I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #13470 on: June 05, 2021, 12:42:43 AM »
Well as no one believes you are honourable or even have the money, don't expect anyone to try. Keep expecting people to pay you out and make fun of you right up until you die and even after.
You sound like a stupid loser believing in space travel, etc. Study http://heiwaco.com/ch.htm !

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13471 on: June 05, 2021, 02:23:07 AM »
Well as no one believes you are honourable or even have the money, don't expect anyone to try. Keep expecting people to pay you out and make fun of you right up until you die and even after.
You sound like a stupid loser believing in space travel, etc. Study http://heiwaco.com/ch.htm !

Have you not watched Star Trek?  Stargate? They travel in space all the time!! ::)

Also, I will never click you ratemypoo.com link. I already rate your site and it's content as shit without even needing to go there

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13472 on: June 05, 2021, 08:31:30 AM »

Have you not watched Star Trek?  Stargate? They travel in space all the time!! ::)

Also, I will never click you ratemypoo.com link. I already rate your site and it's content as shit without even needing to go there
You sound like a stupid loser believing in space travel, etc. Study http://heiwaco.com/ch.htm ! It explains a lot.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13473 on: June 05, 2021, 08:38:52 AM »

You sound like a stupid loser believing in space travel, etc. Study http://heiwaco.com/ch.htm ! It explains a lot.

You mentioned this earlier. Dementia addled your brain?

Just take a cup of nice Korean coffee seeing as your nespresso machine is broken and you're too poor to afford another

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13474 on: June 06, 2021, 04:40:10 AM »

Just take a cup of nice Korean coffee seeing as your nespresso machine is broken and you're too poor to afford another
You sound like a stupid loser believing in space travel, Korean coffee, etc. Study http://heiwaco.com/ch.htm ! It explains a lot.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13475 on: June 06, 2021, 05:46:32 AM »

You sound like a stupid loser believing in space travel, Korean coffee, etc. Study http://ratemypoo.com ! It explains a lot.

Your website explains a lot about Korean coffee now?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13476 on: June 06, 2021, 08:12:55 AM »
No, my website is about my €1 000 000:- Challenge and other things.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13477 on: June 06, 2021, 08:37:37 AM »

We checked with the contact you gave us at your bank - She said you did not have the funds to even remotely cover 1 of your things, let alone all of them. So yeah, no one will play with you knowing that you cannot pay what you promised. I mean why would anyone bother knowing there is no cash prize. Simple as that.

Heiwa

« Reply #13478 on: June 06, 2021, 11:11:46 AM »

We checked with the contact you gave us at your bank - She said you did not have the funds to even remotely cover 1 of your things, let alone all of them. So yeah, no one will play with you knowing that you cannot pay what you promised. I mean why would anyone bother knowing there is no cash prize. Simple as that.
No, you didn't. You just make it up. You sound like a stupid loser believing in space travel, Korean coffee, etc. Study http://heiwaco.com/ch.htm ! It explains a lot.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #13479 on: June 06, 2021, 12:46:45 PM »
I thought your website was about how the USCG banned your shit tanker design from entering US Waterways.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13480 on: June 06, 2021, 02:00:33 PM »
It explains a lot.

Actually, your site, or whatever that cobbled together 1996 design of rambling nonsense is, explains nothing. But the contact you gave us at your bank explained everything: You don't have the money for the "prize". You might want to check with her to make sure you have cash for your nespresso.

Heiwa

« Reply #13481 on: June 06, 2021, 07:06:19 PM »
I thought your website was about how the USCG banned your shit tanker design from entering US Waterways.
Hm, as a matter of fact the United Nations International Maritime Commission, IMO, 1997 unanimously approved a tanker design that spills less oil than double hull in collisions and groundings and is safer than double hull mandated by USA. The design was developed by my and sponsored by Sweden at the IMO. Thus USA approved the design at the IMO and then informed the IMO that such tankers would not be allowed to visit US ports. A US oil company 1996 wanted to buy the patents of the concept, an offer that I turned down. Had US flagged oil tanker Exxon Valdez used my concept no oil would have polluted Alaska back in 1989, which started the whole discussion. Actually particular US interests stopped the design in the USA but it can be used anywhere else, see e.g. http://heiwaco.com/ce_iranchina.htm .

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13482 on: June 06, 2021, 11:27:11 PM »
Ah, so in a way, that oil spill was your fault. Damn you Heiwa to hell  >:(

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13483 on: June 07, 2021, 01:26:24 AM »
No, the oil spill was caused by a grounding of an American tanker due to faulty navigation 1989 outside Alaska. I was just asked afterwards to assist the IMO to develop and approve  new rules to prevent oil spills at sea 1990/7. The new rules simply allowed my innovative design that was approved by the IMO incl. USA September 1997. The next day some crazy USCG admiral announced that tankers using my design couldn't visit US ports! They were against US laws! Maybe Condoleezza Rice told the admiral to do it? The matter has been discussed by/in the US Congress and I was invited to testify 9 January 1998 by the House of representatives.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13484 on: June 07, 2021, 02:36:15 AM »
No, the oil spill was caused by a grounding of an American tanker due to faulty navigation 1989 outside Alaska. I was just asked afterwards to assist the IMO to develop and approve  new rules to prevent oil spills at sea 1990/7. The new rules simply allowed my innovative design that was approved by the IMO incl. USA September 1997. The next day some crazy USCG admiral announced that tankers using my design couldn't visit US ports! They were against US laws! Maybe Condoleezza Rice told the admiral to do it? The matter has been discussed by/in the US Congress and I was invited to testify 9 January 1998 by the House of representatives.

Or maybe your design was just junk

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13485 on: June 07, 2021, 05:20:19 AM »

I joined the UN/IMO experts to improve oil spill protection at sea 1990 and was well paid for it until 1997. We met twice yearly at London and corresponded in between. It was interesting and fun. We found, e.g. that most collision tanker oil spills were due to damages only ABOVE water line. No tanker oil spills were due to isolated damages down at the bilge. We all agreed that a double side was not the optimal protection. Better to put the side protection above waterline.  All also agree that hydro static loading of oil tanks would reduce spills due to grounding. I put the two findings together and produced my design. All experts, incl. USCG, agreed it was the best in all respects. I won prizes for it.
So it wasn't junk. Haven't you understood you are a loser? In all respects?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13486 on: June 07, 2021, 06:05:14 AM »

I joined the UN/IMO experts to improve oil spill protection at sea 1990 and was well paid for it until 1997. We met twice yearly at London and corresponded in between. It was interesting and fun. We found, e.g. that most collision tanker oil spills were due to damages only ABOVE water line. No tanker oil spills were due to isolated damages down at the bilge. We all agreed that a double side was not the optimal protection. Better to put the side protection above waterline.  All also agree that hydro static loading of oil tanks would reduce spills due to grounding. I put the two findings together and produced my design. All experts, incl. USCG, agreed it was the best in all respects. I won prizes for it.

You won prizes? Great. Take a photo of it and put it up. It's not like you haven't posted your name or photo here. You are not credible and nobody has any reason to believe you here

If you put up the photo of your 'prize', then hey. I bow down to you as a truth sayer

If you cant stump it up, you're just another loser no one cares about

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #13487 on: June 07, 2021, 06:06:50 AM »

I joined the UN/IMO experts to improve oil spill protection at sea 1990 and was well paid for it until 1997. We met twice yearly at London and corresponded in between. It was interesting and fun. We found, e.g. that most collision tanker oil spills were due to damages only ABOVE water line. No tanker oil spills were due to isolated damages down at the bilge. We all agreed that a double side was not the optimal protection. Better to put the side protection above waterline. All also agree that hydro static loading of oil tanks would reduce spills due to grounding. I put the two findings together and produced my design. All experts, incl. USCG, agreed it was the best in all respects. I won prizes for it.

So most collision oil spills are from above the waterline and as you said, better to put the side protection above waterline.

Like a doublehull tanker would...
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13488 on: June 07, 2021, 06:33:40 AM »
A US oil company 1996 wanted to buy the patents of the concept, an offer that I turned down. Had US flagged oil tanker Exxon Valdez used my concept no oil would have polluted Alaska back in 1989, which started the whole discussion.
I find it interesting that your patents have surely expired by now, but no one (including yourself) has bothered to revisit your design to see if it could be turned into something that would be allowed into US ports.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #13489 on: June 07, 2021, 09:55:50 PM »
A US oil company 1996 wanted to buy the patents of the concept, an offer that I turned down. Had US flagged oil tanker Exxon Valdez used my concept no oil would have polluted Alaska back in 1989, which started the whole discussion.
I find it interesting that your patents have surely expired by now, but no one (including yourself) has bothered to revisit your design to see if it could be turned into something that would be allowed into US ports.
More intereresting is that maybe Iran will build some Coulombi Egg tankers in China to transport oil to China. http://www.heiwaco.com/ce_iranchina.htm

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #13490 on: June 08, 2021, 03:20:25 AM »
Hey everyone, what have I missed?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13491 on: June 08, 2021, 03:46:10 AM »

Heiwa is too poor to afford Nespresso coffee so he buys cheap instant coffee now

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13492 on: June 08, 2021, 04:48:36 AM »

Heiwa is too poor to afford Nespresso coffee so he buys cheap instant coffee now

Topic is my popular Challenge how to fly in space to the Moon and return to Earth and be adored about ... and explain how it was done. See post #1. There are no winners. Nobody can explain how to fly in the universe and return on Earth. Why is that? See http://heiwaco.com/ch.htm

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13493 on: June 08, 2021, 04:58:51 AM »

Topic is my popular Challenge how to fly in space to the Moon and return to Earth and be adored about ... and explain how it was done. See post #1. There are no winners. Nobody can explain how to fly in the universe and return on Earth. Why is that? See http://heiwaco.com/ch.htm

That isn't anything new. The question was what did Bullwinkle miss in his absence.

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13494 on: June 08, 2021, 06:16:18 AM »

That isn't anything new. The question was what did Bullwinkle miss in his absence.
Don't change the subject - my Challenge. You really are a loser.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13495 on: June 08, 2021, 06:21:25 AM »

The subject is not your challenge. The subject is about someone having won your challenge. You try to change it because you are the real loser here. Everytime you post is just another 'I'm really a loser' admission.

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13496 on: June 08, 2021, 07:08:37 AM »

The subject is not your challenge. The subject is about someone having won your challenge. You try to change it because you are the real loser here. Everytime you post is just another 'I'm really a loser' admission.
Yes, some fool (see post #1) started this thread about my Challenge ... and he lost ... and there we are. I just organize the Challenge and am happy about the interest in flying to the Moon, etc. Only complete American losers and idiots fly to the Moon. There is nothing there on the Moon that you cannot see from Earth. You sound like one.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13497 on: June 08, 2021, 07:18:30 AM »

Yes, some fool (see post #1) started this thread about my Challenge ... and he lost ... and there we are. I just organize the Challenge and am happy about the interest in flying to the Moon, etc. Only complete American losers and idiots fly to the Moon. There is nothing there on the Moon that you cannot see from Earth. You sound like one.

Helium 3 is on the moon and could be very useful

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13498 on: June 08, 2021, 09:04:31 AM »

Helium 3 is on the moon and could be very useful
There is nothing there on the Moon that you cannot see from Earth. You sound like being blind. What shall you do with your Helium 3 on the Moon?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13499 on: June 08, 2021, 09:40:26 AM »
There is nothing there on the Moon that you cannot see from Earth. You sound like being blind. What shall you do with your Helium 3 on the Moon?

https://www.explainingthefuture.com/helium3.html

Helium 3 could be very useful if we can get it back to Earth. The desire should breed innovation to set up mines and bring it back to Earth. Perhaps if this is done later and you're still alive, one of the miners could pick up your 'prize' LOL

Though something tells me the cheque would bounce

Know your place