Why is it so obvious NASA is faking the ISS and Space?

• 106 Replies

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
« on: September 02, 2019, 10:41:14 AM »

Are they going to tell us the reason in this similar way?

“After we learned Earth is not a sphere (1940s) we kept this knowledge Top Secret to stay technologically ahead of our enemies. It was in our best interest to do so for security reasons. Now that the truth of Earth’s true shape is spreading all over the world, we have no choice but to openly proclaim Earth is flat.”

That would be a way for NASA and others to maintain creditability. Correct?

Please view the following video, especially beginning at 16:41.

Maybe soon we all will go to bed with thoughts of, “Earth is a Plane.”

« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 12:33:08 PM by Plat Terra »
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

?

dutchy

Re: Why is it so obvious NASA is faking the ISS and Space?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 11:09:32 AM »
“Mass propaganda discovered that its audience was ready at all times to believe the worst,” Arendt wrote, “no matter how absurd, and did not particularly object to being deceived because it held every statement to be a lie anyhow.” This mixture of gullibility and cynicism, Arendt suggested, thrived in times rife with change and uncertainty, and was exploited by politicians intent on creating a fictional world in which “failures need not be recorded, admitted, and remembered.” In this world, 2 + 2 does = 5, as Orwell noted, and the acceptance of bad arithmetic simply becomes a testament to the power of rulers to define reality and the terms of debate.

rvlvr

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 11:17:49 AM »
Pray tell why it is so obvious NASA is faking the ISS and space?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 11:21:33 AM »

“After we learned Earth is not a sphere (1940s) we kept this knowledge Top Secret to stay technologically ahead of our enemies. It was in our best interest to do so for security reasons. Now that the truth of Earth’s true shape is spreading all over the world, we have no choice but to openly proclaim Earth is flat.”

May be soon we all will go to bed with thoughts of, “Earth is a Plane.”

You put this in quotes:

Why? Who said it?

rvlvr

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 11:43:26 AM »
It took (I presume) the US till 1940s to figure out Earth is flat? How long till the Soviets found out? Or the Chinese? It's been a few years since, so who are the ones in the know as I type this?

Plat Terra

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 11:53:11 AM »
It took (I presume) the US till 1940s to figure out Earth is flat? How long till the Soviets found out? Or the Chinese? It's been a few years since, so who are the ones in the know as I type this?

Are you ignoring the following video, especially beginning at 16:41?

The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

rvlvr

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2019, 12:02:12 PM »
I sure as hell won't sit thru 20+ minutes of shit like that.

I take it you have seen it, so you could provide the answers?

EDIT: FE does love YouTube. Beats reading, I guess.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 12:27:58 PM by rvlvr »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2019, 12:28:31 PM »

What about it? And to whom are you attributing that quote?

mak3m

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2019, 01:19:08 PM »

So the beginning of a 23.38 min video is 16.41?

Hell of an intro

You have to learn to reply without quoting a long previous answer.

Plat Terra

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2019, 02:17:25 PM »

Hell of an intro

Yup, that's the nail in the coffin.

?

frenat

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2019, 02:28:54 PM »

Hell of an intro

A guy claiming the astronaut was supposed to grab the hat when he is clearly holding something else? Keep dreaming. So far everything you've presented has been a failure for you. All you've shown is you have no clue what you're talking about.
Thanks for the humor!

Plat Terra

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2019, 02:33:28 PM »

Hell of an intro

A guy claiming the astronaut was supposed to grab the hat when he is clearly holding something else? Keep dreaming. So far everything you've presented has been a failure for you. All you've shown is you have no clue what you're talking about.
Thanks for the humor!

What is he clearly holding? And what did he reach for?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 02:35:00 PM by Plat Terra »

?

frenat

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2019, 02:36:07 PM »

Hell of an intro

Thanks for the humor!

Why does it matter? There is something in his hand. The resolution is too low to tell what. Doesn't look to me like he reach for anything. But all that matters is he already has something in his hand. There is no indication he was trying to grab the hat besides the narrator saying he was. You let someone else tell you what to think instead of looking for yourself.

Yet another fail from Plat Terra. How long until the next gish gallop?
Thanks for the humor!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 02:38:53 PM by frenat »

JackBlack

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2019, 02:38:12 PM »
It isn't obvious at all.
You are yet to provide a single example of something faked by NASA.
All your attempts at doing so have failed miserably.
The closest you have gotten is something faked by someone else which you then lied about by pretending it was from NASA.

Someone faking a picture from space doesn't magically mean NASA did it.

Someone lying about the shape of Earth will not help national security.

Your video seems to just be complaining about tracking cookies.
Nothing to indicate the ISS is fake.

Now how about you try and back up your claim of NASA faking space/the ISS?
If you like, you can bring in all the old photos from the other thread where your claims were refuted.

