scientific word for Biblical Firmament in Genesis 1:7. Universe in Nutshell

• 29 Replies
Question: Just how far above Earth does this vast dome extend, and what the heck are these waters that lie above it?

Answer: The radius of Observable Universe, waters above the firmament might be another word for Spiritual Food and Drink, Spiritual Wisdom. The spatial shape I prove below dx^2 + dy^2 + dz^2 is totally flat, just the Pythagorean theorem. One should show, that also the temporal geometry near Earth is totally Flat: -c^2 dt^2+dx^2 + dy^2 + dz^2. From it comes the intuitive and Biblical feeling, that the material, earthly world must be Flat: not "Flat Earth", but "Flat at Earth".

Q: So the spiritual food and drink flooded the world when God opened the windows of the heavens?

A: On the way down it was transformed into literal water. It is like Dark Matter -- Baryon Matter transition, which can solve the Cosmology Crisis, about which is the video in the thread. Remember how Jesus turned water into wine? Basically, He created wine from nothing.

Q:  i.e. it is magic and will magically be whatever you want it to be without any reason? This is why religious nonsense has no place in rational debate.

A: Wrong word choice. Use word wonder, use word miracle. God is not satan. How the dating games and the female logic rational? Love seems to be irrational, intuitive.

Q: I know that God is not satan. If He were satan, the world would be a far better place.

A: For murderers and rapists.  Proof: https://www.proza.ru/2019/04/14/652 The satan is not good, because he has killed Job's family and tricked Eve and, thus, all her offsprings into mortality. God clear says the God's law: do not eat forbidden fruit.

Q: what about stars falling from the sky?

A: Stars falling from Firmament: the stars will be rescaled to reduce their size, but the Earth remains the same size, the space scale will be reduced, so the stars will collide with the surface of the Earth.
Therefore, at the time of Omega, the metric will be looking as
ds^2=-h(r) dt^2 + (S(t))^2 (dx^2+dy^2+dz^2), S(t)=radius of the Earth.

Stars shrink in size with preservation of physical processes, because Science must be scale-invariant: Men In Black [1997] Orion's Belt

Q: until God is not officially proven, the connection of Theology and Science must be forbidden by state police!!!
As they have done in Iceland: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/laughingindisbelief/2019/03/iceland-declares-all-religions-are-weapons-of-mass-destruction/

A: God is proven here: https://www.religiousforums.com/threads/scientific-word-for-biblical-filament-in-genesis-1-universe-in-the-nutshell.219829/#post-6064698
There is the quest for unification:
1. Electric field were united with magnetic field by Dr. Maxwell into EM field,
2. EM field was united with weak sub-atomic field (and they got the Nobel Prize for it):
ElectroWeak field theory was tested in CERN and was proven,
3. Electroweak field is expected to be united with strong fields inside nucleus, and then this would ne united with Gravity into "Theory of Everything".
4. The spiritual fields must be united with these steps to get Mindfulness. The "ghosts", the UFO-es; the angels are made of Virtual Matter, which is Spiritual Field in mine equations.
Dark Matter is partial case of Virtual Matter. Dark Energy is partial case of Dark Matter. "Virtual Matter acts on Actual Matter" in YouTube:

Q: Just because humans are the smartest creatures on this planet doesn't mean we're special. It doesn't mean anything. Hell didn't an elephant do a splash painting and someone bought it lol.

A: approach it by Science: ABSOLUTELY no animal no single one is going to art galleries. Therefore, there is fundamental difference between animal and human. Learn yourself.

Q:  (Genesis 1:14-16 KJV) This verse says that the Sun, Moon, and Stars=planets of our solar system, are "within" the firmament?

A: No, this verse relates to human perspective. People see, that stars (even Sun) are so far away, that they appear to be inside the firmament. But firmament is the edge of Observable Universe in my unpublished theories.

Q: Yours is not even a theory my friend, it is no more than an unproven and unsupported hypothesis.

A: Because the "master list" journals have rejected without explanation, neither debate, all my manuscripts? If Yes, then you are making another case of the Fallacy of Authority. Does a group of two anonymous referees, who would be a damned sinners, has more authority, than author?

