Flat Earth Directly Benefits My Daily Life

• 193 Replies

rvlvr

Re: Flat Earth Directly Benefits My Daily Life
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2018, 11:47:31 PM »
I am in California, thats where I am. I'm traveling daily and not driving at all! I sure do appreciate all the money I am saving that would otherwise have been spent in ignorance. Thanks to those who spread truth like flat Earth! I even keep an employee commendation printout from the LA police department so if I ever get stopped, and the good officer needs to be educated in the rights of Americans, and lets me go without a fuss, he will get a wonderful mark on his employee record.
The cops in those YouTube videos do not seem too impressed by ”sovereign citizens”. Nor did the judge when a ”traveller” stood before him. Better be prepared for that eventuality.

« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2018, 08:48:28 AM »
I am in California, thats where I am. I'm traveling daily and not driving at all! I sure do appreciate all the money I am saving that would otherwise have been spent in ignorance. Thanks to those who spread truth like flat Earth! I even keep an employee commendation printout from the LA police department so if I ever get stopped, and the good officer needs to be educated in the rights of Americans, and lets me go without a fuss, he will get a wonderful mark on his employee record.
So, you've got no reply to my previous post?

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2018, 08:54:20 AM »
That's been tried and failed.  My guess is you are lying.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2018, 08:29:08 PM »

Your premise is amusing. It's your persistence that makes you hilarious.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2018, 08:45:54 PM »
A cop's opinion of sovereign citizens:
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2018, 09:05:06 PM »
Circling back to the original question, how exactly does any of this sovereign citizen stuff indicate the shape of the planet?  The topic is how FE benefits your life, but all that's been brought forward is some truly twisted understanding of how the law works.

Did I miss something?
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Macarios

« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2018, 11:52:28 PM »
You can travel as much as you want.
Drivers license is not about your travel.
It is about operating motorized vehicle (potentially dangerous equipment) while doing it.
Additionally, roads that you are using are regularly maintained.
Where from will come materials and road workers wages?
Would YOU maintain roads for free for others to use them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole USA was assembled as union of sovereign citizens.
There are no reasons to stand out of the union.
If some law is wrong, there are channels to change it.
To make it more fair for everyone equally.
If you are trying to make yourself "more equal" than others around you, it won't work.
Why would you be above "us mortals"?
As I said, if you think some law is not good, start the procedure of reconsidering it and changing as needed.
Understand what is wrong, formulate it well, and then call or mail your representative to explain the problem.
Meanwhile, the police will do what majority of citizens are paying them for.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flattening the Earth will not change the way people of the country organized themselves.
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2018, 12:06:28 AM »
If I never looked in to how deep the deception of NASA went I would never have come to do the things I do today.

I no longer pay vehicle registration, licensing, or insurance, because I am not required to.

I travel, and I do not drive, and it is because the Flat Earth movement opened my eyes to lies.

To those who think this is nonsense, I was at a red light with a police SUV loaded with shotguns and a criminal cage manned by two men in sunglasses right behind me who did absolutely nothing as they stared at my paper plate that I made on my computer with my cars manufacturer logo and a few other icons as well.

I have been traveling like this for quite some time, and have saved loads of money.

You can do this too, make sure to remove your license plates, as they display intent to "drive" and that you are a licensed "driver".

You have inspired me.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2018, 05:17:14 AM »
It is about operating motorized vehicle (potentially dangerous equipment) while doing it.

If you are trying to make yourself "more equal" than others around you, it won't work.
As I said, if you think some law is not good, start the procedure of reconsidering it and changing as needed.
Understand what is wrong, formulate it well, and then call or mail your representative to explain the problem.

Flattening the Earth will not change the way people of the country organized themselves.
The tax on gasoline pays for roads. Electric cars driven by libs are cheating the system.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2018, 07:26:51 AM »
Circling back to the original question, how exactly does any of this sovereign citizen stuff indicate the shape of the planet?  The topic is how FE benefits your life, but all that's been brought forward is some truly twisted understanding of how the law works.

Did I miss something?

It's part of the attitude. "They're all lying to us. Only I and a few others are smart enough to see through the lies. Because everyone has been taught that the earth is spherical, it must be flat! 'They' tell us we have to register our cars and pay a fee or we can't use them on public streets, but that's wrong because everything's a lie. Wake up! Listen to me!"
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2018, 08:09:15 AM »

Did I miss something?

It's part of the attitude. "They're all lying to us. Only I and a few others are smart enough to see through the lies. Because everyone has been taught that the earth is spherical, it must be flat! 'They' tell us we have to register our cars and pay a fee or we can't use them on public streets, but that's wrong because everything's a lie. Wake up! Listen to me!"
I think it's mostly that last sentence.