You seemed to indicate there was a problem with the lunar transit captured by EPIC on DSCOVR. But you never told us what it was.
Was that because I jumped the gun and refuted your argument before you even made it?
Was I right that you were planing on dishonestly presenting the date it happened to pretend the moon wasn't in the correct location?

mak3m

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2019, 02:43:53 PM »
Lol I'm 3 mins in "Background Radiation proves we were made by god"

Is he confused on why the earth is the centre of the visible universe?

Plat Terra

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2019, 02:45:02 PM »

Hell of an intro

Thanks for the humor!

Why does it matter? There is something in his hand. The resolution is too low to tell what. Doesn't look to me like he reach for anything. But all that matters is he already has something in his hand. There is no indication he was trying to grab the hat besides the narrator saying he was. You let someone else tell you what to think instead of looking for yourself.

Thanks for the humor!

How did something get into his hand after he used an open hand to spin the hat towards the other astronaut?

?

frenat

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2019, 03:03:06 PM »

Hell of an intro

Thanks for the humor!

Thanks for the humor!

How did something get into his hand after he used an open hand to spin the hat towards the other astronaut?
His hand doesn't look completely open. You can't see it at all before the spin because they didn't show it (was your video maker hiding something?) and after it is cupped and appears to be holding something. During the spin you can only see 3 fingers and they aren't fully extended. It is also possible he took something off his belt or out of his pocket. What IS clear he he has something in his hand and there is no indication he was reaching for the hat.

mak3m

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2019, 03:15:41 PM »

No he asked where your quote came from, pretty straight forward.

Are you ignoring 16:40 of a video you posted?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2019, 03:20:02 PM »

Hell of an intro

Thanks for the humor!

Thanks for the humor!

His hand doesn't look completely open. You can't see it at all before the spin because they didn't show it (was your video maker hiding something?) and after it is cupped and appears to be holding something. During the spin you can only see 3 fingers and they aren't fully extended. It is also possible he took something off his belt or out of his pocket. What IS clear he he has something in his hand and there is no indication he was reaching for the hat.

If we could have a look at the original instead of this guys edited version, that would help. I went frame by frame, looks like something the size of a lug nut in his hand. Really hard to tell. In any case, this vid has been kicking around for a couple of years. And it shows nothing and most definitely means nothing. Just take a look at the number of space launches and events that have already happened this year by agencies and companies around the globe, not just NASA, dozens and dozens:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_in_spaceflight

JackBlack

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2019, 03:29:00 PM »
The original footage is here starting around 18 minutes in:

It doesn't look like he is holding anything, nor does it look like he is actually putting anything on the shelf.
When his right hand goes to the handle he just grabs it.
I would say it is more just not knowing what to do with his hands.

But it definitely doesn't look like he is going to grab the hat, and he can see the person beside him and thus it makes no sense for him to go and grab the hat before it was passed.

So it makes no sense as being fake.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2019, 03:36:55 PM »
It isn't obvious because NASA is not and has no need to be faking the ISS nor Space!

Quote from: Plat Terra
Quote your source of forget it!

But we didn't learn that the “Earth is not a sphere (1940s).” Not in the 1940s or ever!
We learned that the earth is a sphere in the period 600 to 300BC.

Why would "NASA and others to maintain creditability"? Who said that they ever lost credibility apart from a few crack-pots?

• The "Big Bang" has nothing to do with the shape of the earth nor even the Heliocentric Solar System and every time you raise it makes you seem more ignorant of the issues!

• As for the "glitches" after 16:41 in that video: Do you think that NASA, with all its expertise that far exceeds yours would release anything showing glitches like that if they were "faking it".

If NASA were trying to fake these things there would be nothing for a YOU to see is the lunar landings or in modern photos and videos.
    If you think about it the whole idea is preposterous!

?

dutchy

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2019, 03:46:53 PM »
It looks is fake as fuck,....  augmented reality in it's early stages.
With 'deep fake' getting to the next level the NASA fanboys can finally relax.
Everything from there is indistinguishable from reality.

Thanks plat terra for another great video demonstrating what utter bogus the cosmology geniuses are creating without much dignity towards humanity.
I am closely following all recent ponderings of the leading cosmologists....
Any moment now they are claiming without raising an eyebrow that we are all part of a very complex cosmic virtual reality.
An advanced simulation that has it's foundation in the entanglement theory.

The sheep will have to endure this new reality all the way..... it's the nature of being a sheep....you follow them wherever they may take you.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2019, 03:53:25 PM »

Thanks plat terra for another great video demonstrating what utter bogus the cosmology geniuses are creating without much dignity towards humanity.
Any moment now they are claiming without raising an eyebrow that we are all part of a very complex cosmic virtual reality.

The sheep will have to endure this new reality all the way..... it's the nature of being a sheep....you follow them wherever they may take you.

