Quantum Zeta Forward Level Flat Earth Science by FE Prof. Wise

• 187 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Gravity debunked by CERN professor!
« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2019, 12:00:47 AM »
Newton was wrong: Scientists dismiss Newton's theory of gravity and warn Einstein is next

NEWTON is rightly regarded as the greatest scientist of all time. However, groundbreaking black hole research has now disproved Newton’s theory of gravity – and even Albert Einstein’s theories are “starting to fray around the edges”, a scientist has warned.

Author: By TOM FISH
PUBLISHED: 06:01, Fri, Aug 2, 2019 | UPDATED: 06:39, Fri, Aug 2, 2019

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1158337/ewton-wrong-science-dismiss-isaac-newton-theory-gravity-albert-einstein-black-hole

More than 100 years after Albert Einstein published his iconic theory of general relativity, it is beginning to show signs of age. Now, following the most comprehensive test of general relativity yet near the monstrous black hole at the centre of our galaxy, University of California’s Professor Andrea Ghez has announced Einstein’s theory of general relativity still holds up – for now. Professor Ghez said: ”Einstein’s right, at least for now. We can absolutely rule out Newton’s law of gravity. “Our observations are consistent with Einstein’s theory of general relativity.

“However, his theory is definitely showing vulnerability.

Einstein's right, at least for now. We can absolutely rule out Newton's law of gravity

Professor Andrea Ghez

“It cannot fully explain gravity inside a black hole, and at some point we will need to move beyond Einstein’s theory to a more comprehensive theory of gravity that explains what a black hole is.”

German-born theoretical physicist Einstein is, alongside Max Planck, considered one of the two pillars of modern physics.

His 1915 theory of general relativity holds that what we perceive as the force of gravity arises from the curvature of space-time.

Isaac Newton: The latest black hole study has conclusively ruled out Newton's theory of gravity (Image: Nicolle R. Fuller/National Science Foundation)

Isaac Newton: Although regarded as a genius polymath, Newton's theory of gravity is outdated (Image: Getty)

Read more: https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1158337/ewton-wrong-science-dismiss-isaac-newton-theory-gravity-albert-einstein-black-hole

Turkish flat earther mentioned  this debunk: Doğukan Özkan: 
Another Turkish flat earther mentioned globalist terror in flat earth society (out of issue)

Rest in peace, newzelander.  :'(
boydster the angry globalist being a mod is my red line. During he continues to be mod, others will be ignored till infinity.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Re: Quantum Zeta Forward Level Flat Earth Science by FE Prof. Wise
« Reply #181 on: August 21, 2019, 01:15:50 AM »
... Maybe not so...  :)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 04:38:04 AM by wise »
boydster the angry globalist being a mod is my red line. During he continues to be mod, others will be ignored till infinity.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
To precipitate the capitalist system with one punch!
« Reply #182 on: August 26, 2019, 04:02:32 AM »
... You are not ready for this yet...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 07:50:47 AM by wise »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #183 on: August 28, 2019, 08:18:01 AM »
Since there is leaking in the forum, I've decided to explain this method, that I have gave up to explain it earlier. Israel central Bank has announced they have decided to improve their resources, it means to me they have leaked the method, hence I've announce the method for equalize the chances with others.

capitalist system is based on money. this money must have an equivalent, otherwise it will cause inflation. inflation is getting happened by either system failure, corruption or indirect tax. therefore, inflation will not occur as long as the equivalent of the existing money is present in a system. This equivalent may be immovable or gold or other moneys.

in fact, the system can be made completely unusable, but for now I will only describe how this system can be easily exploited and  precipitated.

What was the amount of money in a system? the immovables and gold and other national currencies owned by the central bank.

1- Create a central bank in any country, which its currency accepted by other countries. Smallest countries is best. Because it is easy to buy them.

2- Take tax temporarily or print up enough money to cause 10% inflation. this inflation will not occur again.

3- Buy gold from the outside with your money.

4- Put this gold to central bank.

5- coin new money equal to amount of gold you have deposited to your central bank.

6- Buy new gold with the money you have printed yet. It has equalent in your system so that it does not cause the inflation.

7- You can buy houses in your own country and countries completely free by using same method. this is why capital wants free countries. because only then can they buy anything they want.

8- By repeating this method infinty you can buy the whole world.

