Poll

Who's responsible for Epstein's fate?

The Clinton's have obviously suicided him like so many others!
12 (32.4%)
Trump has maga'd him to death!
4 (10.8%)
I believe the official story that it's just a suicide.  I also believe that bedsheets melt at 900 degrees.
3 (8.1%)
He's not dead.  The body was a fake and this was an elaborate escape.
6 (16.2%)
Epstein used his powers as a pedophile indigo child to ascend to space like L Ron Hubbard.
12 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Jeffrey Epstein conspiracy theories

• 225 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: Jeffrey Epstein conspiracy theories
« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2020, 10:50:55 PM »
I don't know.  But it all connects somehow.  I just need some more yarn for my conspiracy board.

Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2020, 01:22:12 AM »
I don't know.  But it all connects somehow.  I just need some more yarn for my conspiracy board.

This story has it all,  Drive by shooting murder of a judge's son,  links to Epstein, Trump, Clinton,  Deutsche Bank money laundering,  pedophiles,  anti-feminist mens right lawyer suicide.   

I think we just jumped the shark!

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2020, 05:25:24 AM »
So, uh, when's Ghisaline Maxwell gonna "kill herself" by somehow acquiring a handgun and shooting herself in the back of the head three times?
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2020, 09:00:26 AM »
No need. Trump will probably just pardon her.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2021, 06:28:37 PM »
More Epstein stuff today.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article250316759.html

In early 2008, as financier Jeffrey Epstein’s lawyers were waging what would become a successful campaign to get the Justice Department to drop its sex trafficking case against their client, Epstein and his purported madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, were allegedly raping a 26-year-old South Florida real estate broker who claims in a lawsuit filed last week that Epstein trafficked her to other men, including a local judge.

The story stands out among a number of civil claims that have been filed in recent months against the late financier’s estate and his co-executors, Darren Indyke and Richard Kahn. While most of the allegations involving Epstein and his associates follow a similar pattern involving how victims were recruited and abused, the case filed March 22 involves allegations far more sinister than others.

The woman, who is identified only as “Jane Doe,” claims that Epstein and Maxwell repeatedly raped her in front of her 8-year-old son at a hotel in Naples, Florida, in early 2008; that they trafficked her to have sex with a number of other men, including an unnamed local judge; and that Epstein forced her to undergo vaginal surgery so that he could market her as a virgin to one of their “high-profile” clients.

archive https://archive.is/nLXxk

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #125 on: May 09, 2021, 03:07:48 PM »
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/melinda-gates-concerns-bills-possible-ties-jeffrey-epstein

Melinda Gates was supposedly concerned with her soon-to-be ex-husband Bill Gates’ relationship with disgraced financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein in the years leading up to their high-profile divorce last week, according to a Sunday report.

People familiar with the couple’s divorce proceedings and a former employee of their charity, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, told The Wall Street Journal that Melinda’s concerns about Epstein went back as far as 2013.

Too bad Epstein didn't live long enough to get the Gates vaccine!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Lorddave

« Reply #126 on: May 22, 2021, 11:25:02 PM »
https://www.npr.org/2021/05/22/999441586/jeffrey-epstein-guards-would-avoid-serving-jail-time-in-a-new-deal-with-prosecut

Basicaly:
The guards slept/surfed the web, falsified reports of what they did, and now are taking a plea deal on the subject.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #127 on: May 23, 2021, 02:36:58 AM »
https://www.npr.org/2021/05/22/999441586/jeffrey-epstein-guards-would-avoid-serving-jail-time-in-a-new-deal-with-prosecut

Basicaly:
The guards slept/surfed the web, falsified reports of what they did, and now are taking a plea deal on the subject.

Why are guards even given the provision to chill out on the web especially in a place like that looking after people like that? Honestly the company should be raked over the coals too.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #128 on: May 23, 2021, 02:54:39 AM »

Basicaly:

Why are guards even given the provision to chill out on the web especially in a place like that looking after people like that? Honestly the company should be raked over the coals too.

*Takes out cell phone*
And you'll stop this how?

Also:
Its a federal prison.  Run by the federal government, if I'm not mistsken.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #129 on: May 23, 2021, 05:15:27 AM »

Basicaly:

*Takes out cell phone*

Also:

You'll stop it by firing anyone who is using it for shit like internet surfing or watching movies. There is a CCTV on them. Clearly this behaviour has been tolerated.

Someone managed these blokes. They should not evade responsibility

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #130 on: May 23, 2021, 01:12:09 PM »

Basicaly:

*Takes out cell phone*

Also:

You'll stop it by firing anyone who is using it for shit like internet surfing or watching movies. There is a CCTV on them. Clearly this behaviour has been tolerated.

