...yet another dumb video by Jeranism...

• 128 Replies

The Truth Seeker

• listen and know no lies...
Re: ...yet another dumb video by Jeranism...
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2015, 02:57:27 PM »
concave earth is truth...

Citation needed.

maybe check the thread WERE YOU AVOIDED MY PROOFS
First, obligatory ad hominem attack: "where", not "were". Poor grammar does not help you win a debate.
Second, let's disprove your idiocy right here and now:
1. When I look up, I see the sky, not the ocean or land. With a concave Earth we should be seeing other land when we look up.
2. What holds us to the ground? What prevents oceans over us from spilling out?
3. There is no horizon with concave earth.

no... i was refering him to a thread with proof you obviously dont know what ad hominem is and are trying to sound smart...
1... this has been addressed if you do basic research... there is a ball in the middle along with smog that stop you from seeing...
2... natural law...
3... yes there is it is made by horizen being smoged out... this has been proven...

YOU HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED HAHA SUCK ON THIS LIZARD HUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA
"Perhaps when I am gone you will appreciate me more, and realize I was about truth, justice and possessing a steadfast determination to demolish the walls of deception and unbelief." Lord Steven Christopher

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2015, 02:58:59 PM »

Citation needed.

The only thing that could possibly ever be considered something resembling a "proof" would be that stupid flawed experiment.

what experment tuff little kid??
"Perhaps when I am gone you will appreciate me more, and realize I was about truth, justice and possessing a steadfast determination to demolish the walls of deception and unbelief." Lord Steven Christopher

V

• icosatetrachoron
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2015, 03:23:05 PM »

Citation needed.

First, obligatory ad hominem attack: "where", not "were". Poor grammar does not help you win a debate.
1. When I look up, I see the sky, not the ocean or land. With a concave Earth we should be seeing other land when we look up.

no... i was refering him to a thread with proof you obviously dont know what ad hominem is and are trying to sound smart...
1... this has been addressed if you do basic research... there is a ball in the middle along with smog that stop you from seeing...
2... natural law...
3... yes there is it is made by horizen being smoged out... this has been proven...

YOU HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED HAHA SUCK ON THIS LIZARD HUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA
Yes, I do know what ad hominem is. Why would I use a term that I don't understand?
Anyways:
1. To which "basic research" are you referring? Can you show me any reasonable way to prove this?
2. This is ridiculously vague. What is the name of this natural law? What is its equation? How does it operate on bodies other than Earth?
3. Proven by whom?
i don't need a signature. go away.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2015, 03:45:48 PM »

Citation needed.

2... natural law...

Yes, I do know what ad hominem is. Why would I use a term that I don't understand?
Anyways:
1. To which "basic research" are you referring? Can you show me any reasonable way to prove this?
2. This is ridiculously vague. What is the name of this natural law? What is its equation? How does it operate on bodies other than Earth?
3. Proven by whom?

you used it to sound smart and as an ad hominem itself irony...

1... yes i can and did...
2... it just the way of things no fancy math or fake suedo science needed...
3... by lord steven...

V

• icosatetrachoron
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2015, 04:06:54 PM »

Citation needed.

2... natural law...

Anyways:
3. Proven by whom?

3... by lord steven...
Yes indeed, I was using an ad hominem attack against your grammar, because your competence in English is likely related to your competence in the sciences.

1. Please show me where you did so, or repeat the demonstration here. I need something that I can do myself to observe this phenomenon.
2. "The way of things" is insufficient. We require a scientific explanation.
3. Who is Lord Steven? What are his credentials?

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2015, 04:35:46 PM »

Citation needed.

2... natural law...

Anyways:
3. Proven by whom?

3... by lord steven...
Yes indeed, I was using an ad hominem attack against your grammar, because your competence in English is likely related to your competence in the sciences.

1. Please show me where you did so, or repeat the demonstration here. I need something that I can do myself to observe this phenomenon.

good admitting you use logical fallasees... idiot...

let cut this short... here is proof for evreything... " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> i know you will avoid it like a cowerd cause it proves the earth is concave and you can and you will but the truth will always be the earth is concave if you accept the truth or not...

V

• icosatetrachoron
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2015, 04:43:54 PM »

Citation needed.

2... natural law...

Anyways:
3. Proven by whom?

3... by lord steven...

let cut this short... here is proof for evreything... " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> i know you will avoid it like a cowerd cause it proves the earth is concave and you can and you will but the truth will always be the earth is concave if you accept the truth or not...
First of all, the ad hominem that I used was against your grammar. Pointing out bad grammar is a valid point, not a logical fallacy.
Second of all, I'm not a coward and I clicked on your video. It's nearly eight hours long. I do not have that much free time available. The person in the video is not a scientist and he is not a professional. Why should I trust him?
He hasn't done any experiments, and his model of curved light is ridiculous. All known physics contradicts that.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2015, 04:52:00 PM »

Citation needed.

