What is the purpose of the Flat Earth lie?

• 52 Replies
What is the purpose of the Flat Earth lie?
« on: May 08, 2017, 01:22:17 PM »
I've seen through, and judging by the comments here, most others have also seen through the deliberate attempts to deceive on posted FE videos.

The various memes and videos that so many FE people refer to often have quite clever manipulations in their presentation - almost like stage magician techniques in their approaches. Diversion and deflection. These aren't accidents or mistakes.

As an example, the subject matter I'm interested in is aviation. I am a qualified pilot and I know through my practical training and theory study, along with real world experience, that the earth is round.

Many FE people try to use aviation aspects as a "proof" which can decieve the less knowledgeable. I've had pretty much all of my comments deleted from YouTube videos when challenging flat earthers that claim to be pilots. I will confidently make the statement that there are no pilots that believe in flat earth (if you think you know of one, please point me in their direction and I will call them out like I have done with all the other liars).

So for me there is a deliberate attempt to deceive taking place. But why? Is it simply to generate clickbait revenue on those YouTube videos? Is it an academic experiment into gullibility? Is it a huge excercise in trolling? Is it a psyop to undermine and discredit conspiracy theorists in the event they stumble across something that actually is true?

Why the flat earth lie?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 01:23:48 PM by kennykirklan »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: What is the purpose of the Flat Earth lie?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 01:24:47 PM »
We are not affiliated with any FE youtubers. They come here to advertise their (usually shit) videos sometimes, but they are separate from the FES.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 01:43:49 PM »

As an example, the subject matter I'm interested in is aviation. I am a qualified pilot and I know through my practical training and theory study, along with real world experience, that the earth is round.

This is not a pilot forum. Why are you here?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 02:22:25 PM »
I've seen through, and judging by the comments here, most others have also seen through the deliberate attempts to deceive on posted FE videos.

The various memes and videos that so many FE people refer to often have quite clever manipulations in their presentation - almost like stage magician techniques in their approaches. Diversion and deflection. These aren't accidents or mistakes.

Many FE people try to use aviation aspects as a "proof" which can decieve the less knowledgeable. I've had pretty much all of my comments deleted from YouTube videos when challenging flat earthers that claim to be pilots. I will confidently make the statement that there are no pilots that believe in flat earth (if you think you know of one, please point me in their direction and I will call them out like I have done with all the other liars).

So for me there is a deliberate attempt to deceive taking place. But why? Is it simply to generate clickbait revenue on those YouTube videos? Is it an academic experiment into gullibility? Is it a huge excercise in trolling? Is it a psyop to undermine and discredit conspiracy theorists in the event they stumble across something that actually is true?

Why the flat earth lie?

Why the kennykirklan lie? What is your purpose?

There is many, many pilots are believing the earths to be flat. I know that because a lot of them asking me for "true routes" after they saw nonsences on the maps.

They are afraid of being excluded at the same time. This is the afraiding most of flat earth believers have. Because the Inquisition is working against those who believe in flat earth. So they keep their identity secret.

Why is round lie?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 02:27:09 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 04:35:39 PM »

Why the flat earth lie?

Why the kennykirklan lie? What is your purpose?

There is many, many pilots are believing the earths to be flat. I know that because a lot of them asking me for "true routes" after they saw nonsences on the maps.

They are afraid of being excluded at the same time. This is the afraiding most of flat earth believers have. Because the Inquisition is working against those who believe in flat earth. So they keep their identity secret.

Why is round lie?

Rubbish

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 04:49:09 PM »

Why is round lie?

Perhaps I was slightly quick off the mark in my previous reponse. As a demonstration of your knowledge, perhaps you could supply me a "true route" from any general aviation airfield of your choosing in the south of England to any general aviation airfield of your choosing in the north of France? I will fly the route you plan and feed back to this forum with video evidence to show whether it was a success.

