Quantum Zeta Forward Level Flat Earth Science by FE Prof. Wise

• 254 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Gravity debunked by CERN professor!
« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2019, 12:00:47 AM »
Newton was wrong: Scientists dismiss Newton's theory of gravity and warn Einstein is next

NEWTON is rightly regarded as the greatest scientist of all time. However, groundbreaking black hole research has now disproved Newton’s theory of gravity – and even Albert Einstein’s theories are “starting to fray around the edges”, a scientist has warned.

Author: By TOM FISH
PUBLISHED: 06:01, Fri, Aug 2, 2019 | UPDATED: 06:39, Fri, Aug 2, 2019

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1158337/ewton-wrong-science-dismiss-isaac-newton-theory-gravity-albert-einstein-black-hole

More than 100 years after Albert Einstein published his iconic theory of general relativity, it is beginning to show signs of age. Now, following the most comprehensive test of general relativity yet near the monstrous black hole at the centre of our galaxy, University of California’s Professor Andrea Ghez has announced Einstein’s theory of general relativity still holds up – for now. Professor Ghez said: ”Einstein’s right, at least for now. We can absolutely rule out Newton’s law of gravity. “Our observations are consistent with Einstein’s theory of general relativity.

“However, his theory is definitely showing vulnerability.

Einstein's right, at least for now. We can absolutely rule out Newton's law of gravity

Professor Andrea Ghez

“It cannot fully explain gravity inside a black hole, and at some point we will need to move beyond Einstein’s theory to a more comprehensive theory of gravity that explains what a black hole is.”

German-born theoretical physicist Einstein is, alongside Max Planck, considered one of the two pillars of modern physics.

His 1915 theory of general relativity holds that what we perceive as the force of gravity arises from the curvature of space-time.

Isaac Newton: The latest black hole study has conclusively ruled out Newton's theory of gravity (Image: Nicolle R. Fuller/National Science Foundation)

Isaac Newton: Although regarded as a genius polymath, Newton's theory of gravity is outdated (Image: Getty)

Read more: https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1158337/ewton-wrong-science-dismiss-isaac-newton-theory-gravity-albert-einstein-black-hole

Turkish flat earther mentioned  this debunk: Doğukan Özkan: 
Another Turkish flat earther mentioned globalist terror in flat earth society (out of issue)

Rest in peace, newzelander.  :'(
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Quantum Zeta Forward Level Flat Earth Science by FE Prof. Wise
« Reply #181 on: August 21, 2019, 01:15:50 AM »
... Maybe not so...  :)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 04:38:04 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
To precipitate the capitalist system with one punch!
« Reply #182 on: August 26, 2019, 04:02:32 AM »
... You are not ready for this yet...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 07:50:47 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #183 on: August 28, 2019, 08:18:01 AM »
Since there is leaking in the forum, I've decided to explain this method, that I have gave up to explain it earlier. Israel central Bank has announced they have decided to improve their resources, it means to me they have leaked the method, hence I've announce the method for equalize the chances with others.

capitalist system is based on money. this money must have an equivalent, otherwise it will cause inflation. inflation is getting happened by either system failure, corruption or indirect tax. therefore, inflation will not occur as long as the equivalent of the existing money is present in a system. This equivalent may be immovable or gold or other moneys.

in fact, the system can be made completely unusable, but for now I will only describe how this system can be easily exploited and  precipitated.

What was the amount of money in a system? the immovables and gold and other national currencies owned by the central bank.

1- Create a central bank in any country, which its currency accepted by other countries. Smallest countries is best. Because it is easy to buy them.

2- Take tax temporarily or print up enough money to cause 10% inflation. this inflation will not occur again.

3- Buy gold from the outside with your money.

4- Put this gold to central bank.

5- coin new money equal to amount of gold you have deposited to your central bank.

6- Buy new gold with the money you have printed yet. It has equalent in your system so that it does not cause the inflation.

7- You can buy houses in your own country and countries completely free by using same method. this is why capital wants free countries. because only then can they buy anything they want.

8- By repeating this method infinty you can buy the whole world.

I explained this method and now that there is no separation of weak country or strong country. all countries are equal as long as their currencies are accepted by others. all systems are based on trust.

we trusted the Americans. now they have to give each individual of our people $ 100,000 to get rid of this crisis. otherwise we will begin to implement this method. It will start to demolish the system. And the first countries will be down the countries which has benefited from it. I think USA is at the top of the list. Ahahaha.

People say how am I wise? Actually I am not wise but they are. So, tell me, did you ever think this? Did you aware of this problem in capitalist system? Hah. So please, respect the wisdom.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
BUILDING TILL INFINITY - To precipitate the capitalist system 2
« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2019, 06:15:26 AM »
INFINITY CONSTRUCTION METHOD

In this method, you make a mortgage on one of the immovables registered in the system and put the mortgage in the safe as money equivalent. you produce as much money as the amount of the mortgage. that is, the equivalent of the money you produce is a money that is present in your safe as a building. with this money you buy, or produce, a new building. you buy or produce the building again mortgage and mortgage document you put in the bank vault. and with this method you can build buildings at any height you want anywhere in the world. countries such as Dubai, Qatar and Hong Kong did not magically prosper. these methods are especially applied in qatar and dubaide. they did not because they were oil-rich, but because they discovered the weaknesses of the system.

from this method you can understand that: Actually, construction of buildings are free. When you build a building, you save it to the treasure. it remains on the treasury's immovable list as long as it is purchased by someone registered in your country, and therefore has the right to generate money equivalent to that building. in other words, the moment a contractor builds a building, he can get the money from the treasury exactly as much as the price of the building.

When banks provide loans, they mortgage the building. and the total value of the building from the central bank. because the central bank receives the right to print money as much as the building registered in the system. On the one hand, the bank receives the building money from the central bank for mortgage and on the other hand receives money from the customer. When the mortgage expires, the money has been used sufficiently and the building has begun to age, which will reduce the value of the building.

therefore, as long as the value of the mortgage in the central bank decreases, it receives it back from the bank. and during this time the customer continues to pay his money. When the customer finishes paying his money to the bank, the bank completes his payment to the central bank. the only bank making a profit here is the central bank. as long as the building is not sold to foreigners, or within the country, it earns as much as its current value.

This is the logic of the mortgage system. The only winner of the mortgage system is the central bank.

a real government does not receive interest from home citizens for a home loan, nor does it even take back the entire loan. half or less of it is enough.

for example;

A newly built house, worth $ 1,000,000. You used a $ 1,000,000 loan from the bank and your home was mortgaged. The bank receives the money from central bank you will pay to the seller from in return for the mortgage made and pays to the seller. the money spent by the bank is zero. It has took the money from central bank and payed the seller. The central bank produces and puts on the market $ 1,000,000 for the $ 1,000,000 mortgage that the bank has given to itself, and this is the money it gives to the bank. Central bank has no loss or earnings from this business. It took a paper has 1.000.000$ and created and payed the bank same cash.

you are the only person who is in loss from the moment you start paying the bank. in other words, even if you do not pay the bank at all, neither the bank from which you borrowed nor the central bank will suffer any damage.

Hence, you do not have to pay anything to bank at all infact.

I think everyone understood the issue. Short link to original here:
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
NNWO SUBLIMINAL WARNING TO ME AND MY RESPONSE BY USING HERE
« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2019, 04:31:31 AM »
Just two posts above you can see, and then they have sent me a message.

I was at Bursa at weekend.

It was like this:

HELLO STRANGER

The text I saw on cinemaximum's wall. the letter "o" in the first word and the letter "st" in the second word are written in different colors. When you remove these letters "hell 'ranger" expression appears. in other words, "hell's ranger". So, is cinemaximum hell's ranger?