2... natural law...

Anyways:
3. Proven by whom?

3... by lord steven...

First of all, the ad hominem that I used was against your grammar. Pointing out bad grammar is a valid point, not a logical fallacy.
Second of all, I'm not a coward and I clicked on your video. It's nearly eight hours long. I do not have that much free time available. The person in the video is not a scientist and he is not a professional. Why should I trust him?
He hasn't done any experiments, and his model of curved light is ridiculous. All known physics contradicts that.

1... attacking my grammer and only my grammer IS logical fallesy... it is inadequte to disprove my points YOU NITWIT... AND YOU JUST SAID AD HOMINEM AND IF IT IS AD HOMINEM IT HAS TO BE A LOGICAL FALLESY THANK YOU FOR PROVING YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEANS YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOT
2... what he does is scientific... you dont need a degree or phd to be a scientist you idiot... and he is lord and therefor truth... and all logic is demonstrated and you say he has none yet you never wached the video how would you know?? lies...

V

• icosatetrachoron
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2015, 05:11:46 PM »

Citation needed.

2... natural law...

Anyways:
3. Proven by whom?

3... by lord steven...

1... attacking my grammer and only my grammer IS logical fallesy... it is inadequte to disprove my points YOU NITWIT... AND YOU JUST SAID AD HOMINEM AND IF IT IS AD HOMINEM IT HAS TO BE A LOGICAL FALLESY THANK YOU FOR PROVING YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEANS YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOT
2... what he does is scientific... you dont need a degree or phd to be a scientist you idiot... and he is lord and therefor truth... and all logic is demonstrated and you say he has none yet you never wached the video how would you know?? lies...
1. I didn't attack only your grammar. Ad hominem can be a valid point in reference to one's grammar. Your command of the English language is often related to your command of other areas. Would you vote for a presidential candidate who spoke with horrible grammar, constantly making mistakes? Probably not.
2. So you're saying I can go out one day, declare that seven hours of simulations are relevant to our world, and demand to be accepted as scientific? That's absurd, and "he is lord and therefor truth" is an appeal to authority (A LOGICAL FALLACY.)

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2015, 06:06:44 PM »

Citation needed.

2... natural law...

Anyways:
3. Proven by whom?

3... by lord steven...

1. I didn't attack only your grammar. Ad hominem can be a valid point in reference to one's grammar. Your command of the English language is often related to your command of other areas. Would you vote for a presidential candidate who spoke with horrible grammar, constantly making mistakes? Probably not.
2. So you're saying I can go out one day, declare that seven hours of simulations are relevant to our world, and demand to be accepted as scientific? That's absurd, and "he is lord and therefor truth" is an appeal to authority (A LOGICAL FALLACY.)

1... lies...
2... no it is truth... the lord is always right... simple logic... idiot...

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2015, 07:10:25 PM »
2... no it is truth... the lord is always right... simple logic... idiot...

The problem is that he is not the lord.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2015, 02:00:14 AM »

Citation needed.

2... natural law...

Anyways:
3. Proven by whom?

3... by lord steven...

OH MY GOD 8 FUCKING HOURS!!! WHAT KIND OF INSANE PERSON WOULD MAKE THAT AND WHAT KIND OF INSANE PERSON WOULD WATCH THAT??
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2015, 04:47:26 AM »

Citation needed.

2... natural law...

Anyways:
3. Proven by whom?

3... by lord steven...

OH MY GOD 8 FUCKING HOURS!!! WHAT KIND OF INSANE PERSON WOULD MAKE THAT AND WHAT KIND OF INSANE PERSON WOULD WATCH THAT??

a truth seekr would do all to find truth...

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2015, 01:56:18 PM »

In that case you are not a truth seeker because you blindly stick to your beliefs no matter how much evidence you get that they are wrong.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2015, 03:05:34 PM »

In that case you are not a truth seeker because you blindly stick to your beliefs no matter how much evidence you get that they are wrong.

