...yet another dumb video by Jeranism...

• 128 Replies

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: ...yet another dumb video by Jeranism...
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2015, 12:54:52 PM »
I love it. jeranism once again proves that he has no idea how the round earth model actually works. I suspect that many flat earthers don't believe the round earth simply because they don't understand it. jeranism also does not believe in evolution, but it is clear from his video about it that he does not understand how evolution works.

It's normal not to accept something you don't understand, but you aren't even making an effort to understand.

"Guys, if I throw a chalk at a board, what are the chances of it writing "God"? NONE! Thus, evolution is wrong!". Only there is a chance, if you throw many chalkboards. Evolution isn't about the one chalkboard but the combinations of many.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Poko

« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2015, 07:40:55 PM »
I love it. jeranism once again proves that he has no idea how the round earth model actually works. I suspect that many flat earthers don't believe the round earth simply because they don't understand it. jeranism also does not believe in evolution, but it is clear from his video about it that he does not understand how evolution works.

It's normal not to accept something you don't understand, but you aren't even making an effort to understand.

"Guys, if I throw a chalk at a board, what are the chances of it writing "God"? NONE! Thus, evolution is wrong!". Only there is a chance, if you throw many chalkboards. Evolution isn't about the one chalkboard but the combinations of many.

I was referring more to the fact that in his video he says "If we evolved from apes, why are there still apes?". This question is obviously malformed and shows that the person asking it has no idea how evolution works. The wrongness of the question is manyfold. First of all, humans did not evolve from apes. Humans are apes. Second, our ancestors are not modern-day apes. Humans and other apes share a common ancestor. It is this common ancestor which should no longer exist, and in fact does not.
"In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection." - Hugo Rossi

Pezevenk

« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2015, 01:11:57 AM »

I was referring more to the fact that in his video he says "If we evolved from apes, why are there still apes?". This question is obviously malformed and shows that the person asking it has no idea how evolution works. The wrongness of the question is manyfold. First of all, humans did not evolve from apes. Humans are apes. Second, our ancestors are not modern-day apes. Humans and other apes share a common ancestor. It is this common ancestor which should no longer exist, and in fact does not.

I just remembered about that! Boy was it facepalm worthy!

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

?

tappet

« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2015, 01:24:42 AM »
Humans are apes.
You certainly are!!
Human= bi peddled primate.
I am and will always be a man.

Pezevenk

« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2015, 01:33:46 AM »
Humans are apes.
You certainly are!!

"Bi-peddled" lol

Sorry to burst your bubble, you're a smart ape.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

?

tappet

« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2015, 01:38:06 AM »
Humans are apes.
You certainly are!!

"Bi-peddled" lol

It is fascinating to see people that have been convinced they are apes. Betcha love banana's dontcha?

Pezevenk

« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2015, 01:45:52 AM »
Humans are apes.
You certainly are!!

"Bi-peddled" lol

It is fascinating to see people that have been convinced they are apes. Betcha love banana's dontcha?

I actually like bananas a lot, but that's irrelevant.

It's fascinating that there are people who don't see the fact that we are apes. Not only do they look really similar, not only does their social structure have many similarities with ours, not only does their psychology have similarities, but we also have completely useless anatomical features, like a cocyx, that are a throwback to the period when we looked pretty much like a chimpanzee.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

?

tappet

« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2015, 02:05:30 AM »
Humans are apes.
You certainly are!!

"Bi-peddled" lol

It's fascinating that there are people who don't see the fact that we are apes. Not only do they look really similar, not only does their social structure have many similarities with ours, not only does their psychology have similarities, but we also have completely useless anatomical features, like a cocyx, that are a throwback to the period when we looked pretty much like a chimpanzee.
So many religions, its hard to keep up.

Pezevenk

« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2015, 06:15:29 AM »
Humans are apes.
You certainly are!!

"Bi-peddled" lol

So many religions, its hard to keep up.

"Religions"?  ??? ??? ???

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2015, 05:39:10 PM »
I am.  I'm me. 

Poko

« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2015, 02:31:53 AM »
tappet I hope you realize that the statement "humans are apes" does not from from baseless conjecture. It is very well grounded in biology and genetics.

Humans are a type of ape in the same way that lions are a type of cat. That is to say, they indisputably are. Our bodies are extremely similar to other apes, with only a few minor differences compared with other non-primate animals. Our DNA is almost identical, again with only a few minor differences. The fact that humans are intelligent enough to be self-aware does not mean we are not still animals.
"In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection." - Hugo Rossi

?

tappet

« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2015, 02:55:08 AM »
tappet I hope you realize that the statement "humans are apes" does not from from baseless conjecture. It is very well grounded in biology and genetics.