N30

• I can only show you the door.
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2018, 08:28:32 AM »

I am not above anyone.

I just know what the law says, and that seems to be a rarity these days.

Ask any cop if they know anything about jurisprudence, or the system they condemn people to deal with, and they almost always say "NO!"

Isnt that a problem? When law enforcement has no clue about anything that they are enforcing??

Just from Marcarios' statement, I can tell that either he does not know the law or is intentionally trying to deceive.

Operating a motor vehicle is not the same as traveling in a car.

Legally the definition of operate is...

Operate: To perform a function, or operation, or pro­duce an effect. See Operation.

Perform: A performance is the successful completion of a contractual duty.

So yes, Marcarios, you can travel and operate a vehicle at the same time, but to do so would mean you are completing a contract for compensation, and would require a license.

So! All those who wish to travel unencumbered and freely on our public roads, read the law!

Realize that we are being deceived and that our rights are slowly being taken away from us!

Take off your plates, send a letter to the DMV alerting them that their registration services are no longer required, and travel freely!

If you have the time, stop by your local police department and let them know what you are doing as well!

They are just people like anyone else and are not out to get you, and I hope that many police begin to claim their right to travel while off duty as well.

« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2018, 08:35:13 AM »

I am not above anyone.

Ask any cop if they know anything about jurisprudence, or the system they condemn people to deal with, and they almost always say "NO!"

Isnt that a problem? When law enforcement has no clue about anything that they are enforcing??

Just from Marcarios' statement, I can tell that either he does not know the law or is intentionally trying to deceive.

Operate: To perform a function, or operation, or pro­duce an effect. See Operation.

So yes, Marcarios, you can travel and operate a vehicle at the same time, but to do so would mean you are completing a contract for compensation, and would require a license.

So! All those who wish to travel unencumbered and freely on our public roads, read the law!

Realize that we are being deceived and that our rights are slowly being taken away from us!

Take off your plates, send a letter to the DMV alerting them that their registration services are no longer required, and travel freely!

If you have the time, stop by your local police department and let them know what you are doing as well!

They are just people like anyone else and are not out to get you, and I hope that many police begin to claim their right to travel while off duty as well.
Actually most cops are reasonably well versed in the law.
As for definitions, you are cherry picking one of multiple definitions to suit your purpose.  It doesn't work like that.
This approach has been tried and has failed.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2018, 09:53:53 AM »

I am not above anyone.

No, you think that you know what the law says.  Someone who is their own lawyer has a fool for a client.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2018, 10:27:57 AM »
 Jails are full of people who thought the law didn't apply to them.

...maybe you'll see someone you know.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Macarios

« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2018, 11:43:46 AM »

The tax on gasoline pays for roads. Electric cars driven by libs are cheating the system.

How much are oil companies paying people for this anti-electric propaganda?
As we don't know what they did 100 years ago to partnership between Ford and Edison and their project to make electric cars before WW1.
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

gay_Mum_ur

• yall gay af
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2018, 01:29:48 PM »
funny because you don't have a life
ya mums all gay af

Gumwars

« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2018, 06:07:39 PM »
I am not above anyone.

The base argument used by the FES, and you, is that somehow everyone else has been fooled by a system of conspiracy.  That only you and yours have "discovered" the truth and the rest of us are sheep being led to ignorance.  No, I'm quite sure you hold yourself in much higher esteem than the rest of us.

No, you don't.  You seem to have trouble with the very basic idea of what is a right and a privilege.  You've totally conflated the two in your thread here.  Driving/operating/using a car is not a right.  Being free to travel is.  The mode of conveyance may or may not be a right.  Do it on foot, its a right.  Use a vehicle, it is likely a privilege. 

Utter nonsense.  Law enforcement, which is what the police are, absolutely understand the laws they enforce, as well as any human can with all variation considered person to person.  To say that they don't is equivalent to stating that the police, everywhere and to the last, don't know their own job.  This is not a statement you can make with 100% certainty. 

Nice strawman you've got there. 

If anyone here is dumb enough to follow your advice, they deserve the deception you're peddling and the end result as well.  You are the deceiver here.  What's worse is that you believe your own ignorance of the topic.

This is probably the most disingenuous pile of rubbish, next to a proclamation that the Earth is a pancake, that I've come across on this forum.  I live in California too.  Please, do us a favor and make sure to record your next encounter with the CHP or local law enforcement.  I believe it will be an awesome addition to the pantheon of "sovereign citizens" that get owned on YouTube.  You'll find out in short order just how brilliant this idea of yours was. 
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

N30

« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2018, 06:34:07 PM »
I would just like to point out that opinions do not matter in regards to the law and the majority of opposing arguments in this thread are opinion.

