Why do you support donald trump

• 22466 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #10560 on: July 16, 2018, 12:26:47 PM »
Fox news on a TV at the gym. No sound. But there are a lot of frowny faces. They must be dreading how to spin this one.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #10561 on: July 16, 2018, 12:28:15 PM »
I wonder what Trump's supporters think of it, the regular people, not the politicians. There hasn't been much of anything they have been willing to speak out against.

I think most of them agree that Russia at least attempted to interfere witht the election, but don't believe there was any collusion.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #10562 on: July 16, 2018, 01:22:45 PM »
If they believe Russia interfered, how do they reconcile god king trump saying there was no interference because Putin aid there wasn't?
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #10563 on: July 16, 2018, 01:31:58 PM »
If they believe Russia interfered, how do they reconcile god king trump saying there was no interference because Putin aid there wasn't?

Ask them lol.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #10564 on: July 16, 2018, 01:46:00 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/maria-butina-russian-gun-rights-advocate-charged-in-us-with-acting-as-russian-federation-agent/2018/07/16/d1d4832a-8929-11e8-85ae-511bc1146b0b_story.html?

A Russian national with alleged ties to a top Russian official was charged in federal court in Washington Monday with conspiracy to act as an agent of the Russian Federation, and was ordered held without bond.

Maria Butina, 29, was arrested Sunday in the District and made her first appearance in U.S. District Court before Magistrate Judge Deborah A. Robinson. Her attorney, Robert Neil Driscoll, told the judge that Butina’s residence was searched by the FBI in April, that she had testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee in a closed session several months ago, and that “we have been offering to cooperate with the government the entire time.”

Butina did not speak during the brief hearing other than to state her name. A detention hearing and preliminary hearing were set for Wednesday.

The charges against Butina come days after the Justice Department unveiled an indictment against 12 Russian intelligence officers for allegedly conspiring to hack Democrats in 2016 and just hours after President Trump cast doubt on Russia’s involvement in an extraordinary joint news conference with President Putin.

The Russian witch hunt continues.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #10565 on: July 16, 2018, 02:06:59 PM »
Mr. Putin offered to have Russian intelligence agencies work with their American counterparts on the election meddling case — “an incredible offer,” Mr. Trump said.

Oh.  Okay.  It makes sense.  They have the most knowledge on the subject than anyone.

Are his supporters seriously this fucking stupid?

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #10566 on: July 16, 2018, 02:13:00 PM »
Mr. Putin offered to have Russian intelligence agencies work with their American counterparts on the election meddling case — “an incredible offer,” Mr. Trump said.

Oh.  Okay.  It makes sense.  They have the most knowledge on the subject than anyone.

Do you think they care? Even a little bit?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10567 on: July 16, 2018, 02:15:58 PM »

It's no secret Putin would have 'preferred' Trump over Clinton. However if Ruskis did meddle, could they not have meddled without Putins blessing, knowledge or go ahead?

There could be a few Oligarchs over there that could have taken it upon themselves because they thought it would be more profitable for them if Trump was in

There is more evidence that FACEBOOK did more to meddle in the election. Why isn't Mr Fuckaberg being sanctioned?

Also, what do people seriously expect to come from a 90 minute meeting? At least now both parties are walking away with a dialogue that's a little less icy. I know Hillary supporters really want another war but damn, Russia is not a plaything.

Why is everyone so hung up about their own petty propaganda? "OH NO Putin and Kim Jong Un walks away looking better and stronger than Trump after the meetings!! This is treasonous of Trump!!!'

FFS who gives a shit. At least we aren't dropping bombs on each other. Who gives a fuck what each countries propaganda machine comes up with spinning it to make their leaders look the best

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

DuckDodgers

« Reply #10568 on: July 16, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »
Mr. Fuckaberg is a US citizen, Facebook is a US entity, Facebook did not use illegal tactics to obtain any information such as emails. The fact that Trump is ready and willing to placate our enemies and non-friendly countries yet attacks our allies is alarming to me.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #10569 on: July 16, 2018, 02:40:53 PM »
"Trump refuses to denounce Putin over election meddling at summit, blames 'both countries'"
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/16/putin-told-trump-russia-never-meddled-in-us-election.html

Easily the most hillarious thing I've ever heared from a president
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10570 on: July 16, 2018, 03:19:34 PM »
Mr. Fuckaberg is a US citizen, Facebook is a US entity, Facebook did not use illegal tactics to obtain any information such as emails. The fact that Trump is ready and willing to placate our enemies and non-friendly countries yet attacks our allies is alarming to me.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

The Euro Zone is like family. You can hang shit on them and they will still be there when you need them. Russia, China, North Korea etc are like work colleagues you don't want to piss off. Placating them to get better relations is the only way to get better relations

I'm sure you would easier bicker and argue with your family members because you know deep down the relationship will not be broken and you will never reach a point where its war. But I bet you wouldn't arc up as easy to a random stranger, your neighbour or your boss etc.