Humans are a type of ape in the same way that lions are a type of cat. That is to say, they indisputably are. Our bodies are extremely similar to other apes, with only a few minor differences compared with other non-primate animals. Our DNA is almost identical, again with only a few minor differences. The fact that humans are intelligent enough to be self-aware does not mean we are not still animals.
I have no doubt you are nothing but a monkey, no argument here.
But I am, and will always be a man.

?

XaeXae

• Mountain Lions.
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2015, 03:44:02 AM »

Ad hominem ?

Pezevenk

« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2015, 09:07:51 AM »

Ad hominem ?

Ad apinem?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2015, 01:13:02 PM »
But what makes you a man; your body or your soul?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Pezevenk

« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2015, 02:53:15 PM »
I am.  I'm me.

Jroa, first Bloomington, now you? Why are all of you having so many nervous breakdowns lately?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2015, 09:26:15 PM »
concave earth is truth...

Citation needed.
You can't ask for evidence of the concave earth. Facts are part of the conspiracy!

That's because our reality is "manipulated", and so we can't trust *anything* we see.

Except when it can be twisted and misunderstood to make the Earth seem flat, then you can trust it.

Poko

« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2015, 10:12:03 PM »

Ad hominem ?

It's not an argument ad hominem. If tappet had said "You are a monkey, therefore I am right", that would have been ad hominem. This is just name-calling. It's even lower than ad hominem.

By the way, tappet, humans are not monkeys. Humans are apes. Yes, there is a difference. No, I don't expect you to understand.

?

tappet

« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2015, 10:57:31 PM »

By the way, tappet, humans are not monkeys. Humans are apes. Yes, there is a difference. No, I don't expect you to understand.
Whatever? You are an ape then. You people are on such a mission to prove you are nothing but animals so be it.
But I am not like you, I am a man and you are an animal.
Congratulations.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2015, 01:04:52 AM »

Whatever? You are an ape then. You people are on such a mission to prove you are nothing but animals so be it.
Congratulations.

So I guess we can conclude that animals are smarter than man are then  ::)
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

?

tappet

« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2015, 01:44:53 AM »

Congratulations.

So I guess we can conclude that animals are smarter than man are then  ::)
Not we, you.

« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2015, 01:47:17 AM »

Are you suggesting you are not an animal?  What are you then?  A plant?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Poko

« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2015, 01:50:50 AM »

Congratulations.

I know you're just toying with me at this point, but I'd like to clarify for the sake of others who may be confused. Yes, you and I are both humans. We are also both apes and we are both animals. These terms are not mutually exclusive. Humans are a subset of apes and apes are a subset of animals. To say that you are not an animal is to say you are not human.

Now here comes the part where you can redeem yourself. Point out where the flaw is in my logic. Explain to me why humans should not be considered apes. Explain why humans should not be considered animals. Show me some trait humans have that separates them from the rest of the animal kingdom, and try not to use any non sequiturs.

?

tappet

« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2015, 01:53:05 AM »

Are you suggesting you are not an animal?  What are you then?  A plant?
I have said many times I am a man.
If you want to be an animal, go for your life, you can try and prove to me you are an animal if you like and I will look at you like you are a dumb animal if it makes you feel better.

?

tappet

« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2015, 01:55:57 AM »

Congratulations.

Yes, you and I are both humans.
No I am not a human, human is a bi peddled primate. You are a human, I am mankind.

« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2015, 01:58:23 AM »

Congratulations.

No I am not a human, human is a bi peddled primate. You are a human, I am mankind.
You're an idiot.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Poko

« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2015, 02:00:47 AM »
No I am not a human, human is a bi peddled primate.

Ok, I think we're done here. Incidentally, the word is bipedal as in two feet.

?

tappet

« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2015, 02:03:30 AM »
No I am not a human, human is a bi peddled primate.

Ok, I think we're done here. Incidentally, the word is bipedal as in two feet.
How many feet do apes have?
Is an ape a bi pedaled primate?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 02:07:15 AM by tappet »

?

tappet

« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2015, 02:13:02 AM »

Congratulations.

You're an idiot.
That's priceless, coming from a crab that thinks it is an ape.

« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2015, 04:18:05 AM »
Humans are a type of animal. They are not mutually exclusive.

It is interesting that the only people with a problem with this are those that want to place humanity on a pedestal and are very insecure about not being 'special'. 
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.