[Hello stranger with hell's ranger means: "Hell's ranges wellcomes you"]This is for foreigners.

I guess the NNWO gives a subliminal message with this, they have created the heaven and hell scenario, kerberos and other angels. Because Malls are their center hearthquartes of trade.

Maybe they just wanted to scare me. maybe they're sending a warning message. We had to meet in a way. Am I not the Messiah? I don't think so. But If they target me, I have to defend me to save people. If they don't target me, I'm gonna have to save people again. I think the good front and the bad front have emerged spontaneously.

I am not stranger. I just seem stranger to them. I'm undoubtedly older than them.

Wouldn't it be better for everyone if they gave me the "$ 100 million" I needed for my project instead of calling me "stranger" or "native"? I've already proved money has not a value in fact, right? only two articles. and NNWO has started to use shopping centers as wall of their pos messages. hehehe. Is it that hard for them?

they killed anyone and everything they suspect as risk. they are still killing people with great speed. But when they meet me, they send me a message using the cinema wall. And then they say, "You are not the Messiah." Yeah, I don't think so. I don't think I'm the messiah. Why can't you treat me like you treat just like other people?

What holds you to behave me that you claim an ordinary even a silly man other than you behave others? You behave me special then claim I am not special. you gonna scare me with cartoon heroes?

If your rental toy is there again, I can come next week. It was the only funny thing ;D

I did not afraid of your rental toy, but it scared of me, an ordinary human. It represents you but I know you are not as funky as it represents you. I'm waiting for your new messages. Michael's waiting too.

Its my turn again:

You are calling me as stranger, right? It actually means you have not dealed with me at all. So, he* accidentally tried to kill me. then the other one accidentally tried it, and he no longer exists. and the others tried it by mistake, and they were forgiven. You've done all kinds of evil that you can do what's trapping me, I've warned you many times.

I've warned you to not deal with me! And now, while with many of my weapons pointing at you, you say "Hello stranger". Is that credible? definitely not. I want a fair and impartial deal.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 06:50:51 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Disproving moon reflecting sunlight in a minute
« Reply #186 on: September 14, 2019, 09:50:17 AM »
The light of the sun, which is 300 million kilometers away, travels along a straight line. then the light diffuses when it hits the moon with the sphere shape. Only a small part of the 3500 kilometers in diameter the moon will reflect the light to the world which 384 thousand kilometers away. it is impossible for these areas to be visible, as the rest of it will reflect light to areas outside the world. If the moon reflects only the light of the sun, it should work this way. therefore the moon must have its own light and be distributed evenly.

I'll show it on the drawing later.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Disproving moon reflecting sunlight in a minute II
« Reply #187 on: September 16, 2019, 04:17:11 AM »
To show you how moon reflecting sunlight through earth I've drawn the sun , earth, moon system.

in fact, all three objects are here. they do not appear because of to be very small compared to the distance. I also showed the sun's rays coming out of the sun and going to both the upper and lower parts of the moon.

This is view of 4 sun rays comes from sun and goes through moon. Upside to upside, upside to downside, downside to upside, downside to downside.

the angle to the top and bottom of the moon is approximately the same because of the distance is long. therefore, the 4 lines appear to be 2 lines. in fact, there are 4 lines in this drawing.

And this is the moon side of sun rays:

We see the angles of sun rays are still have about same angle but we can  differenciate and count them. 3 objects in the figure are close to the ideal for the about a full moon. According to the sun's rays the position of the earth and the moon is as follows:

Now, Apart from the sun rays, we have to see the part of the moon from earth as follow:

this is approximately the same as the region at the time of the full moon. therefore, we should be able to see a region near the full moon. Lets examine what sun rays do. Can they reach us, or can they not!

Since the rays coming from the sun come at about the same angle, let's send the sun's rays to the areas on the face of the moon facing the sun and examine the behavior of those rays.

This is sun rays before we examine:

When the rays strike an object, they are reflected evenly with the right angle of the angle from which they come from the object. in other words, symmetry occurs according to the perpendicular direction of the object. I think it would be better if I showed it the drawing.

Let's combine this with the region we have to see from the world. I'll use only reflected sunlight for simplify.

I've marked the reflected sun rays which have been eliminated in first attemp. Because their light literally goes to outer space, but not through earth, we never can see here by using sun rays. Inother say, we never can see sun rays reflected from there:

Only this place remained can be visible, lets extend them to see whether it cuts the seing line to out or not.

Even these centered reflected sun rays can not arrive to the earth. But we can accept these rays the visible "atmost".

In short, this place only the place can be visible from earth using the sun rays:

Full moon can be seen from earth, theorically:

in short, if we think of the moon as a mirror, the sun it will show to the world will only have a small spot on it. and this figure will be the largest moon image you can see. in other words, full moon is impossible; if the light of the moon was the reflected light of the sun.

I'm sorry to break your full moon romance. but that reflected light you see is definitely not sunlight.

Zeta came, Zeta saw, Zeta conquered.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 04:27:21 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #188 on: September 30, 2019, 05:32:43 AM »
We have no right of deleting posts in this section since two years. That is opposite of human rights, free speech and free give up rights.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 06:33:18 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Proving the simulation
« Reply #189 on: September 30, 2019, 06:02:20 AM »
I was not me when you were you.
You were not you when I was me.
I was not you, when you were me.
You were not me when I was you.
Fucking philosophers.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 06:35:10 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
"Fake Sun" Shadow
« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2019, 04:36:45 AM »
Sun is fake!

There is another photo here. You can check this place a way here. A street from Quito, Equator.

What do you see here? A sunny street, a few people and cars. What else? Okay. Lets add there a virtual sun represents sun which represented at eye level for a better estimation. We see that all shdows are coming from our virtual sun.

As a last, I've compared the shadow of pole and man's shadow. We clearly see that shadow of the pole is vertical to road direction, but man's shadow is parallel to the road direction.

Whether the distance of the sun would not 150 million kilometers away, but if it were 150 kilometers, these shadows would still have to be in the same direction. however, as can be seen from the figure, there is clearly a difference of almost ninety degrees. this indicates that the sun is on a flat screen, where we show it to create shadows. In other words, this image is two-dimensional, not three-dimensional.

Another simulation victory.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Debunking the sun
« Reply #191 on: October 08, 2019, 05:32:35 AM »
There is another perfect example.

I have worked about for months whether the shadows caused by the sun really look different or because of the perspective. and I found this most definite example.

You can repeat all my workings like this one, to visit the page image located click here.

Look at the photo.

there are gaps in the door and light is leaking from this gap.

It seems that the direction of light in left an right come from the gap are different. Let's use the paving stones to make sure of that.

Lets count the stones.

As we see that, the left shadow has 7 degree to paving stones and the other one has 28 degrees to paving stones.

How is it possible? How. is. it. possible. ?

One more time, the sun seems as fake.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #192 on: November 04, 2019, 03:44:04 AM »
They will find something to say like everytime they do. How can they deny the fact of shadows prove simulation other than closing their eyes?

Look at angles of shadows, how they clearly have different directions.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
CLOROFLOROCARBONS ARE NOT HARM TO ATMOFLAT BUT MOVES WITH MOON
« Reply #193 on: December 26, 2019, 04:38:27 AM »
Usage of chlorofluorocarbons is prohibited. my opinion is that it is not forbidden to react with ozone and damage it.

