Flat Earth Directly Benefits My Daily Life

• 193 Replies

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Re: Flat Earth Directly Benefits My Daily Life
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2018, 11:23:56 AM »
Argue all you want, but we as Americans have the right to travel, be it walking, riding a horse, or zooming down the road in a car, that is our right. The freedom of movement.

Yes we do, but we can't endanger others while "traveling".  There are laws setup to ensure safe conditions for all when "traveling".  Those include having your motor vehicle registered (which requires the motor vehicle to pass an inspection), having insurance (incase you are involved in an accident), and you having a driver's license (making sure you are proficient in operating the motor vehicle).

Stop being an idiot.

Are you going to tell us that traffic infractions are not crimes, next?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2018, 11:27:30 AM »
There is no reason to believe that N30 is anything more than a self-imagined wannabe rebel who likes to boast falsely about things he doesn't do but wishes he has the courage to do.

Mildly entertaining at best.
I disagree.

I agree, and  it is "mildly" entertaining.
Maybe the whole thing is just a hoax ,or his idea of a joke,  and he is just another troll ?

As regards the subject title , there are those of us , who work , or have worked , in our daily jobs, that :
"The Round Earth Directly Benefits My Daily Life".
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 11:31:56 AM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2018, 11:39:16 AM »
Just out of curiosity, why isn't this thread in PR&S where it belongs?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2018, 11:47:50 AM »

No this belongs in AR so Legba can comment about how roads are racist.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #154 on: September 18, 2018, 12:20:44 PM »
Argue all you want, but we as Americans have the right to travel, be it walking, riding a horse, or zooming down the road in a car, that is our right. The freedom of movement.

Yes we do, but we can't endanger others while "traveling".  There are laws setup to ensure safe conditions for all when "traveling".  Those include having your motor vehicle registered (which requires the motor vehicle to pass an inspection), having insurance (incase you are involved in an accident), and you having a driver's license (making sure you are proficient in operating the motor vehicle).

Stop being an idiot.

Good luck with that request. The best we can hope for is that he's blowing hot air, and that no one gets hurt because some nitwit actually believes him.

Too late. He already has.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2018, 12:50:44 PM »

Stop being an idiot.

Good luck with that request. The best we can hope for is that he's blowing hot air, and that no one gets hurt because some nitwit actually believes him.

I personally enjoy watching sovereign citizens or "freeman" getting owned by the Police for being stupid.

Well Traffic Violations are not Federal Crimes, so his point is moot.  I was referring more to the US vs Battle defense that idiots like to use. 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 12:59:00 PM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

N30

• I can only show you the door.
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2018, 02:06:08 PM »

Did you read the description for Flat Earth General?

"For example, if you want to ask questions about The Conspiracy, flat earth believers and their beliefs, or anything else not related to Flat Earth Theory, this is the place for it."

Also I began this thread by commenting that I would never have freed myself from the ridiculous codes and statutes masquerading as the laws of the land if I had never questioned the shape of the Earth.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2018, 02:14:49 PM »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

N30

« Reply #158 on: September 18, 2018, 02:20:16 PM »

Stop being an idiot.

I personally enjoy watching sovereign citizens or "freeman" getting owned by the Police for being stupid.

Well Traffic Violations are not Federal Crimes, so his point is moot.  I was referring more to the US vs Battle defense that idiots like to use.

Have you seen the other videos where police are reprimanded for breaking the laws they supposedly enforce?

Did you know cops can be subpoenaed once they break the law as they are no longer protected by qualified immunity?

Police do not know the law.

Police have no idea how the legal system works.

Police just follow orders, kinda like Nazi Gestapo.

Its funny, I was once asked if I was a sovereign citizen by a cop, and I said "Did you know that sovereignty and liberty are synonyms?" and he just stood there like an idiot. Because we all have the right to liberty and sovereignty over our lives. But now people are mocked for claiming their rights. I live in California, and here it is illegal to even carry an unloaded firearm in public. But the Constitution clearly states I have the right to keep and BEAR arms. Things are getting out of hand. Next we wont be able to speak about the government in a bad connotation. If you love America, speak up! If you love your freedom, get involved! Do your research, learn what has been hidden from you and fight against tyranny.

« Reply #159 on: September 18, 2018, 03:19:15 PM »

Stop being an idiot.

Have you seen the other videos where police are reprimanded for breaking the laws they supposedly enforce?

Nope.

Did you know cops can be subpoenaed once they break the law as they are no longer protected by qualified immunity?

Yes.

Most have a working knowledge of the law. I'm sure some don't.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Police just follow orders...

I would hope they do; they're authorized to use deadly force when necessary, but not whenever they feel like it. Some do get away with using deadly force under questionable circumstances, anyway.

Its funny, I was once asked if I was a sovereign citizen by a cop, and I said "Did you know that sovereignty and liberty are synonyms?" and he just stood there like an idiot.

Yeah, sure. Do you have a video of that?

I live in California, and here it is illegal to even carry an unloaded firearm in public. But the Constitution clearly states I have the right to keep and BEAR arms.

... to be available for a well regulated militia.

