Poll

My fee fees towards the "others"...

Of course there should be a fora merge!  They're like the Skeksis and we're like the urRu!  What, do you think this is about the merch?
9 (31%)
I'm in it for the merch.  Why does Mr. Cruton have to say it so sarcastically?  Would someone ask him to rephrase it?
3 (10.3%)
Whatever helps get us a better wiki.  A good wiki is more important than life itself!
3 (10.3%)
There should be a merger.  But they should be in a subforum.  We all know the "others" are not to be trusted.
3 (10.3%)
I'm okay with merging but not if it means losing Intikam.  He's the greatest flat earth scientist alive!
6 (20.7%)
Keep them the hell out.  I'm a rounder and I'm terrified of the combined intellect of Intikam and EJ.
5 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Mr. Davis, tear down this wall!

• 58 Replies
?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
Re: Mr. Davis, tear down this wall!
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2017, 07:43:46 PM »
My suggestion: only allow Tom Bishop to post if he finally changes his avatar.

I always imagined that was actually him. Can anyone confirm whether or not that is the case?

Either way, I concur. lol
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2017, 09:49:51 PM »
This still really doesn't have enough suitable options. And it seems pretty slanted.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2017, 09:51:37 PM »
This still really doesn't have enough suitable options. And it seems pretty slanted.

What other options should be there? Where is the slant?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2017, 07:35:28 AM »
If anyone has additional options that they'd like to see then I'll happily add them.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2017, 07:57:42 AM »
Who cares if there are two forums?

Aren't both pretending to be about flat earth research and both about pretending to believe the earth is flat to troll and shill? What does it matter if there are two or two hundred?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2017, 08:02:45 AM »
Who cares if there are two forums?

Aren't both pretending to be about flat earth research and both about pretending to believe the earth is flat to troll and shill? What does it matter if there are two or two hundred?

Um... Okay. I'll had that as an option but I think it's just going to confuse people.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2017, 08:16:59 AM »
Both sites are just people pretending to think the earth is flat to troll and shill however, at the very least the moderation team.

Seems more effective to have two or more sites.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2017, 02:04:24 PM »

I always imagined that was actually him. Can anyone confirm whether or not that is the case?

Yes it is him. But he could at least update it or have some variety. Perhaps pictured in his workplace, with his burger tongs in hand?
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2017, 11:02:40 AM »

Yes it is him. But he could at least update it or have some variety. Perhaps pictured in his workplace, with his burger tongs in hand?

No it isn't lol

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2017, 11:11:48 AM »

No it isn't lol

Even more reason for him to change it lol
Why have an avatar of someone else unless it's a good picture lol?
For example Space Ghost lol
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2017, 11:32:49 AM »
lol

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2017, 02:48:09 PM »
In a basketball game, the strength of the team is equal to the quarterback.
And a golf team is only as good as as their point guard.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Junker

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2017, 08:21:50 PM »
Ah, that's right, Inti blocked me so he will never see my peace offering.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2017, 03:53:36 AM »

So, the merger popped up again like herpes in a nunnery, raged a while and was promptly sabotaged or put out of its misery by the intervention of flag waving Indonesian hackers, or was it?!! (dun dun der!).

Someone is being a bad little Hector. Let’s look at the (usual) suspects;

Starting with TFES, Them over there. More specifically those members who are capable and evil enough to commit this crime. Those that point the finger (usually while you’re not looking and then with a “not me, you misunderstood” rejoinder if challenged), favour pizza-boy or Parse’ as they are clearly the most evil, vile and degenerate, out of a pretty despicable and malevolent bunch.

Why? Well obviously, as intrinsically malicious criminal types, they can’t help themselves, also they want to maintain hold of their tiny empire at all costs and would potentially lose their big fish small pond status in the amalgam.

Other reasons could be, euthanasia, the debate was fatally contaminated from the outset by its history, why watch it crawl painfully across the floor again, just butcher the damn thing and have done.

