ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist

• 2289 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist
« Reply #2220 on: May 25, 2021, 12:24:27 AM »

Who are these people in power you speak of?
That depends.
At the very top...who knows.

Some are pulling the strings for the puppets.

If you think nobody's running the show then you are entitled to that.

JackBlack

« Reply #2221 on: May 25, 2021, 12:50:08 AM »
You get what you deserve.
What I deserve from you is an honest answer to the questions you continually avoid, or an admission that your model is pure nonsense which cannot replace gravity.

Again, by what magic does your magical air magically maintain a magical pressure gradient?
By what magic does this magical air of yours magically make the pressure gradient proportional to weight of the fluid?
By what magic does this magical air magically stop the magical high pressure region from decompressing and pushing up the low pressure region above?
By what magic does the magical low pressure air above magically push down an object into a much greater force/resistance of the magical high pressure below?
By what magic does this magical air then magically decide to magically push up some objects instead of magically pushing them down?
By what magic does the air push things down and then resist that downwards motion so differently?
Do you accept that resistance to relative motion and resistance to change in motion are different?

« Reply #2222 on: May 25, 2021, 02:58:41 AM »

holographic moon, how is it projected from the center of the earth?  How is there a center of a flat earth?
You've seen holographic projectors and what they call, planetariums....right?
Where does the source come from for those that you see?

From a projector....right?

Stick a natural one in the centre and watch all the end product of it all reflected from the sky against an ice dome against a blackness, to our eyes.
A perfect miror.

Yes
Proejctors have a source and the image hits a surface.
The reflection can be calculated becuse - triangles - so the projectors location can be deteremined.

Wheres the location - "the center".
Great
Point to it on the map and we can make a trip out there to see it.
It's not likely going to be on a map now, is it?

Why not?

Becaus eth powers that be have hidden its location.
Literally unmarked.
Thats fine if i predct correct that you, sceppy, will chose this path - so - specifically, within whos borders would this center sun be at?

Where should we start our search?
To start your search you need to go towards the centre. How you manage that, I don't know.
First of all you're going to be negotiating thousands of miles of inhospitable terrain as you start to ascend toward the centre.
The energy waves will not reach back to you as you are ascending. It would be so cold you could not survive.
So cold that vehicles would cease to operate.

This is the part I can never understand about your imagined world.  In your mind, the source of all heat and life in our WorldCell is a giant hydrogen powered electrical arc, the light of which is reflected onto the ice dome by spinning magic crystals nearby. 

If the source of all heat and energy in your imaginary world is at the center, why wouldn't it get warmer if you went towards it?   Do the magic crystals encase it somehow so that none of its energy escapes expect through facets? 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2223 on: May 25, 2021, 03:09:58 AM »

What I deserve from you is an honest answer to the questions you continually avoid
I've answered all of your questions. What I haven't done is continually answered the very same questions that you pretend I've never answered.
Anything I give you is my honest answer.

What you do with any of it is your business but don't start crying when your copy/paste gets overlooked or cherry picked.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2224 on: May 25, 2021, 03:17:19 AM »
This is the part I can never understand about your imagined world.  In your mind, the source of all heat and life in our WorldCell is a giant hydrogen powered electrical arc, the light of which is reflected onto the ice dome by spinning magic crystals nearby.
It's not reflected by spinning magic crystals. Just through them.

Pay attention to what happens in life and how we can emulate what happens within (in my opinion). Ignoring it is fine but it doesn't help you get the gist of anything from an alternate point of view.

Quote from: sobchak
If the source of all heat and energy in your imaginary world is at the center, why wouldn't it get warmer if you went towards it?
Height and inability to reflect that heat back to specific points in any meaningful manner for life.

Do the magic crystals encase it somehow so that none of its energy escapes expect through facets?
Yes it is encased, sort of....in my opinion of course.

JackBlack

« Reply #2225 on: May 25, 2021, 04:32:27 AM »
What I deserve from you is an honest answer to the questions you continually avoid
I've answered all of your questions.
No, you haven't.
You have done whatever you can to avoid them.
Such as last time when you played dumb and asked questions back and then just stopped responding when you couldn't come up with more, or just provided tiny non-answers.
You have never actually answered them, because you have no answer.

Again, if you did, you would have easily been able to provide them.

