Why is the government hiding the flat earth from us?

• 118 Replies
Why is the government hiding the flat earth from us?
« on: August 05, 2016, 11:21:51 PM »
The following groups attempt to claim that the Earth is round:
  • The 7 countries with territorial claims on Antarctica (The alleged location of the Ice Wall)
  • The staffers of all the research bases in the Arctic
  • The top leaders of space programs of the US, the Soviet Union, and China
  • The 533 people that have allegedly orbited Earth
  • The 24 people that allegedly have gone beyond low-Earth orbit, and
  • The 12 people that allegedly set foot on the moon.
Assuming that every one of them is lying, I doubt that not a single person who has first hand knowledge of the earth being flat has come forward to release details on the conspiracy. However, for all intents and purposes, allow us to assume that either these people have been co-erced, bribed, or perhaps they were also fooled into believing the globe earth theory. However, what are the potential motives that "the man" has, as far as keeping the truth about Flat Earth a secret goes?

ChildofFather

• If you only knew :-p
Re: Why is the government hiding the flat earth from us?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 11:58:25 PM »
  • The 7 countries with territorial claims on Antarctica (The alleged location of the Ice Wall)
Assuming that every one of them is lying, I doubt that not a single person who has first hand knowledge of the earth being flat has come forward to release details on the conspiracy. However, for all intents and purposes, allow us to assume that either these people have been co-erced, bribed, or perhaps they were also fooled into believing the globe earth theory. However, what are the potential motives that "the man" has, as far as keeping the truth about Flat Earth a secret goes?

This is more than physical warfare, it is spiritual too. It is putting us as just little ants, creating slaves to selves. If people knew what they don't tell us about Antarctica, there would be far more adventurists and the truth would be told. First, it is rich in resources and greedy, powerful men plotted how to keep it for themselves. There is a lot of land left to discover and with so much land mass, there should be thousands of researcher's studying there. At the rate they are going it will take generations to gain a small fraction of research: And it shouldn't be so darn difficult and expensive to go there. Only the Elite can even afford a trip there.

Second, after the moon hoax, they couldn't take the lie back, or didn't care, and began to steal our tax money. They kept the lie going. Why can't people just admit it? Why won't they? This deception goes so deep even the rabbit can't keep up. Why can't anyone, if they can afford the ticket, not visit space? What gives them the right to hoard and hide our surrounding's? Why am I not good enough to go to space but they are? It's BS and the biggest hoax since time began. Think about it. If we could really go to space, wouldn't public tour's, like, be "the thing?" Wouldn't Johny be telling all his friend's about the space tour he took during summer vacation? It makes no sense to me, only evil to not share.

I'm telling you, you need to come up out of that hole you have been living in and get some fresh air for a change.
Admitting you have been deceived is the first step to freedom.
To love is to feel pain.

?

Antares__

• Catch me shills...
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 12:40:21 AM »
The government is promoting the message of the devil.

The round earth is a message of the devil.

Therefore the gods I know exist are of the flat earth...

The truth.
The shills are everywhere. They intercept every communication to insert ball earth propaganda. Disgusting!!

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 01:38:43 AM »
First, it is rich in resources and greedy, powerful men plotted how to keep it for themselves. There is a lot of land left to discover and with so much land mass
Under an FE model nobody can possibly extract resources from Antarctica, let alone get there in the first place.

Second, after the moon hoax
[citation needed]

Stopped reading right there buddy. You think the moon landings was faked? Then why can I bounce a laser off of a mirror that humans placed upon the moon and get a result back?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 01:41:00 AM »
The truth.
There are many very fundamentalist Christians who disagree with you.
Quote from: Jonathan Sarfati
The flat earth myth
For the last 200 years or so, many anti-Christians have resorted to a scurrilous lie (acting consistently with their worldview): that the early and medieval Christian Church taught that the earth is flat.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

“There never was a period of ‘flat earth darkness’ among scholars (regardless of how the public at large may have conceptualized our planet both then and now). Greek knowledge of sphericity never faded, and all major medieval scholars accepted the earth’s roundness as an established fact of cosmology."

So just be careful who are accusing when you say the "round earth is a message of the devil". 
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 01:42:19 AM »

The truth.

Would you like to post scripture saying the earth is flat?

