Transit of Mercury

• 230 Replies
Re: Transit of Mercury
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2016, 03:11:04 AM »

Anyhoo; back to staring at tiny dots in the sky & believing it proves a damn thing about the earth beneath our feet...

This abject nonsense has been brought to you courtesy of the autistic pseudo-science of Astrophysics!

Awww, isn't that cute? The malfunctioning anti-IQ bot thinks anything it shits out on this troll forum actually means something in the real world.. LOl

Is the bot self-aware enough to tell its troll creator it's in desperate need of a reset? I'd ask it to request a format but I'm not feeling that lucky at the moment. Oh well, maybe next time.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2016, 03:26:30 AM »
This is true:

Well, I see the shill pack is up to their old games: overload a thread with an astroturf maneuver so that a dozen people are all repeating the same thing over and over and the one opponent who is conversing with them is overwhelmed and unable to respond to the individuals.  Well, your fake grassroots ploy does not fool anybody.  You might want to look a  little deeper into your shill book of tricks in order to find something that we have not seen before.  You people are a little pathetic.

This is funny:

By the way, it's cute that you think NASA agents are coming for you.

You shills REALLY need to watch your vocabulary.

Repeating the same stock phrases from sock-to-sock is the biggest giveaway as to your tactics.

It's cute that you make it so easy for me!

Anyhoo; back to staring at tiny dots in the sky & believing it proves a damn thing about the earth beneath our feet...

This abject nonsense has been brought to you courtesy of the autistic pseudo-science of Astrophysics!

It is one hundred percent undeniably crazy to believe we are all sock puppets and shills.

Personally i just find it mildly amusing here.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2016, 03:52:03 AM »
This is true:

Well, I see the shill pack is up to their old games: overload a thread with an astroturf maneuver so that a dozen people are all repeating the same thing over and over and the one opponent who is conversing with them is overwhelmed and unable to respond to the individuals.  Well, your fake grassroots ploy does not fool anybody.  You might want to look a  little deeper into your shill book of tricks in order to find something that we have not seen before.  You people are a little pathetic.

This is funny:

By the way, it's cute that you think NASA agents are coming for you.

You shills REALLY need to watch your vocabulary.

Repeating the same stock phrases from sock-to-sock is the biggest giveaway as to your tactics.

It's cute that you make it so easy for me!

Did I summon you by mentioning your name or something? Go back to your cave you clown...

"You shills REALLY need to watch your vocabulary.

"

Because I said "it's cute"? Cute is such a common word! Who else has said "it's cute" here? What are you even talking about? Oh, you know what? You used the word "really". "Really" was probably used occasionally by... I don't know... Anton LaVey or something... So you're a satanist, and you're part of LaVey's hive mind. See how dumb that is?

"Anyhoo; back to staring at tiny dots in the sky & believing it proves a damn thing about the earth beneath our feet...
"

Yet for some reason flat earthers seem to find it very difficult to reply, and instead call the pictures fake.

"This abject nonsense has been brought to you courtesy of the autistic pseudo-science of Astrophysics!
"

I don't know exactly how astrophysics is (or can be) autistic, but... if you say so...
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2016, 04:04:20 AM »
Did I summon you by mentioning your name or something?

You summoned me through making bad choices.

Awww, isn't that cute? The malfunctioning anti-IQ bot thinks anything it shits out on this troll forum actually means something in the real world.. LOl

Is the bot self-aware enough to tell its troll creator it's in desperate need of a reset? I'd ask it to request a format but I'm not feeling that lucky at the moment. Oh well, maybe next time.

^Insane & repetitive gaslighting from a deeply psychopathic sock-puppet shill that sounds exactly like every other psychopathic sock-puppet shill here.

It is one hundred percent undeniably crazy to believe we are all sock puppets and shills.

Said every sock-puppet shill, everywhere, ever...

Now; you claim that a tiny dot in the sky proves we live on an enormous spinny globe that is also a tiny dot in the sky, or some such mad shit?

If you have finished your gleeful harping freak-show, please elucidate upon this nonsensical notion...
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2016, 04:30:37 AM »
Quote from: Papa Legba
Now; you claim that a tiny dot in the sky proves we live on an enormous spinny globe that is also a tiny dot in the sky, or some such mad shit?