I thought about suggesting you strut around with a firearm in public so you get arrested and can argue your case up to the Supreme Court, but thought better of it because you may be dumb enough to try. Please don't.

I think you're totally bluffing about all the crap you're promoting in this conversation, and not nearly as idiotic as you sound, but can't be sure.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2018, 05:13:22 PM »
https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=uc1.b5001505;view=1up;seq=5

I forgot the link to the 1915 Vehicle act.

Read it yourself!

Try to figure out exactly when in the 100 years between 1915 and 2015 that "PERSON" magically became defined as every man and woman in America.
Do you really want us to believe that the 1915 Vehicle act specifically excludes people from the definition of "PERSON"?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 01:54:52 AM by MicroBeta »
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2018, 07:10:36 PM »
Sure, and on TV and in the papers. Police are human too and sometimes over-reach their authority.
Quote from: N30
Sure.
Some "Police do not know" as much of "the law" as they should.
Some "Police do not know" as much of "how the legal system works" as they should.
Police just follow orders, kinda like Nazi Gestapo.
But you are the one that claimed that "police are reprimanded for breaking the laws they supposedly enforce".
I live in California, and here it is illegal to even carry an unloaded firearm in public.
Sounds a good idea. We have similar laws and far less gun crime than you do, though still too much.
But the Constitution clearly states I have the right to keep and BEAR arms.
But your Constitution was written in the days of pistols like this not like .
And I imagine the "keep and BEAR arms" was intended for the defence of the country, not for shooting each other in the street.

If you want to live in a country you abide by its rules. If you don't like it bug out!

« Reply #162 on: September 18, 2018, 09:45:54 PM »
I wondered how long it would be before a sovereign citizen showed up here.

Is it your person or legal entity that typed your posts that appear on this forum, N30?

Police know what they need to know, and that is the Maritime Law, Sovereign citizens carry on with, has been superseded. Sovereign d__ckheads truly think they can drive around unlicensed in unregistered motor vehicles as 'travellers', and Police can't stop them.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #163 on: September 19, 2018, 11:49:56 AM »
Its funny, I was once asked if I was a sovereign citizen by a cop, and I said "Did you know that sovereignty and liberty are synonyms?" and he just stood there like an idiot.
He was probably having a hard time processing that level of stupidity.  Sovereignty and liberty are not synonyms.  Liberty refers to freedom while sovereignty refers to authority.  They are related, but not they are not the same.
http://www.politicalsciencenotes.com/articles/relationship-between-liberty-sovereignty-authority-and-law/278

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #164 on: September 19, 2018, 01:13:01 PM »
From some of the flat earth comments on the old thread on the measurement of the distance from the earth to the moon by radio waves, I suppose if he got stopped for speeding by being clocked by a cop with a radar gun , he would tell him.:
"You can't arrest me ! You checked my speed with that radar gun and we know that radio waves do not exist or that the speed of radio waves is highly inaccurate - because someone from the Flat Earth Society said so - and you say that radar gun of yours uses radio waves to track speeds ! "
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 01:16:30 PM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

« Reply #165 on: September 19, 2018, 01:35:34 PM »
From some of the flat earth comments on the old thread on the measurement of the distance from the earth to the moon by radio waves, I suppose if he got stopped for speeding by being clocked by a cop with a radar gun , he would tell him.:
"You can't arrest me ! You checked my speed with that radar gun and we know that radio waves do not exist or that the speed of radio waves is highly inaccurate - because someone from the Flat Earth Society said so - and you say that radar gun of yours uses radio waves to track speeds ! "

I was wondering where N30 was during his recent 4-month absence. Maybe he tried something like that, tried to defend himself using his "superior knowledge of the law", or just declined to show up for court, and was in the slammer.

« Reply #166 on: September 20, 2018, 11:16:19 AM »
If you (n30) openly carry a gun thats not loaded, how does anyone know its not loaded or that you dont have a clip ready to go once you potentially reach a potential victim that you are not intending to shoot?

« Reply #167 on: September 20, 2018, 11:18:00 AM »
If "defense" is your claim it would make more sense for you to walk around in a bullproof vest.   
Possibly a helmet too.

N30

« Reply #168 on: September 20, 2018, 11:29:58 AM »
If you (n30) openly carry a gun thats not loaded, how does anyone know its not loaded or that you dont have a clip ready to go once you potentially reach a potential victim that you are not intending to shoot?

What if my plan is to defend myself against terrorists? That IS why we HAVE the second amendment. So We the People do not HAVE to rely on the stupid government to protect us. WE are supposed to be the government anyway. In fact, anyone who tries to deny me my constitutional right to self defense which includes the right to keep and BEAR arms is in my opinion a treasonous criminal! And do you know that DEATH is the punishment for a treasonous criminal? I do not wish death upon anyone, however, that is how serious a crime such an act is. And in these times of WAR, I would say making sure that the American population cannot defend itself is an act of TREASON.

But I digress, this thread is more about our Constitutional right to travel, ad not self defense.

However I think they are closely connected since those impeding our right to travel are the same ones impeding our right to self defense. It sounds very similar to an ENEMY OCCUPATION.

So who are the terrorists exactly? The ones we are at war with? The ones who blew up those building on 9/11.