I studied a little bit to investigate the truth of what I said. I investigated the changes in the air of some fluorine compounds. there are organizations that do this. Of course, they are interested in the change from year to year. but the "monthly" changes I'm interested in. accordingly, I expect a decrease in fluoride compounds in the summer.

Fluoride is in many forms in the air. I have chosen the most common ones from the list in data below.

1)  CFC-115 Selected place: Italy

We see a list below includes measurements from many cities:

I want to chose cities belong to Europe. because in Europe I know which months are summer and which are winter. in fact, of course, I know others. in the south, it would be the opposite of ours. Anyway I don't want to deal calculating it. I've chosed Italy in this list.

exactly as I wanted, seasonal. I have marked important data for us here.
Jan2017: 8.59 (winter)
Apr2017: 8.55 (spring)
July2017: 8.56 (summer)
Oct2017: 8.60 (autumn)

we see that the CFC15 ratio is the highest in winter and autumn.

This source directly says which CFC we should examine.  ;D

Ok. CFC13.

2)  CFC-13 Selected place: Italy

The most common CFC is this gas according to source.

Jan17: 3,15
Apr17: 3,17
July17: 3,19
Oct17: 3,27

here we see that the lowest concentration is in January and the highest concentration is in October.

here we see that it is not actually as mentioned in the source, the amount of cfc115 is more than cfc13. then we must examine all of them one by one. I continue the first list.

3- CFC-114 Selected place: Italy.

I always choose the same months here. so we can calculate the total cfc amount in the same months.

Jan17: 16,33
Apr17: 16,28
July17: 16,25
Oct17: 16,33

we see that the CFC114 ratio is the highest in winter and autumn.

4)  HCFC 141b Selected place: Italy.

Jan17: 26,07
Apr17: 26,30
July17: 25,64
Oct17: 25,75

we see that the CFC141b ratio is the highest in spring and winter.

5)  CFC 142b Selected place: Italy.

Jan17: 23,79
Apr17: 23,80
July17: 23,60
Oct17: 23,20

6)  HCFC 22 Selected place: Italy.

Jan17: 251,74
Apr17: 250,45
July17: 251,39
Oct17: 253,20

7) CFC113Selected place: Italy.

Jan17: 71,39
Apr17: 71,33
July17: 70,90
Oct17: 70,87

8)  CFC 12 Selected place: Italy.

Jan17: 514,97
Apr17: 513,31
July17: 511,82
Oct17: 512,42

9)  CFC 11 Selected place: Italy.

Jan17: 231,67
Apr17: 230,78
July17: 230,04
Oct17: 230,75

The studies we have done so far show that the smaller number of cfc's is the highest. this is probably because they have been discovered before. so in the remaining time I will only examine the cfc's  have small number ones.

10)  HFC 23 Selected place: Switzerland.

Jan17: 29,95
Apr17: 30,4
July17: 30,74
Oct17: 30,97

11)  HFC 32 Selected place: Switzerland.

Jan17: 16,81
Apr17: 17,59
July17: 18,79
Oct17: 19,14
Jan18: 19,48

12)  PFC14
Selected place: Italy

Jan17: 83,63
Apr17: 84,03
July17: 84,22
Oct17: 84,39
Jan18: 84,49

January - June ratios

CFC-115 8,56-8,59= -0,03 (increase)
CFC-13 3,15-3,19= -0,04 (increase)
CFC-114 16,33-16,25=0,08 (decrease)
HCFC 141b 26,07-25,64=0,43 (decrease)
CFC 142b 23,79-23,60= 0,19 (decrease)
HCFC 22 251,74-251,39=0,35 (decrease)
CFC113 71,39-70,90=0,49 (decrease)
CFC 12 514,97-511,82=3,15 (decrease)
CFC 11 231,67-230,04=1,63 (decrease)
HFC 2329,95-30,74= -0,79 (increase)
HFC 3216,81-18,79= -1,98 (increase)
PFC14 83,63-84,22= -0,59 (increase)

As a result, chlorofluorocarbon gases decreased 7 times and increased 5 times in July. if we calculate an average figure;

Total amount of CFC: 1.278,06
Total amount of decrease: 4,07

Inother say;

Total amount of CFC decreases in July as ratio 0,3%.

Inother say,

Total amount of CFC increases in the months of winter.

Remember what they said: chlorofluoro carbon gases are thrown into the atmosphere with products used, and so the ozone layer is punctured, isn't it?

Air conditioners, refrigirators and many products in the factory is used with this gas. we use air conditioners and refrigerators in the summer months. factories also work harder in the summer. hence, the amount of these gases should have increased in the summer if they were telling the truth. however, this study reveals that the presence of these gases in the atmosphere decreased by 0.3% in the summer months. therefore, the ozone layer cannot be caused by the release of these gases into the atmosphere.

As we mentioned in the previous article, these gases come with the moon and move away with the sun and make the effect of refrigeration to the world.

In other words, not because the change in air temperature is near or far from the sun; It is caused by gases moving together with the sun and the moon.

Make a comparison as follows. you buy half a liter of gas in your home air conditioner and bring your room to a temperature of 20 degrees for 5 years, although it is 40 degrees outside. how does he do it? electrically? no. The only task of electricity is to slowly release the gas. These magical gases that do this have a very, very low temperature of -200 degrees. they have a deep freezing effect wherever they are.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 04:46:20 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Double Slit Experiment
« Reply #194 on: January 19, 2020, 10:49:15 PM »
Young's Double Slit Experiment

In 1801 Thomas Young carried out an experiment in which the wave nature of light was
demonstrated. Short of experiment:

The  wavelet envisioned  by Huygen’s  in diffraction  phenomenon  is re-interpreted  as a  Polarized Wave (PW) after passing through slit/hole/or biaxial crystals which removed the electric field component from the Electromagnetic Radiation  (EM-R), the  resulted wave is what is known  as the Conical Diffraction  (CD) beam,  the  PW  is originated  from  the  Circular  Magnetic  Field  (CMF)  produced  by accelerated  electrons, integrated  with the  Electric Field  (EF) during the Flip-Flop  (F-F) mechanism  producing EM-R; hence the passing of light through a single hole/slit/biaxial crystals, resulted in a PW which reproduced as rings on the monitor screen in  single wave diffraction, while the interference of  two such PW  in double  slits experiment, produced constructive or  destructive interference forming patches on the  monitor screen;  and the  perceived electron diffraction is an enter of two CMF from an accelerated electron into two slits then emerged to interfere constructively or destructively, and appears as patches, in addition to the electron which entered and emerged from the slit with the intense CMF, the paper finally  derived the origin of Planck’ constant (h) for the second time; the logical interpretation of double slits diffraction will restore the common sense in the physical world, distorted by the pilot wave.

Now imagine shining a light (of a single colour, that is, of a single wavelength) at a wall with two slits (where the distance between the slits is roughly the same as the light's wavelength). In the image below, we show the light wave and the wall from the top. The blue lines represent the peaks of the wave. As the wave passes though both slits, it essentially splits into two new waves, each spreading out from one of the slits. These two waves then interfere with each other. At some points, where a peak meets a trough, they will cancel each other out. And at others, where peak meets peak (that's where the blue curves cross in the diagram), they will reinforce each other. Places where the waves reinforce each other give the brightest light. When the light meets a second wall placed behind the first, you will see a stripy pattern, called an interference pattern. The bright stripes come from the waves reinforcing each other.

Here is a picture of a real interference pattern. There are more stripes because the picture captures more detail than our diagram. (For the sake of correctness, we should say that the image also shows a diffraction pattern, which you would get from a single slit, but we won't go into this here, and you don't need to think about it.)

