Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #5280 on: September 19, 2017, 10:00:14 PM »
We'll soon see about that.

Yes,  Hulsey's  simultaneous collapse theory.   What a joke.

In order for the building to collapse at free-fall the entire core had to fail nearly simultaneously. Structural resistence slows fall acceleration. If you don't like it take it up with Newton, not me.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Newt.html
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 11:54:56 PM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5281 on: September 19, 2017, 10:07:02 PM »

There have only been 3 buildings in history that have come down in such a fashion due to fire and they were all on the same day on 9/11. Every other building has remained standing. Unstable and unsafe to be near but standing. Grenfell in London burned for 13 hours. Still standing.

Even if you wish to claim all the airplane fuel and the fact a plane smashed into the building was unique to the twin towers so there is nothing to reference, then WTF was the deal with WTC7.

Sorry, it doesn't add up. And you parroting the government line while lambasting anyone who questions it is pretty deplorable. Do we live in a democracy or some weird police state?

Check yourself

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5282 on: September 19, 2017, 10:16:04 PM »

There have only been 3 buildings in history that have come down in such a fashion due to fire and they were all on the same day on 9/11. Every other building has remained standing. Unstable and unsafe to be near but standing. Grenfell in London burned for 13 hours. Still standing.

Even if you wish to claim all the airplane fuel and the fact a plane smashed into the building was unique to the twin towers so there is nothing to reference, then WTF was the deal with WTC7.

Sorry, it doesn't add up. And you parroting the government line while lambasting anyone who questions it is pretty deplorable. Do we live in a democracy or some weird police state?

Check yourself

The jet fuel had very little to do with the collapse of WTC1 and WTC2  other than start and spread the fires.  The tube in tube construction of the buildings had everything to do with the collapse. 

Grenfell tower was concrete not steel.   Try to get at least some basic facts correct.    But if you are going to jump into the discussion,  do a little research and perhaps see what's already been covered, if you don't want to at least to that, then do us all a favour and fuck off.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #5283 on: September 19, 2017, 10:16:53 PM »

There was a lot of debris that damaged wtc7. Also, london tower was built totally different.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5284 on: September 19, 2017, 10:29:56 PM »

Check yourself

The jet fuel had very little to do with the collapse of WTC1 and WTC2  other than start and spread the fires.  The tube in tube construction of the buildings had everything to do with the collapse. 

Grenfell tower was concrete not steel.   Try to get at least some basic facts correct.    But if you are going to jump into the discussion,  do a little research and perhaps see what's already been covered, if you don't want to at least to that, then do us all a favour and fuck off.

My point is, out of the thousands and thousands of building fires in the history of buildings only 3 have been brought down 'by fire' in such a fashion

Prior to this, the only way buildings imploded like that was through controlled demolitions. Yet government says these ones were by ordinary fire and by the way we are classifying our modelling and redacting swathes of our report, but just trust us.

So If Grenfell is still standing because its concrete and not steel I gather than that because of the risk of an entire collapse of the building from fire they will not be constructing anymore buildings with steel over concrete then. That's a relief. I wouldn't want an entire apartment complex come crashing down on my head on the ground floor because some loser was smoking in bed on the top floor

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5285 on: September 19, 2017, 10:35:39 PM »
Prior to this, the only way buildings imploded like that was through controlled demolitions.

Not quite true,  the verinage demolition technique is very similar mechanism to the collapse mechanism of WTC1 and 2

I assume that when you say controlled, you are implying explosive demolition.  Verinage is mechanical, not explosive.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5286 on: September 19, 2017, 10:43:08 PM »
Yes, but even verinage demolition require a deliberate human hand in its involvement. What I mean is that the way the twin towers and WTC7 fell (as in how it looked) have only been seen when people have done something (not talking about smashing planes into the building but meticulous planning)to make it do that. Never because of a fire or natural phenomenon. We are being told to believe the only times this has ever happened was on 9/11 and it happened 3 times and then never again

Can you seriously blame people for questioning?