Someone managed these blokes. They should not evade responsibility

Unions.  Finding people to do the job.  The guys watching the CCTV are doing the same. Etc...

But they were gonna go to jail so... Consequences.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #131 on: December 29, 2021, 03:18:46 PM »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #132 on: December 29, 2021, 04:01:19 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/29/ghislaine-maxwell-sex-trafficking-trial-verdict

She was found guilty on five of the six charges.

I was hoping she would name names.  Maybe she will write a tell-all best seller?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #133 on: December 29, 2021, 04:39:12 PM »
It is extremely odd that none of the clients names seem to have come up in this trial.

I've got to say that part of me was rooting for her though. At one point in the trial she drew a picture of someone drawing a picture of her. And the picture she drew had her drawing a picture of her.

Really how upset can I be at someone who does something like that? Yeah she's guilty but I think they should take this into account during sentencing.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2021, 04:42:22 PM »
I think she can write a book, but wouldn't be allowed to profit from a book related to the crime she was convicted for. If I was her, I would write the book out of spite.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #135 on: December 29, 2021, 08:49:37 PM »
I think she can write a book, but wouldn't be allowed to profit from a book related to the crime she was convicted for. If I was her, I would write the book out of spite.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what she got out of procuring underage girls for Epstein?   By that I'm not talking money, I mean what sexual gratification did she get.  As far as I can tell she didn't involve herself in a sexual way with those she procured? 

Was it some sort of voyeuristic thing?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2021, 09:34:14 PM »

Can anyone enlighten me as to what she got out of procuring underage girls for Epstein?   By that I'm not talking money, I mean what sexual gratification did she get.  As far as I can tell she didn't involve herself in a sexual way with those she procured? 

Was it some sort of voyeuristic thing?

It's probably related to why the hell anyone would have anything to do with Epstein.  Hard to say without sounding like a conspiracy theorist.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #137 on: December 30, 2021, 11:38:59 AM »
I thought I read something awhile back that she did have sex with some of the girls. I don't know.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #138 on: December 30, 2021, 12:16:26 PM »
I read something like that too. One victim's account was that she would give them massages that were well beyond the borderline of what a "massage" should be.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #139 on: December 30, 2021, 02:46:45 PM »
Yeah, I think that's it.

Also, she probably wasn't only in all this for the sex. Being around all that money and power, and thinking you have some of that power too, would be enough for lots of people to get caught up in it.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #140 on: December 30, 2021, 07:51:22 PM »
Here's a bit of old news that's currently re-surfaced.

FOX NEWS: Trump vowed to pardon Ghislaine Maxwell if he wins in 2024.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #141 on: December 30, 2021, 10:10:52 PM »
Here's a bit of old news that's currently re-surfaced.

FOX NEWS: Trump vowed to pardon Ghislaine Maxwell if he wins in 2024.

I bet she has dirt on him regarding Epstein.

Know your place

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #142 on: December 30, 2021, 11:42:28 PM »
With any luck he'll croak it before then.
S'ils te font de la peine, je les tuerai sans gęne.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2022, 06:04:20 PM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-06/maxwell-juror-who-could-upend-conviction-works-for-carlyle-group

archive https://archive.is/CfTy3

New conspiracy!

The juror in Ghislaine Maxwell’s sex-trafficking trial whose press comments may result in a new trial for the convicted socialite works as an executive assistant at private-equity giant Carlyle Group Inc.

In video and newspaper interviews since the Dec. 29 verdict, the juror said he was a victim of sex abuse as a child and that his story helped sway other members of the panel who questioned the credibility of some of Maxwell’s accusers. Maxwell, the former girlfriend of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, was convicted on five of six counts related to a sex-trafficking scheme and faces as many as 65 years in prison.

The juror intentionally lied so he could get on the jury, to get Maxwell a new trial.

IDK.

IT COULD HAPPEN.

« Reply #144 on: January 06, 2022, 06:26:33 PM »
No pardons needed.
She ll mysteriously kill herself.

Lorddave

« Reply #145 on: January 06, 2022, 10:01:58 PM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-06/maxwell-juror-who-could-upend-conviction-works-for-carlyle-group

New conspiracy!

The juror in Ghislaine Maxwell’s sex-trafficking trial whose press comments may result in a new trial for the convicted socialite works as an executive assistant at private-equity giant Carlyle Group Inc.

In video and newspaper interviews since the Dec. 29 verdict, the juror said he was a victim of sex abuse as a child and that his story helped sway other members of the panel who questioned the credibility of some of Maxwell’s accusers. Maxwell, the former girlfriend of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, was convicted on five of six counts related to a sex-trafficking scheme and faces as many as 65 years in prison.