I don't think you'll do that though. I don't think you've supplied any pilot any routes. To me, at least, you've revealed yourself as a liar.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 04:51:26 PM by kennykirklan »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 05:03:55 PM »

Perhaps I was slightly quick off the mark in my previous reponse. As a demonstration of your knowledge, perhaps you could supply me a "true route" from any general aviation airfield of your choosing in the south of England to any general aviation airfield of your choosing in the north of France? I will fly the route you plan and feed back to this forum with video evidence to show whether it was a success.

Still not an aviation forum.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 08:30:56 PM »

Why is round lie?

I don't think you'll do that though. I don't think you've supplied any pilot any routes. To me, at least, you've revealed yourself as a liar.

Watch out. Inky's got a FE map made from data of flight times from various places and he'll take you on. I seen it. It looks kinda like a Picasso interpretation of an actual map, but it's real.

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 10:05:37 PM »

Why the flat earth lie?

I'm not a flat earther.

What I do is that I download their youtube videos and anybody else's videos. It could be about homeopathy, religion like christianity, a news youtube channel, creationism and Noah’s bulldink story. I did one recently on the Shroud of Turin because the guy disabled comments and ratings and he talks none sense and avoids counter arguments.

I edit the video. I add comments wherever I see a problem.
I also leave the ***comment section open and ratings open***. It is in the spirit of science to keep the discussion going.

I was wondering myself whether it was a big joke. From what I see, some people really believe it and it is because of Judaism/the bible. They also believe that there is an invisible dome around the Earth and you can’t go into outer space.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2017, 11:05:37 PM »
There is a school of thought out there that says flat Earth is an lie deliberately promoted by NASA (you know, evil bad guys, boo hiss etc etc) to make conspiracy theorists examining other issues look stupid. Personally I don't think they need the help.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2017, 12:13:14 AM »

It's not an astronomy, physics, photography, cartography, etc forum either. I'm not taking about aviation in isolation, I'm talking about and challenging  flat earth. Just so happens aviation is a related topic that crops up frequently in attempts to prove/disprove FE.

?

dutchy

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 12:20:03 AM »
There is a school of thought out there that says flat Earth is an lie deliberately promoted by NASA (you know, evil bad guys, boo hiss etc etc) to make conspiracy theorists examining other issues look stupid. Personally I don't think they need the help.
NASA has presented so many of their own imbeciles commenting on spacetravel. And the recent highlight was Don Petitt, claiming it is an extremely painfull process to rebuilt the destroyed Apollo technologies to go to the moon, but going to mars is what humans do.
The blind globers/NASA fanboys think it is a rational comment and there is nothing wrong with it whatsoever.
Nasa is streching the boundaries all the time, can even fake an earth-space-earth live performance that defies all scientific laws of acoustics.

I have to say, deep down i admire NASA, they are the champs of deceite and their marketing department is top notch.
When they ask their fanboy lemmings to jump off a cliff (figuratively), they probably  will, because they defend their absurdities till the very end.
You are sadly the result of deep programming and you will be jumping up and down when the rocket with a few crammed addults inside is launched with a destination to mars.......
Is's your ''REKALL''...inevitable

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 12:27:18 AM »

Why the flat earth lie?

It's much more complex than a simple lie.
From looking around on other areas of the discussion boards particularly those aimed at flat earthers you will see that much of what they believe is religiously motivated and can generally described as anti-science. According to some of their number the bible says the earth is flat, and for them that's all the proof they need. The approach they take is quite akin to young earth creationists in that they try to discredit science by the use of pseudo science. While young earth creationists discredit any branch of science that demonstrates the age of the earth, FE believers will discredit any branch of science that proves its spherical nature. There is some overlap in that many FE don't believe in the existance of fossils for example.
The situation becomes more complex in that the many conspiracies they have had to create to support their belief has attracted those types who are easily duped and will gobble up any fringe belief that will make them feel they have one up over the common people who are, as they see it, "controlled by government forces"
What FE actually believe is a bit of a moveable feast but it can be summarised as follows:

Believe the earth is flat
Believe NASA is involves in some gigantic financial extortion project
Believe all the world's space agencies are a fraud
Believe space flight is a hoax
Believe satellites don't exist
Believe gravity is a hoax
Belive both the sun and moon are much smaller than we have been told
Believe the nature universe is not as we have been led to believe
Believe in a worldwide academic conspiracy involving millions of people
Believe in a worldwide conspiracy involving all world governments