Now let's go into the quantum realm. Imagine firing electrons at our wall with the two slits, but block one of those slits off for the moment. You'll find that some of the electrons will pass through the open slit and strike the second wall just as tennis balls would: the spots they arrive at form a strip roughly the same shape as the slit.

Now open the second slit. You'd expect two rectangular strips on the second wall, as with the tennis balls, but what you actually see is very different: the spots where electrons hit build up to replicate the interference pattern from a wave.

Here is an image of a real double slit experiment with electrons. The individual pictures show the pattern you get on the second wall as more and more electrons are fired. The result is a stripy interference pattern.

How can this be?

One possibility might be that the electrons somehow interfere with each other, so they don't arrive in the same places they would if they were alone. However, the interference pattern remains even when you fire the electrons one by one, so that they have no chance of interfering. Strangely, each individual electron contributes one dot to an overall pattern that looks like the interference pattern of a wave.

Could it be that each electrons somehow splits, passes through both slits at once, interferes with itself, and then recombines to meet the second screen as a single, localised particle?

To find out, you might place a detector by the slits, to see which slit an electron passes through. And that's the really weird bit. If you do that, then the pattern on the detector screen turns into the particle pattern of two strips, as seen in the first picture above! The interference pattern disappears. Somehow, the very act of looking makes sure that the electrons travel like well-behaved little tennis balls. It's as if they knew they were being spied on and decided not to be caught in the act of performing weird quantum shenanigans.

What does the experiment tell us? It suggests that what we call "particles", such as electrons, somehow combine characteristics of particles and characteristics of waves. That's the famous wave particle duality of quantum mechanics. It also suggests that the act of observing, of measuring, a quantum system has a profound effect on the system. The question of exactly how that happens constitutes the measurement problem of quantum mechanics.

Source-1 Source-2 Source-3

What do we think about it? (My comment)

This experiment simply shows us that electrons behave like matter when they under observation, and behave like waves on their own. In fact, we have seen a similar subject on the effect of the observer on the picture.

An object's observation projection on the observer, that is, while the angular should actually have an inverse arctangent function, that is, a second degree parabola, we were seeing that object in its true form. if the object is straight, we see it straight. but we see the part we see straight, the rest acts like a wave and creates interference. If we try to combine the part of the object we are looking at and the part that we are not looking at, a meaningless image will appear.

That is, this experiment coincides with the observation we made on our own in nature.

Something behaves like a wave until we observe it. the wave is a type of energy. the same thing behaves like matter after we start seeing it. matter is another type of energy.

That is, by looking at an object, we transform it into another form. Considering that our observation is temporary and the state that we do not observe is permanent, as a result electrons are type of energy, not substance. Therefore, the world is energy, not substance. however, the part we observe turns into matter and acts like matter.

This issue can be taken further, but I do not want to continue for now as the philosophy of the business will outweigh. I added this here to review later and attract people's attention to this topic. Best regards.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
440hz Conspiracy
« Reply #195 on: January 21, 2020, 05:55:32 AM »
At the urging of singers, the French government made the tuning A = 435 Hz officially standard in France in 1859, and many orchestras and Opera houses in Europe adopted this standard. In Britain, however, the French standard was interpreted in an erroneous way (it was understood as being relative to a certain temperature), due to which British orchestras commonly tuned to A = 439 Hz.

In 1939, there was an international conference held in London that resulted in a recommendation to use A = 440 Hz, as a compromise between the various tuning systems used at the time, some of which reached beyond 450 Hz. This recommendation was further supported by the fact that the BBC required their orchestras to tune to 440 Hz instead of 439 Hz because 439 is a prime number, and the corresponding frequency was hard to generate electronically with standard electronic clocks. Eventually, in 1955, the standard A = 440 Hz was adopted by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). One of Sources

The problem is that the 432hz is close to the human natural frequency and sounds better. I want to mention water sound image differences between 432hz and 440hz.

which of these do you see more clearly? The left one, right? actually hearing is a different type of seeing. What distinguishes seeing and hearing is that they have different frequencies. we classify sounds as hz, images are classified as hz too. This continues as mhz, ghz, thz... All these are categorised with Hertz units, whether sound of image. therefore, the image equivalent of a sound is actually the real image of that sound. or the sound equivalent of an image is actually the sound of that image. In other words, if you can see a picture of a sound properly, you will also hear that sound properly.

From the picture above, we can conclude that the 432hz sound is clearer than the 440hz sound.

So, why does cause to it? lets examine the natural frequency of human body. Everything in the earth has a frequency, because of everything related with energy and waves and it has a frequency. So, human body has the following resonance frequencies:

As we have seen, the natural frequency of the human body is less than 100Hz.

Another working:

It seems frequences are different but average frequency is less than 100hz one more time. Many studies reveal that the frequency of 80 hz is the average frequency of human body.

We cannot hear sounds lower than 20hz and higher than 20khz. the important thing is that the sound can be heard clearly. louder sounds cause noise. As seen in the picture above, we have a hard time distinguishing the tones of this sound. and that means straining the brain.

This situation also is related our being more active or ready to sleep. Frequency of brain waves change with activity as follow:

we see that the sleeping brain waves drop to a much lower frequency. This is why we listen to lower frequency music when we are tired, ready to sleep. however, in environments where our brain is more active, while driving fast in car, we listen to sounds at higher frequencies in noisy and moving environments because this frequency is more compatible with the current frequency of our brain.

The frequency determined by iso is a general frequency and the conditions are not considered. but we have to do this. As we usually work in calm environments in the office, the 440hz music we listen to is not compatible with the frequency of our brains and is disturbing. The 432hz frequency and even slightly lower frequencies if possible are more compatible for us.

In my opinion, it should change the iso frequency standard, and set a new frequency range to cover the frequencies that vary according to the current environment.

I suggest you to listen to two songs of the same artist. the first is 440hz, the second is 432hz. Both are beatufl songs make you relax. Both are good. Listen both and decide which one is more clear and understandable. Like the photo in the beginning of the article, right?

caution:440hz

caution:432hz

As a result, 432hz sound is more compatibled with human body than 440hz. Let's make the world beatiful.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 06:06:21 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Who is Syrians?
« Reply #196 on: March 03, 2020, 12:24:26 AM »
People have no idea about Syrians and therefore I want to enlighten you a little more.

Syrian society is a multicultural people based on Assyrian civilization.
75% of the population are Sunni Muslims, 10% are Nusayri, 10% are Christian and 3% are Druse. 65% of Sunni Muslims are Arab, the rest are from other races. in this respect, compared with 98% of the population consisting of Muslims in Turkey they are more open and has a more composite structure. There are also church organizations that have been standing in Syria for thousands of years, and they have been standing since the time of Jesus. there are even regions where Jesus' mother tongue Aramaic is used as the official language.
The Syrian people in this composition feel close themselves to western civilization more than Turkish civilization.
If you need to compare, during the Iraq war numbers exceeding one million Iraqis people moved to Turkey and then  majority returned back to Irak. Because neither Sunni Arab and Kurdish groups that they felt themselves not belong to Turkey or Europe. They returned to Iraq because they were not happy.
The Syrian people are not like that. Even in Erdogan secular regime, is feeling restless even in this country and trying to move to Europe, where they feel closer to their own culture. This is why they do not mingle with the Turkish people. They don't do this themselves. they clearly feel closer to German, French and Italian cultures. I am sure they find even Greek culture primitive.
These people flee from the barbarians who have occupied their country, and Europe turns them its back. A huge mistake!
Perhaps they thought of such a way to move west as the new generation apostles-followers. maybe everything is a fiction created by themselve and they have preferred this way. This is not a joke. This is the people universalized christianity with moving north to Turkey-Rome-Europe path. They are real follovers, original followers. Maybe the time is all we meet them. Who knows?
Treat them well. Then that you may meet Jesus maybe still lives among them or relatives of Jesus! This is not a joke either, both is possible.