I explained this method and now that there is no separation of weak country or strong country. all countries are equal as long as their currencies are accepted by others. all systems are based on trust.

we trusted the Americans. now they have to give each individual of our people $ 100,000 to get rid of this crisis. otherwise we will begin to implement this method. It will start to demolish the system. And the first countries will be down the countries which has benefited from it. I think USA is at the top of the list. Ahahaha.

People say how am I wise? Actually I am not wise but they are. So, tell me, did you ever think this? Did you aware of this problem in capitalist system? Hah. So please, respect the wisdom.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
BUILDING TILL INFINITY - To precipitate the capitalist system 2
« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2019, 06:15:26 AM »
INFINITY CONSTRUCTION METHOD

In this method, you make a mortgage on one of the immovables registered in the system and put the mortgage in the safe as money equivalent. you produce as much money as the amount of the mortgage. that is, the equivalent of the money you produce is a money that is present in your safe as a building. with this money you buy, or produce, a new building. you buy or produce the building again mortgage and mortgage document you put in the bank vault. and with this method you can build buildings at any height you want anywhere in the world. countries such as Dubai, Qatar and Hong Kong did not magically prosper. these methods are especially applied in qatar and dubaide. they did not because they were oil-rich, but because they discovered the weaknesses of the system.

from this method you can understand that: Actually, construction of buildings are free. When you build a building, you save it to the treasure. it remains on the treasury's immovable list as long as it is purchased by someone registered in your country, and therefore has the right to generate money equivalent to that building. in other words, the moment a contractor builds a building, he can get the money from the treasury exactly as much as the price of the building.

When banks provide loans, they mortgage the building. and the total value of the building from the central bank. because the central bank receives the right to print money as much as the building registered in the system. On the one hand, the bank receives the building money from the central bank for mortgage and on the other hand receives money from the customer. When the mortgage expires, the money has been used sufficiently and the building has begun to age, which will reduce the value of the building.

therefore, as long as the value of the mortgage in the central bank decreases, it receives it back from the bank. and during this time the customer continues to pay his money. When the customer finishes paying his money to the bank, the bank completes his payment to the central bank. the only bank making a profit here is the central bank. as long as the building is not sold to foreigners, or within the country, it earns as much as its current value.

This is the logic of the mortgage system. The only winner of the mortgage system is the central bank.

a real government does not receive interest from home citizens for a home loan, nor does it even take back the entire loan. half or less of it is enough.

for example;

A newly built house, worth $ 1,000,000. You used a $ 1,000,000 loan from the bank and your home was mortgaged. The bank receives the money from central bank you will pay to the seller from in return for the mortgage made and pays to the seller. the money spent by the bank is zero. It has took the money from central bank and payed the seller. The central bank produces and puts on the market $ 1,000,000 for the $ 1,000,000 mortgage that the bank has given to itself, and this is the money it gives to the bank. Central bank has no loss or earnings from this business. It took a paper has 1.000.000$ and created and payed the bank same cash.

you are the only person who is in loss from the moment you start paying the bank. in other words, even if you do not pay the bank at all, neither the bank from which you borrowed nor the central bank will suffer any damage.

Hence, you do not have to pay anything to bank at all infact.

I think everyone understood the issue. Short link to original here:

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
NNWO SUBLIMINAL WARNING TO ME AND MY RESPONSE BY USING HERE
« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2019, 04:31:31 AM »
Just two posts above you can see, and then they have sent me a message.

I was at Bursa at weekend.

It was like this:

HELLO STRANGER

The text I saw on cinemaximum's wall. the letter "o" in the first word and the letter "st" in the second word are written in different colors. When you remove these letters "hell 'ranger" expression appears. in other words, "hell's ranger". So, is cinemaximum hell's ranger?

[Hello stranger with hell's ranger means: "Hell's ranges wellcomes you"]This is for foreigners.

I guess the NNWO gives a subliminal message with this, they have created the heaven and hell scenario, kerberos and other angels. Because Malls are their center hearthquartes of trade.

Maybe they just wanted to scare me. maybe they're sending a warning message. We had to meet in a way. Am I not the Messiah? I don't think so. But If they target me, I have to defend me to save people. If they don't target me, I'm gonna have to save people again. I think the good front and the bad front have emerged spontaneously.

I am not stranger. I just seem stranger to them. I'm undoubtedly older than them.

