ANTARCTICA MIDNIGHT SUN (ANOTHER SIDE OF THE COIN)

• 433 Replies
Re: ANTARCTICA MIDNIGHT SUN (ANOTHER SIDE OF THE COIN)
« Reply #390 on: May 17, 2015, 01:23:57 PM »
Only, don't forget what is the most important part concerning the REAL direction in which the Lemaire Channel stretches : it stretches in the direction East-West, not in the direction North-South!!!
You are wrong yet again.  ::) It runs roughly south-west/north-east. 

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #391 on: May 18, 2015, 03:42:33 AM »
Obviously lemaire channel is not east west.    Anyway it does not matter.  The sun can be shown in every part of the sky in lemaire channel area.

For a south west orientation good videos are available for sun almost due South, and due East, and due North and due West.

Here is East

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

West

South

North

KODAK GAP --- THE  NORTH =  THE  EAST  : 

KODAK GAP --- THE  SOUTH =  THE  WEST  :

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 03:44:15 AM by cikljamas »
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

« Reply #392 on: May 18, 2015, 05:38:11 AM »

This is the new world order west I think

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 11:00:51 AM by Aliveandkicking »

« Reply #393 on: May 18, 2015, 06:47:47 AM »
Obviously lemaire channel is not east west.    Anyway it does not matter.  The sun can be shown in every part of the sky in lemaire channel area.

For a south west orientation good videos are available for sun almost due South, and due East, and due North and due West.

Here is East

West

South

North

KODAK GAP --- THE  NORTH =  THE  EAST  : 

KODAK GAP --- THE  SOUTH =  THE  WEST  :

In order that the world can adjust to the new reality, and cruise ship captains can synchronise their maps to the new world order you need to make it clearer where Lemaire channel is positioned East West.

What compass heading does this picture have if it is not west - you have already specified west is  very significantly to the right of this sunset

This is the new world order west I think

Additionally:

1.  for the benefit of us aviation and nautical types could you explain what is meant by half way between east and west in the new world order?

2. In the new world order will the sun rotate differently to the direction seen in New Zealand and Australia or it will it continue to traverse in a right to left direction?
Well aviation nautical type . Care to explain the sun traking in this clip & the data .John Lennon, CIA, Flat Earth and the Position of …: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> 
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #394 on: May 18, 2015, 08:27:12 AM »
If you carried out careful analysis of this argument...
    If the Earth is immovable, a shape of the Earth MUST BE in accordance with FET, if the Earth is movable a shape of the Earth MUST BE in accordance with RET.

Everything depends on whether the Earth is immovable or not!!!

My ZIGZAG argument is undeniable proof against the rotation of the Earth!!!

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1655872#msg1655872

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1675999#msg1675999

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1669224#msg1669224

...you couldn't miss to bring one and only possible conclusion : The Earth is at rest!

Only, there is one condition: You have to be honest a.k.a. brave, so to be able to allow yourself to follow evidence wherever they may lead you.

Let's see how and when you are going to fulfill this condition...

Strange because the conclusion I came to is that you have damage in the spacial reasoning part of your brain.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #395 on: May 18, 2015, 08:58:11 AM »

« Reply #396 on: May 18, 2015, 09:14:29 AM »

Why are you showing true north in two different directions?  Also, sunrise wouldn't be directly opposite of sunset like you're showing.  Why is this all so confusing for you Cikl?

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #397 on: May 19, 2015, 03:18:14 AM »

« Reply #398 on: May 19, 2015, 03:22:40 AM »
cikljamas i am fan of you keep up your efforts.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #399 on: May 19, 2015, 03:33:42 AM »
cikljamas i am fan of you keep up your efforts.

Thanks man, God bless you!

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #400 on: May 19, 2015, 05:03:01 AM »

The other picture belongs in the Antarctic Tourism Thread,   the second picture looks like it might be from Rowbotham's book,  but doesn't really matter where it's from it is simply wrong.
You need to do your research a bit better before posting things which are so easily proven wrong.   ( But then again,  you probably should stop quoting the unreliable Mr. Rowbotham ;D

McMurdo Station,  which is at  77° 50' 52.073" S     166° 40' 9.916" E ,  has 24 hour daylight at that time of year.   You should check for yourself.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #401 on: May 19, 2015, 07:07:45 AM »
What happens in latitudes below 70 degrees (and especially below 80 degrees) in Antarctica is highly questionable.