Syrians have some "Core Concepts". Those concepts are

Honour
Sincerity
Generosity
Sensitivity
Tolerance
Fatalism
Survival

In this respect, Syrians are not a people who love to fight. Because they do not like to fight, their countries have been occupied throughout history and numerous civilizations have come and gone.

Identification

Syria is the name that was given to the region by the Greeks and Romans and probably derives from the Babylonian suri. Arabs traditionally referred to Syria and a large, vaguely defined surrounding area as Sham, which translates as "the northern region," "the north," "Syria," or "Damascus." Arabs continued to refer to the area as Sham up until the twentieth century. That name still is used to refer to the entire area of Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, and the West Bank and has become a symbol of Arab unity.

Location and Geography.

Syria borders Turkey to the north, Iraq to the east, Israel and Jordan to the south, and Lebanon and the Mediterranean Sea to the west. It is 71,000 square miles (183,900 square kilometers) in area.

Importance of Syrian Heritage
Syria is home to some of the oldest, most advanced civilisations in the world. The area saw our evolution – for example, at Latamne, which is between 800 – 500,000 years old, stone tools and possibly even early hearths were identified – hundreds of thousands of years before modern humans existed (120,000 years ago). 10,000 years ago, the first crops and cattle were domesticated: the subsequent settlement gave rise to the first city states, such as Ebla and Mari. Writing developed there, and the creation of literary epics, art, sculpture, and the expansion of trade soon followed.

Located at the crossroads of the Mediterranean, the land that would become modern Syria faced the rise of the great Southern empires emerging from Ur, Bablyon, Assur, Akkad and Sumer. From the East came the Persians, the Mongols, and the Arabs; from the North the Hittites; and from the West, the Greeks, the Romans the Byzantines, and eventually the Crusading forces of the Kings of Europe. Nomadic tribes, known from the Christian Bible, such as the Canaanites and Arameans, came, conquered, and settled. Syria was ultimately absorbed into the Ottoman Empire, passed to French control after World War I, and finally achieved independence following World War II.

Religion

Religion, too, left its mark. Abraham, father of the Jewish nation, pastured sheep on the hill of Aleppo and gave the city its Arabic name – Halab. The Christian story of the conversion of Saul to Paul the Apostle occurred in Damascus, and in 2010 mass was still held in the house he reputedly inhabited almost 2,000 years ago. The head of the John the Baptist, cousin of Jesus, is said to be enshrined in the Great Mosque in Damascus. The village Maloula is amongst the last places in the world where Aramaic, the language spoken at the time of Jesus, can still be heard – part of a living, breathing, spoken history. Khalid ibn al-Walid, companion to the Prophet Muhammad, founder of Islam, is buried in Homs in his namesake mosque. Muhammad’s successors left a legacy of beautiful mosques: several are now part of World Heritage sites.

Daily life and social customs

The family is the heart of Syrian social life. Frequent visits and exchanges of invitations for meals among family members are integral to daily living. Although formally arranged marriages are becoming less frequent, parents ordinarily wield decisive authority in approving or rejecting a match. Marriage to members of one’s religion are the norm; Muslim men may marry non-Muslim women, although the reverse is prohibited; interdenominational marriages among Christians are legal but require permission from both denominations. Neighbourly relations and friendships among members of different religions are common in Syrian cities.

A visible expression of Syria’s cultural eclecticism is demonstrated in its range of clothing styles: while some women choose the latest European fashions, others are completely veiled; older men in traditional black baggy trousers contrast with youths sporting Western styles.

Syrian Muslims observe the major religious holidays of Ramadan, ʿĪd al-Fiṭr (“Festival of Breaking Fast,” marking the end of Ramadan) and ʿĪd al-Aḍḥā (“Festival of the Sacrifice,” marking the culmination of the annual pilgrimage to Mecca). Syrian Christians freely celebrate the holidays of the Christian tradition, including Christmas and Easter.

A bazaar in Damascus:

Let's talk a little briefly about these civilizations.

CIVILIZATIONS HISTORY

The history of Syria begins with the history of humanity and continues with the famous Canaan country in the Mesopotamian period. Syria is more than half of Canaan Country with today's Israel and Lebanon.

then we see that the country was captured by the mitanni kingdom. in this process he left the country of Canaan. But Damascus still is a part of Canaan.

It is seen that the country was divided into four parts between 1500 BC and 1000 BC. Moab, Mesopotamia, Phoenicians, and Neo Hittite Kingdoms.

The country was occupied by Persians for the next 500 years.

After the Pers, their countries were captured by the Seleucid Kingdom instead. 300 years passed in this way.

During the Roman empire, they came under Roman rule first and then completely. this period is about 700 years in total, between BC200 and CE500.

We see that they were included in the country of the caliph during the caliphate.

They were included in the Ayyubis during the period of the Ayyubis taking control the places of caliphate. 750-1215 CE

Later they were seized from time to time by the Mamelukes and Karakoyunlu states, till Ottoman comes. 1215-1453

They lived under the Ottoman empire for the next nearly 450 years till 1914 Ottoman Empire collapsed.

They lived together with Egypt for a long time until 1960, as a semi-independent state under the control of the British.

They gained their independence in the 1960s and lived comfortabled for about 50 years for the first time in human history .

With the events that started in 2011, the situation between 2012 and 2016 is approximately as follows.
Here the black region is occupied by the American Zionist ISIS.

We see many different groups supported by many countries between 2016-2018. Those groups cooperated countries are named here the USA, Turkey, France, Russia, Iran, Hezbollah (Lebanon), Israel and Lafarge Company State*.

In the ongoing wars since 2018, we see that the Syrian Army and Kurdish groups have achieved control in the majority of the country. here in the region with two different colors under control by Turkey , and in the area shown in black and seem to southern controlled under USA base. Apressure by Iran and Russia pressure to  Turkey and the USA to abandon this place of power is maintained, recently. however, the United States and its allies like "ISIS, Hayat Tahrir Sham, Jais al İslam, blabla groups" have declared that they will not leave this region until the last moment to they will try their chance to realize American Zionist policies.

Number of Syrians in Turkey in nearly 5 million still unhappy and they were trying to cross Europe to leave this country.

What happened actually:

source:wikileaks

A camp in Turkey:

What westerners expect the Syrians are coming:

An unhappy Syrian actually:

Syrian Immigrants:

Sources:

1- https://culturalatlas.sbs.com.au/syrian-culture/syrian-culture-core-concepts
2- https://www.everyculture.com/Sa-Th/Syria.html
3- https://www.britannica.com/place/Syria/Daily-life-and-social-customs
4- https://www.iexplore.com/articles/travel-guides/middle-east/syria/history-and-culture
5- https://www.heritageforpeace.org/syria-culture-and-heritage/
6- https://www.shutterstock.com/tr/search/syrian+culture
7- https: Open sources
8- wikileaks
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 05:10:50 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Source of Coronavirus found: Experimental Global project disasters
« Reply #197 on: March 05, 2020, 12:37:05 AM »
this content had to be changed for some reason. I would like to emphasize here that the freedom of the press and the right of the public to receive information are sacred. There are claims that coronavirus is a project tried in Wuhan as part of an international research. These claims need to be investigated. Anyone who wants can research this himself. That's all I can say.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 09:55:11 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Physical Effects Of The Movements Of The Moon - 1
« Reply #198 on: March 16, 2020, 05:07:43 AM »
In both cases, the moon has an effect on the gases in the world, since it has a gravitational effect according to the global theory and acts together with the gas layer around it according to the flat earth theory. According to the global theory, while the gases that are more affected by the gravitational effect of the moon are pulling up during the approach of the moon, the gases moving with the moon will increase according to the flat earth theory. In this and a few articles from now, this situation and its effects will be examined.