I have posted definitions from the most widely used legal dictionary in the US which is backed by case law.

If I have made a mistake in my interpretations, please, point them out, rather than tell me over and over that I need a license to operate, drive, or use a vehicle, because as I have admitted, such statements are correct. Such activities do require a license, and doing so without one is breaking the law.

However, I do not drive, operate, or use a vehicle as defined by the law.

I do not transport, deliver, or carry persons or property with a vehicle.

I travel in my car for my own private needs using the public roads that are there primarily for such purposes.

Up until 1957 driver was defined by law simply as "one employed", and it still is today, but now it is hidden from the layman through a series of legalese terms.

https://thelawdictionary.org/driver/

The above link is from the 1910 edition of Blacks Law dictionary, but the definition remained unchanged until 1957.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2018, 06:48:26 PM »

Are you not transporting your own person and personal property with a vehicle?

I travel in my car for my own private needs using the public roads that are there primarily for such purposes.
Driving and traveling are not mutually exclusive.

Up until 1957 driver was defined by law simply as "one employed", and it still is today, but now it is hidden from the layman through a series of legalese terms.

The above link is from the 1910 edition of Blacks Law dictionary, but the definition remained unchanged until 1957.
If the definition changed in 1957, then how is the 1910 definition relevant?

Gumwars

« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2018, 06:50:46 PM »
From the California Vehicle Code:

VEHICLE CODE
SECTION 4850-4853

4850.  (a) The department, upon registering a vehicle, shall issue
to the owner two partially or fully reflectorized license plates or
devices for a motor vehicle, other than a motorcycle, and one
partially or fully reflectorized license plate or device for all
other vehicles required to be registered under this code.  The plates
or devices shall identify the vehicles for which they are issued for
the period of their validity.

Shall is interchangeable with "will".  This creates the enforcement that all vehicles owned in California, that will be used on public roads, must be registered and display that registration number (license plate number).  Two are issued to the owner for the purpose of display at the front and rear of the vehicle.

ARTICLE 1. Vehicles Subject to Registration [4000 - 4024]  ( Article 1 enacted by Stats. 1959, Ch. 3. )

(a) (1) A person shall not drive, move, or leave standing upon a highway, or in an offstreet public parking facility, any motor vehicle, trailer, semitrailer, pole or pipe dolly, or logging dolly, unless it is registered and the appropriate fees have been paid under this code or registered under the permanent trailer identification program, except that an off-highway motor vehicle which displays an identification plate or device issued by the department pursuant to Section 38010 may be driven, moved, or left standing in an offstreet public parking facility without being registered or paying registration fees.

(2) For purposes of this subdivision, “offstreet public parking facility” means either of the following:

(A) Any publicly owned parking facility.

(B) Any privately owned parking facility for which no fee for the privilege to park is charged and which is held open for the common public use of retail customers.

(3) This subdivision does not apply to any motor vehicle stored in a privately owned offstreet parking facility by, or with the express permission of, the owner of the privately owned offstreet parking facility.

(4) Beginning July 1, 2011, the enforcement of paragraph (1) shall commence on the first day of the second month following the month of expiration of the vehicle’s registration. This paragraph shall become inoperative on January 1, 2012.

(b) No person shall drive, move, or leave standing upon a highway any motor vehicle, as defined in Chapter 2 (commencing with Section 39010) of Part 1 of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code, that has been registered in violation of Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code.

(c) Subdivisions (a) and (b) do not apply to off-highway motor vehicles operated pursuant to Sections 38025 and 38026.5.

(d) This section does not apply, following payment of fees due for registration, during the time that registration and transfer is being withheld by the department pending the investigation of any use tax due under the Revenue and Taxation Code.

(e) Subdivision (a) does not apply to a vehicle that is towed by a tow truck on the order of a sheriff, marshal, or other official acting pursuant to a court order or on the order of a peace officer acting pursuant to this code.

(f) Subdivision (a) applies to a vehicle that is towed from a highway or offstreet parking facility under the direction of a highway service organization when that organization is providing emergency roadside assistance to that vehicle. However, the operator of a tow truck providing that assistance to that vehicle is not responsible for the violation of subdivision (a) with respect to that vehicle. The owner of an unregistered vehicle that is disabled and located on private property, shall obtain a permit from the department pursuant to Section 4003 prior to having the vehicle towed on the highway.

