Athiest World

• 680 Replies
Athiest World
« on: September 19, 2008, 11:16:48 PM »
This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go fuck a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men fucking eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Suddenly, their neighbor runs into the house.

ATHIEST NEIGHBOR: Come quick, there's a Christian outside!
ATHIEST MOM: We'll be right there!

The athiest couple quickly put on a pair of black robes and hoods. They then exit the house, and run into the street, where a Christian is nailed to a large, wooden X. He is being burned alive. A crowd of athiests stand around him, all wearing black robes and hoods.

RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!

THE END

Scary, isn't it?

Re: Athiest World
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 11:22:20 PM »
Yeah. Good thing it will never happen.

?

MrKappa

• Math abstracts reality... it does not create it...
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 12:09:42 AM »
And you propose to instill fear with an all powerful lord our father to keep humans in check?

Introduce poverty and crack economics to any neighborhood and it won't make a difference if God lives there or not...

I'll admit... There is about as much room for Atheists in science as there is room for Creationists...

What exactly is your point?

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 04:59:43 AM »
Althalus has spent so much time arguing with atheists on internet forums and watching Richard Dawkins on YouTube that he really believes that we're all out to get him.

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 06:09:40 AM »
Well in fact I have nothing against Christians nor atheist, but there are many reasons for hatred but then again it depends on the person himself. I personally sometimes congratulate some Atheists for their believes. I know it might sound stupid because we Muslims and Christians & Jews believe in the existence of Mighty God, we share same prophets...etc but why I then I congratulate Atheists!! Hmmm I would say because with their scientific facts and logical reasoning they have proved that false god cannot exists and shouldn't be worshiped.

If a Muslim wants to debate with Christian or Hindu the first thing he must first deny all the false gods in their religion, then he has to prove the existence of only one almighty god so he would be having two tasks. While you don't need to do this when debating with Atheist because both sides believe "There is No God" but we Muslims have two Extra words: "There is No God BUT ALLAH". I believe they are much more closer to realize the truth than those humans who are worshiping many gods beside "The Almighty" lol that's just an opinion :)

Athalus, do not be sad, they might hate you the must which I don't believe on the other hand, you Christians have group of people that you hate the most ^_~
"And say, `All praise belongs to ALLAH; HE will soon show you HIS Signs, and you will know them.' And thy Lord is not unaware of what you do."

"Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators? "
(Translations of Allah's Words)

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 06:59:55 AM »
This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.

Not...even...close.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

?

MrKappa

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 07:39:13 AM »
I congratulate Atheists!! Hmmm I would say because with their scientific facts and logical reasoning they have proved that false god cannot exists and shouldn't be worshiped.

This is the problem with Atheists... They would have you believe all science is based on fact and they are all Atheists...

There are scientists who are agnostic... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_agnostics

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2008, 07:42:12 AM »
So removing God from science is a bad idea? Atheism isn't a religion, MrKappa, it's the lack of one.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2008, 07:45:32 AM »
This is the guy who blatantly plagiarised Kasroa's sig... ::)

?

MrKappa

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2008, 07:55:45 AM »
So removing God from science is a bad idea? Atheism isn't a religion, MrKappa, it's the lack of one.

Oh... I disagree... Atheists are blatantly using science as their religion. In fact... they often use science to prove their point and justify their beliefs... science is the new religion... where have you been?

Ask a religious zealot why how the universe was created he will probably say God. Ask an Atheist how the universe was created and they will say the big bang. Neither have the proof to back their claim. They both preach doctrine and have faith in what they cannot know.

Oscar... I saw two people with similar sigs... I figured I would join the theme... welcome to the worlds biggest copying machine...the internet... Nice Avatar...

?

Dr Matrix

• In Soviet Russia, Matrix enters you!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2008, 08:45:02 AM »
Ask an Atheist how the universe was created and they will say the big bang. Neither have the proof to back their claim. They both preach doctrine and have faith in what they cannot know.

Fail.

The only thing a scientist needs faith in is that you can increase your understanding of the natural world by observation.

Atheism does not equal pseudo-scientific fanaticism.

PS - no one has absolute 'proof' to back up any claim, if you take the argument to it's logical extreme. There is plenty of evidence for the big bang, whether you 'believe in it' or not.
Quote from: Arthur Schopenhauer
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2008, 01:23:16 PM »
The amount of hatred against Christians in this thread is quite telling.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2008, 01:47:34 PM »
Yes Althalus.   I think they are afraid of their own future.

Very tolerant and loving bunch, aren't they.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2008, 01:57:56 PM »

Yeah, your love for atheists in the OP really shines.  ::)
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2008, 01:58:37 PM »

Although not quite as telling as your increasingly dreary attacks on a 14-year-old.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2008, 03:30:20 PM »

Irony.

beast

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 10:27:03 PM »
But it's kind of interesting too (the "hatred") because if you considered the position of religious people objectively, and imagine that instead of holding those views, they held similar views that had no history behind them, it would be totally acceptable to dismiss them as crazy morons.  The only thing that gives religious views any respect it seems, is how long people have held that delusion for.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 08:33:08 AM »
I disagree with OP, because altruism is fundamental to the survival of the species, and therefore biologically programmed into our basic brain functions, and people without moral codes to live by quickly establish their own ones.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2008, 08:36:25 AM »
And also because I'm a raping, murderous atheist who despises religion and eats aborted christian fetuses for lunch every christmas.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 09:46:47 AM »
And also because I'm a raping, murderous atheist who despises religion and eats aborted christian fetuses for lunch every christmas.

Liar.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 10:07:26 AM »
That may be true. But you know, I'm an atheist, so I don't have any moral fiber, which means I don't have to feel bad about it. ::)

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 10:23:19 AM »
That may be true. But you know, I'm an atheist, so I don't have any moral fiber, which means I don't have to feel bad about it. ::)

What is the background for an Atheists' moral fiber.  Just the fear of immediate earthly consequence?

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 10:23:54 AM »
What is the background for an Atheists' moral fiber. 

DNA + self-interest.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2008, 10:30:07 AM »
As Divito said, altruistic genes. But most people really have no desire to do particularly bad things, like killing, raping and stealing, but those that do are usually stopped by fear of the law, that much is true.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 11:49:05 AM »
Like with all religious people, atheists have differing reasons and backgrounds for their moral fiber, but for me, it simply stems from my desire to be social and to please people whom I like. That means that I see things which physically or mentally harm people are against my morals, and things which benefit myself and others are supported by my morals.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 04:37:32 PM »
I don't hate Christians. 

Althalus, where did you copy that from?  I know I've read it before.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2008, 05:49:18 PM »

What is the background for an Atheists' moral fiber.  Just the fear of immediate earthly consequence?
Empathy...which is itself derived from what Divito said.

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 09:06:44 PM »
Things atheists believe in nad want made part of society:

• So-called "free love"
  • Abolishment of drug laws
  • Right to murder children
  • Polygamy, voyerism, all types of adultery
  • Survival of the fittest

Everything mentioned in my initial post correspondes to an item in the above list.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 04:47:18 AM »
I don't know what you are talking about, Osama. I'm all for adultery. I heard that most biologists agree that humans aren't naturally monogamous anyway.

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 06:27:00 AM »
Things atheists believe in nad want made part of society
Nad is their god!