Okay Flat Earthers, What's inside of this flat plate?

• 39 Replies
Re: Okay Flat Earthers, What's inside of this flat plate?
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2016, 05:37:08 PM »
Intikam, your coriolis effect experiment must be flawed then. Do this experiment - run water into your bathtub. Then pull the plug. Note which way the water spins. Repeat this several times, each time noting which way the water spins as it goes down the drain. You can even stick your finger in the drain and spin it the opposite way, and soon it will return back to its original direction of spin.
South of the equator the water will spin in the opposite direction.
Also, tornados and hurricanes all spin the same direction. The same direction as the water draining in your tub! Every single time.

Guy, the Coriolis effect is too weak to do this, as a bathtub full of water is to small to be affected. It would be more influenced by the shape of your tub.
You're only assuming it. I'm telling you, try it for yourself and see! Down your sink, tub, whatever. When you pull the plug and the water begins to swirl at the drain, note the rotation. It's got nothing to do with the shape of the vessel.
A toilet on the other hand is different. The way they're constructed forces water to come out from under the rim and spins the water & waste matter, and the jet of water at the bottom pushes it on down its way.
This is something you can observe at home. Do it yourself then come back and argue.

Actually he's right. The Coriolis can't affect small bodies of water like bathtubs. If the water was absolutely still then yes but you don't get that in a normal bathtub under normal conditions.
I will stand corrected.
This is something that has interested me since I was a kid, watching the vortex go down the drain. Always seemed to go the same way. I doubt it's argued on a large scale though, such as storms and the jet stream, and ocean currents.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2016, 06:01:09 PM »
Because of the Coriolis effect. Which can be viewed in a kiddie pool if you experiment in both hemispheres. It also proves a toy d earth. The physics don't work in anyway earth.

I did an experiment about Coriolis effect and proves Coriolis effect  is not exist. The turning way is completely random and depend on which way you give it first speed or something effect it like wind .

the coriolis effect affects toilets too..

that's NOT random, try making your water go down the drain in another direction

oh, you...

:D
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2016, 06:46:59 PM »
Your toilet will always go The same way because of the shape and position of the jets.

If you want to see it, get aan inflatable baby pool and pull a plug exactly nine the center. That will Benson slow that you won't be able to see it unless you put some drops flog food coloring in or something, but it's there.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2016, 11:02:46 AM »
Your toilet will always go The same way because of the shape and position of the jets.

If you want to see it, get aan inflatable baby pool and pull a plug exactly nine the center. That will Benson slow that you won't be able to see it unless you put some drops flog food coloring in or something, but it's there.
So it does work?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2016, 11:48:00 AM »

So it does work?

It doesn't.

here, let the Bad Astronomer explain it http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2012/03/27/flushing-out-an-equatorial-fraud/
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 11:54:17 AM by Space Cowgirl »
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2016, 10:30:00 AM »
Magma is simply lava that has not yet been puked up by the flat Earth. 

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2016, 05:05:23 PM »
How thick is the Earth then? How far down is that iron/nickel layer of the plate?
This is deepest spot that has been drilled. They found the rock layers becomes less dense and more pourous than previouly believed.

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2015/03/11/1367130/-The-Kola-Borehole-The-Deepest-Spot-on-Earth
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2016, 10:10:46 AM »
Cool story.. Thanks.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • All of us are versus me myself, balanced.
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2016, 06:54:05 AM »
Because of the Coriolis effect. Which can be viewed in a kiddie pool if you experiment in both hemispheres. It also proves a toy d earth. The physics don't work in anyway earth.

I did an experiment about Coriolis effect and proves Coriolis effect  is not exist. The turning way is completely random and depend on which way you give it first speed or something effect it like wind .

the coriolis effect affects storms and toilets too.. the same direction every time depending on which hemisphere you're in

the coriolis effect DOES exist, it's not a fact that can be disputed

coriolis effect affects  nothing because it isn't exist. You lier shame on you.
People Funded By Gates Criminal Foundation

t= 4:28

Triangles

• Forgot my old account, but i'm back.
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2016, 07:33:48 AM »

I would love for you to provide any evidence or experiment as to your findings in that the Coriolis Effect does not exist.

the coriolis effect affects storms and toilets too.. the same direction every time depending on which hemisphere you're in

the coriolis effect DOES exist, it's not a fact that can be disputed

coriolis effect affects  nothing because it isn't exist. You lier shame on you.
Quote from:  rabinoz
::) Sandokhanian Science  ::).
Ah yes, I majored in this.