This is why i only believe to what i read in old texts (older than 100 years), and even them i don't believe (since they were redacted who knows how much and how many times) everything they say about Antarctica.

This is one old text:
Commander Scott, in describing his winter sojourn in the wild Antarctic regions of solitude, was most persevering in his attempt "to look on the frozen page of God, and see what the letters meant." By his sledge journeys into the interior of the unknown continent, he says, he has succeeded in finding it to be a bleak plateau (elevated plain) rising 9000 feet above the sea, "and stretching interminably to the south."

This goes far to put the stamp of proof upon what we have expressed as our belief in respect to what exists far south.

Captain Scott, with Mr. Skelton and party, found a new route to the West, and established a depot 2000 feet up the glacier, 60 miles from the ship. On October 6th, 1903, one section o the explorers started for the strait in lat. 80 S, and they found it contained a large glacier formed from the inland ice ; and they obtained information as to the point of junction between the barrier-ice and the land. A depot, established the previous year, wa found to have moved a quarter of a mile to the north. Six of the party reached a point 160 miles S E of the ship, travelling continuously over a LEVEL PLAIN. No trace of land, and no obstacles in the ice were encountered, "and evidence was obtained showing this VAST PLAIN to be AFLOAT.

When the party crossed the South parallel (for the first time in the world's history) the compass pointed the wrong way. It is something to know that the expedition was within 500 miles of the so-called "South Pole", and that all this way off the compass was reversed.

We may note that the Discovery, in settling down into winter quarters in February, 1902, was frozen in, "and endured a long dark winter, with a night of 122 days, when the temperature fell to 62 degrees below zero, and it was unsafe to venture from the ship, for even a mile, because of the blinding blizzard that raged almost continuously."

This quotation is an excerpt from the statement of Lieut. Shackleton, of the Discovery.

"Does the phrase, 'a night of 122 days' mean that the sun was not seen for that long period?"
was a question put to me ; and I replied, "Certainly."

And as such is undoubtedly the case, I ask, how would it be possible to experience "a night of 122 days", if the earth be a globe careering round the sun, as they say it does?

Longyearbyen, Norway — Sunrise, sunset and daylength : http://www.timeanddate.com/sun/norway/longyearbyen?month=10&year=2015

Discovery wasn't settled down at higher southern latitude than Longyearbyen is situated at north (78,13 degrees N), and Longyearbyen dark winter lasts for 112 days which is a whole 10 days less than reported (by Lieut. Shackleton) 122 days of a complete darkness!

« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 07:09:52 AM by cikljamas »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #402 on: May 19, 2015, 07:20:42 AM »
There's only one sunset per year at the south pole,  and one sunrise.   It goes from  24 hour daylight to 24 hour darkness.

Here's a video of the annual sunset at Amundsen Scott Station.

University of Chicago http://astro.uchicago.edu/cara/vtour/pole/dome/life/sun/

Here is daylight hours recorded by the Australian Antarctic division at a monitoring station  called dome a located at lattitude 80 S

http://www.antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/environment/weather/sunlight-hours

Notice that at dome a located 80S it's daylight 24 hours a day from October till February.

Samuel Birley Rowbotham  is wrong yet again.  When will you learn he is not to be relied upon.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 07:36:14 AM by Rayzor »

« Reply #403 on: May 19, 2015, 08:25:55 AM »
What happens in latitudes below 70 degrees (and especially below 80 degrees) in Antarctica is highly questionable.
Bullshit.

This is why i only believe to what i read in old texts (older than 100 years), and even them i don't believe (since they were redacted who knows how much and how many times) everything they say about Antarctica.
This is why you know nothing reliable about what happens south of 70° S. You rely only on sources from when the place was mostly unknown, and pick and choose what you want to believe from those. This is a perfect recipe for ignorance.

Allow me to summarize your attitude: "My mind is made up. Don't confuse me with facts."

This is one old text:
<repeat of text discussed earlier in this thread, among other places, here>

There was a hyperlink in that "old text"? Cool!
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #404 on: May 19, 2015, 08:38:32 AM »
Alpha,

Allow me to show you one short Arctic-Midnight-Sun video:

Now, show me one similar (BUT RELIABLE, NOT FALSIFIED) Antarctic-Midnight-Sun video...

« Reply #405 on: May 19, 2015, 09:06:20 AM »
Alpha,

Now, show me one similar (BUT RELIABLE, NOT FALSIFIED) Antarctic-Midnight-Sun video...

