It's 2015 and you aren't even close to owning a Spaceship

• 4284 Replies
?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: It's 2015 and you aren't even close to owning a Spaceship
« Reply #2760 on: August 25, 2015, 01:22:07 PM »
STFU, markjo; nobody cares what you think...

The fact is that NASA has a Duty Of Care towards members of the public who PAY for its tours.

This is not optional; it is a Legal Obligation.

& by allowing those members of the public to handle hazardous materials such as the white-hot, easily-crushable cubes without correct p.p.e, training, or any other safety measures whatsoever, that Duty Of Care, plus Health & Safety legislation, is being grossly violated in this video.

Which constitutes Criminal Negligence, if not Reckless Endangerment; FACT.

Unless the tourists in the video signed waivers indemnifying NASA in the case of personal injury, this video can be nothing other than FAKE.

So; DID the tourists sign waivers?

The NASA-cultists here refuse to answer; NOW WHY SHOULD THAT BE, I WONDER?

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #2761 on: August 25, 2015, 01:38:41 PM »
& by allowing those members of the public to handle hazardous materials such as the white-hot, easily-crushable cubes without correct p.p.e, training, or any other safety measures whatsoever, that Duty Of Care, plus Health & Safety legislation, is being grossly violated in this video.
But they did receive training before handling the cubes. 

The tour guide said to pick the cube up only by the corners. 

If the tourists follow the training provided, then no PPE is required. 

Everyone in the video who handled the blocks did as they were trained and there were no injuries.

If no one that followed their training is harmed, then how do you prove negligence?
If you don't like abortions, then you won't like those Planned Parenthood videos, but there's nothing "incriminating" about them, and the recent fervor to "defund" the organization is dumb and needs to go away soon.
Just to let you know, that does not constitute as training in an industrial setting.  Not in any one that I have ever been in, anyway.  lol
Do you suppose that the tour guide was properly trained in handling the white hot cubes?  I'm guessing that he was and he got by just fine handling them before allowing the tourists to do so (by which time the corners of the cubes had cooled even more).

Yeah, I am sure the minimum wage tour guide had thousands of hours worth of training, markjo.  ::)   I know you are attempting to distract, derail, and disturb this conversation, markjo, but your little strawman tactics have little effect on me, markjo.
It took you thousands of hours to learn how to use an oven?

I understand that they did not give you much training before assigning you to "oven watch duty" at your job, but, apparently you think that an industrial furnace is the same as an Easybake Oven, sokarul.  ::)

But they did receive training before handling the cubes. 

The tour guide said to pick the cube up only by the corners. 

If the tourists follow the training provided, then no PPE is required. 

Everyone in the video who handled the blocks did as they were trained and there were no injuries.

If no one that followed their training is harmed, then how do you prove negligence?

Just to let you know, that does not constitute as training in an industrial setting.  Not in any one that I have ever been in, anyway.  lol
Do you suppose that the tour guide was properly trained in handling the white hot cubes?  I'm guessing that he was and he got by just fine handling them before allowing the tourists to do so (by which time the corners of the cubes had cooled even more).

Yeah, I am sure the minimum wage tour guide had thousands of hours worth of training, markjo.  ::)   
What evidence do you have that the tour guide was a minimum wage employee?  How do you know that he isn't a tech or engineer at that facility and the tour demos are just an occasional duty that he performs as needed?  Also, what makes you think that "thousands of hours" worth of training are required to handle those white hot cubes?

I know you are attempting to distract, derail, and disturb this conversation, markjo, but your little strawman tactics have little effect on me, markjo.
Oh?  I'm not the one making assumptions about what, if any, safety procedures are being violated.  The fact of the matter is that no one here knows what went on before the events in the video.  We don't know if the tourists received any information on the fragility of the tile material.  We don't know if they were allowed to handle any room temperature tiles because we weren't there and the video doesn't cover that part of the tour.  It's Papa Legba's strawman that's screaming that he didn't see it happen in the video, so no appropriate training or other safety measures were taken therefore the demo must be fake.

Apparently, you believe that they pay a scientist hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to guide tours, markjo?  ::)

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #2762 on: August 25, 2015, 01:56:25 PM »
Nothing about this video makes sense from a practical, everyday view; it is a twisted mass of Fraud, LOL, Hoax & Fail.

That silly purple/pink box with the fluorescent coating that is allegedly white-hot is especially lulzy; as is the total lack of any evidence of extreme temperatures, such as Heat Wave Refraction...