Grow up and answer the questions or admit you can't.
Again, by what magic does your magical air magically maintain a magical pressure gradient?
By what magic does this magical air of yours magically make the pressure gradient proportional to weight of the fluid?
By what magic does this magical air magically stop the magical high pressure region from decompressing and pushing up the low pressure region above?
By what magic does the magical low pressure air above magically push down an object into a much greater force/resistance of the magical high pressure below?
By what magic does this magical air then magically decide to magically push up some objects instead of magically pushing them down?
By what magic does the air push things down and then resist that downwards motion so differently?
Do you accept that resistance to relative motion and resistance to change in motion are different?

« Reply #2226 on: May 25, 2021, 04:57:50 AM »

Pay attention to what happens in life and how we can emulate what happens within (in my opinion). Ignoring it is fine but it doesn't help you get the gist of anything from an alternate point of view.

If the source of all heat and energy in your imaginary world is at the center, why wouldn't it get warmer if you went towards it?
Height and inability to reflect that heat back to specific points in any meaningful manner for life.

Do the magic crystals encase it somehow so that none of its energy escapes expect through facets?

Okay, I get it.  The hydrogen powered carbon arc is encased in a spinning crystal that shoots out holographic projections onto the dome but does not illuminate the area around it. 

Have you thought about the magic crystal much?  How does it make holograms?  And how does it withstand the heat of the carbon arc?  I mean, the holographic projection is hot enough to warm half of the world at any one point, at its source shouldn't it be really, really, really hot? 

Lastly, how to the projections of the planets work?  If the carbon arc is encased in the magic crystal that spins around once per day, how do things like the planets seem to spin at a slightly different rate?

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #2227 on: May 25, 2021, 05:19:25 AM »

I've answered all of your questions. What I haven't done is continually answered the very same questions that you pretend I've never answered.
Anything I give you is my honest answer.

What you do with any of it is your business but don't start crying when your copy/paste gets overlooked or cherry picked.

The FE'er playbook; ignore/evade/redirect.  At no time will a person that says they believe in FE actually ever stand their ground on a point.  Ignore pointed questions, evade any follow up, and redirect their own lack of transparency by making it seem like the asking party is being unreasonable. 

Mr. Black, I'll see you your question and raise you one red herring.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

« Reply #2228 on: May 25, 2021, 05:24:10 AM »

holographic moon, how is it projected from the center of the earth?  How is there a center of a flat earth?
You've seen holographic projectors and what they call, planetariums....right?
Where does the source come from for those that you see?

From a projector....right?

Stick a natural one in the centre and watch all the end product of it all reflected from the sky against an ice dome against a blackness, to our eyes.
A perfect miror.

Yes
Proejctors have a source and the image hits a surface.
The reflection can be calculated becuse - triangles - so the projectors location can be deteremined.

Wheres the location - "the center".
Great
Point to it on the map and we can make a trip out there to see it.
It's not likely going to be on a map now, is it?

Why not?

Becaus eth powers that be have hidden its location.
Literally unmarked.
Thats fine if i predct correct that you, sceppy, will chose this path - so - specifically, within whos borders would this center sun be at?

Where should we start our search?
To start your search you need to go towards the centre. How you manage that, I don't know.
First of all you're going to be negotiating thousands of miles of inhospitable terrain as you start to ascend toward the centre.
The energy waves will not reach back to you as you are ascending. It would be so cold you could not survive.
So cold that vehicles would cease to operate.

Can I prove that? Absolutely not. Are you in need of believing anything I say? Absolutely not.
Take from it what you will....but.....you asked.

Maybe spend some time stopping yourself going into a frenzy of hate and give yourself some time to actually mull over alternate theories rather than trying to defend one you also have no real clue about but adhere to.

What nonsense.
If maps are generally accruate
Point to a general lpcation on a map.

And why are we ascending?
Ascending means to go UP.

And whybwould it be cold?
The suns "reflection" is hot.
So the source must be even hotter.

« Reply #2229 on: May 25, 2021, 05:34:16 AM »
I think the world needs to thank you for your research on the magic spinning crystals.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #2230 on: May 25, 2021, 05:41:29 AM »

If ot passss THROUGH, how is it reflected BACK?
And if you chose to use the word refraction then there are even more loses in input requiring the source to be even more greater in size.

Encasing for containment?
Now whos rwaching and steetching for ad hoc magicaly fantasy?

And another thing.
If the source isbso bright like a projector at a movies.
You ever seen a prjoector?
Dust in the air near the souece gets lit up like crazy.
Anything that flies through the beams path on the towards dirsction or the ground level will get lit up like crazy.
Possibly evem to the point of vaporzing.
And since its the source, would never have a night time as the beam woul be so bright just like spot lights lighting the night sky.
This would be seen by anyone on rhe ground.