That's a whole lot of made up assumptions not backed by any evidence. Let's see, we've got:

- augmented reality
- 'deep fake'
- NASA fanboys
- complex cosmic virtual reality
- advanced simulation
- entanglement theory
- sheep

Evidence?

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2019, 04:18:42 PM »
Thanks, plat tera, for yourself and Dutchy demonstrating you both have problems with your eyesight, and should both be visiting optometrists or wearing your prescribed spectacles when viewing such videos.

The astronaut at 16:31 in that horrendous video, clearly transfers an object from his left hand to his right hand, and places said object on a shelf on his right.

They used to say reading comic books (which I suspect you both may very well do), rots your brain, but watching only videos produced by deluded morons, as in the one above, arguably has a faster brain rotting effect.

Deep fake, blue screens, green screens, hidden wires. Everybody in authority is a liar, and in on the conspiracy. That's all your pair believe in isn't it?

mak3m

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2019, 04:23:26 PM »
The original footage is here starting around 18 minutes in:

It doesn't look like he is holding anything, nor does it look like he is actually putting anything on the shelf.
When his right hand goes to the handle he just grabs it.
I would say it is more just not knowing what to do with his hands.

But it definitely doesn't look like he is going to grab the hat, and he can see the person beside him and thus it makes no sense for him to go and grab the hat before it was passed.

So it makes no sense as being fake.

Thanks for posting Jack, watching the unedited video is very interesting.

I agree, nothing in his hand at all.

The astronaut on the right is clearly using a foot/hand hold, to keep himself steady, you see him detaching, and attaching a couple of times. These foot/hand holds are dotted around the station.

The chap on the left does not have a foot/hand hold below his feet. He is either fidgeting or constantly correcting his position with his feet. Periodically he reaches out to either a foot/hand hold or perhaps even a shelf to stabilise himself.

In the unedited video at 18:19 he makes the movement pointed out in Plat's video.

However, he also makes very similar movements at:

18.19 (the hat incident)

He could have done it when the camera cut to the students as well.

When the whole video is watched the astronaut, reaching out to the right to steady himself is a natural looking movement and mannerism. 

Plat's video cherry picks one such movement, takes it out of context and imposes its own interpretation of that movement.

This is evidence of fakery???

The video even suggests that 'some people' believe they are reacting to VR and its a glitch. TBH the video maker missed a trick, at 19.13 the very same astronaut ruffles the hair of a small boy in front of him ;D

Small invisible boys running around the ISS THE EARTH MUST BE FLAT

Plat Terra

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2019, 06:02:59 PM »
Thanks, plat tera, for yourself and Dutchy demonstrating you both have problems with your eyesight, and should both be visiting optometrists or wearing your prescribed spectacles when viewing such videos.

The astronaut at 16:31 in that horrendous video, clearly transfers an object from his left hand to his right hand, and places said object on a shelf on his right.

They used to say reading comic books (which I suspect you both may very well do), rots your brain, but watching only videos produced by deluded morons, as in the one above, arguably has a faster brain rotting effect.

Deep fake, blue screens, green screens, hidden wires. Everybody in authority is a liar, and in on the conspiracy. That's all your pair believe in isn't it?

The astronaut moves his hand out from his waist grabs something moves it to is right hand and he moves his right hand to the right, then moves his hand to the other and does some strange movement over his hand as if flipping over something. Strange!

And they too look like they’re weights hanging on a fishing bobbin, bobbin up and down without pushing back to center. Hollywood can fake this better than they can.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2019, 06:07:00 PM »

The astronaut moves his hand out from his waist grabs something moves it to is right hand and he moves his right hand to the right, then moves his hand to the other and does some strange movement over his hand as if flipping over something. Strange!

And they too look like they’re weights hanging on a fishing bobbin, bobbin up and down without pushing back to center. Hollywood can fake this better than they can.

Watch the original Jack found, put it into context. Not just a 10 second clip pulled and placed into Qanon conspiracy video. My god, grow up and be an adult.

Plat Terra

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2019, 06:26:03 PM »

And they now have the technology to manipulate videos of a political leaders and make them appear to say anything they want. It began with fake news and the next step is fake news videos and the sheep will believe this crap. If they can’t tell the difference of fake videos just 3 years ago, they are not going to believe the new ones coming.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2019, 06:33:30 PM »

And they now have the technology to manipulate videos of a political leaders and make them appear to say anything they want. It began with fake news and the next step is fake news videos and the sheep will believe this crap. If they can’t tell the difference of fake videos just 3 years ago, they are not going to believe the new ones coming.

Here's some good old augmented reality, 'deep fake', advanced simulation, CGI before there was augmented reality, 'deep fake', advanced simulation, CGI:

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2019, 07:26:07 PM »

I know I am. People now make money when I watch youtube videos. I'm going to need more information before I risk that.
Nullius in Verba