Q:  if the editor decides that a paper isn't even worth sending to the referees, then it will tend to be sent to the trashcan and you won't hear anything about it. This usually means that it is *very* poorly written, is very poorly reasoned, or has misunderstandings that are at the undergraduate or lower graduate level. From what I have seen of your 'research', it would get trashcanned if I were the editor also.

A: Do you Love me? Jesus Christ does love me. But you don't yet?

"the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you know Him, for He lives with you and will be in you." John 14:17

Q: Emotions are not a reflection of the value of the science.

A: But we are not in a peer-review journal. We are socializing. I have asked: Do you Love me like Jesus Does?
See: the journals have never explained to me the rejections. So, they hate me. Dislove is Hatred. The passive aggression.

God is Love, and Love is God. “Love” is everybody's God.

Love the Love. Love me not when I will earn your Love, but right from the start of conversation, just because Jesus Christ loves me. Take example from Him. He loves me. Do it as well! Love or Dislove (hatred), there is nothing in between. Because there are two: Jesus and satan. Nothing in between. Jesus - Love, satan - hatred. So, not the indifference comes first, but Love. One must earn not Love from you, but one could loose original Love of yours. Love is in Origin, because God is not damned sinner, God is not satan.

"All we need is Love"

Q: You have no idea what love is then.

A: Do not insult my God, because I did not insulted your idol of Atheism. You have the damned idol, because it is not scientifically proven. Nobody has proven Atheism. My God is proven. A proof is knowledge of God's mind, therefore God is proven. Proofs and God are inseparable. Sinner's idol and teacher - satan, and he is damned liar, so he teaches sinner how to lie without feeling shame.

According to evil "freethinkers" the ancient people have needed God to fill the gaps in the knowledge, e.g., the lightning storm was God's anger. Now we know much more, but the God of the Gaps is still there:

Why now sinners hate Him? They did not hated Him just some 100 years ago. Answer: they have learned from satan how to lie without feeling shame.

PROOF:

Does the large scale structure of our Universe fit into metric

ds^2=-A(r,t) dt^2+dx^2+dy^2+dz^2  ?
There is Baryonic matter ("mass"). It satisfies the Einstein Equations in the presence of Dark Matter. Just describe the Dark Matter by an arbitrary energy-momentum tensor [Dark Energy then is the special class of Dark Matter.] Even such, which violates energy conditions. Nobody will notice violation: Dark Matter does not directly interact with Baryonic matter. I have written the book about it, but book is about 50 USD. Nobody has read it.

Perhaps, A(r,t)=h(r). The h(r) is not zero to count for cosmological red-shift and its acceleration with spatial distance. Look: we have never found the temporal acceleration, because the observation period with modern technologies is only 20 years. [We calculate the t-derivative of the scale a(t) of Universe NOT by comparing different years passed on Earth, but by spatial investigations of the Heavens. Because the further galaxy is, the more distant it in the past time. But not the Earth's time! Only the Universe abstract time t. But latter is determined by the model we use. Let us construct Biblical model!]

At the edge of the Universe then A(E(t),t)=0 for any t to have nothingness outside the Universe.

The Alfa of Universe has A(r,t=0)=0, for any 0<r<E(t=0) the Omega has A(r,t=T)=0, for any 0<r<E(t=T). Thus, it is expected, that A(r,t)=F(t) h(r). The F(t) is zero for t<0 and t>T, otherwise it is 1 (because one can be transformed into 1 by coordinate transformations). To make start the Universe from the single point, one writes: E(t=0)=0. For bodies to never reach the edge, one writes E = E(t=0) + t.

Evidence in favour: the Hubble constant calculated by two methods: 1. current observations, 2. evolution of the cosmos in Friedmann metric, does not coincide:

Hsin-Yu Chen, Maya Fishbach, Daniel E. Holz, A two per cent Hubble constant measurement from standard sirens within five years, Nature 562, 545-547 (2018), Anil Ananthaswamy, "Best-Yet Measurements Deepen Cosmological Crisis. The latest disagreement over the universe's expansion rate suggests researchers may be on the threshold of revolutionary discoveries'', Scientific American, March 22, 2019.