Officially whoever blew up the towers! And officially they are names simply "The Terrorists".

The way I see it, after all the research the American people have done about the LIES the GOVERNMENT has spewed about 9/11 makes it seem like THEY are the ones that blew up the towers!

Who does that make America at war with?

All signs point to an internal threat, and my job as an American is to protect my People from any threat, foreign and domestic.

This is a war of information and thought rather than muscle and gunpowder.

If all US soldiers and police simultaneously became aware of the truth, then our war against evil is won.

Because those pretending to be Americans government, whom are the terrorists, has captured the world in order to enslave it all.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 11:41:22 AM by N30 »

« Reply #169 on: September 20, 2018, 11:37:01 AM »

What if my plan is to defend myself against terrorists? That IS why we HAVE the second amendment. So We the People do not HAVE to rely on the stupid government to protect us. WE are supposed to be the government anyway. In fact, anyone who tries to deny me my constitutional right to self defense which includes the right to keep and BEAR arms is in my opinion a treasonous criminal! And do you know that DEATH is the punishment for a treasonous criminal? I do not wish death upon anyone, however, that is how serious a crime such an act is. And in these times of WAR, I would say making sure that the American population cannot defend itself is an act of TREASON.

Yaaa. Ok so anyone who opposes you, you will kill?
How do you know that a brown guy or korean guy or russian named guy is not also on the lookout for terrorists?
Who decides whos a terrorist and whos a bad guy?

« Reply #170 on: September 20, 2018, 11:41:27 AM »

In fact, anyone who tries to deny me my constitutional right to self defense which includes the right to keep and BEAR arms is in my opinion a treasonous criminal!

And from your previous posts, we all know the value of your opinion.

N30

« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2018, 11:44:02 AM »

How do you know that a brown guy or korean guy or russian named guy is not also on the lookout for terrorists?

If every American was on the lookout for terrorists, how hard would it be to commit an act of terror?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #172 on: September 20, 2018, 11:45:49 AM »
And do you know that DEATH is the punishment for a treasonous criminal? I do not wish death upon anyone, however, that is how serious a crime such an act is. And in these times of WAR, I would say making sure that the American population cannot defend itself is an act of TREASON.
First of all, any of the wars military operations that the US is currently engaged in are overseas.  Secondly, do you know how many traitors against the US have actually been executed, even during a time of war?  I'll give you a hint, not as many as you might think.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/people-convicted-treason-us-ones-executed/

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #173 on: September 20, 2018, 11:56:22 AM »
However I think they are closely connected since those impeding our right to travel are the same ones impeding our right to self defense. It sounds very similar to an ENEMY OCCUPATION.
How does requiring a driver's license and vehicle registration constitute impeding your right to travel? ???

Also, who says that a gun is the only way (or even the best way) to defend yourself?

« Reply #174 on: September 20, 2018, 01:00:21 PM »
... this thread is more about our Constitutional right to travel...

Where, specifically, do you think the right to travel is enumerated in the Constitution of the United States?

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2018, 02:36:29 PM »
So, is the cost of gasoline, required for you to travel in your car, considered a treasonous tax in your little world?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #176 on: September 20, 2018, 03:02:11 PM »

If every American was on the lookout for terrorists, how hard would it be to commit an act of terror?

What if i say you not paying your taxes is treasonous and by spreading your anti police anti govt retoric is a verbal/ mental "terrorism".
Who says my version isnt anymore right than yours?
Who says one day you wont physically rebel with your gun and start killing people?
If we met on the street and you were walking about with your gun, i would fear you as another white guy nut with a gun.
Pretty sure your demographic has been in the news lately - white guy, anti govt, gun loving, conspiracist, socially isolated, off his meds,
So -
How do you propose every american be on the lookout for terroism?
By what defininiton would everyone be following the rule to?
Who gets to define the rules?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #177 on: September 20, 2018, 04:36:08 PM »

Where, specifically, do you think the right to travel is enumerated in the Constitution of the United States?

Like all of his misinterpreted synonyms, I think he's confusing 'travel' with 'assemble'. But hey, maybe one has to travel to 'peaceably assemble' somewhere.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #178 on: September 20, 2018, 05:21:58 PM »

Apparently the framers of the constitution thought that freedom to travel was such a fundamental right that it didn't need to be enumerated.  There have been several Supreme Court cases on the subject, notably Crandall v. Nevada.
The Supreme Court has specifically ruled that Crandall does not imply a right to use any particular mode of travel, such as driving an automobile. In Hendrick v. Maryland (1915), the appellant asked the Court to void Maryland's motor vehicle statute as a violation of the freedom to movement. The Court found "no solid foundation" for the appellant's argument and unanimously held that "in the absence of national legislation covering the subject, a state may rightfully prescribe uniform regulations necessary for public safety and order in respect to the operation upon its highways of all motor vehicles — those moving in interstate commerce as well as others."
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 05:23:34 PM by markjo »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #179 on: September 20, 2018, 07:21:36 PM »
Jesus! I was this close to burning my registration, canceling my GEICO autopay and halfway through making my own license plate with a piece of cardboard and a sharpie.