In this way, we see that the gas cloud, the majority of which is left behind by the earth's movement, surrounds the moon. this happens when the moon is opposite the earth's orbital movement. accordingly, the moon has an atmosphere of about 2 hours a day.

The opposite is also true. that is, the amount of gas will change as the moon approaches the earth and moves away.

After this basic information, we can now approach the issue from our own point of view.

The observer in the picture is under the influence of the moonlight. This observer is under three main effects due to the position of the moon:

1- Changing gases due to the position of the moon. (suitable for both theories)

2- Moonlight  (suitable for both theories)

3- Magnetic affect  (suitable for both theories)

Now we will investigate what is the exchange of these gases and the change of light and its effects.

Since we don't have a gas measurement facility light effect analysis table, let's try to find it on the internet with secondary methods.

We will use a method like follow for this.

1- There are some studies showing the change of atmosphere gases over time. Considering the position of the moon during these studies, we will link the changes between these studies with the change of the position of the moon. In this way, we can calculate the effect of the change in the position of the moon on the gases.

2- Using the research on the effects of light of different colors on the objects, we will then compare the effects of the colors of the moon at different times to reveal the effect of the moon at what position and in what color.

3- Another research is the effect of the magnetic effect of the moon on objects and the human body and should be examined. It is obvious that the magnetic effect will increase when the moon is closer. what we need to do here is to consider the studies examining the psychological and physical changes of people in the magnetic field.

In this first study, we tried to set goals and methods. This is not an easy matter, so it requires serious work. I hope it will be a nice work that people will benefit from.

To Be Continued...

« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 06:49:56 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Physical Effects Of The Movements Of The Moon - 2
« Reply #199 on: March 17, 2020, 02:59:53 AM »
We need to examine the secondary effects of the movements of the moon too. Those effects are:

- Temperature changes
- Pressure change
- Humidity change
- Density, weight

So, we have seven factors can affect a human body because of moon movements:

1- Gases
2- Moonlight
3- Magnetism
4- Temperature
5- Pressure
6- Humidity
7- Density, Weight

If we think about it so we can find more effects. For now this group is enough to examinated.

1- GASES

First we choose a website gives us air pollution. We'll try it first.

In this image, we see the air quality varies with time. In Turkish time 11:28, the air quality in Edirne is 76. Now I'll look at the position of the moon at the moment.

In that time, moon is 387.893 kms distance.

We have a first per: (air quality/distance) = (77% / 387.893kms) (*1)

In first image, the air quality were 76% ten minutes ago. It means 11:28-10 minutes = 11:18

So, in that time 11:18 the air quality seems 76. We need to look at moon distance when time 11:18 in Edirne.

Second per: (76%,  387.857 kms) (2*)

30 minutes ago , the air quality was 81. It is a worse air. Lets look at the moon distance:

30 minutes ago means 11:28-30mins= 10:58. We'll look this.

Third per: (81% , 387.784kms) (3*)

1 week ago it was a peak point. I want to chose this one. 1 week ago it was 95 air quality as a worst value in Edirne. It means 10.03.2020 11:28 local time. Here it is:

357.135. This is really a close distance and the air quality is worst.

Fourth per: (95% , 357.135kms) (4*)

Lets graph it: (pollution / moon distance)

In this graph, we clearly see that air quality is going worse when moon coming closer. Inother say, when moon goes further then air quality starts to be fine.

We should examine other cities for a better scientific method.

I want to chose somewhere in USA. This is Houston, one of the worst cities considering air pollution in the world.

It is now 328, but it was 172 one week ago. Can the moon affect it so much like this? We are still using online time.

I am still using online time, just correcting the minutes, because I don't want to deal with time converting.

In that time, moon distance to Houston is: 388.165 kms

First per: (328%, 388.165kms)

A day ago, it was 176%. Lets go that time:

Second per: (176%, 382.706 kms)

A week ago, it was 172% pollute.

Third per: (172%, 357.146kms)

Lets make a graph it:

This is opposite of Edirne. In this graph, air pollution increases when moon goes further.

No need to continue to this stage. As far as we see that there is no direct corelation between moon distance and air pollution.

First one is eliminated.

The Affects Will be Examined Considering Moon Affect on Human Body:

1- Gases : Eliminated. No connection.
2- Moonlight : On the line.
3- Magnetism
4- Temperature
5- Pressure
6- Humidity
7- Density, Weight

PS: I am not giving the source which ones I have use, because when we share our sources then NASA agents among us start to pressure on those companies and force them to manipulate the datas. You can find a news here how NASA manipulates the datas. http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=30000

We don't manipulate it, otherwise I would use only datas which fits with my own thoughts. I was thinking it was a relationship with air pollution, but statistics tell opposite, then I use it. Because I am fair, I am not NASA.

We'll continue with moonlight tomorrow...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 03:07:35 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
JD stopped Moon
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2020, 12:06:24 AM »
There are coronavirus measures in our office. Institude management do not want us work in office. Hence I have not many time to login. Even so I will continue here on occasion.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 04:03:06 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Physical Effects Of The Movements Of The Moon - 3
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2020, 06:37:05 AM »
The Affects Will be Examined Considering Moon Affect on Human Body:

2- Moonlight : On the line.
3- Magnetism
4- Temperature
5- Pressure
6- Humidity
7- Density, Weight

We have examined gases and decided there is no relationship between Moon movement and gase change on human body, according to some sources.

Lets examine the second step, the color of the moon.

First we need to learn the color of moon. Lets ask it to Devil google.

According to google: "The surface of the moon is covered by a dust that is light to dark grey. See pictures of this dust on astronauts suits. The color of the moon from Earth is light yellow to white depending on how close it is to the horizon. The higher it is in the sky the more white the color."

So it is a kind of grey yellow, like the image as follow:

We can call it as "dirty yellow".

So we need to examine the affects of light yellow and grey together on human mood.

"Strong, bright colors and neon colors can have a powerful effect on emotions. Colors like bright red, bright yellow and neon green can feel energizing and make you feel more alert, but can also be irritating on the eyes. These colors will grab your attention and stand out from their surroundings." source

Yellow and white seem good. Black is bad. Lets examine the grey itself: "Grey Color Meaning:
In color psychology, grey represents neutrality and balance. Its color meaning likely comes from being the shade between white and black. However, grey does carry some negative connotations, particularly when it comes to depression and loss. Its absence of color makes it dull" source

therefore, gray color causes "emotion of depression and loss". Let's remember that yellow was energy.

This is what we decide: What happens if energy, depression and loss emotions mix.

It is obvious that due to the energy of the yellow color, the moonlight will increase the existing emotions. it also causes the feeling of loss and depression, making these feelings more energetic. Interpretation of this mood to occur:

Since the person feels intensely in loss and depression and an energy inside forces him to activate, he will react negatively with the feeling of loss to balance this depression.

To summarize, the person who is constantly exposed to the gray-yellow moon color will react energetically with a depressed mood, and these behaviors will be negative.

This is a behave a depressive energetic man can do:

Because he is depressed, he is in a place that should not be, and because he is energetic, he is on the move. Harmful reactions can be expected from such a person to himself or to others.

As a result; moonlight is a negative thing.