There are a number who also subscribe to the following
Believe fossils are a hoax
Believe history as we know it has been forged
Belive in perpetual motion machines
Believe in things like channelling where knowledge is recieved almost telepathically

The fact that all of their beliefs can easily be overturned they stick religiously 'to their guns' regardless. I think they are a manifestation of the anti-enlightenment, ant-science, believe anything you want movements that have sprung up in the last 20 years. It has been powered in part by the growth in the web and its thirst for any kind of fake news or what could be described as weird shit.

The FE people on this forum fall into four main types;
The front line soldiers who will argue over any anti FE post
The behind the scenes theorists who seldom comment but lurk 'wisely' in the background
The theorists who dream up the whacky beliefs
The mad hangers on who will readily gobble up any nonesense.

Even although the nature of our planet has been well know for hundreds of years and more recently photographed, videoed and live streamed from space 24/7 their belief in its 'flatness remains unshakable'. Why?......your guess s as good as mine.

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2017, 12:29:10 AM »
NASA has presented so many of their own imbeciles commenting on spacetravel. And the recent highlight was Don Petitt, claiming it is an extremely painfull process to rebuilt the destroyed Apollo technologies to go to the moon, but going to mars is what humans do.
The blind globers/NASA fanboys think it is a rational comment and there is nothing wrong with it whatsoever.
Nasa is streching the boundaries all the time, can even fake an earth-space-earth live performance that defies all scientific laws of acoustics.

I have to say, deep down i admire NASA, they are the champs of deceite and their marketing department is top notch.
When they ask their fanboy lemmings to jump off a cliff (figuratively), they probably  will, because they defend their absurdities till the very end.
You are sadly the result of deep programming and you will be jumping up and down when the rocket with a few crammed addults inside is launched with a destination to mars.......

See what I mean.....discredit NASA somehow for them discredits the shape of the earth. But what I say what about the other 30 plus world wide space agencies?

Note also the use of language..implying we are all duped and only they can see the truth! Impossible to reason with.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 12:31:01 AM by Lonegranger »

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2017, 12:58:20 AM »
There is a school of thought out there that says flat Earth is an lie deliberately promoted by NASA (you know, evil bad guys, boo hiss etc etc) to make conspiracy theorists examining other issues look stupid.

Something in this IMO.

Do you really think the US goverment had nothing to do with MLK or JFK?

Really?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 01:25:37 AM »

It's not an astronomy, physics, photography, cartography, etc forum either. I'm not taking about aviation in isolation, I'm talking about and challenging  flat earth. Just so happens aviation is a related topic that crops up frequently in attempts to prove/disprove FE.

Didn't work the last 42,397 times.

Perhaps you are special? The one?

*yawn*

Try asking a question like you want an answer.
Not a belligerent rant calling us ignorant morons.

Your huff and puff demeanor makes you look antagonistic.

Keep in mind . . . you are not important.

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2017, 02:05:56 AM »

Didn't work the last 42,397 times.

Perhaps you are special? The one?

*yawn*

Try asking a question like you want an answer.
Not a belligerent rant calling us ignorant morons.

Your huff and puff demeanor makes you look antagonistic.

Keep in mind . . . you are not important.

Not sure how you think I'm ranting and I haven't called anyone ignorant or moronic.

I've asked a clear question that I'm genuinely interested in the answer of - and there's some good clear responses here.

Deflecting the conversation/question to make it personal about someone seems to be the modus operandi on this site when no other legimate response is possible.

We are all important.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2017, 02:30:27 AM »

Not sure how you think I'm ranting and I haven't called anyone ignorant or moronic.

I've asked a clear question that I'm genuinely interested in the answer of - and there's some good clear responses here.

Deflecting the conversation/question to make it personal about someone seems to be the modus operandi on this site when no other legimate response is possible.

We are all important.

Why the flat earth lie?

Subtle, but there. 

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2017, 04:18:05 AM »

We are all important.

Why the flat earth lie?

Subtle, but there.

