ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist

• 2289 Replies

JackBlack

Re: ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist
« Reply #2280 on: July 06, 2021, 12:39:00 AM »
I don't have any issues.
You have massive issues, issues you refuse to address.

If I did I would accept it and own up like I did in the string line explanation I wrongly gave.
That is the only time I can recall you ever owning up to a mistake. It was surprising, but does not magically mean you don't have issues here.

If you didn't have issues you would answer the questions without continually avoiding what the questions actually are and without playing dumb.
Again, by what magic does your magical air magically maintain a magical pressure gradient?
By what magic does this magical air of yours magically make the pressure gradient proportional to weight of the fluid?
By what magic does this magical air magically stop the magical high pressure region from decompressing and pushing up the low pressure region above?
By what magic does the magical low pressure air above magically push down an object into a much greater force/resistance of the magical high pressure below?
By what magic does this magical air then magically decide to magically push up some objects instead of magically pushing them down?
By what magic does the air push things down and then resist that downwards motion so differently?
By what magic does your sun move up and down?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2281 on: July 06, 2021, 07:42:00 AM »

That is the only time I can recall you ever owning up to a mistake. It was surprising, but does not magically mean you don't have issues here.
Maybe it's you that has the issues.

« Reply #2282 on: July 06, 2021, 07:48:35 AM »
Own up to it then.

Did you misrepresent the globe model?

Draw the circle and triangle to scale.

Whats the massive tilt?

JackB has issue with you not owning up to your claims.
Make claims.
Dont back them up.
Keep lying.

JackBlack

« Reply #2283 on: July 06, 2021, 02:07:52 PM »
Maybe it's you that has the issues.
If that was the case you would be able to easily answer the questions rather than continually deflect from them.
The fact you continually avoid the questions and continually play dumb shows it is you that has the issues.

Again, by what magic does your magical air magically maintain a magical pressure gradient?
By what magic does this magical air of yours magically make the pressure gradient proportional to weight of the fluid?
By what magic does this magical air magically stop the magical high pressure region from decompressing and pushing up the low pressure region above?
By what magic does the magical low pressure air above magically push down an object into a much greater force/resistance of the magical high pressure below?
By what magic does this magical air then magically decide to magically push up some objects instead of magically pushing them down?
By what magic does the air push things down and then resist that downwards motion so differently?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2284 on: July 06, 2021, 10:29:00 PM »

If that was the case you would be able to easily answer the questions rather than continually deflect from them.

Your major issue is in continually spending time typing out the same stuff whilst telling me I never answered.

I did answer and you rejected the answers then went on to say I did not answer.

If you want to continue that path then your stuff gets overlooked, as you can plainly see.

If you think you'll just carry on typing it and it will get at me, I'd highly suggest you have a think on it.

Try not to twist and try not to ask so many questions at once and see if you get somewhere.

Your attitude at the minute will gain you little to nothing with me, whether you care or not.

It's entirely up to you.

JackBlack

« Reply #2285 on: July 07, 2021, 01:26:51 AM »
Your major issue is in continually spending time typing out the same stuff whilst telling me I never answered.
It isn't really that much time.

I did answer
No, you pretended you would provide answers by asking dumb questions back and providing non-answers, but stopped as soon as it got to a problem you couldn't deal with, and then you fled like you do so often.

If you actually had answers you would provide them.
Instead you waste your time lying by claiming to have already provided them.
Care to provide a link to one of these magical answers of yours?

Try not to twist and try not to ask so many questions at once and see if you get somewhere.
I'm not the one twisting anything here. As for asking so many questions, you have shown that your unwilling to even deal with 1. You pretend that you will until it gets to the point where you can't and then you run off to a completely unrelated issue and then go off at me for daring to try to keep you to the topic.

Your attitude at the minute will gain you little to nothing with me, whether you care or not.
While you continue with this path of wilful rejection of reality and blatant dishonesty, nothing will get anyone anything from you except more blatant lies.

You have had your chance with plenty of your games and you have failed every time.

Until you actually provide answers, or show that you are willing to engage in some honest way towards providing an answer, and while you continue to spout the same lies I will continue to call you out and continue to ask the same questions you still haven't answered after years:

« Reply #2286 on: July 07, 2021, 05:05:17 AM »
I don't have any issues.
You have massive issues, issues you refuse to address.

If I did I would accept it and own up like I did in the string line explanation I wrongly gave.

If you didn't have issues you would answer the questions without continually avoiding what the questions actually are and without playing dumb.

Jack, I think it's fair to say everybody on this forum has issues above and beyond the average joe on the street, and you seem to have issues in spades.

I mean, must you come down hard on this dude with every single post, just because he believes the earth is flat and gravity doesn't exist?

I know you think winning this argument is a destination that will make you feel fulfilled. It won't. Lighten up and enjoy the journey if you're going to be on it.

JackBlack

« Reply #2287 on: July 07, 2021, 03:46:41 PM »
I mean, must you come down hard on this dude with every single post, just because he believes the earth is flat and gravity doesn't exist?
No, I come down hard on him because he continues to spout lies and refuses to answer trivial questions.
If he instead admits that he has no reason to reject the RE and nothing to support the FE, or jsut didn't continually spout lies I would have very little to come down hard on him for.

I know you think winning this argument is a destination that will make you feel fulfilled. It won't. Lighten up and enjoy the journey if you're going to be on it.
No, I don't think that.
Why would winning an argument against someone who so wilfully rejects reality and presents no challenge at all make me feel fulfilled?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2288 on: July 08, 2021, 02:21:45 AM »
It isn't really that much time.

Then you carry on.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2289 on: July 08, 2021, 02:45:33 AM »

Why would winning an argument against someone who so wilfully rejects reality and presents no challenge at all make me feel fulfilled?
Then don't waste another second on me.