The juror intentionally lied so he could get on the jury, to get Maxwell a new trial.

IDK.

IT COULD HAPPEN.

I dunno.
Seems more likely they lied to try and make sure she got put in jail.  And got caught.

Human planning is rarely 3D chess levels.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2022, 06:26:39 AM »

New conspiracy!

IDK.

IT COULD HAPPEN.

I dunno.
Seems more likely they lied to try and make sure she got put in jail.  And got caught.

Human planning is rarely 3D chess levels.
Human planning sometimes isn't even checkers.  This person lied to be on the jury, then admitted to the lie on video and radio interviews.  That seems like a very dumb play.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2022, 06:29:53 AM »
Seems like they want attention.
Gee... whod of thought that in an age of tiktok stars dancing in traffic or rich pos smashing iphones or ah getting on crowded planes to protest masks.

Alll for the clicks!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #148 on: February 19, 2022, 06:01:42 AM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/jean-luc-brunel-death-prison-epstein-b2018793.html

A French fashion agent linked to Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his prison cell on Friday night, the Paris prosecutor’s office said.

Jean-Luc Brunel, 76, was in detention awaiting a trial on charges of rape of a minor and sexual harassment.

He was suspected of being involved in a global paedophile ring organised by the late billionaire Epstein, who killed himself in prison while awaiting trial for sex crimes, in 2019.

US prosecutors accused Brunel of finding young girls for his longtime associate and financier.

Lawyers for Brunel suggested he had killed himself, according to reports in the French press.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10530247/Jeffrey-Epsteins-friend-Jean-Luc-Brunel-prison-suicide.html

Jeffrey Epstein's French modelling agent friend Jean-Luc Brunel, who allegedly procured more than a thousand women and girls for the paedophile financier to sleep with, died today in an alleged prison suicide.

It comes days after Prince Andrew, 62, agreed to settle Virginia Roberts's lawsuit accusing him of sex abuse after they met through Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

Roberts accused Brunel, 76, of procuring more than a thousand women and girls for Epstein to sleep with and he was awaiting trial in France for raping minors.

His death in an alleged hanging will fuel conspiracy theories around the Epstein affair after he also died in prison while awaiting trial in what authorities say was a hanging.

However video cameras were not running at the time he died in the cell he shared with another inmate. 

Prosecutors in Paris confirmed Brunel was found hanging in his cell in La Santé, in the south of the capital city, in the early hours of Saturday morning. It is not known whether Brunel was sharing a cell or whether there was any CCTV footage inside.

'A night patrol found his lifeless body at about 1am,' said an investigating source. 'A judicial enquiry has been launched, and early evidence points to suicide.'

Another suicide and the cameras were off.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #149 on: February 19, 2022, 06:22:49 AM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/jean-luc-brunel-death-prison-epstein-b2018793.html

A French fashion agent linked to Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his prison cell on Friday night, the Paris prosecutor’s office said.

Jean-Luc Brunel, 76, was in detention awaiting a trial on charges of rape of a minor and sexual harassment.

He was suspected of being involved in a global paedophile ring organised by the late billionaire Epstein, who killed himself in prison while awaiting trial for sex crimes, in 2019.

US prosecutors accused Brunel of finding young girls for his longtime associate and financier.

Lawyers for Brunel suggested he had killed himself, according to reports in the French press.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10530247/Jeffrey-Epsteins-friend-Jean-Luc-Brunel-prison-suicide.html

Jeffrey Epstein's French modelling agent friend Jean-Luc Brunel, who allegedly procured more than a thousand women and girls for the paedophile financier to sleep with, died today in an alleged prison suicide.

It comes days after Prince Andrew, 62, agreed to settle Virginia Roberts's lawsuit accusing him of sex abuse after they met through Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

Roberts accused Brunel, 76, of procuring more than a thousand women and girls for Epstein to sleep with and he was awaiting trial in France for raping minors.

His death in an alleged hanging will fuel conspiracy theories around the Epstein affair after he also died in prison while awaiting trial in what authorities say was a hanging.

However video cameras were not running at the time he died in the cell he shared with another inmate. 

Prosecutors in Paris confirmed Brunel was found hanging in his cell in La Santé, in the south of the capital city, in the early hours of Saturday morning. It is not known whether Brunel was sharing a cell or whether there was any CCTV footage inside.

'A night patrol found his lifeless body at about 1am,' said an investigating source. 'A judicial enquiry has been launched, and early evidence points to suicide.'

Another suicide and the cameras were off.
I hope you weren't helping Epstein.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth