What would change your mind?

• 4501 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: What would change your mind?
« Reply #4500 on: Today at 09:35:17 PM »
The insulting is coming from you.
Says the one saying I am getting worked up into a frenzy, and repeatedly acting like I'm an imbecile that can't understand quite simple stuff, using those insult (and others) to yet again ignore the simple questions which show your contradiction.

You're far from an imbecile. you actually seem like a really good person who seems to be ardently in favour of acceptance of anything official and extreme in your denial of anything that questions it.

It makes you appear frenzied at times but I have no ill will towards you.
I certainly don't call you stupid or an imbecile or anything of the sort.

I say you don't understand my side because it appears you do not. That's it.
You taking that as an insult is your issue but you are the one throwing out the insults.

But don't get me wrong. You are welcome to do as you wish, with me, verbally or in type. I will simply just call you out on it when you start projecting, which you do on a regular basis and still attribute that, to me, which is a double projecting thingy.  ;D

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: What would change your mind?
« Reply #4501 on: Today at 09:37:15 PM »
Go and set up your foot long tube at around 6 feet and level it.
Now look through it and tell me what you see.
Around 6ft? Doesn't it have to be exactly 6ft or the magic doesn't work? Why have we now moved to a 1 foot long tube? How much difference does the tube length make? Obviously you want the tube as long as possible, why not ask us to use a tube 10 foot long as then at least some of your nonsense makes sense.
5 feet or 4 feet. How tall are you?

Just set it to your eye line.