The Science cannot ever be settled, and so different scientific models should be investigated. Therefore, with the support of a generous private grant, I would match the function h(r) with accelerated expansion, hereby, I hope, would result, that at h(r = E[t=2019AC])=0 the Metagalaxy (observable Universe) is the entire Universe.

The Big Bang contradicts my model, but Big Bang is disproved here: P. Herouni, Measured Parameters of Large Antenna of ROT-54/2.6 Tell about Absence of Big Bang Journal of Astrophysics: Reports. — National Academy of Sciences of Armenia 2007, v. 107, no. 1. 73-78

Q: what if there is valid Microwave Background Radiation?

A: Please note, that radiation, which is thought is coming from Big Bang, can indeed come from edge of my model h(r=E)=0 via the Hawking Radiation. Thus, I do not rely on validity of Big Bang disproval to have valid model.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 01:13:09 AM by Astronomy »

JackBlack

The radius of Observable Universe, waters above the firmament might be another word for Spiritual Food and Drink
So the spiritual food and drink flooded the world when God opened the windows of the heavens?
No. I'm pretty sure it is meant as literal water.

But showing the universe is flat doesn't show Earth is flat. All it does is show the space Earth is in is flat.
A sphere in Euclidean space is still round.

The Big Bang contradicts my model, but Big Bang is disproved here:
The Big Bang hasn't been disproved.
If you need to start with that, feel free to provide an argument for it.
Otherwise we can just dismiss your model and say it has been disproved somewhere, like by the Ancient Greeks.

The Big Bang hasn't been disproved.
If you need to start with that, feel free to provide an argument for it.
What about the article of Dr. Herouni in the thread?

The radius of Observable Universe, waters above the firmament might be another word for Spiritual Food and Drink
So the spiritual food and drink flooded the world when God opened the windows of the heavens?
No. I'm pretty sure it is meant as literal water.
On the way down it was transformed into literal water. It is like Dark Matter -- Baryon Matter transition, which can solve the Cosmology Crisis, about which is the video in the thread. Remember how Jesus turned water into wine? Basically, He created wine from nothing.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 09:49:27 PM by Astronomy »

JackBlack

What about the article of Dr. Herouni in the thread?
Provide an argument for it yourself. Don't just like to crap.
If you aren't willing to put in the effort why should anyone else?

Also, the article is pure BS.
It confirms the Big bang.

On the way down it was transformed into literal water.
i.e. it is magic and will magically be whatever you want it to be without any reason?
This is why religious nonsense has no place in rational debate.

i.e. it is magic and will magically be whatever you want it to be without any reason?
This is why religious nonsense has no place in rational debate.
Wrong word choice. Use word wonder, use word miracle. God is not satan.

How the dating games and the female logic rational? Love seems to be irrational, intuitive.
Look:

JackBlack

God is not satan.
I know. If he was the world would be a far better place.

Now do you have any rational argument to try and back up your claims?

God is not satan.
I know. If he was the world would be a far better place.
For murderers and rapists. Look: https://www.proza.ru/2019/04/14/652
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:44:23 AM by Astronomy »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Remember how Jesus turned water into wine? Basically, He created wine from nothing.

Actually, basically no, he created wine from something, i.e., water. Wine is about 85% water, so J figured out a way to slip in some 15% more wine-like stuff.

JackBlack

For murderers and rapists.
No, that would be if God was God. After all, he commanded plenty of murder and carried out some himself, and seemed to be fine with loads of rape.

Your god is not good.

Also, great job on completely misunderstanding the comic you linked to.
It was exposing the stupidity of thinking like you seem to. Atheists are nothing like they are portrayed by those foolish Christians.

Your only meaning in life is to be a pawn of a childish evil tyrant. I will stick with making my own meaning. As for morality, Christianity is one of the worst possible sources of morality known to man and has long since been discarded. Evolution provides an origin for morality, and while it is ultimately always going to be subjective, there are some systems which are quite objective with the only subjective part being an initial choice of what to value, while others like religious BS are entirely subjective and massively inconsistent.

Now I ask again, do you have anything rational to back up your nonsense?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 01:53:54 AM by JackBlack »

No, that would be if God was God. After all, he commanded plenty of murder and carried out some himself, and seemed to be fine with loads of rape.