My intention isn't to insult anyone that honestly expresses their opinions and beliefs. If it comes across that way then I apologise.

It's the deliberate liars and manipulators that I'm referring to. They are obvious to me when they attempt to use a subject I know about to create flat earth deceit. It's why I focus on aviation - it's what I know.

My logical mind says that if people use aviation to create flat earth lies, they must be using other subjects to deceive too.

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2017, 05:56:40 AM »
There is a school of thought out there that says flat Earth is an lie deliberately promoted by NASA (you know, evil bad guys, boo hiss etc etc) to make conspiracy theorists examining other issues look stupid.

Something in this IMO.

Really?

The above statement is a prime example of their thinking, in that nothing can happen that is not conspiratorial in nature......the truth is not quite enough....there has to be something else.

What I find most interesting is that flat earth believers never employ this kind of Sceptical thinking when it comes to areas of flat earth belief?

The size of the moon...the size of the sun...plus all the gaping holes in the notion of the flat earth is ok.....but the assassination of JFK......oh there has to be some plot!!

Wtf...how about some sceptical consistency.

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2017, 06:08:03 AM »

Something in this IMO.

Really?

The above statement is a prime example of their thinking, in that nothing can happen that is not conspiratorial in nature......the truth is not quite enough....there has to be something else.

What I find most interesting is that flat earth believers never employ this kind of Sceptical thinking when it comes to areas of flat earth belief?

The size of the moon...the size of the sun...plus all the gaping holes in the notion of the flat earth is ok.....but the assassination of JFK......oh there has to be some plot!!

Wtf...how about some sceptical consistency.

I think his comment was a clumsy attempt to divert this thread into a different route.

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2017, 06:44:05 AM »

What's wrong with what he said?
Yes, it is a painful process to rebuild anything technological.
If you think it isn't, choose something "advanced" from the early 20th century and build it. Let's see how long it will take you and how much it will cost.
For example a TV.
If you can't do it, ask some television company to build one of their old models from the 1950s. They won't do it because it is costly and pointless.

The problem is that you guys are into meaningless words rather than the measurable.
Saying something is hard to do is meaningless. Everything is relative.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2017, 07:24:03 AM »

You prove my point nicely. Thanks.

Oh, and calling people who disagree with you 'NASA fanboys' says much more about you than the people you aim it at. If all you have as a proof of any of your arguments is "You support an organisation in which I have an unfounded mistrust, therefore you are wrong", then it's a piss poor excuse of a proof.

I for one am no fan of NASA. It's a bureaucracy that distributes money, that's all. It was pretty much responsible for the deaths of 14 astronauts thanks to its poor management. I am not American, I have no loyalty to it or its government. If people have a problem with NASA and its paymasters vote for someone else. What I am is loyal to facts, research and knowledge. You have a very tenuous grasp on these, if a grasp at all.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

?

dutchy

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2017, 12:20:16 PM »
whatever floats your boat............
Oh, and calling people who disagree with you 'NASA fanboys' says much more about you than the people you aim it at.
It is a very mild expression, contrary to what flatearth believers have to bear.
If all you have as a proof of any of your arguments is "You support an organisation in which I have an unfounded mistrust, therefore you are wrong", then it's a piss poor excuse of a proof.
If you would come down from your high horse then you would realise that's a poor reflection of what i say and think about NASA.
I for one am no fan of NASA. It's a bureaucracy that distributes money, that's all. It was pretty much responsible for the deaths of 14 astronauts thanks to its poor management. I am not American, I have no loyalty to it or its government. If people have a problem with NASA and its paymasters vote for someone else. What I am is loyal to facts, research and knowledge. You have a very tenuous grasp on these, if a grasp at all.
Let me explain so you can have a better understanding about my point of view.