It is clearly a shoddy conjuring trick, performed by those too ugly & talentless for Vegas, intended to fool those too brainwashed & gullible to Think, designed to uphold a gigantic FRAUD.

But carry on telling us otherwise, criminals; the more you do so, the dumber you look.

LOL!!!

« Reply #2763 on: August 25, 2015, 02:36:05 PM »

the more you do so, the dumber you look.

Dammit! There goes another irony meter.....
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2764 on: August 25, 2015, 02:40:04 PM »
Apparently, you believe that they pay a scientist hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to guide tours, markjo?  ::)
LOL!!  You think that NASA pays their scientists hundreds of thousands of dollars per year?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #2765 on: August 25, 2015, 03:05:46 PM »
LOL!!  You think that NASA pays their scientists hundreds of thousands of dollars per year?
Only way to keep them all quite you know.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #2766 on: August 25, 2015, 03:10:03 PM »
NASA has no scientists; stop pretending it does.

It just has people like you...

Pimps, shills, idiots & Z-grade showbiz failures.

Like Adam Steltzner; Google him, neutrals...

Cos he is very, very LOL!!!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #2767 on: August 25, 2015, 03:23:21 PM »

Are you claiming they are all interns making minimum wage that work for NASA, markjo?  Do you have any sense of decency, markjo?  You are making all roundies look like foolish idiots, when really it is just you and a couple of others. 

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2768 on: August 25, 2015, 03:23:46 PM »

I understand that they did not give you much training before assigning you to "oven watch duty" at your job, but, apparently you think that an industrial furnace is the same as an Easybake Oven, sokarul.  ::)
We have a 1000 degree C oven in the lab. We didn't need 1000's of hours of training. Refractory metal auotclaves are nothing like ovens, but whatever helps you sleep at night.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #2769 on: August 25, 2015, 03:29:15 PM »

We have a 1000 degree C oven in the lab. We didn't need 1000's of hours of training. Refractory metal auotclaves are nothing like ovens, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

At my previous job, we had aluminum furnaces and at my current job, we have a press that is bigger than most peoples houses that is heated with thermal oil that would instantly combust with the slightest introduction of oxygen.  Do you think that they just let anyone go near those things, or do the companies provide lots of training before allowing people to approach, much less work on, this equipment? 

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2770 on: August 25, 2015, 03:45:55 PM »

At my previous job, we had aluminum furnaces and at my current job, we have a press that is bigger than most peoples houses that is heated with thermal oil that would instantly combust with the slightest introduction of oxygen.  Do you think that they just let anyone go near those things, or do the companies provide lots of training before allowing people to approach, much less work on, this equipment?
Those aren't oven made to heat ceramics. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #2771 on: August 25, 2015, 03:52:42 PM »

Thank you, dipshit.  Are you going to tell me what color the sky is next?  ::)

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2772 on: August 25, 2015, 04:22:34 PM »

Are you going to compare the sky to a Honda lawnmower engine?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #2773 on: August 25, 2015, 05:44:01 PM »

Are you ever going to stay on subject, or do you find it gratifying to derail every thread with retarded remarks?  Let me know, please. 

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2774 on: August 25, 2015, 05:47:47 PM »

Are you ever going to stay on subject, or do you find it gratifying to derail every thread with retarded remarks?  Let me know, please.
Are you dumb?
We were talking about training for an oven. You brought up an aluminum furnace and giant press.  I was pointing out those had nothing to do with training for an oven. So YOU need to stay on topic.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2775 on: August 25, 2015, 07:03:47 PM »

Are you claiming they are all interns making minimum wage that work for NASA, markjo?  Do you have any sense of decency, markjo?  You are making all roundies look like foolish idiots, when really it is just you and a couple of others.
Wow, and you have the nerve to accuse me of strawman arguments. ::)

« Reply #2776 on: August 25, 2015, 07:06:18 PM »
A few things in this thread that I find hilarious:

- Rockets/Space travel - Despite overwhelming evidence, there are people saying that rockets and space travel are impossible.  Watch a rocket launch, look through a telescope, watch PBS, etc.  *Fingers in ears* "Lalalalala"

- Ceramics - Like using ceramics to contain heat is a new thing.  Whether keeping heat contained in a pottery furnace or keeping heat from reaching the guts of a space shuttle, the concept is the same... contain heat.  There are numerous videos of people heating tiles and touching them.  Shit, you can BUY YOUR OWN on E-bay and try it yourself.  *Hands over eyes* "Nope-nope-nope"

- People claiming to know how Newton's 3rd Law is applied, yet clearly have no clue.  I'm not a scientist, but I get it.  *Bangs head on wall*

The more I read here, the more I think that 99% of the FEr's are trolling.  I originally came here to troll, but now I see that the REr's are the ones being trolled.  Bravo FES!  Bravo!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #2777 on: August 25, 2015, 10:37:31 PM »
Blah, blah, blah, fail, blah, lie, FE/RE/FE/RE, waffle, fail, blah-lie, yawn, snore, fail...
Therefore you are trolls!

