Another FE Victory! NASA/ISS has took step backward from claiming a fake sat IMG

• 28 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
I have announced the ISS's mistake here at 3 August, 2018.

This is a photo claimed by NASA from ISS as "a lake in Everest" in instagram.

When I open this topic, link was still valid:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ykFB6xNPr7/

As we see that, NASA from ISS reporting the view of a Lake in Evererst/Himalayas with a lake surrounded by ices.

But if you take care the commends, someones claim it as Lake Van in Turkey, that we very well know lake in Turkey.

Lets compare them:

ISS Himalayas photo vs Turkey Lake Van photo:

I've marked some similar points but in fact, there is numereous. Because they are already same place.

If you take care, more than half comments are talking about its being Lake Van in Turkey, but although all of objections, NASA still is holding this image on instagram and still continues to faking the world.

Shame on you mister NASA!

It has been reported by Doğukan Özkan, who the president of Turkish Flat Earth Society:

At the end of this fight, ISS has corrected his mistake by a thanks to social media users/Doğukan Özkan the Turkish flat earth team.

Also Doğukan has specially thanked all the supporters.

Issue in most known main news bulletin in Turkey:

Issue in most known newspaper in Turkey by Doğukans's presentation:

it is important to us that the victory we have contributed is victorious. but they will say, "This is not a victory." but they will say, "Even if this victory is not important". No, it is a victory and it is important for us. they said, "We made a mistake." this will open the way to the they say "we made mistakes" in other matters in the future.

Thanks for everybody who has supported this fight.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.

As we see that, NASA from ISS reporting the view of a Lake in Evererst/Himalayas with a lake surrounded by ices.

But if you take care the commends, someones claim it as Lake Van in Turkey, that we very well know lake in Turkey.

Lets compare them:

I've marked some similar points but in fact, there is numereous. Because they are already same place.

If you take care, more than half comments are talking about its being Lake Van in Turkey, but although all of objections, NASA still is holding this image on instagram and still continues to faking the world.

It has been reported by Doğukan Özkan, who the president of Turkish Flat Earth Society:

At the end of this fight, ISS has corrected his mistake by a thanks to social media users/Doğukan Özkan the Turkish flat earth team.

it is important to us that the victory we have contributed is victorious. but they will say, "This is not a victory." but they will say, "Even if this victory is not important". No, it is a victory and it is important for us. they said, "We made a mistake." this will open the way to the they say "we made mistakes" in other matters in the future.

That's it.  This proves it.  The Earth is Flat because an Astronaut misidentified a location he was looking at from the ISS.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
That's it.  This proves it.  The Earth is Flat because an Astronaut misidentified a location he was looking at from the ISS.

leave the keyboard at the ground and slowly move away. This thread for adults, is not suited the teenagers like you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

NotSoSkeptical

leave the keyboard at the ground and slowly move away. This thread for adults, is not suited the teenagers like you.

The only child is you, so take your own advice.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
Reported for manipulating the thread. We'll see what management does about manipulators/clones/bots.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
but they will say, "This is not a victory."

Yes, this is not a victory.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
but they will say, "This is not a victory."

Yes, this is not a victory.

Corrected. They have said.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

You'll be pleased to know they've now corrected the caption to read Lake Van in Turkey.

Victory indeed! :)

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
Certainly another victory for Globe Earth...

A wise person would know the difference between "mistake" and "fake"
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer

Mistake is their claim. The image they have published was a "frozen lake". It is obviously edited and whited to prove it is in Himalayas. Lake Van is not a frozen lake and its around not white. It was clearly a fake, if you agree, or do not.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Mistake is their claim. The image they have published was a "frozen lake". It is obviously edited and whited to prove it is in Himalayas. Lake Van is not a frozen lake and its around not white. It was clearly a fake, if you agree, or do not.

Lake Van, Turkey, winter:

https://matadornetwork.com/trips/9-gorgeous-landscapes-youll-find-turkey/?utm_source=Traverse&utm_campaign=72e1efb921-Traverse_7_2_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c4e20459d5-72e1efb921-77331277

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer

Lake Van, Turkey, winter:

https://matadornetwork.com/trips/9-gorgeous-landscapes-youll-find-turkey/?utm_source=Traverse&utm_campaign=72e1efb921-Traverse_7_2_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c4e20459d5-72e1efb921-77331277

You can find out almost every place in central hemicircle (northern hemisphere) like this in winter, like London, Paris, and anywhere around Europe. This doesn't make it as a frozen lake.

