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2022, 06:50:33 AM »
For those that aren't exactly understanding, it is a Roleplay forum game.  Essentially it's "Among Us" for forums, except there is more than 1 bad guy and some of the good guys have special abilities.  The goal of the game is to find and eliminate the bad guys before they kill off the good guys.

-------------------------

Inspector NSS arrives.

Aussies?  I thought Australia was an elaborate ruse and that those that claim to be Australian were really just workers from Area 51.

Anyhow, time for some vodka.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2022, 07:13:44 AM »
To clarify the story, we're investigators sent by the UN?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2022, 07:26:26 AM »

Or Saboteurs sent by Putin, or a random ISIS agent sent by Biden, or a wrinkly alien on a push bike sent by Greenpeace (I think).

And I have a Marmite sandwich for Gayer.

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2022, 07:27:12 AM »
I still don't have a cup of tea or a sandwich. Heads will roll. As soon as its lynching time, that is.
*I make a sandwich with bread made from delicious Ukrainian grain.  Russian scumbags look on, but I just give them the stink eye.  I hand the sandwich to Gaydafi.  It's egg mayonnaise and maybe, possibly, a little something extra.*

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2022, 07:30:09 AM »

Yeah well, one of those is a potential salmonella risk with deniable responsibility in a war-zone, and the other is Marmite goodness.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2022, 07:34:03 AM »
I'm going to head into the city and find a party.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2022, 07:35:40 AM »

So you're trying to kill me already? Because I'd rather die than eat marmite.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2022, 07:42:33 AM »

So you're trying to kill me already? Because I'd rather die than eat marmite.

That's some dodgy reaction right there, just sayin' not least because you didn't capitalise, which is disrespectful.

Jura retrieves her sandwich.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2022, 07:54:25 AM »
More meta question.

Where are we, which city specifically?

Setting real life aside, in this narrative is Russia completely justified to invade Ukraine? 

Additionally is the UN neutral here?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2022, 08:43:13 AM »
Guys, we are not politicians. We're trying to find those who sabotaged the grain deal. These saboteurs may be Ukrainian freedom fighters sabotaging invading Russian ships, or they may be terrorists who want to commit genocide against Russians living in Ukraine and prevent the world from getting grain.

we are UN investigators and we are investigating the matter. Turkey, with which the agreement was made, is neutral on the issue of these two countries. so every possibility is possible here, every scenario is possible.

Here, how the scenario will progress depends on the success of the players and the outcome of the game. Winner is always right, ha?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2022, 08:56:45 AM »
I believe I have found the local nuclear power plant. Wise will have to say for sure. But assuming there is a nuclear facility, and assuming I found it, I begin looking for spiders. Especially spiders that are glowing, or have extra legs, you get the idea.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2022, 09:10:57 AM »
Well, when in Rome...

I'm going to start stealing washing machines and toilets.

And if I see a racoon I'm definitely stealing that.