Also, Gods? As in more than one God? Looks like you need to brush up on your 10 commandments Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 02:03:40 AM »
You think the moon landings was faked? Then why can I bounce a laser off of a mirror that humans placed upon the moon and get a result back?
Can you? I mean you, personally can do it? Please confirm your experiment with evidentical proof.

The moon landing ...

Do you really believe that with this vehicle, made of cardboard, tin foil and duct tape, they actually landed on the moon, later they took off from it? And that they could go through the Van Allen belt's radiation? Today, they claim that they have to work on a solution to get through the belt's radiation without killing the crew and damaging the instruments. That is why they can't go back to moon.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 02:08:16 AM »
I'm telling you, you need to come up out of that hole you have been living in and get some fresh air for a change.

I could say that "you need to come up out of that hole you have been living in and get some fresh air for a change." 
Get out and really look about you at sunrises, sunsets and the moon etc.

My belief in the Globe has nothing to do with NASA, governments or any indoctrination.
I know it is a Globe because of what I see around me with my own eyes.

Here are ten bits of "evidence" that I see with my own eyes:
  • While the horizon looks flat ( it does, simply because the earth is huge!) to me the look of the sky and the way the clouds move over the horizon look like a Globe.
  • On a clear day looking out to sea the sky-horizon interface is a sharp line (it is only about 5 km away!). On a flat earth it would have to fade into the distance with no distinct boundary.
  • The sun appears to rise from behind the horizon and appears to set behind the horizon.
  • The sun stays the same size as it arcs up and over the sky - actually it sometimes seems a bit little larger at sunrise and sunset.
  • The sun always appears to be a disk, though sometimes a bit distorted at sunrise and sunset.
  • The sun always rises due east and sets due west on each equinox - here, and I am told it happens all over the earth.
  • Likewise the moon appears to rise from behind the horizon and appears to set behind the horizon.
  • The moon stays the same size as it arcs up and over the sky - it sometimes seems a bit bigger at moonrise and moonset.
  • The moon always appears to show the same face wherever it is in the sky. (And from wherever we observe it - though we have to travel for this observation).
  • The full moon always appears to be a circle, though sometimes a bit distorted at moonrise and moonset.
These do not categorically PROVE that the earth is a Globe, to be they provide very strong visual evidence.

None of this is direct evidence of a rotating earth, but I believe it is strong evidence of a Globe with a distant (that is far further than the earths size) sun and moon.

I have posted what I think is ONE proof in Measurements of the Earth Prove it cannot be Flat.

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2016, 02:51:16 AM »
The government has the same clue as a garbage worker about the flat earth.
The conspiracy that the government is so almighty is pathetic, the government is built upon lots of people which are being deluded by non-human entities.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 03:37:08 AM »
The government has the same clue as a garbage worker about the flat earth.
The conspiracy that the government is so almighty is pathetic, the government is built upon lots of people which are being deluded by non-human entities.
Wow, what an imagination!
::) I suppose NASA is run by the lizard men.  ::)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 10:00:27 AM »

Most of them are not purposely lying.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 12:50:56 PM »
Why does anyone lie? they have something to gain.

The people from outside the known Earth are the sponsors and benefactors to most governments, and they own all the land not covered on maps. The southern hemisphere is larger on a flat earth, yet the maps don't allow for this, so what of all this missing land? there are mineral rich plains, spoken of in legend like El Dorado, and all that precious metal and gems and oils are mined and used, giving a great advantage and great gains. And on this unknown land, there is no need to worry about human rights, and the natives could be used as slaves.
So long as no one thinks to question, so long as no one knows, there are huge tracts of land to be used and abused, and no need to worry how the working conditions might seem.
Statement of Belief:
I believe the Earth is flat. I believe we are being lied to. I believe the science we are told concerning light is false. I believe light and heat only exist with the caloric field. I believe there is more to the Earth than we are told.

JoshPerplexed

• Strange creatures, these are...
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2016, 01:17:53 PM »
The moon landing ...
And that they could go through the Van Allen belt's radiation? Today, they claim that they have to work on a solution to get through the belt's radiation without killing the crew and damaging the instruments. That is why they can't go back to moon.

This shit gets more ridiculous every time you people repeat it!! NASA never said they couldn't get through the belts.. But now, apparently, it will kill them just by going through them!! 