Know your place

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #5287 on: September 19, 2017, 10:47:29 PM »
According NIST structural analysis the left to right / east to west collapse of the penthouse was caused by the failure of vertical column #79 at floor 12. The horizontal beams supporting it failed due to fire and columns #79 buckled and couldn't carry any load.

The load was thus transferred to adjacent columns, whose beam connections also failed according NIST leading to the near simultaneous failure of all remaining 20 core columns #58-78 and #80-81 causing the 2.25 second symmetrical free fall.

However, the failure of column #79 cannot cause any damage to the intact 20 core columns. You can simply remove column #79 and the structure remains standing. Only the floor at column #79 will sag down a little.

Easy to show with a simple beam/FE analysis model. http://heiwaco.com/nist7.htm . I wonder why Hulsey didn't start with it.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5288 on: September 19, 2017, 10:55:15 PM »
Yes, but even verinage demolition require a deliberate human hand in its involvement. What I mean is that the way the twin towers and WTC7 fell (as in how it looked) have only been seen when people have done something (not talking about smashing planes into the building but meticulous planning)to make it do that. Never because of a fire or natural phenomenon. We are being told to believe the only times this has ever happened was on 9/11 and it happened 3 times and then never again

Can you seriously blame people for questioning?

Or maybe it was caused by a fully loaded 767 taking out a few floors and starting fires which weakened the steel initiating the collapse.

A couple of relevant facts. 

1. WTC2 collapsed first, even though it was hit second,  why?    Because UA175 hit lower down, there was more weight above the impact zone than on WTC1.

2. If it was a demolition job,  why  did the collapse start at exactly the floors which were impacted by the planes?   

3. Also if it was a demolition job, why wait an hour or so?   Why demolish WTC2 first?   

Sorry, the conspiracy theories just don't fit the facts.   Unless you are a Heiwa or Judy Wood who thinks it was a death ray from space.   In which case you are on your own.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5289 on: September 19, 2017, 11:43:41 PM »
There was a lot of debris that damaged wtc7.

There was, that's a good point.

None of the structural support columns were damaged however and as stated before the outer structure was to take horizontal loads where the internal core took vertical loads.

Please stop the ad-hominems. Shifter has done nothing but disagree with you and call you what you are.

Check yourself.

We don't need to prove wtc 1 or 2 were demolition jobs to put everyone involved in jail. Just wtc 7.

Prior to this, the only way buildings imploded like that was through controlled demolitions.

Not quite true,  the verinage demolition technique is very similar mechanism to the collapse mechanism of WTC1 and 2

I assume that when you say controlled, you are implying explosive demolition.  Verinage is mechanical, not explosive.

Verinage is controlled demolition. It is demolishing a building in a controlled fashion.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 12:53:50 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5290 on: September 20, 2017, 12:50:35 AM »

In order for the building to collapse at free-fall the entire core had to fail nearly simultaneously. Structural resistence slows fall acceleration. If you don't like it take it up with Newton, not me.

Reminder this is where we left our discussion Rayzor.

Contrary to what Rayzor and Bullwinkle will tell you. I am not a threat to myself or others. I do quite well for myself if the truth is to be told.

I was saving this for a special occasion and I thought, what more special occasion could there be?

One for me, one for my friends left behind, two for all those who would fight for truth and justice against all odds, you are my heros.

Cheers guys. I know you prefer VB Rayzor so I won't offer you a glass.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5291 on: September 20, 2017, 01:19:35 AM »
Silly fuck probably wonders why he is so isolated.

Sorry what?
Since I am proving things about myself check this out. Was a good night, I had fun up on stage. Seems like everyone had fun.

Edit.

Now your personal attacks have fallen flat on their face, can we get back to discussing wtc7?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 01:39:16 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5292 on: September 20, 2017, 01:47:36 AM »
Silly fuck probably wonders why he is so isolated.