So where on map would this be?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2231 on: May 25, 2021, 06:05:35 AM »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2232 on: May 25, 2021, 06:08:15 AM »

Okay, I get it.  The hydrogen powered carbon arc is encased in a spinning crystal that shoots out holographic projections onto the dome but does not illuminate the area around it. 

Clearly you don't get it.
Read back to what I said.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2233 on: May 25, 2021, 06:10:38 AM »
I think the world needs to thank you for your research on the magic spinning crystals.
?

« Reply #2234 on: May 25, 2021, 06:33:41 AM »

Okay, can you explain it your imagined world better so I can get it?

Does anything spin?  I thought along the lines of a planetarium projector, where there is central light and moving set of lenses.

Can you explain it a little more thoroughly?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2235 on: May 26, 2021, 08:32:59 AM »

Does anything spin?  I thought along the lines of a planetarium projector, where there is central light and moving set of lenses.

Not a set of lenses. A large crystal.

« Reply #2236 on: May 26, 2021, 11:38:39 AM »

Not a set of lenses. A large crystal.

Okay, one large carbon arc light encased in a giant crystal. 

Does anything spin?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2237 on: May 26, 2021, 10:08:43 PM »

Does anything spin?
Yes, the carbon arc is turning as it moves up and down inside the Earth reflecting back of a massive carbon plate and out through the large crystal.

Like  a big carbon arc light.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #2238 on: May 26, 2021, 10:42:10 PM »

Does anything spin?
Yes, the carbon arc is turning as it moves up and down inside the Earth reflecting back of a massive carbon plate and out through the large crystal.

- Can you show us what it may look like?
- Why does it move up and down?
- How tall is it?
- Are there like lenses all over it on all sides? One for each star, planet, etc.? If dso, how many? Ballpark it.
- How does it move up and down? What's making that happen?
- Why does it turn/rotate? How does it do that? Are there gears or something? A power supply?
- How does it keep time as we know and follow it? Does it have a "clock" of some sort?
- Is it organic or was it manufactured by design, as in a superior being kinda thing?
- Why is it that you specifically think it exists? What evidence do you have for it's existence? Did someone tell you about it and you sheepled into believing it, or have you seen it? You seem to espouse that you only believe in things you can verify for yourself - Have you verified its existence?

That's just for starters, an appetizer if you will. I have many more questions.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2239 on: May 26, 2021, 11:11:31 PM »

Does anything spin?

- Can you show us what it may look like?

You mean, like a drawing?
I don't know if I could draw something like it to make it appear like anything.
It would actually require someone with good graphic skills to put it together.
If you know anyone I can explain it to who can maybe do this and tweak it as we go so it gets a good idea of the mindset, then I'm willing to explain and have that person put it together.

Quote from: Stash
- Are there like lenses all over it on all sides? One for each star, planet, etc.? If dso, how many? Ballpark it.
The inner sides will all be crystals.
How many?
I have no idea...it's a hypothesis.

Energy from electrolysis, hydrogen/helium, etc as fuel for what we know as magnetism. Basically a pressure system.

- Why does it turn/rotate? How does it do that? Are there gears or something? A power supply?
Just like a motor would turn.

- How does it keep time as we know and follow it? Does it have a "clock" of some sort?
To be fair, that is the clock. We only use a clock because of the movement of it.

- Is it organic or was it manufactured by design, as in a superior being kinda thing?
It's natural. It's the core energy for life of Earth cell.

- Why is it that you specifically think it exists?
A lot of stuff in everyday life. Little experiments and seeing many experiments that cater for a larger picture.
Simple stuff that many people would just dismiss.
As a simple starter, think of a welding set. An arc. Think of more dense carbon for arcing...etc. That's just for starters.
It's all in our faces, it's just a case of who is interested and who just wants to ridicule it among back pats of other ridiculing like minds.

What evidence do you have for it's existence?
That depends...as above.

Did someone tell you about it and you sheepled into believing it, or have you seen it?
Nobody's told me about it. I picked away over time and this is where I'm at.

You seem to espouse that you only believe in things you can verify for yourself - Have you verified its existence?
I can't verify its existence because I'd never be able to get there and nor would anyone, in my opinion, for reasons I gave a while ago that have not changed.
As for only believing in something I can verify. That's right and this is why this is my theory. It's my own belief that I'm on the right path but not necessarily on an exact path to the truth.

That's just for starters, an appetizer if you will. I have many more questions.
I have no issue with questions.#
Become a Jackblack and your questions will become pointless.