(g) (1) Pursuant to Section 4022 and to subparagraph (B) of paragraph (3) of subdivision (o) of Section 22651, a vehicle obtained by a licensed repossessor as a release of collateral is exempt from registration pursuant to this section for purposes of the repossessor removing the vehicle to his or her storage facility or the facility of the legal owner. A law enforcement agency, impounding authority, tow yard, storage facility, or any other person in possession of the collateral shall release the vehicle without requiring current registration and pursuant to subdivision (f) of Section 14602.6.

(2) The legal owner of collateral shall, by operation of law and without requiring further action, indemnify and hold harmless a law enforcement agency, city, county, city and county, the state, a tow yard, storage facility, or an impounding yard from a claim arising out of the release of the collateral to a licensee, and from any damage to the collateral after its release, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs associated with defending a claim, if the collateral was released in compliance with this subdivision.

(h) For purposes of this section, possession of a California driver’s license by the registered owner of a vehicle shall give rise to a rebuttable presumption that the owner is a resident of California.

This section details the requirement for registration of any vehicle that is left standing, driven, operated, or otherwise used on public roads.  The only exemption is for vehicles that are being stored, in private, either by arrangement by the owner or if they have been towed.

Simply put, N30, you are 100% wrong.

N30

« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2018, 07:50:24 PM »
Lol Again the crux of my argument is totally ignored.

My car is not a vehicle and I am not a driver.

As I posted in my original post, the California vehicle code defines a vehicle as a device.

It also defines a person as a person... or a business or corporation etc.

What is a device?

A device is a mechanical invention that is newly discovered that embraces the concept of non obviousness.

What is an invention?

A patentable device!

WELL, my car that I built is not patentable, nor is it newly discovered.

So, my car is not a device, and therefore not a vehicle.

Unless I register it as a vehicle which is required by law in order to drive.

But its a good thing I do not drive.

I travel.

« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2018, 08:05:36 PM »

As I posted in my original post, the California vehicle code defines a vehicle as a device.

What is a device?

A device is a mechanical invention that is newly discovered that embraces the concept of non obviousness.

What is an invention?

A patentable device!

I travel.

Now I want to hear your ideas about Federal and California income tax, and how you don't pay those either.

Gumwars

« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2018, 08:26:55 PM »

What is a device?

What is an invention?

A patentable device!

I travel.

No, you are ignoring the FACT that the CVC discusses a MOTOR VEHICLE, to avoid confusion regarding what the code applies to.  Your DISHONEST rambling and aversion of that fact, conflation of right and privilege, and avoidance of what the regluatory statutes state is the comedy here. 

You have provided a fact sheet that could come from anywhere.  I have provided a direct quotes from the CVC (https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov) and provides no mention of the applicability you've misquoted.  To be clear, this is the definition for "driver" provided in the code:

A “driver” is a person who drives or is in actual physical control of a vehicle. The term “driver” does not include the tillerman or other person who, in an auxiliary capacity, assists the driver in the steering or operation of any articulated firefighting apparatus.

"Is in actual physical control of a vehicle."  That would be you.

Here is the definition for vehicle in the CVC:

A “vehicle” is a device by which any person or property may be propelled, moved, or drawn upon a highway, excepting a device moved exclusively by human power or used exclusively upon stationary rails or tracks.

To focus narrowly upon the word "device" fails to address the quantification of said appliance within the context of the code.  Device, in the application above refers to what "may be propelled, moved, drawn upon a highway" with the only exceptions being the two given above.  To even attempt the dishonesty you are spouting means either you do not understand the word "context" or you have no grasp of how a sentence is structured.  To proclaim that "device" can only mean what you have given avoids reality:

From the Merriam-Webster Legal Dictionary

: something devised or contrived: such as
a (1) : plan, procedure, technique

a marketing device

mnemonic devices

(2) : a scheme to deceive : stratagem, trick
b : something fanciful, elaborate, or intricate in design
c : something (such as a figure of speech) in a literary work designed to achieve a particular artistic effect

irony and other literary devices

a plot device

d archaic : masque, spectacle
e : a conventional stage practice or means (such as a stage whisper) used to achieve a particular dramatic effect
f : a piece of equipment or a mechanism designed to serve a special purpose or perform a special function

i.e., smartphones and other electronic devices

or a hidden recording device

Of the definitions given, (f) appears to be what we are looking for.  But let's not stop there, what does the source you claim to pull from say about it?