It proves a heliocentric solar system, it's really difficult to deny that we orbit the sun and the force we call gravity is king.
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2016, 04:48:26 AM »

It proves a heliocentric solar system, it's really difficult to deny that we orbit the sun and the force we call gravity is king.

LOL!!!

Your use of the word 'king' in reference to the male-centred Sun-Worshipping Cult of Heliocentricity is most telling...

Now; please explain how this dot in the sky proves the 'Kingliness' of your Cult?

Without the employment of gaslighting psychopathic sock-puppets to hammer your nonsense home, please; if you are capable of controlling your deep-seated shill-instincts, that is...

Pezevenk

« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2016, 04:58:45 AM »
Did I summon you by mentioning your name or something?

You summoned me through making bad choices.

^Insane & repetitive gaslighting from a deeply psychopathic sock-puppet shill that sounds exactly like every other psychopathic sock-puppet shill here.

Said every sock-puppet shill, everywhere, ever...

If you have finished your gleeful harping freak-show, please elucidate upon this nonsensical notion...

Oh please continue. You are very amusing.

"Now; you claim that a tiny dot in the sky proves we live on an enormous spinny globe that is also a tiny dot in the sky, or some such mad shit?"

Please look up the fallacy of 'Argument from incredulity". I think you're gonna like it very much!

"...gleeful harping freak-show, please elucidate upon this nonsensical notion"

What a tool...

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2016, 05:01:09 AM »

LOL!!!

Your use of the word 'king' in reference to the male-centred Sun-Worshipping Cult of Heliocentricity is most telling...

Oh yeah, THAT old story! Yeah, everyone knows "the male-centred Sun-Worshipping Cult of Heliocentricity"! Is it controlled by inbred, tree-dwelling hybrids of DiCaprio and frogs?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2016, 05:04:55 AM »
Jesus, I know this is a troll forum and all that, but surely there should be a rule against idiotic bots posting, shouldn't there? Yawn.

Anyway, " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">here's a stunning video of Mercury's transit. Just something to add to the body of evidence of the Heliocentric model by professionals and amateurs alike.

Fun to see jroa get destroyed in this thread with none of the other FE'ers/trolls around to offer further derailment distractions, which usually means jroa gets away with his idiotic ramblings/errors.

Fun times.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2016, 05:33:54 AM »
Well, I asked you to do two things...

And you failed at both.

Now; please explain how this dot in the sky proves the 'Kingliness' of your Cult?

Without the employment of gaslighting psychopathic sock-puppets to hammer your nonsense home, please; if you are capable of controlling your deep-seated shill-instincts, that is...

But do carry on with your insane ravings in defence of the Heliocentric Cult of Sun-Worship which you deny exists, even though the evidence for it is all around you.

You do realise that, should your lowly shill-slave selves ever be considered worthy of rising in the ranks far enough, your much-anticipated 'Initiation' will be a most horrific experience.

It is, after all, a MALE-centred Cult.

Hmm?

One last laugh at your sick stupidity before we go:

Fun to see jroa get destroyed in this thread

Vocabulary, old bean; vocabulary...

« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2016, 05:46:48 AM »
Don't worry folks, lodging a report fault for the malfunctioning bot as I post this. I'll put in a request for its programmer to load the definition of irony, too. It won't understand why, but that's of no consequence.

Fun times.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2016, 05:50:34 AM »

LOL!!!

The dot is a planet called Mercury passing our Sun, I think you're a bit late.
I'm anti-judaism.

Pezevenk

« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2016, 05:59:23 AM »

And you failed at both.

But do carry on with your insane ravings in defence of the Heliocentric Cult of Sun-Worship which you deny exists, even though the evidence for it is all around you.

You do realise that, should your lowly shill-slave selves ever be considered worthy of rising in the ranks far enough, your much-anticipated 'Initiation' will be a most horrific experience.

Hmm?

I'm gonna ignore all the hilarious fantasies in this post, and just respond to this point:

"Now; please explain how this dot in the sky proves the 'Kingliness' of your Cult?"

