Australia doesn't exist

• 679 Replies
Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #270 on: January 04, 2007, 07:25:21 PM »
no, a parody
he kinds of equations that they have now are the kinds of equations you would get in an approximation scheme to some underlying theory, but nobody knows what the underlying theory is.

discover magazine

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #271 on: January 04, 2007, 07:53:17 PM »
Quote from: "sodapop112"
no, a parody

Whatever helps you sleep at night. But eventually the truth will come out, and I will have the last laugh.

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #272 on: January 06, 2007, 02:37:41 AM »
Way back a bit (I think page 1 or 2) Masterchief mentioned bots surfing forums to "convince" ppl Australia exists.... dude wtf have you been smoking? Mankind hasnt even got that type of technology you strange and insane man, I can tell you that Australia does exists for I am sitting in that very "fathomable" continent as I type this. Face it, you are blinded by FE to see that everyone who doesnt believe what you believe is part of a conspiracy that quite frankly does NOT exists. If Australia does not exist, then please to explain where I'm sitting now and how Steve Irwin exists, how kangaroos exist, how koalas exist cos they sure as hell dont come from America or Canada do they???
f you need to fall apart, I can mend a broken apart, if you need to crash then crash and burn you're not alone...

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #273 on: January 06, 2007, 02:59:39 AM »
God, you just made paradox and ripped hole on universe.
heories of flat earth is irrevelant.

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #274 on: January 06, 2007, 03:02:19 AM »
I do that sometimes :P
f you need to fall apart, I can mend a broken apart, if you need to crash then crash and burn you're not alone...

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #275 on: January 06, 2007, 03:03:16 AM »
OH SHIT, AMERICA DOESN'T EXIST, YOU NEVER BORN. LAWL.

This is stupid.

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #276 on: January 06, 2007, 03:17:49 AM »
OH SHIT GOVERMENT SAID THE ROUND AND FLET ERTTHS IS CONSCPARY, NOW WE H3AV PHYSCOS SAYING ABOUT FE IS TRUE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #277 on: January 06, 2007, 03:19:55 AM »
Lol, get high much?? :D

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #278 on: January 06, 2007, 03:20:56 AM »
No, just ten of my brain cells burned.

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #279 on: January 06, 2007, 03:23:45 AM »
Fair enough, all better now though?

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #280 on: January 06, 2007, 03:26:39 AM »
Yes...  We see earth as Flat from ground... But It isn't flat, It's a round. Basically. We never know.

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #281 on: January 06, 2007, 03:33:53 AM »
I hate not knowing, but I do know that Flat Earth is a cock and bull story to rally crazies together and somehow make money off a theory that is so stupid even a child could tell it is fake.

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #282 on: January 06, 2007, 03:36:11 AM »
What about if sun is floating disk on space shooting flat-shaped flare?

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #283 on: January 06, 2007, 03:41:03 AM »
What if we are flat? It's something that can keep you up at night.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #284 on: January 06, 2007, 03:40:34 PM »
Quote from: "Strader"
I hate not knowing, but I do know that Flat Earth is a cock and bull story to rally crazies together and somehow make money off a theory that is so stupid even a child could tell it is fake.

No, the Flat Earth Society was started by someone who truly believed that the Earth was flat. Yes, the guy was an idiot.

And no, Australia does not exist.

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #285 on: January 07, 2007, 05:27:37 PM »
Quote from: "Masterchief2219"

No, the Flat Earth Society was started by someone who truly believed that the Earth was flat. Yes, the guy was an idiot.

And no, Australia does not exist.

Australia, Canada, Yemen, Cygnus X-1; they all do not exist.

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #286 on: January 07, 2007, 06:08:55 PM »
So then I'm a government secret agent? AWESOME!!! :D :D :D

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #287 on: January 07, 2007, 06:11:07 PM »
So then I'm a government secret agent? AWESOME!!! :D :D :D

No, you don't exist either.