Trump can call the UK or Germany leaders, stupid and enemies of America. It wont fundamentally change a thing. No one will go to war over it and they will still smile and shake hands. We saw how dangerous it was when Trump was saying that about Kim Jong Un. At least after 'placating' Mr Un, there hasn't been further escalation and threats of hellfire and annihilation.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10571 on: July 16, 2018, 03:36:37 PM »
Donald needs to listen to Michael:
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #10572 on: July 16, 2018, 03:58:30 PM »
I have refrained from saying this before, and I don't say this lightly now. Traitor.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #10573 on: July 16, 2018, 04:04:03 PM »

Holy fuck.  Rand Paul has really drunk the kool-aid.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10574 on: July 16, 2018, 04:32:54 PM »
I have refrained from saying this before, and I don't say this lightly now. Traitor.

^Triggered LOL

Know your place

« Reply #10575 on: July 16, 2018, 04:39:53 PM »

Holy fuck.  Rand Paul has really drunk the kool-aid.

Wow, that's really sad. I used to have a modicum of respect for him.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #10576 on: July 16, 2018, 05:00:28 PM »
So Trump is a corrupt con-man who is in Putin's pocket,   wasn't that obvious to the Republicans before now?,  I don't believe Ryan is stupid, but he is complicit and jumping ship before it hits the rocks.

The people who will go down the hardest are the enablers, like Ryan and McConnell.   Maybe the cheer squad like Sanders and Hannity will get off with a bit of spin?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #10577 on: July 16, 2018, 05:13:14 PM »
Nothing McConnell does seems to make a difference to his voters. I imagine he'll be fine. Also, isn't Ryan retiring after this term?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #10578 on: July 16, 2018, 06:40:09 PM »
So Trump is a corrupt con-man who is in Putin's pocket,   wasn't that obvious to the Republicans before now?

At this point, it doesn't even matter if he is somehow compromised by Putin. The problem is that he is completely shirking his responsibility to America in favor of another country. Blatantly and openly.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10579 on: July 16, 2018, 06:53:29 PM »
So Trump is a corrupt con-man who is in Putin's pocket

Have to take the good with the bad. It sure beats all out war with Putin dropping atomic bombs on each other. At this stage, that is probably the best. We have to wait until nature assassinates Putin and a new, more progressive style leader takes over Russia. Putin is of the old KGB and USSR mentality. Whoever replaces him will most likely be younger and may never have ever lived during the KGB or USSR days.

Just ride it out. An embarrassing, bafooning oaf masquerading as a President may be a bitter pill, but not as bitter as all out war. I know you LOVE my 'BUT HIILLAAARRREEEEE and 'what aboutisms' but lets face it. Hillary would have given you guys a war with Russia

Tell me, would you rather Trump conning as President? Or WW3 with Pantsuit Hillary?

Know your place

« Reply #10580 on: July 16, 2018, 07:03:54 PM »

Have to take the good with the bad. It sure beats all out war with Putin dropping atomic bombs on each other. At this stage, that is probably the best. We have to wait until nature assassinates Putin and a new, more progressive style leader takes over Russia. Putin is of the old KGB and USSR mentality. Whoever replaces him will most likely be younger and may never have ever lived during the KGB or USSR days.

Just ride it out. An embarrassing, bafooning oaf masquerading as a President may be a bitter pill, but not as bitter as all out war. I know you LOVE my 'BUT HIILLAAARRREEEEE and 'what aboutisms' but lets face it. Hillary would have given you guys a war with Russia

Tell me, would you rather Trump conning as President? Or WW3 with Pantsuit Hillary?

Lol. I like how the only way to justify Trump nowadays is to imagine that nuclear war is the only alternative. I appreciate you Shifter, never forget that.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10582 on: July 16, 2018, 07:19:25 PM »

Lol. I like how the only way to justify Trump nowadays is to imagine that nuclear war is the only alternative. I appreciate you Shifter, never forget that.

lol believe it or not, it is a far more likely scenario that we would be in combat with Russia with Hillary at the helm than with Trump. Politics sucks, but if we can ride out Russia with Trump only embarrassing us until nature takes care of Putin, our world will be much better off.

Under Trump, all you have to worry about is being embarrassed. Big deal.

Know your place

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #10583 on: July 16, 2018, 07:47:51 PM »

lol believe it or not, it is a far more likely scenario that we would be in combat with Russia with Hillary at the helm than with Trump. Politics sucks, but if we can ride out Russia with Trump only embarrassing us until nature takes care of Putin, our world will be much better off.