Wouldn't it be better for everyone if they gave me the "$ 100 million" I needed for my project instead of calling me "stranger" or "native"? I've already proved money has not a value in fact, right? only two articles. and NNWO has started to use shopping centers as wall of their pos messages. hehehe. Is it that hard for them?

they killed anyone and everything they suspect as risk. they are still killing people with great speed. But when they meet me, they send me a message using the cinema wall. And then they say, "You are not the Messiah." Yeah, I don't think so. I don't think I'm the messiah. Why can't you treat me like you treat just like other people?

What holds you to behave me that you claim an ordinary even a silly man other than you behave others? You behave me special then claim I am not special. you gonna scare me with cartoon heroes?

If your rental toy is there again, I can come next week. It was the only funny thing ;D

I did not afraid of your rental toy, but it scared of me, an ordinary human. It represents you but I know you are not as funky as it represents you. I'm waiting for your new messages. Michael's waiting too.

Its my turn again:

You are calling me as stranger, right? It actually means you have not dealed with me at all. So, he* accidentally tried to kill me. then the other one accidentally tried it, and he no longer exists. and the others tried it by mistake, and they were forgiven. You've done all kinds of evil that you can do what's trapping me, I've warned you many times.

I've warned you to not deal with me! And now, while with many of my weapons pointing at you, you say "Hello stranger". Is that credible? definitely not. I want a fair and impartial deal.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 06:50:51 AM by wise »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Disproving moon reflecting sunlight in a minute
« Reply #186 on: September 14, 2019, 09:50:17 AM »
The light of the sun, which is 300 million kilometers away, travels along a straight line. then the light diffuses when it hits the moon with the sphere shape. Only a small part of the 3500 kilometers in diameter the moon will reflect the light to the world which 384 thousand kilometers away. it is impossible for these areas to be visible, as the rest of it will reflect light to areas outside the world. If the moon reflects only the light of the sun, it should work this way. therefore the moon must have its own light and be distributed evenly.

I'll show it on the drawing later.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Disproving moon reflecting sunlight in a minute II
« Reply #187 on: Today at 04:17:11 AM »
To show you how moon reflecting sunlight through earth I've drawn the sun , earth, moon system.

in fact, all three objects are here. they do not appear because of to be very small compared to the distance. I also showed the sun's rays coming out of the sun and going to both the upper and lower parts of the moon.

This is view of 4 sun rays comes from sun and goes through moon. Upside to upside, upside to downside, downside to upside, downside to downside.

the angle to the top and bottom of the moon is approximately the same because of the distance is long. therefore, the 4 lines appear to be 2 lines. in fact, there are 4 lines in this drawing.

And this is the moon side of sun rays:

We see the angles of sun rays are still have about same angle but we can  differenciate and count them. 3 objects in the figure are close to the ideal for the about a full moon. According to the sun's rays the position of the earth and the moon is as follows:

Now, Apart from the sun rays, we have to see the part of the moon from earth as follow:

this is approximately the same as the region at the time of the full moon. therefore, we should be able to see a region near the full moon. Lets examine what sun rays do. Can they reach us, or can they not!

Since the rays coming from the sun come at about the same angle, let's send the sun's rays to the areas on the face of the moon facing the sun and examine the behavior of those rays.

This is sun rays before we examine:

When the rays strike an object, they are reflected evenly with the right angle of the angle from which they come from the object. in other words, symmetry occurs according to the perpendicular direction of the object. I think it would be better if I showed it the drawing.

Let's combine this with the region we have to see from the world. I'll use only reflected sunlight for simplify.

I've marked the reflected sun rays which have been eliminated in first attemp. Because their light literally goes to outer space, but not through earth, we never can see here by using sun rays. Inother say, we never can see sun rays reflected from there:

Only this place remained can be visible, lets extend them to see whether it cuts the seing line to out or not.

Even these centered reflected sun rays can not arrive to the earth. But we can accept these rays the visible "atmost".

In short, this place only the place can be visible from earth using the sun rays:

Full moon can be seen from earth, theorically:

in short, if we think of the moon as a mirror, the sun it will show to the world will only have a small spot on it. and this figure will be the largest moon image you can see. in other words, full moon is impossible; if the light of the moon was the reflected light of the sun.

I'm sorry to break your full moon romance. but that reflected light you see is definitely not sunlight.

Zeta came, Zeta saw, Zeta conquered.

« Last Edit: Today at 04:27:21 AM by wise »