POOPER SCOOPER AND THE POOP IS YOU AND IS BEING SCOOPED AWAY HAHA POOPER SCOOPER POOPER SCOOPER WERES A DIAPER AND SCOOPS HIS POOP POOPER SCOOPER

V

• icosatetrachoron
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2015, 04:31:33 PM »

POOPER SCOOPER AND THE POOP IS YOU AND IS BEING SCOOPED AWAY HAHA POOPER SCOOPER POOPER SCOOPER WERES A DIAPER AND SCOOPS HIS POOP POOPER SCOOPER
How old are you? Five? This isn't debate, this is nonsense.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2015, 04:47:51 PM »

How old are you? Five? This isn't debate, this is nonsense.

it was response to an non debate were someone insulted me and i did it back... if they cant dish it they shouldnt take it...

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2015, 09:21:12 PM »
it was response to an non debate were someone insulted me and i did it back... if they cant dish it they shouldnt take it...

That's so christian of you.

[/sarcasm]

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2015, 05:23:59 AM »

That's so christian of you.

[/sarcasm]

FUCK OFF

V

• icosatetrachoron
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2015, 07:48:29 AM »
I think Seeker's been banned for a week (thanks jroa, for once!)

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2015, 10:30:18 AM »

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2015, 12:25:52 PM »

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2015, 03:13:41 PM »
THANKS FOR BEING STUPID

You just can't stop proving my point, can you?

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2015, 03:18:25 PM »
THANKS FOR BEING STUPID

You just can't stop proving my point, can you?

AND YOU JUST CANT STOP BEING A FUCKING WEIRDO CAN YOU YOU FUCKING HOMO!!

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2015, 04:04:37 PM »
AND YOU JUST CANT STOP BEING A FUCKING WEIRDO CAN YOU YOU FUCKING HOMO!!

And you have a nice day too.

And remember:

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2015, 04:59:11 PM »
The Truth Seeker will now be enjoying a month off to think about what appropriate forum conduct is. 

jeranism

• Flat Earth Believer
  • The deception of NASA is without measure.
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2015, 05:23:49 PM »

Citation needed.

Almost at 5000 huh Mikeman?  Impressive.  Keep bashing me, people see your lies and those of your little ball buddies and then know who to listen to. Pretentious clowns who get kicks calling everyone stupid while thinking because they back science that makes them smart.  Sure it does.... really impressive to drop wikipedia links everywhere.

I see Master is near 1000 Baal Earth Posts too.  Very cool.  With lies like, "He usually says that the round earth scientists and Nasa are stupid, and that he is smarter than them."  I love credibility destroyers.  So Master, please link us all to the video where I say, "round earth scientists and Nasa are stupid, and that he is smarter than them."  While you are at it... maybe show us a few links to show why you said, "he usually says."

I'll wait for the apology for your lie.

Pezevenk

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2015, 01:26:28 AM »

Citation needed.

Almost at 5000 huh Mikeman?  Impressive.  Keep bashing me, people see your lies and those of your little ball buddies and then know who to listen to. Pretentious clowns who get kicks calling everyone stupid while thinking because they back science that makes them smart.  Sure it does.... really impressive to drop wikipedia links everywhere.

I see Master is near 1000 Baal Earth Posts too.  Very cool.  With lies like, "He usually says that the round earth scientists and Nasa are stupid, and that he is smarter than them."  I love credibility destroyers.  So Master, please link us all to the video where I say, "round earth scientists and Nasa are stupid, and that he is smarter than them."  While you are at it... maybe show us a few links to show why you said, "he usually says."

Oh look! Jeranism! I'm sure he's here to address some points that have been made against him!

Oh. Oh wait. No he isn't. He's here to comment about how many posts each person has made.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2015, 01:50:33 AM »

Citation needed.

So for anyone here who doesn't know who Jeranism is, Jeranism is a dude who thinks telescopes don't work. Really. Not even joking. He read a couple things on Wikipedia, misinterpreted them, and he thinks that telescopes construct spherical images for some reason. Just check out this video from 5:30: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Dude, just get a telescope. It's not hard. Look, here's one: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/994422-REG/celestron_21023_cometron_firstscope_3_f_3_95.html It only costs 60 bucks. It's not that expensive. You can use it to watch Saturn, which is clearly spherical and clearly has rings going around it, or Jupiter, or Venus, etc. or even the galaxy of Andromeda if you're under a dark enough sky (in fact, if the sky is dark enough, you can even see it with the naked eye). Then you can point it anywhere on the ground far away, and see that it doesn't randomly "construct" things. OR you can buy a refractive telescope, like this one: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/370181-REG/Celestron_21048_Powerseeker_80_EQ_3_1_80mm_Refractor.html Chromatic aberration isn't what you think it is. It's just objects sometimes appearing fringing red and green.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2015, 08:22:58 AM »
I've used my telescope for terrestrial viewing and it never distorts anything.  Are telescopes intelligent being that photoshop images of planets to make them look round?