So far we have examined two affects of the moon:

2- Moonlight : Makes a man energetically depressive. Negative affect.
3- Magnetism
4- Temperature
5- Pressure
6- Humidity
7- Density, Weight

We'll continue with magnetism soon...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Physical Effects Of The Movements Of The Moon - 4
« Reply #202 on: March 21, 2020, 07:33:24 AM »
The Affects Will be Examined Considering Moon Affect on Human Body so Far:

3- Magnetism
4- Temperature
5- Pressure
6- Humidity
7- Density, Weight

3. Magnetism

A lot of metal exist into the moon's content and these metals are in motion. This metal that is in motion shows a magnet effect and affects people. During the approach of the moon, the magnetic effect it creates will increase and when it moves away, this magnetic effect will decrease.

The particle move in the horizontal direction and enters a magnetic field "B" in the vertical direction  follows a spiral trajectory as in the figure.

we know that the earth's magnetic field in the vertical direction ensures that everything in the sky rotates. what we need to pay attention to here is that the moon and the sun are coming closer from time to time. therefore, the environment in which the moon is located should be an environment that limits vertical movement. this is due to the shape of the dome. shown here as a cone is intended to simplify the way it is understood.

The source of this movement is that it moves over the earth, which is the magnetic field.

The moon, which is a charged particle, has a magnetic effect on the human which is a charged particle, since we are also composed of many elements. We can simplify this effect as follows:

I think everyone knows what's in this formula. in fact, the world exerts a force on us as a charged particle. but we don't feel it because this force is constant. but the moon approaches and moves away during its spiral movement, changes the magnetic forces affect us. we can find out how much this effect is from the force formula.

According to globalist theory, The moon is 363.100 kms at least and atmost 405.690kms distant . we know these lengths are purely imaginary. however, these lengths are proportionally correct since they are calculated considering their apparent size. Inother say, we can accept the ratio of farmost distance of the moon / nearest distance = 1,12.

If we write and divide them into each other in the formula, q1, q2 and k are simplified because they are constant and we have the following formula:

F1/F2 = d2² / d1²

Here is the ratio of the effect of the moon at close range to the effect of the moon at long distance: 1,12²= 1,25.

The movement of the moon increases the magnetic effect by at least 25%. The moon also creates a magnetic field, but I don't want to make the subject more confused and confuse you.

What we need to know here is that the moon has a magnetic effect on us, and this effect increases and decreases.

I want to ask google simple "how a magnetic field affect human body", and to examine the result: "Low-frequency magnetic fields induce circulating currents within the human body. The strength of these currents depends on the intensity of the outside magnetic field. If sufficiently large, these currents could cause stimulation of nerves and muscles or affect other biological processes." source

And there is a picture explanatory:

According to Alexandre Legros, a medical biophysicist at the Lawson Health Research Institute and Western University in London, Ontario and a UTIC scientist, the smallest magnetic field that has reliably been shown to trigger a response in humans is around 10,000 to 20,000 microtesla. But crucially, to produce the effect, the field cannot be static like Earth’s magnetic field; rather, it must change directions over time. When these strong, direction-shifting magnetic fields get directed at a human, small electrical currents begin to pulse through the body. Above that threshold, the currents can stimulate super-sensitive cells in the retina, known as graded potential neurons, giving the illusion of a white light flickering even when the affected person is in darkness; these visual manifestations are known as magnetophosphenes. source

According to this definition, the moon, which is a moving particle, should have more or less an effect on human. this effect is generally negative. The influence of the moon moves our ions faster or slower than it should be, our body struggles to balance this, and we feel tense. consequently, the magnetic effect of the moon makes the person nervous. it can also trigger halisations, as we understand from the above article, causing us to see some lights that do not actually exist. also, although not mentioned here, it reduces reality because it bends the space time curve. this strengthens the hallucinating perception that starts in the eyes.

This effect may increase with factors such as open air, full moon, closer and larger moon.

consequently, the moon has a magnetic effect and this effect is negative.

The Affects Will be Examined Considering Moon Affect on Human Body so Far:

3- Magnetism: Makes a man nervous. causes hallucination. Negative affect.
4- Temperature
5- Pressure
6- Humidity
7- Density, Weight

We'll continue with how moon's temperature affect human body soon...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 02:21:07 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Physical Effects Of The Movements Of The Moon - 5
« Reply #203 on: March 23, 2020, 12:56:16 AM »

The Affects Has Been Examined Considering Moon Affect on Human Body so Far:
4- Temperature
5- Pressure
6- Humidity
7- Density, Weight

Temperature Effect

As the sun approaches the temperature increases, while the temperature decreases when the moon approaches. There are many studies I have done on this subject, you can examine them. Here the effect of the decrease in temperature will be examined as the moon approaches.

Due to light refraction, objects are never observed where they actually are. Where the objects appear when the weather is hot or cold are shown by Dr. Faulkner as follows. I would especially to point out that Dr. Faulkner is a globalist.

From here we clearly see that changes in air temperature cause objects to appear in different places. This is actually a condition that enhances the hallucination effect. However, the air temperature varies more rapidly due different reasons than the change caused by the movement of the moon.

Therefore, this effect is relatively small, among other things. however, there are four different situations here.

1- If the weather has started to cool down and the moon is approaching at the same time causes cool down the temperature, the position of the moon will increase the visual illusion.
2- If the air temperature is decreasing and the moon is moving away at the same time, the position of the moon reduces the visual illusion.
3- If the moon is approaching while the air temperature rises, the position of the moon reduces visual illusion.
4- If the moon is moving away while the air temperature rises, the position of the moon increases visual illusion.

Here, we have examined the effect of the situation when the moon is approaching and moving away, when the air temperature increases and decreases. Half of these effects increase visual illusion while the other half increase reality. In general, the moon has a negative effect in cold weather, while the moon has a positive effect in hot weather considering temperature affect the visual reality.

The temperature effect of the moon is also the effect of cold weather on human mood. However, temperature, a fundamental feature of weather, is proven to affect mood. An increase in temperature can cause aggressiveness and irritability while a decrease in temperature leads to depression or low moods. Mood is our response to our bodily condition and adaptation that is challenged by temperature.

We see that the temperature effect of the movement of the moon causes depression. but it doesn't do it alone. Along with the effects that cause the air temperature to drop in general, the moon supports and strengthens these effects.

Consequently, the moon is a good thing in hot weather in terms of temperature effect and reduces aggressiveness and irritability. In cold weather, the moon will fuel depression and low mood. When we see the moon, the night is usually cold, so the effect of the moon in general is negative. This has a positive effect only on a hot night of a very hot summer day.

4- Temperature: Reduces aggressiviness in hot weather, positively but rarely; increases depression in cold weather negatively generally.
5- Pressure : On the line.
6- Humidity
7- Density, Weight

We'll continue with how moon's Pressure affect human body soon...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 02:03:25 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Physical Effects Of The Movements Of The Moon - 6
« Reply #204 on: March 24, 2020, 05:50:49 AM »
4- Temperature: Reduces aggressiviness in hot weather, positively but rarely; increases depression in cold weather negatively generally.
5- Pressure : On the line.
6- Humidity
7- Density, Weight

5- Pressure

My reviews at different locations on different dates reveal that the pressure curve increases and decreases regionally and cannot be associated with the moon position only. pressure maps look like this.

Even if we assume that the moon is close to one of these locations, in this case, there is not enough data that we can establish a connection. For these reasons, I have to decide that the moon has no influence on this subject, since I cannot attain concrete data that at least at this stage of meteorology science affects the pressure curve of the moon.