Your god is not good.
The satan is not good, because he has killed Job's family and tricked Eve and, thus, all her offsprings into mortality. God clear says the God's law: do not eat it.

The Science cannot ever be settled, and so different scientific models should be investigated.

Hogwash.  The science of the earth being round has long been settled.  It's only anti-science / conspiracy / religious mis-interpretations that think otherwise.

The Science cannot ever be settled, and so different scientific models should be investigated.

Hogwash.  The science of the earth being round has long been settled.  It's only anti-science / conspiracy / religious mis-interpretations that think otherwise.

There is the quest for unification:
1. Electric field were united with magnetic field by Dr. Maxwell into EM field,
2. EM field was united with weak sub-atomic field (and they got the Nobel Prize for it):
ElectroWeak field theory was tested in CERN and was proven,
3. Electroweak field is expected to be united with strong fields inside nucleus, and then this would ne united with Gravity.
4. The spiritual fields (Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Virtual Matter) must be united also with these steps.

Nice plan?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 05:31:03 AM by Astronomy »

JackBlack

The satan is not good, because he has killed Job's family
Which God was quite happy with and wanted him to do to show just how much of a suck up Job was.
Also, I think I would wait to hear Satan's side of the story.

tricked Eve
You mean told Eve the truth, after God lied, which God then even confirmed.

P.S. Satan is a name and as such should be capitalised.

4. The spiritual fields must be united also with Theory of Everything.
That comes deep into the applied areas, where it is sociology, where mankind invented various stories to control people and explain things they had no idea about.

4. The spiritual fields must be united also with Theory of Everything.
That comes deep into the applied areas, where it is sociology, where mankind invented various stories to control people and explain things they had no idea about.
I meant Dark Matter, Dark Energy, and Virtual Matter. Watch about Virtual Matter in the YouTube, search the "Virtual Matter acts on Actual Matter"

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Your god is not good.
The satan is not good, because he has killed Job's family and tricked Eve and, thus, all her offsprings into mortality. God clear says the God's law: do not eat it.

Some say god was wrathful. Quite the casual understatement. More like he was a genocidal maniac that should have been tried in the Hague for crimes against humanity.

Why deem Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Virtual Matter as "The spiritual fields"? What does that mean?

Your god is not good.

Some say god was wrathful. Quite the casual understatement. More like he was a genocidal maniac that should have been tried in the Hague for crimes against humanity.
Hitler has killed many millions. Hitler is bad. Bob has killed only once. Bob is Absolutely Good?!

Why deem Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Virtual Matter as "The spiritual fields"? What does that mean?
The satan, the "ghosts", the UFO-es; the angels are made of Virtual Matter, which is Spiritual Field in mine equations.
Dark Matter is partial case of Virtual Matter. Dark Energy is partial case of Dark Matter.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:53:56 PM by Astronomy »

JackBlack

Hitler has killed many millions. Hitler is bad. Bob has killed only once. Bob is Absolutely Good?!
I didn't say Satan was good, just that he was better than God.
Your god is an evil tyrant, far worse than Hitler, which no decent human being would ever worship except out of some combination of stupidity, brainwashing, cowardice/fear and ignorance.

I meant Dark Matter, Dark Energy, and Virtual Matter.
So you mean things which are in no way spiritual and nothing like what you were implying?

I didn't say Satan was good, just that he was better than God.
Your god is an evil tyrant, far worse than Hitler, which no decent human being would ever worship except out of some combination of stupidity, brainwashing, cowardice/fear and ignorance.

I meant Dark Matter, Dark Energy, and Virtual Matter.
So you mean things which are in no way spiritual and nothing like what you were implying?

God is Love, and Love is God. “Love” is everybody's God. Love the Love. Love me not when I will earn your Love, but right from the start of conversation, just because Jesus Christ loves me. Take example from Him. He loves me. Do it as well! Love or Dislove (hatred), there is nothing in between. Because there are two: Jesus and satan. Nothing in between. Jesus - Love, satan - hatred. So, not the indifference comes first, but Love. One must earn not Love from you, but one could loose original Love of yours. Love is in Origin, because God is not damned sinner, God is not satan.