Better videos have already been produced but all evidence is junked as unreliable or falsified by the his highness, majestic majesty and holiness , his supreme retardness Cikjamas

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #406 on: May 19, 2015, 09:15:33 AM »
Alpha,

Better videos have already been produced but all evidence is junked as unreliable or falsified by the his highness, majestic majesty and holiness , his supreme retardness Cikjamas

I would vote for this video as the most conclusive one, of all undeniable retarded videos that have been presented to us, by his supreme fuckwitness Aliveandkicking: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> Hahahahah....
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 09:17:55 AM by cikljamas »

« Reply #407 on: May 19, 2015, 09:18:26 AM »
Alpha,

Like this....?

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

« Reply #408 on: May 19, 2015, 02:49:41 PM »
Alpha,

Like this....?

That wasn't from me, but, any questions? Thanks, Mainframes.

Did you notice how the Sun was moving through the frame in the opposite direction of your arctic video. Cool, huh?

The last thing I want to do is spend time finding a youtube video for someone who will simply blow it off as a fake, regardless. I dislike watching most of them, and scouting through a bunch of crap for something that might be relevant to what I want is an utter, complete, and annoying, waste of time, especially since you've already warned that it will be called a fake if it shows what you don't want to see. That one has been posted here before. I'm sure you'll find some excuse to claim it's false. You always do.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #409 on: May 19, 2015, 09:28:19 PM »
Alpha,

You have already been shown quite a few,  and this latest request is just another diversionary tactic.   
If you are so keen to prove your point,  how about some evidence to back up your big mouth.

Why don't you try to find a video or photograph  taken inside the Antarctic circle on December 21, where it clearly shows that it's night time.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #410 on: May 20, 2015, 03:19:11 AM »

This pictures has been taken at February 13:

ANTARCTICA - before SUNRISE :

ANTARCTICA - 2 AM :

https://neverstoptravelling.wordpress.com/category/antarctica/

After seeing pictures above, it is going to be much easier to get your heads around/about what really happens down there (after midnight)...

Now, read this post again : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63538.msg1684703#msg1684703

Pay special attention to this chapter : CONTINUED DAYLIGHT IN THE EXTREME SOUTH : http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/za49.htm

« Reply #411 on: May 20, 2015, 03:42:27 AM »
cikljamas you are really making this liar feel angry keep your good job he is angry hahahahahahahaha

« Reply #412 on: May 20, 2015, 03:47:47 AM »
Another successful derailment

The question was

Why don't you try to find a video or photograph  taken inside the Antarctic circle on December 21, where it clearly shows that it's night time.

« Reply #413 on: May 20, 2015, 03:51:58 AM »

The question was

Aliveandkicking when will you go to space ? give me year when will they hire you to fake a space travel ?

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #414 on: May 20, 2015, 03:56:42 AM »

The question was

Give me an ticket for an Aeroplane : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #415 on: May 20, 2015, 04:03:34 AM »
Give me an ticket for an Aeroplane : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Just as i thought,  you've got nothing to back up your claims.   Well at least you've got  little midgetman to help you.

cikljamas you are really making this liar feel angry keep your good job he is angry hahahahahahahaha

silkpajamas,  can't help it if he's lying,  he doesn't know any better.

« Reply #416 on: May 20, 2015, 04:05:50 AM »

Just as i thought,  you've got nothing to back up your claims.   Well at least you've got  little midgetman to help you.

well all the system goes against him he has no sources like you have from a lying-billionaire nasa or 1000 other organizations

« Reply #417 on: May 20, 2015, 04:05:58 AM »

I am convinced all of these liars are the same pervert.  The whole purpose of the board is to waste peoples time and the more time and effort we go to to produce answers the more satisfaction they get.

Imagine it, it is like a little empire of your own were everybody dances to your own tune.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #418 on: May 20, 2015, 04:12:15 AM »

I am convinced all of these liars are the same pervert.  The whole purpose of the board is to waste peoples time and the more time and effort we go to to produce answers the more satisfaction they get.

Imagine it, it is like a little empire of your own were everybody dances to your own tune.

They might be,  I think modestman is actually a shill,   he pretends to be a flat earther, but then says stupid things making flat earthers look stupid.   silkpajamas is probably real,  but  dumb as a bag of rocks,  how else can you describe someone who doesn't know night from day, let alone north from south.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #419 on: May 20, 2015, 04:12:44 AM »

What answers? Don't make yourself even stupider than you really are!