As a result, according to datas we have, there are no connection between moon's pressure affect and earth's pressure graphs. Perhaps there is a connection but not important for this working. Result, no connection.

5- Pressure : Eliminated. No connection.
6- Humidity: On the line.
7- Density, Weight

We'll continue with how moon affect on human body considering humidity soon...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 05:54:04 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Physical Effects Of The Movements Of The Moon - 7
« Reply #205 on: March 26, 2020, 05:30:34 AM »
6- Humidity: On the line.
7- Density, Weight

5 of effects we have examined so far. And now the nex one.

6- Humidity

Humidity is a factor that increases material permeability. We feel more hot when it hot and more cold when it cold in humid weather. The weather is clear when we see the moon. hence the humidity is low. This means that we will feel the hot and cold effects of the air less.

Exceptionally, if the moon is seen in partly cloudy weather even though it is closed weather, then the moon has an effect that increases the cold effect in humid weather.

In a cloud like this if you still see the moon even so; the effect of humidity becomes most dangereous option. In this case, if the weather is hot, for example, this is a summer day, the effect of the moon reduces the effect of moisture, and if you see this on a cold night, humidity has a negative effect. consequently, the moon appearing in a cold and cloudy weather is unfavorable in terms of moisture effect, otherwise it has no effect.

I think there is no need to examine the effect of feeling cold air on the human body. This is a direct physical effect, not a psychological one.

6- Humidity: Usually has no effect. Exceptionally the moon appearing in a cold and cloudy weather has negative affect phsically.
7- Density, Weight: On the line

We'll continue with how moon affect on human body considering density or weight soon as a last.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 05:59:20 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Physical Effects Of The Movements Of The Moon - 8
« Reply #206 on: March 27, 2020, 06:44:22 AM »

The Affects Has Been Examined Considering Moon Affect on Human Body:

6- Humidity: Usually has no effect. Exceptionally the moon appearing in a cold and cloudy weather has negative affect phsically.
7- Density, Weight: On the line

7- Density, Weight

"If the earth was a sphere and gravitation was true, the effect of the moon on the weight would be: When the moon is on the same side of the earth as you, your weight will be minimized and when it is on the opposite side your weight will be maximized".

The opposite is true, since the earth is flat and the moon creates a pressure effect rather than gravity. Ie;

When the moon has been appearanced, your weight will be maximized and when it is on the far side your weight will be minimized.

So; our weight is at the highest value at full moon. however, this effect is an indirect effect from a long distance and it is negligible compared to the above effects.

we will note it this way.

7- Density, Weight: Moon increases human weight insignificantly.

Consequently, the lunar effects on man can be summarized as follows:

In terms of gases, pressure, density and weight, moon has not effect or has an unimportant effect.

In terms of moonlight, magnetism, temperature and humidity, moon has important effect on human body, phsically or in terms of mood.

We will examine the result of mutual interaction of these effects in next working.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 03:20:24 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Break time! corona scam!
« Reply #207 on: March 29, 2020, 06:29:23 AM »
Before we continue with the issue I want to give a coronavirus break and let you listen David Icke.

You were afraid and worried about corona until you read this article. Now, after this video, you will start to think that what is actually described is not as described. Your fear will subside, it will be replaced by doubts and questions.

I strongly guess the coronavirus issue is a scam. I have many arguments for this. David briefly summarizes this. I will be content with this for now. Lets listen David.

And that the long version, if you have time to listen in this beatiful sunday that you are in home probably.  ^-^ This one from a month ago, a good prediction.

It was sunny days in a row in Turkey when I told we have not a corona case. After one or two days, it was raining and corona came. Inother say, it came with rain. What we use firstly in corona patients that, ventolin. We use ventolin generally after chamtrails. Inother say, coronavirus not a virus but a part of chemtrails.

Inother say, chemtrails come then coronavirus come. It is not a real virus, it is the classic affect of chemtrails.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 08:12:56 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Coronavirus & Chemtrails relationship
« Reply #208 on: March 30, 2020, 02:11:14 AM »
As I announced earlier, I think coronavirus is not a virus, but a disease that spreads with chemtrails. I think this is because the aspiration drugs used for coronavirus are the same as those used after chemtrail. The company that did this previously earned $ 20 billion annually. I think with this global epidemic, their earnings have risen to $ 100 billion a year.

The event that caught my attention especially for Istanbul was that the weather was good when there were no cases. then it started to rain and the coronavirus started. moreover, the smell of rain was the usual "chemtrails" smell. As someone who researches and knows the subject, I hope you will not be surprised by I know smell of chemtrails.

Here I will start a study investigating the link between questionable chemtrails planes, precipitation and coronavirus cases in countries. and this will be done. I will kick their ass.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Physical Effects Of The Movements Of The Moon - 9 - Final Case
« Reply #209 on: March 30, 2020, 06:47:57 AM »
SHORT AND RESULT

We have Examined the possible affects and listed them as follow:

7- Density, Weight: Moon increases human weight insignificantly.

Then we have decided the following statements:

In terms of gases, pressure, density and weight, moon has not effect or has an unimportant effect.

In terms of moonlight, magnetism, temperature and humidity, moon has important effect on human body, phsically or in terms of mood.

So, we will examine how moonlight, magnetism, temperature and humidity affect together.

All affects have been counted: Being energetically depressive, being nerveus and see hallucinations, reducing agressivity and increasing depression, phsically negative affect.

These effects have different effects depends on different weather and moon appearance. Lets examine and determine the result of those affects in different cases.

Moon Generally:

Makes a man energetically depressive, nerveus and causes hallucinations.

A person under these effects has negative thoughts under the sense of loss. the smallest effect causes hallucinations and triggers anger. On the other hand, depending on the extent of the external influence and the state of the halisation, it can be affected by an event that does not exist at all, and expresses this anger with meaningless reactions, and  can harm itself and or those around it.

This effect is at the highest level when the moon is big and bright in the full moon state, the weather is bright and the night is cold.

Full Moon at Hot Night

Makes a man depressive, nerveus and causes hallucinations, but reduces agressivity.

If there are full moon in hot summer nights, this month is less harmful than others. the person is subjected to halisation, is depressed, anger, but this anger is limited. A hot airflow that reduces the effect of the moon can take the anger out. however, depending on the variable weather, if a cold wind blows at any time during the night, this wind will increase the negative effects and trigger the general effects of the moon.

Full Moon in Partly Cloudy Weather after a Rainy Day

Makes a man energetically depressive, nerveus, causes hallucinations and causes phsically inconvenience.

In general, the moon does not appear in closed weather. however, if it does, its effect is in its worst form. because in such a situation, besides the negative effects of the moon, the effects caused by the air being closed are also added. In such a situation, the person experiences one of the worst situations physically and mentally.

On the one hand, the person feels physically uncomfortable, on the other hand, he is depressed, irritable and hallucinating.

Probably you have never seen a moon as follow before this thread, or maybe you have rarely saw this:

you haven't seen this before, because if you had seen it, you probably wouldn't have survived. When you see a month like this, do the following:

1) If you are at home, close the curtains and do not go out during the night.

2) If you are traveling with the vehicle, get out of the vehicle, enter a closed place and do not continue the journey until the moonset.

3) If you are in an open place, move to a closed place where you cannot see the moon.

4) If you are going to travel by ship or plane, be careful not to be in the air or in the sea during the full moon days. Remember, pilots and captains are human and are exposed to the negative effects of the moon. you will deliver your life to them. So, their mood are important for you.

Remember, just closing the curtains will save you from the light effect, but a wall must be between you and the moon to get rid of the magnetic effect.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1