Maybe you people should consider reading about the Van Allen Belts from people who actually know what they're talking about, instead of flat earthers and moon hoaxers.....

JoshPerplexed

• Strange creatures, these are...
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2016, 01:22:25 PM »

The people from outside the known Earth are the sponsors and benefactors to most governments, and they own all the land not covered on maps. The southern hemisphere is larger on a flat earth, yet the maps don't allow for this, so what of all this missing land? there are mineral rich plains, spoken of in legend like El Dorado, and all that precious metal and gems and oils are mined and used, giving a great advantage and great gains. And on this unknown land, there is no need to worry about human rights, and the natives could be used as slaves.
So long as no one thinks to question, so long as no one knows, there are huge tracts of land to be used and abused, and no need to worry how the working conditions might seem.

So there's an unknown Earth..... And.... You know about it?????

The flat earth map is wrong! There's no "missing land"!!

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2016, 04:03:55 PM »
oh my god this thread is fucking hilarious i did not expect, let's take it from the top.

First, it is rich in resources and greedy, powerful men plotted how to keep it for themselves. There is a lot of land left to discover and with so much land mass, there should be thousands of researcher's studying there. At the rate they are going it will take generations to gain a small fraction of research: And it shouldn't be so darn difficult and expensive to go there. Only the Elite can even afford a trip there.

Second, after the moon hoax, they couldn't take the lie back, or didn't care, and began to steal our tax money. They kept the lie going. Why can't people just admit it? Why won't they? This deception goes so deep even the rabbit can't keep up. Why can't anyone, if they can afford the ticket, not visit space? What gives them the right to hoard and hide our surrounding's? Why am I not good enough to go to space but they are? It's BS and the biggest hoax since time began. Think about it. If we could really go to space, wouldn't public tour's, like, be "the thing?" Wouldn't Johny be telling all his friend's about the space tour he took during summer vacation? It makes no sense to me, only evil to not share.

this is fuckin great, let's pick apart the BS
First, it is rich in resources and greedy, powerful men plotted how to keep it for themselves. There is a lot of land left to discover and with so much land mass, there should be thousands of researcher's studying there. At the rate they are going it will take generations to gain a small fraction of research
aside from the fact that because nobody has come out and said this, you're probably just pulling this out of your ass, there's also the fact that it would actually be a lot cheaper to open up whatever is beyond the ice wall to the public, (for a fee, of course) and hire more people to harvest the "rich resources" located there. Keeping a giant wealth of untapped resources a secret from the public would actually prevent corporations from exploiting it effectively. You would also currently see sales that vastly outnumber the amount companies would be able to produce using only resources from the Earth we all know and love. Also, corporations could turn these swaths of land into giant malls and offices and great profitable commercial enterprises if they didn't keep it a secret from the rest of the world. You obviously aren't thinking like a TRUE evil corporation.
Why can't anyone, if they can afford the ticket, not visit space? What gives them the right to hoard and hide our surrounding's? Why am I not good enough to go to space but they are? It's BS and the biggest hoax since time began. Think about it. If we could really go to space, wouldn't public tour's, like, be "the thing?"
It's fucking expensive to go to space, therefore making it expensive to turn a profit to bring others to space. However, companies actually are planning on making space tourism a thing, although it is very expensive to take people into space, therefore very expensive to get a space tour. Also, if you meant that only heavily vetted NASA personnel were allowed into space, it's moreso that they need people who are extremely qualified to do repairs if something goes wrong, because space flight is a relatively new technology, and if something goes wrong on a rocket, well, there are a few risks. " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">risks.

?

frenat

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2016, 06:16:27 PM »
You think the moon landings was faked? Then why can I bounce a laser off of a mirror that humans placed upon the moon and get a result back?
Can you? I mean you, personally can do it? Please confirm your experiment with evidentical proof.

The moon landing ...

Do you really believe that with this vehicle, made of cardboard, tin foil and duct tape, they actually landed on the moon, later they took off from it? And that they could go through the Van Allen belt's radiation? Today, they claim that they have to work on a solution to get through the belt's radiation without killing the crew and damaging the instruments. That is why they can't go back to moon.
I see no cardboard, tin foil or duct tape.  I see insulative materials, aluminized mylar and mylar tape.  The craft underneath that insulated layer looked quite sturdy.

and they went around the belts, not through them.