NASA is THE space agency that receives all (my) stick, because i do not consider the Chinese and the Russians discuss worthy and ESA and the Japanese to insignificant to bother. And the private sector is the most amusing ''stage play'' on all accounts that i won't bother with them either. One observation,....they sure know how to postpone the promise to bring normal civilians into orbit on a regular basis. ''Sick and tired'' of all those private charlatans who are going for the same goal for decades now, but fail miserably after making unfounded promisses time and time again and, so it seems..... a lot of money in the process.
Based on the footage online from Russian Cosmonauts and the communist propaganda apparatus..the obvious fakery was far below their American counterpart and the recent Chinese ''man in orbit'' and chang'e-3 moonlander footage is also pathetic.
The cheering Chinese, both among the general public and those in mission control are to bizare for words. If humans can no longer see it when people fake real emotions and other state controled propaganda then i can certainly not open their eyes.
Kim Yong-un and his applauding North-Korean ''puppets'' and the Chinese in mission control are a perfect example of party indoctrinated reactions.
The chances are very small that we will ever find out what weapons Kim Jong-Un really has, or what space achievements China has under it's belt.
More so i think it is telling that we hardly hear anything about Chinese (fake)space exploration on the evening news, but the moment Kim Jong-Un is farting it will be heard during primetime.

Therefor i only focuss on NASA, because they have the longest history and achievements and Walt Disney+ Hollywood around the corner.

The Chinese and their space program is a hot potato that Western media avoids like the plague, because the Chinese aren't that good in faking and the West knows it.
But the Chinese don't want us to interfere, because they could damage America on more than one account, just like the Russians did...threatening recently in public to reveal the Apollo fakery when the Americans would act hostile after the annexation of Crimea.
And we see that the Russian still have Crimea without much objection other than some initial barking from the West.

And your grasp on reality is based mainly on hearsay ....mine is too, but to indicate that you are on the real ''scientific side'' of matters is extremely poor.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 01:41:10 PM by dutchy »

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2017, 06:39:58 PM »
NASA was established in 1958.  The notion of a Round Earth predates that by a bit .... say, around two millenia.  The notion of a Round Earth was already in vogue when Dante wrote his Divine Comedy in the 13th century, even though nobody (in Europe) then knew what continents or islands were on the opposite side of the globe.  So NASA didn't invent the story of a round earth.  And it doesn't make sense for Eisenhower and Congress to set up NASA just to promote a hoax about the shape of the planet.  And it doesn't make sense that for centuries before then no country, no government, and no scientist asserted that the earth was flat if it really were flat.

You see the Flat Earth notion promoted here by people who sometimes have some talent in a science other than astrophysics ... maybe chemistry or geology or even math.  But they step out of the zone of comfort - and out of their realm of expertise - to try to trump all the other Smart People by 'proving' that everyone else was wrong about the configuration of the earth.  Frankly this didn't matter much before the middle of the 20th century, because the details of the earth's shape were not a crucial concern to most people, and most people traveled only so far in their lives that it wouldn't have mattered to them if the earth were flat or round or saddle-shaped.  However, the space race, international communications, and intercontinental missiles have impressed upon most of us the importance of knowing the shape and size of this planet and perhaps also some of the details of outer space. 

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2017, 08:02:41 PM »
whatever floats your boat............

Let me ask you a question.
When planes fly around the globe, they actually go in circles around the North pole, according to you?

onebigmonkey

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2017, 09:33:37 PM »
NASA is THE space agency that receives all (my) stick, because i do not consider the Chinese and the Russians discuss worthy and ESA and the Japanese to insignificant to bother.

They will be tremendously disappointed by your lack of faith. Japan's lunar mission produced some of the best lunar surface imagery and surface models. You also forgot India, whose photographs are second only to the LRO in detail in places.

And the private sector is the most amusing ''stage play'' on all accounts that i won't bother with them either. One observation,....they sure know how to postpone the promise to bring normal civilians into orbit on a regular basis. ''Sick and tired'' of all those private charlatans who are going for the same goal for decades now, but fail miserably after making unfounded promisses time and time again and, so it seems..... a lot of money in the process.
Based on the footage online from Russian Cosmonauts and the communist propaganda apparatus..the obvious fakery was far below their American counterpart and the recent Chinese ''man in orbit'' and chang'e-3 moonlander footage is also pathetic.

Your lack of belief in China, or Russia's space research is as poor an indicator of fakery as your distrust of NASA.

