Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!

• 432 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #270 on: February 23, 2020, 08:32:39 PM »
[I push jdaniel0319 into a wall of flame]

Just so there is no confusion . . .

[to kill him]

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #271 on: February 23, 2020, 09:23:33 PM »
Bullwinkle does have a point...day is coming to an end and we have to lynch someone. As far as I know Bullwinkle is the only one that has voted.

Is there a reason you voted to lynch JD?
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #272 on: February 23, 2020, 09:25:13 PM »
Bullwinkle does have a point...day is coming to an end and we have to lynch someone. As far as I know Bullwinkle is the only one that has voted.

It was you or him.   ;)

Bom Tishop

« Reply #273 on: February 23, 2020, 09:26:45 PM »

It was you or him.   ;)

I see..... Wise decision then

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #274 on: February 23, 2020, 09:27:35 PM »
Well, I'm happy to vote for jdaniel0319. He seems off. I wonder if this whole evil operation is boydster and his cronies.

[I vote to lynch jdaniel0319]

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bom Tishop

« Reply #275 on: February 23, 2020, 09:35:56 PM »
Well, I'm happy to vote for jdaniel0319. He seems off. I wonder if this whole evil operation is boydster and his cronies.

[I vote to lynch jdaniel0319]

That's actually an interesting thought. I know games I run, they are almost never by random except for one I can think of. I always try to either make it interesting or pit the best against the best.

I don't think wise does things by random either. We know he thinks boydster is the devil (hard to argue with that  :) ), we also know he thinks his friends he brings with him are either alts or more devil's.

What if he linked them all together and those are the baddies. I obviously can't say 100 percent, though this could be a possibility

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #276 on: February 23, 2020, 09:41:54 PM »
[vote to lynch jdaniel0319]!!!111

Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #277 on: February 23, 2020, 09:52:48 PM »
Although it was noon, the fire was still not fully under control. firefighters were sure that someone started the fire. moreover, someone moved the sabotage to an advanced level by replacing the gas and water tanks. Who could this be? someone or somebody must have been one of them.

Sunset and Shifter accused each other for a while.

bullwinkle came running: "jdaniel has traces of gas on his hands!"
jdaniel: "No, I haven't!"
bullwinkle: "Yes, you have!"
bullwinkle came running and punched jdaniel:" You modofokko Apple agent!"
Shifter supported him: "Oh, is this the traitor among us?" He kicked jdaniel lying on the ground. "You son of beach*!
Bom Tishop comes talking: guys, let discuss this before done.
As soon as Crouton arrives, he starts to water jdaniel with the hose in his hand. "It must have been water, but you see, this is gas. This is the price of what you did," he said.

Three votes have been used so far,
3 for Jdaniel.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bom Tishop

« Reply #278 on: February 23, 2020, 10:07:59 PM »
Wow, so I guess jd has been chosen?

Are we not going to talk about this first? Did the ghost council say something?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #279 on: February 23, 2020, 10:19:13 PM »

Are we not going to talk about this first?

We had days.
It's bedtime.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #280 on: February 23, 2020, 10:20:52 PM »
6 hours remained sun setting.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #281 on: February 23, 2020, 11:06:18 PM »

Negative.  I performed an ocular patdown and determined that he was not righteous.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Bom Tishop

« Reply #282 on: February 24, 2020, 12:34:54 AM »

Negative.  I performed an ocular patdown and determined that he was not righteous.

Guess that's as good as I have heard this far.

[I vote to lynch JDaniel]

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #283 on: February 24, 2020, 12:40:16 AM »
Bom Tishop threw the burning cigarette over jdaniel. Oh, fire. unquenched cigarette causes fire. Jdaniel started to burn.

Bom Tishop told "Die killer die!" while watching Jdaniel's burning body.

4 votes used so far;

jdaniel 4
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #284 on: February 24, 2020, 12:46:27 AM »
I would just like to remind everyone there is a total fire ban in place. That means you can not throw cigarettes away. I will look the other way because this is jdaniel though but keep it in mind  :)

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Bom Tishop

« Reply #285 on: February 24, 2020, 12:47:40 AM »
I would just like to remind everyone there is a total fire ban in place. That means you can not throw cigarettes away. I will look the other way because this is jdaniel though but keep it in mind  :)

Is there a smokey the bear in Australia?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #286 on: February 24, 2020, 12:50:11 AM »
Shifter saw the fire: "We should to put of this fire. he is guilty but it is not right to be killed that way."
"Let him burn like he burned the koalas" Bom said.

4 hours remained to sun setting, and the destiny of jdaniel will be appear.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #287 on: February 24, 2020, 01:08:11 AM »

Is there a smokey the bear in Australia?