It doesn't, because there is no cult. But perhaps you wanted to say:

"Now; please explain how this dot in the sky shows evidence against the flat earth model?"

Yeah, that's definitely better. Well, don't you think it's at least the tiniest bit weird, that no matter if you observed it at dawn, midday, or dusk, the transit was always face-on? Can you please explain to us how observers on different time zones would all see the transit face-on? How does that work please?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2016, 06:04:12 AM »
And you failed at both.
Hmm?

I do believe Papa has excelled himself in attempt to make the most idiotic post possible. Keep it up, you keep excelling yourself evry day!

Now, it would be a bit hard for anyone no matter how many sock-puppets he had to prove "Now; please explain how this dot in the sky proves the 'Kingliness' of your Cult?" - since it's one of your crazy inventions anyway!

What on the big round earth is "Heliocentric Cult of Sun-Worship"? If you don't accept a heliocentric globe, what do you believe? - yes, I know - NOTHING!

Just what sort world of do YOU think we live on, and what does the sun do?

Maybe the earth and sun a like space and atoms - you don't believe in them either!

I just had a thought: are you in a competition with jroa to see who can de-rail the most otherwise sensible threads?

I am afraid jroa does it much more efficiently! he gets a much higher (posts derailed)/(words expended) quotient than you!

Still since you do not even exist (you're entirely made of atoms, and atoms don't exist! QED), you aren't doing badly!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2016, 06:24:58 AM »
Well, don't you think it's at least the tiniest bit weird, that no matter if you observed it at dawn, midday, or dusk, the transit was always face-on? Can you please explain to us how observers on different time zones would all see the transit face-on? How does that work please?

You are starting from a mass of arrogant assumptions.

First & foremost, that I need to explain anything at all.

Now, you will explain what the tiny dot is & what the yellow light it is 'transiting' is.

Oh, & Geoff - STFU.

« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2016, 07:30:51 AM »
Well, don't you think it's at least the tiniest bit weird, that no matter if you observed it at dawn, midday, or dusk, the transit was always face-on? Can you please explain to us how observers on different time zones would all see the transit face-on? How does that work please?

Now, you will explain what the tiny dot is & what the yellow light it is 'transiting' is.

Oh, & Geoff - STFU.
You're arrogant if you think you don't have to explain anything. All the "arrogant", "stuck-up", "lying" scientists explain their findings, why shouldn't you? If you're so set in your beliefs, this should be easy. Anyone whose arguments center around shifting the burden of proof instead of providing it is ignorant, stubborn, and a total coward. If you're so set in your beliefs, step up to the plate and defend them.
Quote from: jroa
Wow, great non-response
Quote from: disputeone
I don't understand females but am still pretty sure they exist.
Quote from: markjo
Your first mistake was to presume there would be an academic debate anywhere on this forum.

Pezevenk

« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2016, 07:34:36 AM »

Oh, & Geoff - STFU.

Wait. 1) YOU were the one who asked what those photos and the transit of Mercury in general prove, and 2) are you so retarded that you do not know what the "tiny dot" and the "yellow light" is? You're probably going to give me some bullshit about them not being what I think they are, but if that is what you want to do, why did you even ask me to tell you what they were in the first place?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2016, 08:00:56 AM »
Daren't answer?

Fair enough.

Your cowardice & dishonesty is noted.

Not that it was news to anyone here anyway...

Perhaps you'd now like to go start a thread on S&C begging for me to be banned again, like you did last time I schooled your sorry ass?

Which was yet another example of the cowardice & dishonesty you are renowned for btw.

Toodle-pip, Yellow-Belly!

« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2016, 08:42:00 AM »

Oh, & Geoff - STFU.
You never explain anything. Pretty solid evidence that you can't. You shift the burden of proof, even though round earthers can carry it just fine. When a round earther is challenged to defend their concept of the truth, they do it just fine.

If somebody else proves something contrary to what you believe, you call them the coward or liar, without describing any basis. But then you're challenged to defend your beliefs, and you shrink back from the opportunity to prove what's right. You resort to hypocritical slander instead to divert attention from your lack of any insight. You raise a facade of enlightenment and pretend that anything that pops into your "superior" mind is of any value. Bing bang boom you're an ignorant, arrogant, stubborn, lying, uneducated, cowardly, good-for-nothing waste of everyone's time and attention.