Google maps Lake Van satellite (unmanned aerial vehicle) image:

I can not see any white here.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
You can find out almost every place in central hemicircle (northern hemisphere) like this in winter, like London, Paris, and anywhere around Europe. This doesn't make it as a frozen lake.

First off, why is an FE'r producing a satellite image, I thought they were all fake?

Secondly, the image you present was taken in 2018, perhaps not in winter.

Third, you stated "Lake Van is not a frozen lake and its around not white". The image I presented above shows that it can be 'around is white'.

Lastly, tell this fisherman he's not standing on ice:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/pg/photo-gallery/fishing-on-frozen-lake-in-van

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer

First off, why is an FE'r producing a satellite image, I thought they were all fake?

Third, you stated "Lake Van is not a frozen lake and its around not white". The image I presented above shows that it can be 'around is white'.

No, he is not standing on ice. He is standing on a snowed ground.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
The original picture looks to contain liquid water.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

dutchy

NASA has almost reached religious status.
Their unquestioningly loyal flog will defend NASA with everything they have.

Good find wise !!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Awfully thin ground. Almost looks like 'ice'.

And to sokarul's point, where does the original mis-captioned image reference 'ice' or 'frozen'?

Lastly, if a mis-captioned photo out of perhaps 100's of thousands of satellite images is your 'smoking gun' proof for a flat earth, then, well, good luck with that.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
NASA was corrected by the Turkish Flat Earth Society.

Another FE victory!!!
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
NASA was corrected by the Turkish Flat Earth Society.

Another FE victory!!!

Whenever you did something better than it, you may get fun with it. Your only support is your breathing as a flat earth believer. I think you can do  something better.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

It’s ice
Be gentle

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
No! The ISS is the International Space Station so how could it have made a mistake?
I imagine here on earth put the wrong identification on a photo taken from the ISS, big deal!

Quote from: wise

So, someone made a mistake, so what? And you have never ever made a mistake?

But this is a major victory because you have confirmed the reality of the International Space Station!

Thanks so much for admitting that!

How much inane self-congratulatory crowing and calling for celebratory parades would ensue if members here acted the same way every time it was found that "wise and co." had at some point in the past published a mistake?

NotSoSkeptical

The Real Question you have to ask is why did "wise" post two topics about this in FE General.  The posting of this in the first place is making a big deal out of quite literally nothing (people make mistakes).  Posting it twice makes you look desperate.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=77476.0

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=77197.0

Rabinoz RIP

I have read a lot of your posts, and, just like flat earth, there doesn't seem to be any evidence at all that you are an adult.

Wise has compared  a satellite image from the ISS to a satellite image from Google Earth. Yes, I agree both are clearly satellite photos taken at different times of the year of Lake Van in Turkey. How very wise of this fact to be pointed out to us all, that different satellites take photos all around the Earth, all year round.

A 'Turkey' flat earth victory fer sure!

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not

Lets compare them:

How is a mastake considered a fake? I'm somewhat of a gun/police expert. At least I'd be considered one on this forum. If I misidentified a gun or police prodecure, that in no way proves that I'm a fake. Also, you're kinda missing the point. If the earth is flat and space travel isn't real, then how are they able to take such photos from that altitude? You can mathematically measure the distance that photo is taken.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

Mistake is their claim. The image they have published was a "frozen lake". It is obviously edited and whited to [try to] prove it is in [the] Himalayas. Lake Van is not a frozen lake and it [can't  be] white around it. It was clearly a fake.

Now that you've seen that Lake Van can be surrounded by snow I suppose you'll admit to making a mistake?

?

dutchy

:(

Is your life in such a pathetic state that you need to spam this forum James ?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
:(

Is your life in such a pathetic state that you need to spam this forum James ?
I looks like poor James has disappeared from the face of the earth along with all his posts. ;) I wonder why ;)?