Sorry what?
Since I am proving things about myself check this out. Was a good night, I had fun up on stage. Seems like everyone had fun.
Now your personal attacks have fallen flat on their face, can we get back to discussing wtc7?

Why do you feel the need to prove anything about yourself?   You are starting to sound like BHS.  He's always trying to prove something about himself.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5293 on: September 20, 2017, 01:50:41 AM »
It's just that I do just fine for myself and am quite popular. In contrast to the narrative you are trying to push.

http://heiwaco.com/nist7.htm . I wonder why Hulsey didn't start with it.

Hulsey has done this already, we can remove column 79 in the FEA without any further damage to the core.

This was not enough for us. This report will have to cover all the bases. The intelligence agencies are making plans to discredit and suppress this as we speak. Just as we are making plans to make this public knowlege and freely available.

Shout out to AE911truth, this is great. We need more memes and humour to push this to people who haven't researched it yet. I know all the lyrics now :).

[youtube][/youtube]
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 01:53:55 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5294 on: September 20, 2017, 01:52:56 AM »
You are starting to sound like BHS.

I'm glad, he's a very good engineer.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5295 on: September 20, 2017, 02:16:07 AM »
Oh and Rayzor.

Thankyou. I had only dealt indirectly with psyop agents before, as I said, I wasn't used to the name and identity here. I don't use anti-social media.

However I learned so much. I knew what you were for so long, I was content to watch and interact with you for a time. I know all of your tricks now, I know all of your "arguments" and psychological weapons and how to counter them.

I've written up quite a nice list. I know what you can and can't talk about, I know what you can and can't acknowledge. I know how to avoid falling into your traps. I know your playbook as well as you do.

Even better it is all public information and I can search, copy and paste at my leisure and ruin shills days at a whim.

Thank you Rayzor we really did get a lot out of this thread.

Edit. OperationMetal.
[youtube]
[/Youtube]
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 02:23:00 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5296 on: September 20, 2017, 02:48:55 AM »
@Rayzor especially and everyone watching this thread. 20 minutes to the end. We mean every word. I could look you in the eyes and say it.

[youtube][/youtube]

We can fix things but only when we work together. Watch it and call me crazy. We all share a vision.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #5297 on: September 20, 2017, 02:57:25 AM »
Why do you feel the need to prove anything about yourself?   You are starting to sound like BHS.  He's always trying to prove something about himself.

You keep bringing me in the middle...go figure, that says alot.

You mean proving what you say?? Like an honest person would?

Here....just a random pic as we speak...

Can you even do this?? Can you even prove you are real?

We will leave out the blow hard or shill.... Just do step one
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5298 on: September 20, 2017, 02:58:48 AM »
Oh and Rayzor.

Thankyou. I had only dealt indirectly with psyop agents before, as I said, I wasn't used to the name and identity here. I don't use anti-social media.

However I learned so much. I knew what you were for so long, I was content to watch and interact with you for a time. I know all of your tricks now, I know all of your "arguments" and psychological weapons and how to counter them.

I've written up quite a nice list. I know what you can and can't talk about, I know what you can and can't acknowledge. I know how to avoid falling into your traps. I know your playbook as well as you do.

Even better it is all public information and I can search, copy and paste at my leisure and ruin shills days at a whim.

Thank you Rayzor we really did get a lot out of this thread.

Edit. OperationMetal.
[youtube]
[/Youtube]

Yep that's me unpaid psyop professional,   nope,  I just have a thing about the way the internet spread ignorance and lies.

You want to fry you brain with conspiracy theories,  go right ahead.  I know where you are headed, and it's not a pretty ending.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5299 on: September 20, 2017, 03:01:42 AM »

You keep bringing me in the middle...go figure, that says alot.

You mean proving what you say?? Like an honest person would?

Here....just a random pic as we speak...

Can you even do this?? Can you even prove you are real?

We will leave out the blow hard or shill.... Just do step one

Oh man, that's classic,  right on cue.  BHS comes in with trying to prove something about himself,  seriously  Jerry, if it makes you feel better I'll just shut up and let you make a fool of yourself. 