That's actually somewhat right. The Trump administration is incapable of going to a real war, even against Iran, because of its weak international standing.

Also a divided West is a great thing, it hastens the decline of the white race to give rise to the glorious era of the Second Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere. This time under Malaysian leadership of course.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 07:53:06 PM by FalseProphet »

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #10584 on: July 16, 2018, 07:49:31 PM »
I am sure there was no Trump collusion...I doubt anyone in his campaign even requested anything, nor has their been any proof.

A few people that posted fake news articles on Facebook and Twitter for dumb ass gullible people to fall for...wow, stop the presses. Not to mention these dumb ass gullible people would have had to been somewhere in the center, as this election campaign definitely showed us people's minds was damn near impossible to change if there already had the position of left or right.

Hillary was already talking the beginning of war with Russia early in the campaign....so yes, I would much rather have a couple people posting fake news stories than a war.

Also, has it been proven who actually funded these couple people?? Not to mention I would be surprised if they swayed even one person's mind.

Also, just fyi, we as Americans have no room to talk. Countries pray to what ever god they believe in that we only post a few news stories if we don't like their leader....instead we invade countries and kill millions upon millions of people all while claiming to be the "good guys"....we have no room to talk
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10585 on: July 16, 2018, 08:04:14 PM »
Politics sucks, but if we can ride out Russia with Trump only embarrassing us until nature takes care of Putin, our world will be much better off.

If you think that being embarrassed isn't that big of a deal and is all that we have to worry about, then you really don't understand world politics.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #10586 on: July 16, 2018, 08:18:39 PM »

The Euro Zone is like family. You can hang shit on them and they will still be there when you need them. Russia, China, North Korea etc are like work colleagues you don't want to piss off. Placating them to get better relations is the only way to get better relations

I'm sure you would easier bicker and argue with your family members because you know deep down the relationship will not be broken and you will never reach a point where its war. But I bet you wouldn't arc up as easy to a random stranger, your neighbour or your boss etc.

Trump can call the UK or Germany leaders, stupid and enemies of America. It wont fundamentally change a thing. No one will go to war over it and they will still smile and shake hands. We saw how dangerous it was when Trump was saying that about Kim Jong Un. At least after 'placating' Mr Un, there hasn't been further escalation and threats of hellfire and annihilation.
You can meet and be pleasant with our enemies without having to go out and call our allies "enemies of America."  Those are not mutually exclusive positions to hold.  Alienating our allies serves no purpose for the US.  At this point, Trump is basically sidelining America on foreign relations, trade, and world economics, leaving security the only place the US is still the world leader.  History has shown that very bad things happen when the US isn't leading the pack and guiding the other nations.  We are close to having that happen because we want to call our allies enemies instead.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10587 on: July 16, 2018, 08:22:53 PM »

You can meet and be pleasant with our enemies without having to go out and call our allies "enemies of America."  Those are not mutually exclusive positions to hold.  Alienating our allies serves no purpose for the US.  At this point, Trump is basically sidelining America on foreign relations, trade, and world economics, leaving security the only place the US is still the world leader.  History has shown that very bad things happen when the US isn't leading the pack and guiding the other nations.  We are close to having that happen because we want to call our allies enemies instead.

Trumps presidency is temporary. It is ordained in your constitution. Any ally worth their salt wont be bothered by Trump (and America) in the long term.

You give yourselves too much credit. By you 'leading the pack' are you talking about the Iraq/Middle East invasion? Yeah, fat lot of good that did the world.

Know your place

DuckDodgers

« Reply #10588 on: July 16, 2018, 08:31:31 PM »
NAFTA, NATO, UN, the US pretty much lead the charge to create each of these multi-country groups.  There were 2 world wars prior to the US involvement in world affairs, there have been 0 since.  I feel pretty confident in saying that America pretty much has the reins of the world.  That being said, you underestimate just how horrendous our populace is, we will have Trump until 2024.  That is a long time for any nation to endure being called the enemy of our country and treated with such disdain and disrespect, while true enemy nations are treated to hot towel treatments as we kiss their feet for meeting with us.  In case you missed it today, Trump literally told an unfriendly nation, who his own intel departments have accused of election meddling (not just Obama's people, but even the people he has installed), that he believes this unfriendly nation over his own countrymen because the unfriendly leader "strongly said he didn't do it."  That's so far outside of okay.  He might as well tell the CIA, FBI, and NSA agents to pack up shop and shutdown all operations, because they are useless to him.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #10589 on: July 16, 2018, 08:41:25 PM »
NAFTA, NATO, UN, the US pretty much lead the charge to create each of these multi-country groups.  There were 2 world wars prior to the US involvement in world affairs, there have been 0 since. 

The rest of the world generally regards the US as the greatest threat to world peace.