Everybody has the burden of proof, and you're not above that. But so far all you've proved is that claim right there--that you don't belong in any civil discussion--you have provided all the proof for my statement there. There's exactly one way you can definitely and definitively prove you're not a total waste of screen space and Flat Earth Society forum server data, and it's pretty easy. Literally all you have to do is discuss the universe around us.

And if you refuse to do that, you don't belong in a debate forum. No two ways about it.
Quote from: jroa
Wow, great non-response
Quote from: disputeone
I don't understand females but am still pretty sure they exist.
Quote from: markjo
Your first mistake was to presume there would be an academic debate anywhere on this forum.

Pezevenk

« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2016, 09:07:21 AM »
Daren't answer?

Fair enough.

Your cowardice & dishonesty is noted.

Not that it was news to anyone here anyway...

Perhaps you'd now like to go start a thread on S&C begging for me to be banned again, like you did last time I schooled your sorry ass?

Which was yet another example of the cowardice & dishonesty you are renowned for btw.

Toodle-pip, Yellow-Belly!

So you keep pretending that you don't know what my answer would be. I know you're stupid, but stop pretending that you're even stupider than you actually are.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2016, 10:25:27 AM »
Well, it only took a page to send you all into a poo-flinging, Cultist chimp-out meltdown...

Job done.

Enjoy looking at your tiny lights in the sky & believing they tell you anything whatsoever about how the earth beneath your feet behaves...

It is an utterly insane belief, that you are terrified to even attempt to justify from first causes; but as you are members of a crazed Cult of sodomists, that is par for the course.

Toodle-pip, Madmen!

« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2016, 10:49:01 AM »
I was wrong

That's all that was needed.

Thank you!
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2016, 10:58:59 AM »
what the transit of mercury proves is how we can see other planets going around our sun, that we are ALSO orbiting, and that mercury is a sphere, and so is the other planets and therefore since we follow the same universal laws as it does, the planet is a sphere. 

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2016, 11:21:05 AM »
what the transit of mercury proves is how we can see other planets going around our sun, that we are ALSO orbiting, and that mercury is a sphere, and so is the other planets and therefore since we follow the same universal laws as it does, the planet is a sphere.

LOL!!!

Bend over & spread em, boy; your Initiation can't be far off!

Pezevenk

« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2016, 01:10:49 PM »
Well, it only took a page to send you all into a poo-flinging, Cultist chimp-out meltdown...

Job done.

Enjoy looking at your tiny lights in the sky & believing they tell you anything whatsoever about how the earth beneath your feet behaves...

It is an utterly insane belief, that you are terrified to even attempt to justify from first causes; but as you are members of a crazed Cult of sodomists, that is par for the course.

Toodle-pip, Madmen!

No, please stay, I think you are hilarious! Please, keep going!

"Toodle-pip, Madmen!"

Is this the punchline?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2016, 02:43:46 PM »
Wow, every sock puppet must post... and then I admitted I made a mistake...  and now they are flocking here. 

« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2016, 04:14:43 PM »
Wow I haven't encountered this Papa Legba character before, but from an outside perspective he sounds like exactly what he is accusing everyone else of being... A crazy cult member!

I mean, how far detached from reality can one person be before they become a danger and need to be sectioned?...

« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2016, 04:21:08 PM »
Wow, every sock puppet must post... and then I admitted I made a mistake...  and now they are flocking here.

Thanks for the admission of your error by the way. It was like bleeding a stone but you got there.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2016, 04:23:22 PM »
Why not try to find the truth instead of looking for my errors? 

« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2016, 05:16:07 PM »
Why not try to find the truth instead of looking for my errors?

That's what I do by spending hours gazing through my eyepieces at the stars and planets.

So far everything fits perfectly into heliocentric solar system and earth so I would have absolutely no reason to doubt it.

Even if I had never had mainstream education, never had contact with the outside world and taught myself every little thing I knew, I'm certain I would still have the same opinions because from my observations, things are the way we are taught them to be! To question that is a fun game, to play devil's advocate, but in my mind could never hold any serious ground.