ANTARCTICA MIDNIGHT SUN (ANOTHER SIDE OF THE COIN)

• 433 Replies
Re: ANTARCTICA MIDNIGHT SUN (ANOTHER SIDE OF THE COIN)
« Reply #420 on: May 20, 2015, 04:15:16 AM »
Give me an ticket for an Aeroplane : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

Just as i thought,  you've got nothing to back up your claims.   Well at least you've got  little midgetman to help you.

cikljamas you are really making this liar feel angry keep your good job he is angry hahahahahahahaha

silkpajamas,  can't help it if he's lying,  he doesn't know any better.

I am convinced all of these liars are the same pervert.  The whole purpose of the board is to waste peoples time and the more time and effort we go to to produce answers the more satisfaction they get.

Imagine it, it is like a little empire of your own were everybody dances to your own tune.
i recommend go away you have nothing to do here you are just misleading with too complicated words that nobody understand maybe we are dumb or maybe you are doing it on purpose to make us think we are dumb and you have nothing to contribute. go away you are desperate and you have nothing to learn so go to other places.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #421 on: May 20, 2015, 04:15:39 AM »
They might be,  I think modestman is actually a shill,   he pretends to be a flat earther, but then says stupid things making flat earthers look stupid.   silkpajamas is probably real,  but  dumb as a bag of rocks,  how else can you describe someone who doesn't know night from day, let alone north from south.

If i am so wrong as you claim, then why are you talking to me at all? We all know the true answer to that question!
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #422 on: May 20, 2015, 04:17:22 AM »
This is the best proof of my "wrongness":

This pictures has been taken at February 13:

ANTARCTICA - before SUNRISE :

ANTARCTICA - 2 AM :

https://neverstoptravelling.wordpress.com/category/antarctica/

After seeing pictures above, it is going to be much easier to get your heads around/about what really happens down there (after midnight)...

Now, read this post again : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63538.msg1684703#msg1684703

Pay special attention to this chapter : CONTINUED DAYLIGHT IN THE EXTREME SOUTH : http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/za49.htm
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

« Reply #423 on: May 20, 2015, 04:18:10 AM »
i am so sorry my english is bad because i would much help if i could speak in my native language.
Cikl look at their attitude they are here to sell the idea of round earth and they have no interest to learn something new.

« Reply #424 on: May 20, 2015, 04:19:45 AM »

Just as i thought,  you've got nothing to back up your claims.   Well at least you've got  little midgetman to help you.

cikljamas you are really making this liar feel angry keep your good job he is angry hahahahahahahaha

I am convinced all of these liars are the same pervert.  The whole purpose of the board is to waste peoples time and the more time and effort we go to to produce answers the more satisfaction they get.

Imagine it, it is like a little empire of your own were everybody dances to your own tune.

They might be,  I think modestman is actually a shill,   he pretends to be a flat earther, but then says stupid things making flat earthers look stupid.   silkpajamas is probably real,  but  dumb as a bag of rocks,  how else can you describe someone who doesn't know night from day, let alone north from south.

If siljjamas was real there would be a sort of logic to the psychotic state he tries to present.  I just do not believe anybody can be as stupid as he pretends to be.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #425 on: May 20, 2015, 04:21:46 AM »
i am so sorry my english is bad because i would much help if i could speak in my native language.
Cikl look at their attitude they are here to sell the idea of round earth and they have no interest to learn something new.

What's your native language,  moonman,  is it  frogshit?   You talk a lot of it?

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #426 on: May 20, 2015, 09:42:16 AM »
He came out as a troll. I wouldn't even bother with him.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Tom

« Reply #427 on: May 20, 2015, 09:59:01 AM »

Hi Sokarul,

Do you still consider yourself an Undefeated REer?

Did you do a long distance experiment with a spotting scope or telescope to see if an object disappeared because of the curvature of the earth?

Tom

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #428 on: May 20, 2015, 10:10:13 AM »

Hi Sokarul,

Did you do a long distance experiment with a spotting scope or telescope to see if an object disappeared because of the curvature of the earth?

Tom
Yes, and no I did not.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Tom

« Reply #429 on: May 20, 2015, 10:19:36 AM »

Hi Sokarul,

Tom
Yes, and no I did not.

Not one Round earth believer on this forum did this basic, easy to perform, experiment?

How can you take them serious?

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #430 on: May 20, 2015, 10:32:15 AM »
Actually some one did awhile back. They were just recently posted again. Also other users performed an experiment which included taking pictures of the sun. They showed that the sun must be closer to 93 million miles away, not 3000 or less.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #431 on: May 20, 2015, 10:37:55 AM »
Not one Round earth believer on this forum did this basic, easy to perform, experiment?

How can you take them serious?

Who says!   I told you already I did it with a theodolite.   It's standard surveying practice.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #432 on: May 20, 2015, 12:40:08 PM »

well all the system goes against him he has no sources like you have from a lying-billionaire nasa or 1000 other organizations

He has no sources because the idea he's peddling is wrong. Most people are smart enough to see that right away.

He has you, though.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #433 on: May 23, 2015, 11:54:56 PM »

Look at the second link in my forum signature and then say that again with a strait face.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.