Russian and Chinese imagery on the moon is an exact match for every other image you can find regardless of its source. I know this because I've looked at them all and done a considerable amount of research with them. What have you done?

The cheering Chinese, both among the general public and those in mission control are to bizare for words. If humans can no longer see it when people fake real emotions and other state controled propaganda then i can certainly not open their eyes.
Kim Yong-un and his applauding North-Korean ''puppets'' and the Chinese in mission control are a perfect example of party indoctrinated reactions.
The chances are very small that we will ever find out what weapons Kim Jong-Un really has, or what space achievements China has under it's belt.
More so i think it is telling that we hardly hear anything about Chinese (fake)space exploration on the evening news, but the moment Kim Jong-Un is farting it will be heard during primetime.

Lack of primetime news coverage is no indicator that nothing is happening.

Therefor i only focuss on NASA, because they have the longest history and achievements and Walt Disney+ Hollywood around the corner.

The Chinese and their space program is a hot potato that Western media avoids like the plague, because the Chinese aren't that good in faking and the West knows it.

The western media do not avoid China's space research - China doesn't tell everyone about it. Whenever they announce something it gets covered, otherwise how come you know so much about it?

But the Chinese don't want us to interfere, because they could damage America on more than one account, just like the Russians did...threatening recently in public to reveal the Apollo fakery when the Americans would act hostile after the annexation of Crimea.
And we see that the Russian still have Crimea without much objection other than some initial barking from the West.

That is a deliberate misinterpretation of reality, and not what was said by the Russians. Quote the exact words used.

And your grasp on reality is based mainly on hearsay ....mine is too, but to indicate that you are on the real ''scientific side'' of matters is extremely poor.

No, my views are backed up by a lot of research. Years of reading on the subject and putting in a lot of effort into looking at the material that is available and making my own judgement on it. Piles of books and research material, comparison of photo after photo, contemporaneous records and documents, all gone over with a fine toothed comb and every single piece of the puzzle matches without exception. What have you done?

?

dutchy

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2017, 12:04:05 AM »
They will be tremendously disappointed by your lack of faith. Japan's lunar mission produced some of the best lunar surface imagery and surface models. You also forgot India, whose photographs are second only to the LRO in detail in places.
I gave them their fair chance, but studying the footage of the moonlanding artifacts and the end result was a waste of time and perfectly alligned in what one would expect from a cover up.
To little quality proof to make a real statement, enough blurs and dots to satisfy Apollo believers. I could have told them beforehand to go closer, or take a better pixel camera, because this way the result would not add anything at all. Of course believers were enthousiastic about the pixels that showed nothing. Like mental programs where people see their 'mummy' reflected in a blob of paint.
Japanese space exploration is in the pockets of the US , after this extremely obvious 'apollo artifacts' epos.
Your lack of belief in China, or Russia's space research is as poor an indicator of fakery as your distrust of NASA.

Russian and Chinese imagery on the moon is an exact match for every other image you can find regardless of its source. I know this because I've looked at them all and done a considerable amount of research with them. What have you done?
The colors, the ingredients of the moon soil are different in the Chinese 'findings'.
The Apollo moon does not reflect the Chang'e 3 moon. As if we are dealing with two entirely different places. And the same goes for Russian ouctures of earth from outerspace.
Please spare me the lame explainations, which i have read, because no repair job can make me believe that Chang'e 3 was at the same place as Apollo. I am happy to have my own eyes still......
Lack of primetime news coverage is no indicator that nothing is happening.
If it wasn't for the internet i wouldn't know much about Chinese space explorations.
I understand why tv news doesn't want to cover it, because the propaganda, fakery, indoctrinated cheering puppets are clear signs that something is wrong...... terribly wrong.
Therefore it has been ignored, while far less insignificant discoveries are receiving the spotlight...... from every corner around the world. Solar car races, polar exploration, but not the Chinese in space..... 
The western media do not avoid China's space research - China doesn't tell everyone about it. Whenever they announce something it gets covered, otherwise how come you know so much about it?