The supposed claim that they need a solution was a video where they were specifically talking about testing the electronics which are more sensitive than Apollo's.  They also want the ability to go through the center of the belts because due to the angle of the magnetic field and the angle of the Moon's orbit that path around them is not always available.  Also They can't go around them if they go to Mars.

?

Woody

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2016, 09:34:14 PM »
The moon landing ...
And that they could go through the Van Allen belt's radiation? Today, they claim that they have to work on a solution to get through the belt's radiation without killing the crew and damaging the instruments. That is why they can't go back to moon.

This shit gets more ridiculous every time you people repeat it!! NASA never said they couldn't get through the belts.. But now, apparently, it will kill them just by going through them!! 

Maybe you people should consider reading about the Van Allen Belts from people who actually know what they're talking about, instead of flat earthers and moon hoaxers.....

One of my favorite things is when a FE uses evidence gathered by sounding rockets to try and disprove space travel.  This means they need to acknowledge space travel is possible or they should not use something like the Van Allen Belts as evidence that space travel is not possible.

As for why it is an issue going to Mars is the ejection angle to get there.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 09:36:28 PM by Woody »

Nightsky

• Know the implications of what you believe.
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2016, 12:54:16 AM »
Nothing is being hidden from anyone...sure governments attempt to control certain aspects of how a country is run but to think things that relate to the shape and form of the Earth are being kept a secret is rather silly to say the least when the proof is all around you, just have to open your eyes. The initial question or statement is something of a non sequitur, what the question could have asked is ; what motivates to people think the governments of the world are hiding information from the worlds population in relation to the nature of the shape/form of the Earth.
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Oh for the love of- Logical formulation:
FET is wrong, unsupported by evidence, and most models are refuted on multiple fronts; those that aren't tend not to make enough predictions to be realistically falsifiable
Jane said these

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2016, 09:11:32 AM »

You left out a few (well, a LOT, actually):
  • The Commanding Officer, the Navigation Officer, and (at a minimum) the enlisted men and women under their direct supervision, of every ocean-going vessel ever taken across the oceans prior to GPS (thousand of people worldwide doing those jobs today, tens or even hundreds of thousands still alive who have done those jobs in their career)
  • The pilots and navigators (where nav is not done by the pilot) of every airplane ever flown between South America and New Zealand or Australia prior to GPS
  • The individuals who create the programming in GPS navigation systems used by today's members of the two groups above (which is why I made the before/after distinction, today's pilots and navigators might be innocent dupes of the conspiracy)
  • The engineers and surveyors who 'pretend' to be "accounting for curvature, Ha Ha!" when talking about their suspension bridge towers
  • The astronomy department at every university in the entire world (if ordinary folks can tell the earth isn't round, surely they can too)

For ships and planes, I say "before GPS", even though I know from my own experience that ships at sea do not blindly trust their GPS, but instead continue doing old school round earth navigation in case GPS equipment fails.

For the GPS item I am including only the systems used for long distance air and ocean travel.  Navigating from New York to Boston, flat vs round earth GPS probably makes very little difference, especially since your path is restricted to roads.  New York to Paris?  You're going to miss your destination if your GPS is giving you heading instructions based on a false geometry.

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2016, 12:43:46 PM »

I don't know much about it, but it is easy to tell that it must exist, because the given map does not work. There are distances that must be accounted for.
Statement of Belief:
I believe the Earth is flat. I believe we are being lied to. I believe the science we are told concerning light is false. I believe light and heat only exist with the caloric field. I believe there is more to the Earth than we are told.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2016, 11:51:58 PM »
The world is governed by a gang aimed make to The people to know wrong about everything which possible. Thus it aims to maintain their power . and opponents have to solve a lot of lies . They are interested in one on one with the enemy of the few that solves all problems. For others just continue the lies.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 11:55:49 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2016, 12:03:12 AM »

I don't know much about it, but it is easy to tell that it must exist, because the given map does not work. There are distances that must be accounted for.

Or maybe, just maybe, the given map does not work because the world is not flat? You said yourself you do not know much about it. Is it possible that you could be wrong?

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2016, 04:21:12 AM »
The world is governed by a gang aimed make to The people to know wrong about everything which possible.
Do you have any example what is possible in a FE world that the "gang" would not want the people to know about and what would make them powerful?