« Reply #2240 on: May 27, 2021, 12:06:00 AM »

Does anything spin?

Okay, but if all the lights on the dome are created by the spinning lamp that turns with a period of 1 day, wouldn't all of them have this exact same period? 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 01:27:52 AM by sobchak »

JackBlack

« Reply #2241 on: May 27, 2021, 01:27:06 AM »
Energy from electrolysis, hydrogen/helium, etc as fuel for what we know as magnetism. Basically a pressure system.
That does not explain why it goes up and down.
Why does this energy result in it moving up and down,

Just like a motor would turn.
So with an internal combustion engine and pistons?
Or electric windings and magnets?

To be fair, that is the clock. We only use a clock because of the movement of it.
Again, this in no way answers the question. It doesn't matter if you want it to be the clock. The simple fact is that it has a predicable period, with the period varying predictably. What gives it this period and variation?

- Why is it that you specifically think it exists?
A lot of stuff in everyday life. Little experiments and seeing many experiments that cater for a larger picture.
Simple stuff that many people would just dismiss.
As a simple starter, think of a welding set. An arc. Think of more dense carbon for arcing...etc. That's just for starters.
You mean an arc which looks nothing at all like the sun?
An arc which needs artificial technology to make?

I have no issue with questions.
You sure seem to. As soon as you can't pretend to answer them by giving a complete non-answer or by pretending to play dumb to ask questions back, you end up with massive problems and a complete inability to engage.

If you actually had no issue with questions you would have answered mine, even if that is by admitting you have no idea.
Instead you do whatever you can to avoid them.
But it doesn't matter how many times you try, the questions remain, and they still make your model DOA.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2242 on: May 27, 2021, 03:30:28 AM »

Does anything spin?

Okay, but if all the lights on the dome are created by the spinning lamp that turns with a period of 1 day, wouldn't all of them have this exact same period?
Can you elaborate on what you're saying?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2243 on: May 27, 2021, 03:32:02 AM »

Because it gains and loses magnetism by usage of stored charge and replenish. Like a big capacitor.

« Reply #2244 on: May 27, 2021, 03:48:22 AM »

Does anything spin?

Okay.  I'm asking about your imagined world - if I was there and stood and watched the central reflection of the carbon arc (referred to the as the sun) spin across the sky, every day it would make one revolution (obviously, one day is defined by its revolution).  Does each revolution of the 'sun' in a circle in the sky correspond to one revolution of the spinning carbon arc lamp at the center of the earth? 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2245 on: May 27, 2021, 03:52:39 AM »

Does anything spin?

Okay.  I'm asking about your imagined world - if I was there and stood and watched the central reflection of the carbon arc (referred to the as the sun) spin across the sky, every day it would make one revolution (obviously, one day is defined by its revolution).  Does each revolution of the 'sun' in a circle in the sky correspond to one revolution of the spinning carbon arc lamp at the center of the earth?
Yes.

« Reply #2246 on: May 27, 2021, 04:10:41 AM »

Does anything spin?

Yes.

Cool.  That makes sense and it is hard for me to imagine it any it any other way, but maybe you can.

Im then though left scratching my head about the stars, moons and planets. 

For example, if I watched the 'sun' circle over head 365 times, I would see that the 'stars' have only spun in 364 circles overhead!  How can a projection spin fewer times than the light source that makes it?

Same thing for the moon, it would spin overhead  353 times.  All the 'planets' as well.  They all spin overhead with different periods than the 'sun' and each other. 

I thought that you had accounted for this by having multiple spinning crystals that could all spin at different rates.  But I don't understand how this works in your imagined world with only a single spinning lamp. 

JackBlack

« Reply #2247 on: May 27, 2021, 04:12:53 AM »
Because it gains and loses magnetism by usage of stored charge and replenish. Like a big capacitor.
This is still a non-answer.
It "gaining and losing magnetism" in no way explains why that causes it to move up and down.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2248 on: May 27, 2021, 06:36:37 AM »
Its light.
Light travels from one place hits a surface and travels back down.
More or less straight lines.
Give us a ball park.
Go and look at how your so called planetarium works.
You see, what we vision in the sky from the centre is what we can actually do and mimic/copy on Earth, only on a much smaller scale due to us being small scale, compared.
Projectors in planetariums don't have clouds or bad weather to contend with.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #2249 on: May 27, 2021, 06:48:50 AM »

So excieted to talk about his self admitted dreamed.up world.

Wheres thr 100%prooffact the globe is false?
Wheres the circle?