This is the closest thing we have to smokey the bear

Scott Morrison - Australias dumbest and most inept Prime Minister

Except he's not one to promote messages about preventing forest fires but one that revels in them

All you need to know is that rab has no problem with him. Meaning any person worth their salt should have a problem with him

Know your place

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #288 on: February 24, 2020, 01:22:59 AM »
I dont know what the hell is happening, So I am just gonna stand to the side and pee on the fire.
Good thing I had lots to drink over the weekend.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #289 on: February 24, 2020, 01:25:59 AM »
I dont know what the hell is happening, So I am just gonna stand to the side and pee on the fire.
Good thing I had lots to drink over the weekend.

Good job sir.  8) We need every drop we can to put out this inferno!

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #290 on: February 24, 2020, 02:56:12 AM »
MaNaeSWolf came with drinking a bottle of beer in his hand: "what the hell is going on here? Everywhere is burning, someone is burning on the floor"
Shifter has replied: "never mind don't worry about it, we can deal with it."
MaNaeSWolf: "Can I pee here?"
Shifter: "Surely, please a bit far of us".

Two hours remained to sunsetting and jdaniel still burns while lies down on the floor.

jdaniel: 4
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #291 on: February 24, 2020, 03:46:18 AM »
A grey powder was thrown by a helicopter belonging to the rex regional express from afternoon to evening...

"flammable material! flammable material!" shouted the Shifter. And added: "Our smokey the bear is the dumbest and most inept Prime minister of human history; Scott Morrison. All these are his plan!". He has cursed the rabinoz who deeply support this inept and dumb man.

It is still bright because it is burning everywhere and it may take a little longer to become evening.

Today it will continue for another 6 hours day after sunset. this also means that the night is shortened by 6 hours. Game time is corrected.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #292 on: February 24, 2020, 04:08:36 AM »

WTF!
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #293 on: February 24, 2020, 04:35:26 AM »
Ahahaha happened.  ^-^
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
« Reply #294 on: February 24, 2020, 04:46:02 AM »
Couple things.  1 i am suspicious of Jdaniel.  Usually he has more to say, through pm, about his theory on who everyone is.  Hes been quiet in that regard.  Also, he mentioned the strategy of staying under the radar recently, perhaps he is employing that here. 

[I vote to lynch jdaniels]

With that out of the way, i can tell you for a fact, me, Jdaniel, and boydster are NOT on the same team.  No way to prove this.  Hopefully my vote helps.  Ask the ghost council, i did let them know i was suspicious of JDaniel

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #295 on: February 24, 2020, 04:58:51 AM »
Mundin came at the end of the day. jdaniel is still living.

"I told others that I suspect him , everybody knows. Yeah, he's my friend, that's for sure. but someone who brutally slaughtered koalas and kangaroos can no longer be my friend" he said.

With the shovel in his hand, he hit suffering Daniel's head and put out him. “Yes, we are friends, and you can think of it as a favor for you not to suffer, my friend,” he said.

5 votes used so far, 5 for jdaniel.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #296 on: February 24, 2020, 05:37:01 AM »
Couple things.  1 i am suspicious of Jdaniel.  Usually he has more to say, through pm, about his theory on who everyone is.  Hes been quiet in that regard.  Also, he mentioned the strategy of staying under the radar recently, perhaps he is employing that here. 

[I vote to lynch jdaniels]
I suppose as good a reason as any. Now the tricky issue, how do I vote and make it count this time.

I will add all the official looking things.

*#(|{[I vote to lynch jdaniels]}|)#*
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #297 on: February 24, 2020, 05:57:29 AM »
6 votes used for jdaniel.

MaNaeSWolf came angrily: "is this all your fault? the fever of this is reduced", he said. He poured gasoline on jdaniel'in slightly burning body.
jdaniel's body quickly caught fire. they are all convinced that he is dead now.
Let's examine the damn room of that now, said bullwinkle.
With pleasure, said shifter.
"Guys, Look what I found here!", told crouton.
"Owww! A diary!" told Bom Tishop".
"Lets open it! Open it!" Mundin told excitedly
Crouton opens jdaniel's diary:
"Day1: I'm very excited today. we met a native. we chatted with him. We stay in bungalows.
Day2: we started putting out the fire today. we prevented those bastard miners from succeeding.
people were started getting uneasy.
it goes on like this.
Oh, there is a note at the end. To my wife: If I die here, know that your husband is the best firefighter in the world and has fought for the happiness of the people until his very last moment. "
the book fell from crouton's hand. started to cry.
Bullwinkle took his head between his hands.
All were made a mistake. They killed one of the best firefighters in the world.

jdaniel, a true firefighter is nomore.

Day ends and night falls. Night workers can work.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #298 on: February 24, 2020, 06:01:28 AM »
oops  ???

I blame Mundin

Know your place

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #299 on: February 24, 2020, 06:48:00 AM »
Clearly we need to read people's diaries before we decide who to kill
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?