Oh, wait,  do you have a Rolex?  That would be so cool.  Please show us.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5300 on: September 20, 2017, 03:03:09 AM »
You want to fry you brain with conspiracy theories,  go right ahead.  I know where you are headed, and it's not a pretty ending.

Reminder you are trying to debunk Newton.

Nice Porsche man
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #5301 on: September 20, 2017, 03:18:38 AM »
Rayzor insulting​ me instead of proving he is even real.....not even asking for anything else, just a random picture doing what you are doing..

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise...
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5302 on: September 20, 2017, 03:26:32 AM »
Rayzor insulting​ me instead of proving he is even real.....not even asking for anything else, just a random picture doing what you are doing..

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise...

Ok,  word of advice,  you don't need to keep proving yourself, you are a smart guy, you have a successful business, you don't have to prove yourself to strangers on the internet.

Be confident in yourself and your abilities.  Don't let people like me get under your skin, we will just wind you up. 

Good people don't care what you own, they care who you are.  I mean, deep down you seem to care about people ( like dipshit ).  That's a good thing.  Don't get distracted by the glitter.

Speaking of dipshit,  I'm afraid he's heading into a bad situation with this anon shit he's getting into.  He means well but he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5303 on: September 20, 2017, 03:33:41 AM »
As I said earlier. The pool was always closed. Kid.

Sounds like you're a bit jealous that you drink VB and shill on a flat earth forum whereas myself and Bhs are confident in who we are.

You still haven't addressed your post trying to debunk Newton. Do you stand by it?
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5304 on: September 20, 2017, 03:54:44 AM »
You still haven't addressed your post trying to debunk Newton. Do you stand by it?

You seriously think I'm trying to debunk Newton?   Have a think about that for a while, get back to me when the penny drops.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5305 on: September 20, 2017, 03:59:31 AM »

You seriously think I'm trying to debunk Newton?

I do, yes.

See.

In order for the building to collapse at free-fall the entire core had to fail nearly simultaneously. Structural resistance slows fall acceleration. If you don't like it take it up with Newton, not me.

I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5306 on: September 20, 2017, 04:05:20 AM »

You seriously think I'm trying to debunk Newton?

I do, yes.

See.

In order for the building to collapse at free-fall the entire core had to fail nearly simultaneously. Structural resistance slows fall acceleration. If you don't like it take it up with Newton, not me.

Ah, I see where you went wrong,  you forgot that the center had already collapsed / was collapsing BEFORE the facade came down.  I really can't keep holding you hand while you work through these things, you have to start to think for yourself if you are going to be a good anon campaigner.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5307 on: September 20, 2017, 04:10:35 AM »
Thats not true that's the conclusions of the fraudulent NIST report. That is merely the lie we were sold.

Furthermore, even if the entire inner core collapsed leaving the entire "facade" intact (which is impossible because of the cross bracing) there were still 18 support columns around the exterior.

A free fall collapse even under your fairytale conditions is still impossible without a controlled demolition. You are trying to debunk Newton.

Q.E.D.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 04:12:16 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5308 on: September 20, 2017, 04:27:20 AM »
[youtube][/youtube]

Artists use lies to tell the truth.
I'm anti-judaism.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #5309 on: September 20, 2017, 04:48:48 AM »
Thats not true that's the conclusions of the fraudulent NIST report. That is merely the lie we were sold.

Furthermore, even if the entire inner core collapsed leaving the entire "facade" intact (which is impossible because of the cross bracing) there were still 18 support columns around the exterior.

A free fall collapse even under your fairytale conditions is still impossible without a controlled demolition. You are trying to debunk Newton.

Q.E.D.

Yes, you are 100% right. But NIST says only the core columns failed and everything structural inside and the roof + penthouse on top just dropped down. So the external walls should have remained in place. Like an empty cage!

Of course footage doesn't show this, so I assume NIST suggests the footage is fakery.