An Invention or contrivance; any result of desigu; as iu the phrase”gambling device,” which means a machine or contrivance of any kind for the playing ofan unlawful game of chance or hazard. State v. Blackstoue, 115 Mo. 424, 22 S. W. 370.Also, a plan or project; a scheme to trick or deceive; a stratagem or artifice; as in thelaws relating to fraud and cheating. State v. Smith, 82 Minn. 342, 85 N. W. 12. Also anemblem, pictorial representation, or distinguishing mark or sign of any kind; as in thelaws prohibiting the marking of ballots used in public elections with “any device.” Baxterv. Ellis, 111 N. C. 124, 15 S. E. 938, 17 L. R. A. 382; Owens v. State, 04 Tex. 509;Steele v. Calhoun, 61 Miss. 556.In a statute against gaming devices, this term is to be understood as meaningsomething formed by design, a contrivance, an invention. It is to be distinguished from”substitute,” which means something put in the place of another tiling, or used insteadof something else. Henderson v. State, 59 Ala. 91.In patent law. A plan or contrivance, or an application, adjustment, shaping, or combinationof materials or members, for the purpose of accomplishing a particular resultor serving a particular use, chiefly by mechanical means and usually simple in characteror not highly complex, but involving the exercise of the Inventive faculty.

Hmmm, where's that rubbish you posted at the start?  This is also from Black's Law Dictionary...

From Webster's Law Dictionary

The definition of a device is a tool or technique used to do a task.

The task in this case is to convey person and/or property, the tool would be the vehicle.

As I stated prior, by all means, be an ignorant fool and tempt fate with the CHP.  Post the results on YouTube; I hope you have an account that can be monetized because it will likely be hilarious and might even cover the cost of your tow and incarceration. 

Gumwars

« Reply #114 on: April 07, 2018, 08:33:22 PM »
What does Black use as a definition for vehicle, while we're at it?

What is VEHICLE?

The word “vehicle” includes every description of carriage or other artificial contrivance used, or capable of being used, as a means of transportation on land. Rev. St. U. S. 5 4 (U. S. Comp. St 1901, P. 4).

Yeah, you travel alright.  In a vehicle, that requires a license plate, registration, proof of insurance, and with a valid driver's license while residing in the state of California.  Just like everybody else.  By all means, pretend the laws don't apply to you and eventually your luck will run out. 

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #115 on: April 07, 2018, 09:39:40 PM »
Can you describe the maneuver required to enter a freeway and transition to the #4 lane?
When do you accelerate? For how long?

If you do it wrong you will crash! Twerps!

It is impossible to exit the freeway and return home.

Visit his popular website:   www.N30demonstratesFelatio.com

« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2018, 11:39:51 PM »
I would just like to point out that opinions do not matter in regards to the law and the majority of opposing arguments in this thread are opinion.

I have posted definitions from the most widely used legal dictionary in the US which is backed by case law.

If I have made a mistake in my interpretations, please, point them out, rather than tell me over and over that I need a license to operate, drive, or use a vehicle, because as I have admitted, such statements are correct. Such activities do require a license, and doing so without one is breaking the law.

But I have pointed them out and you have ignored them.  You choose one of several definitions and pretend like that is the only possible one.  You ignore all the others.  You ignore the fact that this has been tried and failed numerous times.
And the law is literally all about opinion. It's why we have courts.  The courts give their opinion of what the law is supposed to mean. 

N30

« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2018, 07:20:09 AM »

A “driver” is a person who drives or is in actual physical control of a vehicle. The term “driver” does not include the tillerman or other person who, in an auxiliary capacity, assists the driver in the steering or operation of any articulated firefighting apparatus.

"Is in actual physical control of a vehicle."  That would be you.

Actually, control is defined in law as the direct or indirect power to direct management or policies.

Which people do when they register their car as a vehicle at the DMV.

Their car becomes paperwork because they signed a contract and therefore they are able to control its policies and management.

I rescinded my contract and no longer control a vehicle.

I travel in my car.

N30

« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2018, 07:32:20 AM »

What is VEHICLE?

The word “vehicle” includes every description of carriage or other artificial contrivance used, or capable of being used, as a means of transportation on land. Rev. St. U. S. 5 4 (U. S. Comp. St 1901, P. 4).

Yeah, you travel alright.  In a vehicle, that requires a license plate, registration, proof of insurance, and with a valid driver's license while residing in the state of California.  Just like everybody else.  By all means, pretend the laws don't apply to you and eventually your luck will run out.

Transportation is defined in the US code and by Blacks law as trade or commerce.

If my car is not capable of being used for commerce, since it is not registered, it is not a vehicle.

« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2018, 08:53:03 AM »

What is VEHICLE?

Transportation is defined in the US code and by Blacks law as trade or commerce.

If my car is not capable of being used for commerce, since it is not registered, it is not a vehicle.
You are picking one of several definitions.  There are others that apply to you.  Again, this has been tried and does not hold up.