Impish humour, (I know, a long shot), John boy had been bigging himself up as computer wizard and then bam! You were saying John?

Then there is John boy himself, he hates the movers and shakers there, traitors who are responsible for the split, usurpers who he fears seek to supplant him, savants who make his site look like 5yr olds meccano project, so he waits until someone mentions his security issues and then calls in a favour, and it’s “well they are at it again” game over, I’m still the king of the castle.

Let’s not rule out the Indonesian collective, a group of hackers who think it hilarious to turn up every now and then and prove that the flat earther’s security is as backward as their beliefs, maybe, but there are hints (from John) that these attacks have some sort of pattern linked to known members, a relatedness that he has refused to illuminate, hinting that he has unleashed ninjas to hunt down the perpetrators and all will be revealed, time will tell.

An-other, a shadowy Keyser Soze figure, pulling strings, hatching plots, hiding in full view.
Now Keyser was a Turkish crime lord of mythical savagery, so who fits that bill?

No! I will not have you accusing Inti’, it couldn’t be him as the last bout of attacks coincided with his breakdown and eviction from there and temporary expulsion from here, so what possible motive could he have had, whilst this time he is the very voice of reason, and nothing has ruffled his feathers lately, in any case, it can’t have been him as he told us he wouldn’t have access to a computer all weekend. So, forget that, okay.

As to other denizens of the B site, they all seem perfectly sane (straight face). But I don’t come here much so I will leave it to others to ponder that.

NASA! In all this, nobody mentioned NASA. Done.

We may never know, bad luck, coincidental attack, spiteful sabotage or coordinated assault. What is clear is, the corpse is in the water and beginning to smell, what is also clear is, that any attempt at a lasting merger of paranoid conspiracy theorists will always be a source of unbridled amusement, I think we should try again in 4 months
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2017, 10:36:01 AM »

There are powerful dark forces which are trying to prevent this merger.  That much is clear. 

I see your attempt to suss this out and it's a good effort.  However I feel it relies too much on facts and reason.  Those can only take you so far. 

That's why I'm attempting to investigate this matter with more tried and true methods of justice that humanity has been using for far longer.  I'm going to start by using spectral evidence.  It helped to solve Colonial America's witchcraft epidemic.  I believe it should be a natural starting point in any investigation.  In fact the Salem Witch Trials had a plethora of techniques that might be useful to finding the hacker.

The most reasonable explanation is that it's the ghost of Thork.  Ghosts must always be ruled out first followed by demons, demi-gods and fallen angels. 

Ruling out Voodoo is next.  The effect of Voodoo on this forum can't be understated.  This is proven by the lack of Voodoo related threads.  The only explanation for this is that Voodoo is being used to actively suppress the discussion of  Voodoo.

Once all of these possibilities are exhausted we must then explore the likelihood that this attack was carried out by a time travelling reverse vampire.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2017, 12:29:59 PM »
I suggest you begin your spectral analysis at your local KFC restaurant.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2017, 03:20:01 PM »
Good work Crouton, a pincer movement of reason and good old fashioned irrationality, we may need more troops.

If the ghost of Thork is involved then so is the top brass over there, they murdered him under the cover of a trip to the distilleries of Scotland as I prophesied, they have his soul in an empty bottle of  Dalmore King Alexander III, enraged and intoxicated.

If it's Demons then the finger points to Davis, my investigations lead me to believe he conspires with the necromantic bronze head of Doctor Mirabilis, tread carefully, he favours gunpowder.

Reverse vampires are a whole different ball game, those chlorophyll sucking fuckers are tough, we'll need heat and lots of it, luckily I'm an engineer, I'll make some thermic-lances, just in case while you continue your investigations, good luck.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 03:38:46 PM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2017, 09:03:51 PM »
Amateur writer Jura?
Pretty good.
I'm anti-judaism.