"All we need is Love"

« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 09:12:28 PM by Astronomy »

JackBlack

God is Love
You have no idea what love is then.
Love does not include threatening people with eternal torment if they don't kiss your ass.
Love does not include tormenting people just to show off.
Love does not include standing by doing nothing while your loved one suffers when you can easily stop it.
Love does not include lying to people like children setting ridiculous commands they don't understand, and then punishing them when they don't obey your ridiculous command.

You are in an abusive relationship with your imagination. Seek help.

God is Love
You have no idea what love is then.
Do not insult my God, because I did not insulted your idol of Atheism. You have the damned idol, because it is not scientifically proven. Nobody has proven Atheism. My God is proven. A proof is knowledge of God's mind, therefore God is proven. Proofs and God are inseparable.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 11:52:38 AM by Astronomy »

JackBlack

Do not insult my God
I'm not insulting it, just accurately describing it.
Don't insult me, don't insult Satan, don't insult rational thought (e.g. atheism).

Nobody has proven Atheism. My God is proven.
Atheism is the default position, the lack of acceptance of the baseless claims of a god. It has no burden of proof.
Your imaginary fiend has never been proven.

You having an imaginary fiend isn't proof of its existence.

Do not insult my God
Don't insult me, don't insult Satan, don't insult rational thought (e.g. atheism).
Sinner's idol and teacher - satan, and he is damned liar, so he teaches sinner how to lie without feeling shame.

According to evil "freethinkers" the ancient people have needed God to fill the gaps in the knowledge, e.g., the lightning storm was God's anger. Now we know much more, but the God of the Gaps is still there:

Why now sinners hate Him? They did not hated Him just some 100 years ago. Answer: they have learned from satan how to lie without feeling shame.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 09:54:38 PM by Astronomy »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Do not insult my God
Sinner's idol and teacher - satan, and he is damned liar, so he teaches sinner how to lie without feeling shame.

During Satan's recent TED Talk on how to shamelessly lie, he closed his presentation with this:

JackBlack

You demand people don't insult your imaginary fiend, by accurately describing it, yet you go and spread all these lies about Satan.
What you are saying about Satan applies to God, not Satan.

Yes, people still appeal to their ignorance to pretend a god exists. That isn't proving a god.

Why now sinners hate Him?
They don't.
Plenty of sinners love him and pretend they aren't sinners.
But a lot will just reject the whole concept of sin as garbage, along with the imaginary fiend that made it.
I don't hate your god. Your god is a fictional character. That would be like hating Voldemort or Palpatine.

without feeling shame.
You mean we have learnt that sin is garbage and nothing to be ashamed of.
What is so shameful about wearing clothes made from 2 different materials?
What is so shameful about planting 2 seeds together?
What is so shameful about leaving your house on Saturday?
What is so shameful about not kissing God's ass?
What is so shameful about wanting something you don't have?
What is so shameful about not respective abusive parents or priests?
What is so shameful about thinking for yourself?

There is nothing intrinsically shameful about sin.
A sin is just what a bunch of ignorant, arrogant men decided shouldn't be allowed.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
You demand people don't insult your imaginary fiend, by accurately describing it, yet you go and spread all these lies about Satan.
What you are saying about Satan applies to God, not Satan.

No, he said Satan aplies satan, not God. As all we see that you are calling satan as god. This proves your being satanist/atheist. So do not claim your being a jew, because you are not, mister satanistinoz.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Jack, has not religious knowledge helped humanity, and again and again grown scientific knowledge? Let alone just helped folks every day.

What do you say to those that were the libraries of the old days? Those monks and centers of knowledge and power that built the shoulders you stand upon?

They are fools?

No. Of course not.

JackBlack

Jack, has not religious knowledge helped humanity
What religious knowledge?
I am yet to hear of any knowledge from religion. There is plenty about religion, like how abhorrent it is, but none from religion.
They have a load of nonsense, but no knowledge.

So no, religious knowledge hasn't helped anything.
Individuals which may have been religious helped grow scientific knowledge.
Likewise, loads of fictitious things can give people hope and help people every day.

But none of that makes religion true.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Do not insult my God

You are insulting it, because you are a satanist.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1