ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist

• 2289 Replies

JackBlack

Re: ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist
« Reply #2190 on: May 23, 2021, 03:06:30 AM »
Everything in the atmosphere and in Earth, is heat, including air.
Trying to twist it will not do anything to my argument.
I wasn't twisting anything, just making a joke.
As for doing things to your argument, what argument?
So for all you have are baseless assertions that you can't defend at all.

It's just a magical fantasy force to cater for what's really happening
That would be the nonsense you promote, with you completely incapable of answering trivial questions which show the flaws in it.
Again, by what magic does your magical air magically maintain a magical pressure gradient?
By what magic does this magical air of yours magically make the pressure gradient proportional to weight of the fluid?
By what magic does this magical air magically stop the magical high pressure region from decompressing and pushing up the low pressure region above?
By what magic does the magical low pressure air above magically push down an object into a much greater force/resistance of the magical high pressure below?
By what magic does this magical air then magically decide to magically push up some objects instead of magically pushing them down?
By what magic does the air push things down and then resist that downwards motion so differently?
Do you accept that resistance to relative motion and resistance to change in motion are different?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2191 on: May 23, 2021, 03:27:04 AM »

Ahhh, I see.

JackBlack

« Reply #2192 on: May 23, 2021, 04:11:39 AM »
Ahhh, I see.
Again, ignoring the questions wont magically make them go away. They still remain, and they still mean your model is DOA.

That would be the nonsense you promote, with you completely incapable of answering trivial questions which show the flaws in it.
Again, by what magic does your magical air magically maintain a magical pressure gradient?
By what magic does this magical air of yours magically make the pressure gradient proportional to weight of the fluid?
By what magic does this magical air magically stop the magical high pressure region from decompressing and pushing up the low pressure region above?
By what magic does the magical low pressure air above magically push down an object into a much greater force/resistance of the magical high pressure below?
By what magic does this magical air then magically decide to magically push up some objects instead of magically pushing them down?
By what magic does the air push things down and then resist that downwards motion so differently?
Do you accept that resistance to relative motion and resistance to change in motion are different?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 04:13:25 AM by JackBlack »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2193 on: May 23, 2021, 04:24:45 AM »

Let me see you make a description of what you're saying for both sayings and we'll then deal with it.

Your attempts to try and twist stuff will not work on me.

Let's see if you can explain both.

JackBlack

« Reply #2194 on: May 23, 2021, 05:18:11 AM »
Let me see you make a description of what you're saying for both sayings and we'll then deal with it.
I already have, and when I did, you just ignored it or looked for ways to deflect.

Again, resistance to CHANGE IN MOTION is that you need to apply a force to accelerate an object.
A simple example is in a car, to accelerate it you step on the gas which then uses the engine to cause the wheels to push off Earth with Earth pushing back, with this force accelerating the car. Then to stop the car you also need to apply a force. If you simply stop using the accelerator, that force will come from various sources and quite slowly bring you to a stop. But if you want to stop quickly, then you apply the breaks. The breaks apply a force to slow the rate of rotation of the wheel, which in turn interacts with Earth to apply a force to slow the car down. This is still a form of acceleration and thus still requires a force to achieve.
The other important thing about this is that the more massive an object is, the more force is required to accelerate it. For example, a fully loaded truck takes more force to accelerate compared to an empty truck, regardless of if that is to make it go faster or slow it down.
You can also see this with a soccer ball vs a bowling ball. You can easily kick a soccer ball and have it accelerate quite a lot, but if you try that with a bowling ball, you will likely break your foot due to the greater mass and thus greater resistance.
So this shows that objects resist CHANGES in motion.

Resistance to RELATIVE MOTION on the other hand is that if there is relative motion between 2 objects, they resist that relative motion to try to eliminate it.
This can be seen with water sweeping things away, or the wind blowing things away, or putting your hand out the window in a moving vehicle and feeling it being pushed back.
This depends on the geometry of the object.

Your attempts to try and twist stuff will not work on me.
The only one twisting here is you.

« Reply #2195 on: May 23, 2021, 05:31:58 AM »

Aha!
JackB is a liar!
He does NOT have a sense of humour

Hahah

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2196 on: May 23, 2021, 05:46:54 AM »
I already have, and when I did, you just ignored it or looked for ways to deflect.

Again, resistance to CHANGE IN MOTION is that you need to apply a force to accelerate an object.
How does this correlate with constant velocity?

Quote from: JackBlack
A simple example is in a car, to accelerate it you step on the gas which then uses the engine to cause the wheels to push off Earth with Earth pushing back, with this force accelerating the car.

Then to stop the car you also need to apply a force.