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2017, 01:08:58 AM »
The most reasonable explanation is that it's the ghost of Thork.  Ghosts must always be ruled out first followed by demons, demi-gods and fallen angels. 
You know, Thork did contact me just around the time of the hack 🤔🤔🤔
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2017, 08:26:54 AM »

Okay, to those who care (and you should) I’m back off to the sanctuary site now as the discussions are officially terminated, Parse has released the evil genie (EJ) to do his bidding. Some will see this as an insult, but that would be unfair, Parse tries to join in with humour every now and then, but doesn’t fully understand the concept, he will regret his decision as he (EJ) is a fucking pest but it’s kinda cute when the Nexus 6’s at the top, show a bit of humanity.

It will be nice not have to not log on 2 or 3 times to get in and navigating pages at dial-up speeds was comical in a sentimental kind of way, until it was not. Going back to the slickness and speed of the A-site has its downsides, less people, I haven’t got to know anyone as such but there seems to be a few amusing and worthwhile individuals, as well as Inti’, and it can seem a little sterile over there.

Come over and visit, we may yet be able to get a compromise if you all seem to want a better run site, worth a try.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2017, 08:27:50 AM »
You know, Thork did contact me just around the time of the hack 🤔🤔🤔
Thork couldn't hack his way out of a paper bag without help. That's why he asked you to hack it way back when, and you rightfully told us.

Junker

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2017, 08:43:29 AM »
Okay, to those who care (and you should) I’m back off to the sanctuary site now as the discussions are officially terminated, Parse has released the evil genie (EJ) to do his bidding. Some will see this as an insult, but that would be unfair, Parse tries to join in with humour every now and then, but doesn’t fully understand the concept

FYI, EJ was permanently banned by Parsifal earlier.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2017, 08:48:28 AM »
Okay, to those who care (and you should) I’m back off to the sanctuary site now as the discussions are officially terminated, Parse has released the evil genie (EJ) to do his bidding. Some will see this as an insult, but that would be unfair, Parse tries to join in with humour every now and then, but doesn’t fully understand the concept

FYI, EJ was permanently banned by Parsifal earlier.

Even from posting in AR?

:'(

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2017, 09:40:12 AM »

Well I'll be dipped in shit! Parse you old dog, I will open a Laphroaig in your honour tonight.

Junker

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2017, 10:08:40 AM »
Even from posting in AR?

:'(

Indeed. Vauxhall EJ is banned from it all.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2017, 06:09:14 PM »

Okay, to those who care (and you should) I’m back off to the sanctuary site now as the discussions are officially terminated, Parse has released the evil genie (EJ) to do his bidding. Some will see this as an insult, but that would be unfair, Parse tries to join in with humour every now and then, but doesn’t fully understand the concept, he will regret his decision as he (EJ) is a fucking pest but it’s kinda cute when the Nexus 6’s at the top, show a bit of humanity.

It will be nice not have to not log on 2 or 3 times to get in and navigating pages at dial-up speeds was comical in a sentimental kind of way, until it was not. Going back to the slickness and speed of the A-site has its downsides, less people, I haven’t got to know anyone as such but there seems to be a few amusing and worthwhile individuals, as well as Inti’, and it can seem a little sterile over there.

Come over and visit, we may yet be able to get a compromise if you all seem to want a better run site, worth a try.

Au revoir mon frère.  'Til the next time this forum is hacked.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2017, 06:26:43 PM »
We will be renewing Excelsior John's membership to the Society. He will get a subdomain, to post any picture and sound he wants, each week!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2017, 03:30:24 AM »

Well I'll be dipped in shit! Parse you old dog, I will open a Laphroaig in your honour tonight.

But you can't escape from your past.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2017, 07:10:25 AM »

Why would I want to? As far as I can remember, it was a whirlwind of debauchery and music interspersed with bouts of recovery and the tremors. I have been told (other site) that there is a place in hell set aside for me, I’m guessing it’s some kind of throne.