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2016, 04:48:25 AM »
the most logical answer to this isn't quite what you may seem..

yes there's an elite who control the world governments, JFK and Woodrow Wilson both openly spoke about them, its not new news

here's the trail I followed:
Admiral Byrd went on an expedition to Antarctica
He reported masses of natural resources and stated that he expected many more expeditions to 'the continent of Antarctica'
Soon after the Antarctic Treaty was signed
..and the massive ice shelf there was renamed 'The Rockefella Plateau'

then the flat earth theory started doing the rounds again, kicked off with a school project about a lady named Andrea Barnes

well, it seems pretty obvious to me

Nightsky

• Know the implications of what you believe.
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2016, 06:24:26 AM »
The world is governed by a gang aimed make to The people to know wrong about everything which possible. Thus it aims to maintain their power . and opponents have to solve a lot of lies . They are interested in one on one with the enemy of the few that solves all problems. For others just continue the lies.

If thats the case I am sure you must have a great deal of evidence to back up your claim. It would be really helpful if you could share it. One some caveat...it gas to be credible and verifiable.
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Oh for the love of- Logical formulation:
FET is wrong, unsupported by evidence, and most models are refuted on multiple fronts; those that aren't tend not to make enough predictions to be realistically falsifiable
Jane said these

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2016, 06:30:38 AM »
The world is governed by a gang aimed make to The people to know wrong about everything which possible.
Do you have any example what is possible in a FE world that the "gang" would not want the people to know about and what would make them powerful?

The gang knows the example better than us. None of us know all of the results of what we think the earth is a globe instead of a flat. I have some examples about this question but i'm not sure if it fully meet to your question. I can give examples of some of the results but don't know all of them because i'm not a member of that global gang.

Nukes are lies. This is not directly related to the shape of the earth. But this shows what a lie causes. With this lie, you can control all over the world by threatening with use to nuclear weapons.

The shape of the earth lie generally causes to continue NASA lies with it's allies. USA, Russia, China, Japan and other allies say they gone to the space. This lie causes do control to the other countries. Because the power can gone to the space can control the world. This ensures technological superiority to other countries by perception study .

NASA gathering about 20 billion dollars using clean money in the dirty work and supporting terrorism. If it not, how can USA supports the terrorist groups. 20 billion dollars mean 20 milion people dying with this lie.

If NASA and allies accept the earth is a flat, then no dirty money, no terrorism.

If NASA and allies accept the earth is a flat, then no chaos on Iraq, Syria, middle east, Afghanistan, Somali, ... etc. Freedom will increase than. Because The importance of global power countries effect will be reduced.

In my opinion both of supporting to shape of round is same with supporting to terrorism, or take someone 's freedom back, or cutting a man's head.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2016, 06:37:20 AM »

If thats the case I am sure you must have a great deal of evidence to back up your claim. It would be really helpful if you could share it. One some caveat...it gas to be credible and verifiable.

Is My whole goal is to gather evidence and to produce sturdy for everybody? Can you disprove it by a big deal of evidence ?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2016, 07:10:48 AM »
this guy really thinks that if everyone ignored all the evidence and believed the world is flat, there'd be peace in the middle east?

I'll order can ounce of what he's smoking please

neutrino

• FET is a religion. You can't fight faith.
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2016, 08:04:58 AM »
As a resident of Middle East I can say that peace will never be here.

Flat Earther want ... what? Evidence? That the Earth is a globe? You guys are funny. All this forum is full of evidences. Flat Earth makes more problems than explains things. Take satellites, moon phases, moon phace, gravity... I can type a ton here. Globe is a one answer to all of these.

You can theorize that Antarctica is guarded. I can theorize that it's guarded by Pokemons. You know those yellow Pikachus. Yes those exactly. 
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.

ChildofFather

• If you only knew :-p
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2016, 08:00:28 PM »
First, it is rich in resources and greedy, powerful men plotted how to keep it for themselves. There is a lot of land left to discover and with so much land mass
Under an FE model nobody can possibly extract resources from Antarctica, let alone get there in the first place.

Second, after the moon hoax
[citation needed]

Stopped reading right there buddy. You think the moon landings was faked? Then why can I bounce a laser off of a mirror that humans placed upon the moon and get a result back?

Ummmm...there are no laser's that can reach the moon...lol. Nice try though.
To love is to feel pain.