Ice Wall Question

• 45 Replies
Re: Ice Wall Question
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2007, 09:52:29 AM »
Everybody is Catholic on the inside. But because of original sin, we deny our internal urges in favor of the seven deadly sins. This is called Freudian Theology.
Actually i'm athiest and i detest anyone who tries to tell me that there is some super human who lives in space and built our earth, who controls our so called destiny and has magical powers. I have more trouble believing that then i do believing the earth is flat, I mean if your religous and your bashing these guys for  believing the earth is flat. You would have to be retarded, Because how can you believe in a book that was writtin by primitive man around 2000 years ago. In wich an infalible god advocated murder, sexism, slavery and adultery, Then over 100 years later when civillised society is rampant and murder, sexism, rape and slavery are no loger accepted by us. Wich means religion is starting to be shuned by good people who realise this is wrong. then magically god changes his mind and the new testiment was created wich says these things are WRONG, But does that mean god was wrong about murder ect being OK. Yes it does and if god was real like the bible claims he is infalible like the bible claims, But if he was wrong about that doesn't that mean the world should end because he is supposedly infalible? plus religion has no actual proof or science behind the theory it is based on FAITH not fact. But you abuse these guys whose theories were writtin only 150 years ago and is based off of scientific evidence (even if they are based off of RE geometry and absolute crap writting by a retard). But you believe in that crap???? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, You fail.
What does the Bible have to do with flat Earth theory? Also: Is it just me or does every self-declared atheist I have seen have some sort of persecution complex?

That Rowbotham came up with his theory after taking the Bible acount of a flat Earth literally.

Nope, just some atheist speak louder then others.  I accept peoples beliefs and will only get angry after continual attempts at trying to convert me even after I politely ask them to stop.
Flat. Earth. Is. Psuedo. Science.

FEIPS

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2007, 09:59:33 PM »
Everybody is Catholic on the inside. But because of original sin, we deny our internal urges in favor of the seven deadly sins. This is called Freudian Theology.
Actually i'm athiest and i detest anyone who tries to tell me that there is some super human who lives in space and built our earth, who controls our so called destiny and has magical powers. I have more trouble believing that then i do believing the earth is flat, I mean if your religous and your bashing these guys for  believing the earth is flat. You would have to be retarded, Because how can you believe in a book that was writtin by primitive man around 2000 years ago. In wich an infalible god advocated murder, sexism, slavery and adultery, Then over 100 years later when civillised society is rampant and murder, sexism, rape and slavery are no loger accepted by us. Wich means religion is starting to be shuned by good people who realise this is wrong. then magically god changes his mind and the new testiment was created wich says these things are WRONG, But does that mean god was wrong about murder ect being OK. Yes it does and if god was real like the bible claims he is infalible like the bible claims, But if he was wrong about that doesn't that mean the world should end because he is supposedly infalible? plus religion has no actual proof or science behind the theory it is based on FAITH not fact. But you abuse these guys whose theories were writtin only 150 years ago and is based off of scientific evidence (even if they are based off of RE geometry and absolute crap writting by a retard). But you believe in that crap???? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, You fail.
What does the Bible have to do with flat Earth theory? Also: Is it just me or does every self-declared atheist I have seen have some sort of persecution complex?
It has nothing to do with the flat earth theory, What i was saying is i find it stupid how one person can believe in god. Wich has no scientific evidence to back there claims up but then he calls people who believe the FE theory stupid, Even though they have scientific evidence (even if it is manufactured b/s).

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2007, 07:05:45 AM »
Then why are you HERE?

Because I am a Planar, hence an FEer. This is OUR board. Why are YOU here?

Why do you ask stupid questions?

?

SNB

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2007, 06:34:09 PM »
There are no stupid questions - just stupid people.

Franc T., Planar

• Leader of the Planar Army, Republic of Canada
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2007, 06:53:16 PM »
Then why are you HERE?

Get outta this board, troll.
Broadcasting live from the Republic of Canada!

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2007, 06:32:52 AM »
Become a mod, then try to kick me out of a board.  Not vice-versa.

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2007, 01:53:30 PM »
I'm not some kind of collectivist or authoritarian, I don't think I need power to tell you that you're a waste of space and that you should get outta here. Trolls b gone.

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2007, 06:24:45 AM »
I'm not some kind of collectivist or authoritarian, I don't think I need power to tell you that you're a waste of space and that you should get outta here. Trolls b gone.

The only "waste of space" on these boards is you posting your theories of an earth you can't prove.

?

Mary Lou Johnson

• the world's flat, just like maps
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2007, 10:38:13 AM »
Why not? There's a hell of a lot of water on the earth anyways, and it's far from the suns. Just like the Arctic. duhh
if the world was round, wouldn't all the water fall off?

?

qwerty1297

• lol tree!
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2007, 02:20:53 PM »
there is no freaking ice wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

katmarie

• the moon is made of cheese
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2007, 05:00:31 PM »
Then why are you HERE?

Because he's Franc. That's what he does.
i point and laugh at you

?

Mary Lou Johnson

• the world's flat, just like maps
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2007, 05:02:26 PM »
Then why are you HERE?

Jeez, don't discrimate him because he believes in fe. how wud you like it if yous were made fun of!?!?

ps. he happens to be right
if the world was round, wouldn't all the water fall off?

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2007, 05:03:19 PM »
Then why are you HERE?

Jeez, don't discrimate him because he believes in fe. how wud you like it if yous were made fun of!?!?

ps. he happens to be right

Thank you!

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2016, 04:55:12 PM »
Because its an ice wall.

LOL. Nice one  :)

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2016, 08:18:03 AM »

what is your answer too links that you will find here?
https://www.google.com/search?q=Amundsen+Scott+south+pole+station&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
I know it's all a conspiracy, therefore not evidence.
That is the problem with the FE, any evidence, as the; ISS, GPS, and weather satellite pictures, are all part of a government conspiracy.
They rather Believe in the Government conspiracy, then the reality of an around earth.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2016, 08:23:32 AM »
you're all missing the most important question

why did the flat earth theory gain momentum again after the ice wall was renamed?

Admiral Byrd went to Antarctica nearly 100yrs ago, he reported masses of natural resources there, he stated that he expected lots more expeditions to the "continent of Antarctica" (his words)..

instead, the Antarctic treaty was signed, the ice shelf was renamed "The Rockefeller Plateau", then the flat earth theory started doing the rounds again

it seems blatantly obvious to me that the same people you think you're getting one over on, are the exact same ones that placed you on the flat earth wild goose chase in the first place