Oh I'm hatin' alright.

Don't h8 m8, r8 8/8.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
Re: M-M-M-MONSTER FAIL!
« Reply #4591 on: March 23, 2015, 09:58:12 AM »
Are you claiming that the presence of a magnetic field has no effect on light?

Nope; nobody said that jroa.  Please don't put words in other peoples' mouths.

Unless I see light bending around a magnet then I will believe that magnetism doesn't effect light.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #4592 on: March 27, 2015, 12:34:11 PM »
Where did I say that fairies evolved from humans? They are just similar to humans. My personal theory is that they evolved from insects.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

« Reply #4593 on: March 27, 2015, 01:00:04 PM »
getting troled this hard<

This is entry level stuff. League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances?

« Reply #4594 on: March 27, 2015, 02:35:44 PM »

This is entry level stuff. League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances?

Indeed, sir. Inspired by the handlebar-moustached assistants of the wanton wench Lady Blount (as documented in her account of the Hanging Sheet experiment), the League of Scientific Gentlemen will admit only the finest and most inquiring minds to its body of membership. In recent times, as we have recognised the Suffrage movement and come to acknowledge that even the French sometimes have good scientific ideas, the League now incorporates les Mademoiselles des Connaissances as members of equal standing. Blountish behaviour is frowned upon, and the Mademoiselles must pass a strict entry exam, which is to stand next to a lifesize cutout of Dr Rowbotham for five minutes and refrain from flashing an ankle. For the Gentlemen, we are required to wind a pocket watch and then calculate what time it would be in India, using only a compass, a prism of borosilicate glass and a pair of cricket pads.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #4595 on: March 27, 2015, 02:36:30 PM »
My god, you're so pretentious sometimes it hurts.

Why hasn't someone stabbed you yet?
Read the FAQS.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #4596 on: March 27, 2015, 02:37:59 PM »

He's a dinosaur. Good luck. You've just admitted in another thread humans would lose.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #4597 on: March 27, 2015, 02:40:00 PM »

Because unlike yourself, the majority of people are able to detect the fragrant scent of irony when it wafts past.

« Reply #4598 on: March 27, 2015, 02:57:41 PM »
I'd like to apply to be a Madeumeuoiseillie

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #4599 on: March 27, 2015, 03:01:54 PM »

Because unlike yourself, the majority of people are able to detect the fragrant scent of irony when it wafts past.

Well this is just hilarious.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #4600 on: March 27, 2015, 04:01:26 PM »

Very well. Put on this dress and stand next to the cutout. My assistant Mr Hampden will turn over the hourglass.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #4601 on: March 27, 2015, 05:13:16 PM »

Very well. Put on this dress and stand next to the cutout. My assistant Mr Hampden will turn over the hourglass.

With well turned calves like Dr. Rowbotham has, there is no way a woman of any vigor wont find herself wishing him to grace her tickle-thomas toot sweet.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #4602 on: March 28, 2015, 04:50:32 AM »

Indeed, sir. Inspired by the handlebar-moustached assistants of the wanton wench Lady Blount (as documented in her account of the Hanging Sheet experiment), the League of Scientific Gentlemen will admit only the finest and most inquiring minds to its body of membership. In recent times, as we have recognised the Suffrage movement and come to acknowledge that even the French sometimes have good scientific ideas, the League now incorporates les Mademoiselles des Connaissances as members of equal standing. Blountish behaviour is frowned upon, and the Mademoiselles must pass a strict entry exam, which is to stand next to a lifesize cutout of Dr Rowbotham for five minutes and refrain from flashing an ankle. For the Gentlemen, we are required to wind a pocket watch and then calculate what time it would be in India, using only a compass, a prism of borosilicate glass and a pair of cricket pads.

Is it just me, or does Neil have a hint of TK in him? 

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4603 on: March 28, 2015, 06:23:19 AM »

Two hints, if you ask me.

« Reply #4604 on: March 28, 2015, 06:26:10 AM »

TK? I have no knowledge of what you mean. Surely you must have an alternative idea.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4605 on: March 28, 2015, 07:09:11 AM »

TK? I have no knowledge of what you mean. Surely you must have an alternative idea.

Bammed for poorly concealed puns.  See you in 15min.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #4606 on: March 28, 2015, 06:16:34 PM »
Faeries evolved naturally from insects. Probably due to a mutation by blood drinking mosquitoes.

There is a smaller variation of fairy called "The Fey". The Fey evolved from gnats that drink human blood.

All of this is well documented.

« Reply #4607 on: April 08, 2015, 02:35:03 PM »

?

BJ1234

« Reply #4608 on: April 12, 2015, 01:55:05 PM »
i propose that a rule be added to at least one of the fora to prevent round earthers derailing with talk of evidence.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4610 on: May 21, 2015, 02:08:01 PM »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #4611 on: May 21, 2015, 02:34:28 PM »
I agree with the other posters.  How can you demand evidence from us when your own roundies can not prove the magical gravitron that your cult clings onto?  Why the double standard?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4612 on: May 21, 2015, 03:10:01 PM »
At least the person you were referencing was acting bumb.  You, on the other hand... well, we will just leave it at that. 

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #4614 on: May 21, 2015, 09:37:28 PM »
At least the person you were referencing was acting bumb.  You, on the other hand... well, we will just leave it at that.
Ok.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #4615 on: May 23, 2015, 07:33:01 PM »
i will insult as much as i want

JRoweSkeptic, this is your final warning for using profanity in the upper fora. Next time, you will take some time off.

Jrowe learns what a moderator is
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #4616 on: May 23, 2015, 09:20:36 PM »

JRoweSkeptic, this is your final warning for using profanity in the upper fora. Next time, you will take some time off.

Jroa needs to learn what a moderator is too.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #4617 on: May 24, 2015, 06:25:52 AM »

if you wat a fail look at sokarul. i bet he's even claiming victory when anyone who actually read the thread would see i just got sick of him openly bringing up already refuted points.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4618 on: June 06, 2015, 08:06:28 AM »
Let's face it; Von Braun had one hell of an accent and it wasn't nazi.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #4619 on: June 06, 2015, 09:52:22 AM »
LOL..... there's no such thing as "grey" clouds.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!