Solely from the internet,....  heck i really didn't know about the first Chinese in orbit if it wasn't for the internet.
That is a deliberate misinterpretation of reality, and not what was said by the Russians. Quote the exact words used.
Of course the Russians gave hints as subtle as possible....    enough for the USA to take notice. The fact that hints were given in public says enough... and i gave you a translation of the message.

No, my views are backed up by a lot of research. Years of reading on the subject and putting in a lot of effort into looking at the material that is available and making my own judgement on it. Piles of books and research material, comparison of photo after photo, contemporaneous records and documents, all gone over with a fine toothed comb and every single piece of the puzzle matches without exception. What have you done?
I don't think i have done as much as you, but i think i have studied the spacerace for at least five years and to me the fakery becomes more obvious by the day.
The debunkers like Clavius and the mythbusters helped me a lot indrifting away from the official story . If you try to explain every detail ( from earth) without ever acknowledging any errors in the footage or the official story than it weakens your attempts in the very end.
Even those who believe in Apollo comment on clear aspects of fakery in the photography.
But the diehard amature NASA fans have defended each and every bit of the official story....
Thanks to them i can see through the fakery now.....  because it's a religious way of dealing with outsidersand their critics.
Far more clever would be to acknowledge some obvious fakery with convinient explainations. But no, each and every bit of Apollo data was real, authentic and genuine, not updated in time, not changed, not deliberately destroyed, etc...

It is beyond absurd really....

Sorry typing quikly from an Ipad does my grammar no good...... i have to work now..
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 12:08:59 AM by dutchy »

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2017, 06:58:31 AM »
Why the FE fixation with NASA? If the earth were flat then that's got far greater ramifications than a lying agency.

Maybe NASA do lie. Maybe they lie to syphon off funds for black budgets used in covert military tech/engagements. Could be a whole bunch of reasons they lie - if they do that is.

Are you able to decouple NASA and Flat Earth in your thinking? The former has only been around since the 1950s, the latter millennia.

If the earth is flat, there's bigger fish to fry than NASA.

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2017, 08:07:48 AM »
I gave them their fair chance, but studying the footage of the moonlanding artifacts and the end result was a waste of time and perfectly alligned in what one would expect from a cover up.
To little quality proof to make a real statement, enough blurs and dots to satisfy Apollo believers. I could have told them beforehand to go closer, or take a better pixel camera, because this way the result would not add anything at all. Of course believers were enthousiastic about the pixels that showed nothing. Like mental programs where people see their 'mummy' reflected in a blob of paint.
Japanese space exploration is in the pockets of the US , after this extremely obvious 'apollo artifacts' epos.

Wait. Don't flat earther's believe that there are no satellites and no one even reached space?

Why even bother commenting on the pixel resolution of their images?
You guys claim that all these NASA pictures are photoshopped and yet you studied them?

Just say that you believe in the bible and there is a glass dome. End of story.

To little quality proof to make a real statement

But if it was of higher quality, you would claim that it was done in photoshop.

The flat earther's response booklet goes like this:
1. If image is of good quality, don't mention the quality. Just state that it is photoshopped
2. Ask for a continuous 24h video. If he then gives you a link, state that it is some edited video.
3. If a low resolution photo or video of the moon surface is given, say that you studied it and that they should get a high resolution camera. (Why you would study the photos? After all, you claim that everything coming from them is photoshopped).
In the eventuality that a higher resolution image is provided, go to #1.
4. Also, state that the radiation level in the Van Allen belt is very high. The information comes from NASA and we trust them, but also, don’t trust them.
5. Mention the NASA logo from time to time. Say that it has a serpent’s tongue.
6. Throw Illuminati and mason.
7. Tell them that planes that fly around the globe have a gyroscope on board and that it does not turn. If the Earth was a globe, they would turn.
Also, tell them that when planes fly around the globe are actually going around in circles around the North pole. (Don’t mention the gyroscope thingy. Maybe the rounder earther won’t notice.)
8. Don’t mention that the reason you believe in a flat earth and a dome are the jews. Mention it when space telescope data, amateur pictures of satellites are provided. Mention that there is a dome and you can’t go into space.