To sum up; Hi there, Rayzor!

Now f**k off.

« Reply #2778 on: August 26, 2015, 12:07:35 AM »
Quote from: Papa Legba
Who's that trip-trapping on my bridge....?
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2779 on: August 26, 2015, 04:44:53 AM »

- Rockets/Space travel - Despite overwhelming evidence, there are people saying that rockets and space travel are impossible.  Watch a rocket launch, look through a telescope, watch PBS, etc.  *Fingers in ears* "Lalalalala"
here's no overwhelming evidence, except for those who are naive enough to buy into fantasy.
- Ceramics - Like using ceramics to contain heat is a new thing.  Whether keeping heat contained in a pottery furnace or keeping heat from reaching the guts of a space shuttle, the concept is the same... contain heat.  There are numerous videos of people heating tiles and touching them.  Shit, you can BUY YOUR OWN on E-bay and try it yourself.  *Hands over eyes* "Nope-nope-nope"
Buy your own eh? Did you buy one? No doubt you have and they work as told and are the real shuttle tiles. ::)
- People claiming to know how Newton's 3rd Law is applied, yet clearly have no clue.  I'm not a scientist, but I get it.  *Bangs head on wall*
Obviously you don't.
The more I read here, the more I think that 99% of the FEr's are trolling.  I originally came here to troll, but now I see that the REr's are the ones being trolled.  Bravo FES!  Bravo!
You are here to troll you're doing it now, except, badly.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #2780 on: August 26, 2015, 01:55:30 PM »
Let's turn the page...

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #2781 on: August 26, 2015, 01:56:34 PM »
LOL!!!

Job done...

The fact is that NASA has a Duty Of Care towards members of the public who PAY for its tours.

Unless the tourists in the video signed waivers indemnifying NASA in the case of personal injury, this video can be nothing other than FAKE.

« Reply #2782 on: August 26, 2015, 02:05:51 PM »
We don't refuse to answer, we just don't know as we haven't been on the tour. If you're that interested why don't you contact the space centre and find out....?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2783 on: August 26, 2015, 02:08:21 PM »
LOL!!!

Job done...

What gloves do you wear to take a soda out of the refrigerator? 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #2784 on: August 26, 2015, 02:31:11 PM »
LOL!!!

Are the cubes refrigerated, mad-man sock-arul?

No.

So STFU.

Give it up, shills...

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2785 on: August 26, 2015, 03:37:36 PM »
It does.  It doesn't allow the tourists to handle the cubes until the person giving the demo proves that the cube is safe to handle by handling it first.  I'm sorry if that concept is too difficult for you to grasp, but I really don't know how to make it any more clear.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #2786 on: August 26, 2015, 03:47:10 PM »
It does.  It doesn't allow the tourists to handle the cubes until the person giving the demo proves that the cube is safe to handle by handling it first.  I'm sorry if that concept is too difficult for you to grasp, but I really don't know how to make it any more clear.
Throw in some LOL's and call him

PooPoo Lol-gba or something like that ??? ??? ???

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2787 on: August 26, 2015, 03:55:30 PM »
LOL!!!

Are the cubes refrigerated, mad-man sock-arul?

No.

So STFU.
Both are cold to the touch. Do I need gloves to pick up room temperature objects?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #2788 on: August 26, 2015, 10:30:47 PM »
Are the cubes refrigerated, mad-man sock-arul?.

Both are cold to the touch.

ROFLMFAO!!!

You have made my day with that one, sock-arul; thank you!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #2789 on: August 27, 2015, 01:41:10 AM »

Let us say you shills are right, and the heat energy is concentrated in the middle and the edges are room temperature.  The fact that it is glowing in the center means that energy is radiating away from the center.  The people would be putting their hands just inches away from Radiant Energy, markjo.  You do realize that this is the way pizzas are baked, do you not?  So, please explain how the magic energy is radiated in the form of light, but not heat, markjo?