The tides

• 123 Replies
?

Tom Bishop

Re: The tides
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2007, 09:23:36 AM »
This formula also fails to account for gravity as a constant. Can you explain?

It doesn't need to. Gravity does not exist in FE. Only gravitation.

Tom is contradicting himself by saying the moon is a sphere.  In previous posts.

Where does it suggest in the FAQ or book Earth Not a Globe that the Moon is anything but a sphere?

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2007, 04:40:03 AM »
I suppose the multiple rendering with the flat moon and flat sun on this flat Earth could be considered to be changing your theory. Adapting it as soon a flaws are found. Unless the person rendering these pictures was ignorant to certain aspects of your theory.  :)
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2007, 05:05:49 PM »
If you don't know the answer, what makes you think there is one? In order to believe in a theory, you must be guided by evidence. How did you personally come to believe the Earth is flat? Please don't give me a bunch of garbage like links to flawed experiments or your common phrase of "look out your window".  ::)

In other words, how did you manage to not get brainwashed and learn the 'truth'?

P.S. This isn't an invitation to ignore my previous post.
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2007, 05:53:33 AM »
Where does it suggest in the FAQ or book Earth Not a Globe that the Moon is anything but a sphere?

Didn't you suggest Earth as an infinite plane many times before?
Quote from: Raist
One thing we have learned is don't fuck around in Africa. It leads to bad.