If you simply stop using the accelerator, that force will come from various sources and quite slowly bring you to a stop.

But if you want to stop quickly, then you apply the breaks.
 The breaks apply a force to slow the rate of rotation of the wheel, which in turn interacts with Earth to apply a force to slow the car down.
So how does this correlate with constant velocity?

The other important thing about this is that the more massive an object is, the more force is required to accelerate it.

For example, a fully loaded truck takes more force to accelerate compared to an empty truck, regardless of if that is to make it go faster or slow it down.
You can also see this with a soccer ball vs a bowling ball.
Equal reaction to an action.

How does any of this correlate with constant velocity?

Of course but we all knew this.
This isn't the argument.
The argument is in an object carrying on in the same motion unless acted upon by a resistance.
This is blatantly not true.

Resistance to RELATIVE MOTION on the other hand is that if there is relative motion between 2 objects, they resist that relative motion to try to eliminate it.
This can be seen with water sweeping things away, or the wind blowing things away, or putting your hand out the window in a moving vehicle and feeling it being pushed back.
This depends on the geometry of the object.

So resistance to relative motion is the car into the atmosphere which creates a friction back to the car or a hand waving out of it. Is that right?

No matter what there is a resistant force...right?

Now tell me how it works with constant velocity.

« Reply #2197 on: May 23, 2021, 06:09:14 AM »
Hypitehtically if there was no air to cause the resistance to slow the car down, then would it slow down?

« Reply #2198 on: May 23, 2021, 02:23:09 PM »
I will repeat the question to Sceptimatic

Then there is an object, that has been observed since the recording of time; the Moon, please explain its motion.
What is the cause, of that motion?
Energy within the Earth.
in a cents that is true, that energy is the results of gravity.
The energy is the reason for the holographic moon from reflection from within the Earth centre.

Gravity does not exist and cannot even be described as a force. It's just a magical fantasy force to cater for what's really happening, which is reliant on atmospheric pressures pushing into each other all through the Earth....not pulling.

Gravity is absolute and utter nonsense in the extreme.

holographic moon, how is it projected from the center of the earth?  How is there a center of a flat earth?
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

JackBlack

« Reply #2199 on: May 23, 2021, 03:00:31 PM »
I didn't state anything about constant velocity.
The only way it correlates is that if the velocity is changing, a force is being applied.

Of course but we all knew this.
This isn't the argument.
The argument is that it is not simply resistance.
That a resistance to change in motion is different to a resistance to relative motion.

So thanks for showing yet again you have no interest in any honest discussion, and that all your requests for explanations are dishonest and useless.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2200 on: May 23, 2021, 09:35:54 PM »

holographic moon, how is it projected from the center of the earth?  How is there a center of a flat earth?
You've seen holographic projectors and what they call, planetariums....right?
Where does the source come from for those that you see?

From a projector....right?

Stick a natural one in the centre and watch all the end product of it all reflected from the sky against an ice dome against a blackness, to our eyes.
A perfect mirror.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2201 on: May 23, 2021, 09:37:29 PM »
The only way it correlates is that if the velocity is changing, a force is being applied.

It doesn't correlate.
It's not a thing. Its fantasy and you're trying to argue for it by using relative resistance...etc.

JackBlack

« Reply #2202 on: May 23, 2021, 11:28:07 PM »

It doesn't correlate.
It's not a thing. Its fantasy and you're trying to argue for it by using relative resistance...etc.
There you go ignoring what I said yet again.
You can't deal with reality so you need to continually deflect.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2203 on: May 24, 2021, 12:36:53 AM »

I'm trying to deal with reality. Unfortunately I'm up against people like you who are hell bent on severely distorting it.

JackBlack

« Reply #2204 on: May 24, 2021, 02:02:39 AM »
I'm trying to deal with reality.
You are clearly trying to avoid it as much as possible.
If you actually wanted to deal with it you would have answered the simple questions which show your model is DOA.

And you wouldn't have played games asking me to describe the difference between resistance to change in motion and resistance to relative motion, only to pretty much ignore everything that was said and instead pretend it was all about constant velocity.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2205 on: May 24, 2021, 04:28:29 AM »
I'm trying to deal with reality.
You are clearly trying to avoid it as much as possible.
If you actually wanted to deal with it you would have answered the simple questions which show your model is DOA.

And you wouldn't have played games asking me to describe the difference between resistance to change in motion and resistance to relative motion, only to pretty much ignore everything that was said and instead pretend it was all about constant velocity.
I'm not pretending it's all about constant velocity. You lot are pushing constant velocity and using the other stuff to back it up.
Trying to back up something which cannot happen.

Your issue is, you try too hard to twist stuff and end up in a frenzy.

It's pretty clear what your game is.

JackBlack

« Reply #2206 on: May 24, 2021, 04:52:44 AM »
I'm not pretending it's all about constant velocity.
Yes you are.
That played no part at all in the questions I asked you.
You decided you would play along, but apparently only for 1 post, because when I provided what you demanded, you run straight off back on a tangent.

As for games, it is pretty clear what your game is, spout pure BS about the RE to pretend it doesn't work, along with anything else from mainstream science which can be used to support the RE; spout pure BS about the FE to pretend it actually works, and then continually refuse to justify your blatant lies as you cannot justify them, and avoid all refutations of them, because you cannot honestly object to them. Likewise you ignore any question that shows you are wrong.
To try to make this less obvious, you will occasionally play along, often playing dumb and pretending to genuinely ask questions to act like you are engaging, only to flee when you can't finish.

Grow up and answer the questions or admit your model is BS.

« Reply #2207 on: May 24, 2021, 06:20:46 AM »

Stick a natural one in the centre and watch all the end product of it all reflected from the sky against an ice dome against a blackness, to our eyes.
A perfect miror.

Yes
Proejctors have a source and the image hits a surface.
The reflection can be calculated becuse - triangles - so the projectors location can be deteremined.

Wheres the location - "the center".
Great
Point to it on the map and we can make a trip out there to see it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2208 on: May 24, 2021, 07:51:16 AM »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2209 on: May 24, 2021, 07:52:32 AM »

A perfect miror.

Yes
The reflection can be calculated becuse - triangles - so the projectors location can be deteremined.

Great
It's not likely going to be on a map now, is it?

« Reply #2210 on: May 24, 2021, 12:16:15 PM »
Its light.
Light travels from one place hits a surface and travels back down.
More or less straight lines.
Give us a ball park.

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #2211 on: May 24, 2021, 12:50:50 PM »

Interesting comma placement.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #2212 on: May 24, 2021, 02:03:45 PM »

A perfect miror.

Yes

Great

Why not?

JackBlack

« Reply #2213 on: May 24, 2021, 03:11:16 PM »
Yes I am, what?
If only you were honest enough to actually bother reading and responding to a comment rather than just picking a tiny part and playing dumb.

Grow up. Answer the questions that destroy your BS.

« Reply #2214 on: May 24, 2021, 07:09:06 PM »

A perfect miror.

Yes

Great

Why not?

Becaus eth powers that be have hidden its location.
Literally unmarked.
Thats fine if i predct correct that you, sceppy, will chose this path - so - specifically, within whos borders would this center sun be at?

Where should we start our search?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2215 on: May 24, 2021, 09:02:55 PM »
Its light.
Light travels from one place hits a surface and travels back down.
More or less straight lines.
Give us a ball park.
Go and look at how your so called planetarium works.
You see, what we vision in the sky from the centre is what we can actually do and mimic/copy on Earth, only on a much smaller scale due to us being small scale, compared.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2216 on: May 24, 2021, 09:05:39 PM »

A perfect miror.

Yes

Great

Why not?
So, you think those in power would tell us the truth and go and place it all on a map.

Of course you would because you accept anything put out. I don't, so that's basically your answer.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2217 on: May 24, 2021, 09:06:39 PM »
Yes I am, what?
If only you were honest enough to actually bother reading and responding to a comment rather than just picking a tiny part and playing dumb.

Grow up. Answer the questions that destroy your BS.

You need to grow up to be fair.
You get what you deserve.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2218 on: May 24, 2021, 09:16:38 PM »

A perfect miror.

Yes

Great

Why not?

Becaus eth powers that be have hidden its location.
Literally unmarked.
Thats fine if i predct correct that you, sceppy, will chose this path - so - specifically, within whos borders would this center sun be at?

Where should we start our search?
To start your search you need to go towards the centre. How you manage that, I don't know.
First of all you're going to be negotiating thousands of miles of inhospitable terrain as you start to ascend toward the centre.
The energy waves will not reach back to you as you are ascending. It would be so cold you could not survive.
So cold that vehicles would cease to operate.

Can I prove that? Absolutely not. Are you in need of believing anything I say? Absolutely not.
Take from it what you will....but.....you asked.

Maybe spend some time stopping yourself going into a frenzy of hate and give yourself some time to actually mull over alternate theories rather than trying to defend one you also have no real clue about but adhere to.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #2219 on: May 24, 2021, 11:32:05 PM »

A perfect miror.

Yes

Great

Why not?
So, you think those in power would tell us the truth and go and place it all on a map.

Of course you would because you accept anything put out. I don't, so that's basically your answer.

Who are these people in power you speak of?