Nice Savage Garden lyrics in your signature, by the way.

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #288 on: January 07, 2007, 06:31:31 PM »
Lol so I dont exist, fair enough. I didnt know anyone would know of Savage Garden, they were big in the mid-90's and I think the singer was killed in Iraq? Anyway, the lyrics are from my favorite song of theirs: "Crash and Burn."

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #289 on: January 07, 2007, 07:31:03 PM »
No derr, I think BOGWarrior knew that, otherwise he might not of been able to go "Nice Savage Garden lyrics"
 prefer not to have a signature as it just has nothing to do with anything at all.

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #290 on: January 08, 2007, 10:43:50 AM »
heh, i still own a Savage Garden disc...its distorted in my closet somewhere...Tears of Pearls was a good one.
quot;Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs." -Lily Tomlin
                CHILDREN OF MEN
"Death may be the greatest of all human blessings.  ~Socrates

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #291 on: January 08, 2007, 11:04:46 AM »
Lol so I dont exist, fair enough. I didnt know anyone would know of Savage Garden, they were big in the mid-90's and I think the singer was killed in Iraq? Anyway, the lyrics are from my favorite song of theirs: "Crash and Burn."

I'm a 90's child.

Quote from: "Ascendant Justice"
No derr, I think BOGWarrior knew that, otherwise he might not of been able to go "Nice Savage Garden lyrics"

Although you are correct in saying that I knew that, you must understand that others may not have known; he was merely telling the ignorant.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #292 on: January 08, 2007, 12:48:49 PM »
Quote from: "BOGWarrior89"

I'm a 90's child.

I am as well, but I certainly never listened to Savage Garden.

Cake, and Beck on the other hand = good stuff.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #293 on: January 10, 2007, 09:06:51 AM »
GOVERMENT DID THIS!

They used manipulated africa molecules to make shitty-shaped flatting disk on spake to flie on earths and earths to the mini shaped is land named cockosaurus or something lie kthat  :roll:

?

rofl

Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #294 on: January 10, 2007, 09:42:35 AM »
Your bitch'es pussy does not exist when i am done with it.

LOL b-i-t-c-h is made into that "nobble" someting word!

rofl rolf
fft who needs evidence when you can just say it's a conspiracy.
/Sigh
Wise words of
-Jake

?

Rick_James

• The Elder Ones
  • Rick <3 Gayer
Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #295 on: January 10, 2007, 01:43:20 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA SAVAGE GARDEN!!!!! Oh man..... I nearly fell off my chair.....

WAIT!!! BOG! You're paying out savage garden lyrics when you have my chemical romance lyrics in your signature BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you crazy little emo xD

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #296 on: January 10, 2007, 01:53:10 PM »
Quote from: "Rick_James"
HAHAHAHAHAHA SAVAGE GARDEN!!!!! Oh man..... I nearly fell off my chair.....

WAIT!!! BOG! You're paying out Savage Garden lyrics when you have My Chemical Romance lyrics in your signature BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you crazy little emo xD

I'd like to think of myself as more grunge/alternative rock than emo.  But, then again, you should be careful, Rick_James; I just might cut myself.

On another note, my other bands include AC/DC, Guns 'n' Roses, Metallica, Green Day, Dave Matthews Band, Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox Twenty, Journey, The Eagles, Everclear, ...

Let's just say I like a lot of music.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #297 on: January 10, 2007, 01:57:55 PM »
Weeeeaaaak.  Turn off the radio and go visit an underground record store and find some actual good music.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #298 on: January 10, 2007, 02:09:45 PM »
Quote from: "thedigitalnomad"
Weeeeaaaak.  Turn off the radio and go visit an underground record store and find some actual good music.

I would, but every time I try to go underground, I end up going to the hospital and having to explain to my parents what I was doing on the roof again.

I'll agree to disagree with you, TDN.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #299 on: January 10, 2007, 02:29:29 PM »
...I don't get it.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET