I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies
?

Kami

Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #6360 on: January 27, 2017, 10:35:41 AM »
You do know that the Standard Office Computer can do more calculations in a Second than a human in a week, right?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #6361 on: January 27, 2017, 03:32:05 PM »
It is like jumping from a high speed merry-go-round to arrive on another merry-go-round. It is simple rocket science or jumping from one merry-go-round to another.
"Rocket science" has never been synonymous for something simple.  I have no clue as to why you think that it should be.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Kami

« Reply #6362 on: January 27, 2017, 03:36:20 PM »
Well, of course it can not be harder than naval engineering. Heiwas best bud bohr told him.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #6363 on: January 27, 2017, 04:55:42 PM »
Look at all these clowns stating they have travelled in space and then teach how at universities, i.e. astrodynamics which are most pseudoscience. I name some at my website and have asked them to win my Challenge and all refuse.

?

frenat

« Reply #6364 on: January 27, 2017, 04:59:15 PM »
Look at all these clowns stating they have travelled in space and then teach how at universities, i.e. astrodynamics which are most pseudoscience. I name some at my website and have asked them to win my Challenge and all refuse.
In other words they realized you're nothing but a crackpot and ignored you.

Heiwa

« Reply #6365 on: January 27, 2017, 05:20:06 PM »

Well, I consider them pseudoscientists and charlatans. Alchemy was taught at universities until mid 1800 but is now considered a joke. I assume astrodynamics incl. human space flight will end up like it.
But today many fools believe that humans can fly in space. I find it quite funny. Doesn't harm anyone, though.

?

frenat

« Reply #6366 on: January 27, 2017, 05:23:32 PM »

Well, I consider them pseudoscientists and charlatans. Alchemy was taught at universities until mid 1800 but is now considered a joke. I assume astrodynamics incl. human space flight will end up like it.
But today many fools believe that humans can fly in space. I find it quite funny. Doesn't harm anyone, though.
Yes, everyone is aware of your unsupported delusional opinions.  That's why we laugh at you.

Heiwa

« Reply #6367 on: January 27, 2017, 05:35:21 PM »

Yes, everyone is aware of your unsupported delusional opinions.  That's why we laugh at you.
You mean delusions?

Anyway, the purpose of my Challenge (topic) is to clarify if human space travel is (a) possible or (b) a hoax.

As noone has won my Challenge so far, it seems human space travel is not possible.

I therefore think human space travel is a hoax. It is not very funny, though, but noone is hurt by it.

?

frenat

« Reply #6368 on: January 27, 2017, 05:37:08 PM »

You mean delusions?

Anyway, the purpose of my Challenge (topic) is to clarify if human space travel is (a) possible or (b) a hoax.

As noone has won my Challenge so far, it seems human space travel is not possible.

I therefore think human space travel is a hoax. It is not very funny, though, but noone is hurt by it.
Quit lying.  Nobody has won your challenge because the sole judge is biased and has publicly said he thinks the challenge is unwinnable.  Therefore the challenge is a fraud.  that is the ONLY reason no one has won it.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6369 on: January 27, 2017, 05:40:00 PM »
I name some at my website . . .

You have a website?  Seriously?   
I did not know that.  Is it on the internet? 
How can I find it?  Do you have a link?

I've never heard you mention this before.   :P

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #6370 on: January 27, 2017, 09:06:22 PM »
I have decided that I will offer a one million dollar challenge. I will judge the submissions.

a) You must prove that water runs down hill.

b) I have pre-concluded that water does not run down hill, regardless of any evidence to the contrary.

Hmm! No one has been able to qualify for the one million dollar prize. Clear evidence that water does not run down hill. If it did someone would won the million dollars by now.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6371 on: January 27, 2017, 09:18:11 PM »

I took a leak. I can post the video.

b) I have pre-concluded that water does not run down hill, regardless of any evidence to the contrary.

Dammit!

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #6372 on: January 27, 2017, 09:27:16 PM »

I took a leak. I can post the video.

It feels good to take a leak. I like to do it off of the portico of my villa here in France. But water doesn't run downhill. I know there are many who claim it does. They are all FAKE. I find their stupidity amusing. Sometimes I have a good laugh.

Dammit!

There is no need to dam it. All the dams of the world are hoaxes designed to fool the gullible.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6373 on: January 27, 2017, 10:11:24 PM »
Just don't hold it in until it reaches critical mass.

Heiwa

« Reply #6374 on: January 27, 2017, 10:20:42 PM »

You mean delusions?

Quit lying.  Nobody has won your challenge because the sole judge is biased and has publicly said he thinks the challenge is unwinnable.  Therefore the challenge is a fraud.  that is the ONLY reason no one has won it.
It doesn't cost anything to be polite and prove what you say.

My Challenge is not a fraud but real. Like me! And I am an honest person (rich and good looking apart).

There are people claiming they have won it, but they haven't. They just indicated some software that I should use to win my own Challenge as so on. I asked one Challenger to do just that, he fell ill and had to be hospitalized. Serious cognitive dissonance was diagnosed.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6375 on: January 27, 2017, 10:39:43 PM »

You mean delusions?

My Challenge is not a fraud but real. Like me! And I am an honest person (rich and good looking apart).

There are people claiming they have won it, but they haven't. They just indicated some software that I should use to win my own Challenge as so on. I asked one Challenger to do just that, he fell ill and had to be hospitalized. Serious cognitive dissonance was diagnosed.

HaHa, this thread is not about you anymore.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #6376 on: January 27, 2017, 11:03:43 PM »
HaHa, this thread is not about you anymore.

This thread isn't about who anymore?
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #6377 on: January 28, 2017, 01:40:14 AM »
Just don't hold it in until it reaches critical mass.

Once it reaches critical mass it will explode in a SPLASH!

?

Kami

« Reply #6378 on: January 28, 2017, 04:51:42 AM »
Come on guys. I have proven that this is pseudoscience at my popular website.

?

frenat

« Reply #6379 on: January 28, 2017, 05:46:24 AM »

You mean delusions?

When the sole biased judge says the contest is unwinnable then the challenge is NOT REAL.  I know you have trouble understanding that.

?

frenat

« Reply #6380 on: January 28, 2017, 05:47:14 AM »
Come on guys. I have proven that this is pseudoscience at my popular website.
A website!  Can you post it a few hundred times?  Gotta get those hit counts up!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #6381 on: January 28, 2017, 12:14:59 PM »

Well, I consider them pseudoscientists and charlatans. Alchemy was taught at universities until mid 1800 but is now considered a joke.
Actually, alchemy is still taught at universities all over the world to this day.  The only difference is that now they call it chemistry.

I assume astrodynamics incl. human space flight will end up like it.
As a shareholder in Airbus, wouldn't that be a bad thing?

Does that include the fools at Airbus?

Heiwa

« Reply #6382 on: January 28, 2017, 05:43:51 PM »

Well, I consider them pseudoscientists and charlatans. Alchemy was taught at universities until mid 1800 but is now considered a joke.
Actually, alchemy is still taught at universities all over the world to this day.  The only difference is that now they call it chemistry.

I assume astrodynamics incl. human space flight will end up like it.
As a shareholder in Airbus, wouldn't that be a bad thing?

Does that include the fools at Airbus?

The decline of European alchemy was brought about by the rise of modern science with its emphasis on rigorous quantitative experimentation and its disdain for "ancient wisdom".

Beginning around 1720, a rigid distinction was drawn between "alchemy" and "chemistry" for the first time.

During the occult revival of the early 19th century, alchemy received new attention as an occult science.

And there we are today.

Astrodynamics and human space flight are modern alchemy. All complete nonsense and invented by charlatans. That Airbus NV has to play along with the fools believing in it is just business. There is no business like space business I know.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #6383 on: January 28, 2017, 06:01:01 PM »
Astrodynamics and human space flight are modern alchemy. All complete nonsense and invented by charlatans. That Airbus NV has to play along with the fools believing in it is just business. There is no business like space business I know.
So you're saying that launching satellites into orbit doesn't require the use of astrodynamics? ???

Heiwa

« Reply #6384 on: January 28, 2017, 06:16:23 PM »
So you're saying that launching satellites into orbit doesn't require the use of astrodynamics? ???

No, I say that the only possible space venture is a one-way (un-manned) launch of a satellite into orbit around Earth. It is the only rocket science possible. Everything else is fantasy. That should be clear if you study my web pages about it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #6385 on: January 28, 2017, 09:58:25 PM »

No, I say that the only possible space venture is a one-way (un-manned) launch of a satellite into orbit around Earth. It is the only rocket science possible. Everything else is fantasy. That should be clear if you study my web pages about it.
What makes you an authority on what rocket science is or isn't possible?

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #6386 on: January 28, 2017, 10:28:40 PM »

It is clear that this is what you are saying on your website. What is not clear is why you believe this utter nonsense, because what you present on your website is a parade of lies, misunderstandings and complete bullshit that do not provide adequate support for your position.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Heiwa

« Reply #6387 on: January 28, 2017, 11:29:49 PM »

I have a degree of engineering from a university and at university you can study rocket science. I describe it at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#RS . I have in fact contacted the teachers of these three courses but they do not reply.

Why do you make so stupid questions/posts at this forum?

Heiwa

« Reply #6388 on: January 28, 2017, 11:38:24 PM »

It is clear that this is what you are saying on your website. What is not clear is why you believe this utter nonsense, because what you present on your website is a parade of lies, misunderstandings and complete bullshit that do not provide adequate support for your position.
What utter nonsense are you talking about?

Satellites in orbits around Earth exist. I have seen one!

And that's all. They cannot stop there and they cannot land anywhere later. Everything else about space explorations is fake news!

I describe my findings at my website. What is wrong?

?

Kami

« Reply #6389 on: January 29, 2017, 04:20:40 AM »

I have a degree of engineering from a university and at university you can study rocket science. I describe it at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#RS . I have in fact contacted the teachers of these three courses but they do not reply.

Why do you make so stupid questions/posts at this forum?
Oh, so that is how that works. I am therefore an expert on chemistry, biology, art, history, mathematics, physics, engineering, law and many other things. You can study all of them at university and I have a degree from a university. Plus, I have never talked to experts about these topics. By heiwa logic, I am now an expert on this field.