Why haven't we EVER seen a picture of Eclipses FROM SPACE?

• 186 Replies

Mikey T.

Re: Why haven't we EVER seen a picture of Eclipses FROM SPACE?
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2015, 11:34:48 AM »
Yep TLDR.  I stopped at the part that he professed his utter ignorance of how much of the earth would be in the moons shadow.  Partial vs total eclipse, movement of the moon, etc.  He said it the other day that all eclipses were faked somehow by NASA.  So yeah I don't read his posts anymore. 

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2015, 11:35:59 AM »
These Blood Red Moons.. as I was saying.. how do they even turn red? This is such a sick joke.
The Moon does not change color .. Red is the color of satan.. of blood.. of evil.. God's creations are beautiful and perfect..

So no the Moon doesn't turn Red every few centuries.. that is plain non sense and more paganism.

Here is how it works:

It's red for the same reason that sunsets are red and the sky is blue.

If red is such an evil color then why are roses and apples red?  God created those didn't he?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

?

LogicalKiller

• Atheist, Re'er and happy doctor of physics
« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2015, 12:23:43 PM »
About this supposed eclipse that happened in Britain.. how can it just be mostly visible over there? If the Moon really does come in  between the Sun and Earth on a round earth fake model .. than half the Earth visible towards the Sun should be COMPLETELY DARK.. yet that never happens with any of these eclipses.

England is the head of the Royal Pagan bloodlines.. they aren't from Jesus or anyone holy as they proclaim.
They have such rituals as eclipses and worshipping of the sun. Sunday of course comes from that ..

Also so called 'Prince' William was born on a solar eclipse and many pagans celebrated that the King they had been waiting for was born.
Perhaps the AntiChrist? who knows... but the fact is they faked this eclipse to give importance to him that somehow the cosmos were giving a sign..

The fact is the Sun and Moon.. created by Allah the one God .. do not bow to any human or get eclipsed or blocked.

And than those Red Blood Moons... they released these fancy charts going back centuries of when the so called last Tetrad of Blood Moons had happened .. and just magically it seems to coincide with important Jewish historical events... this is all designed to make the Jews feel Special and to be able to make them believe their 'Messiah' is here.. who actually will be the Anti Christ.. opposed to Jesus Christ.. who was just a messenger .. that he will make clear to the Christians when he comes back.. Since the time of Adam.. God was always one.. as is stated in Islam..that is what Prophet Adam pbuh preached... Enoch... Noah.. Abraham.. Joseph.. Solomon.. Moses.. Jesus and Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.. Never were any of them revealed a message by God stating he had a family or a Son or Mary the Mother..

For anyone with even the slightest rational thinking still in their souls.. its plain to see that the Roman Pagans that ruled over Palestine during Jesus's time.. introduced this pagan doctrine called Trinity... Jesus was a human. .it is way below God himself to turn himself into a human when that is HIS CREATION.. he is far and above and holy.. to suggest God defecated.. or used the restroom. or needed to feel human suffering? He is the one who created humans himself.. he knows how we work better than even we could ever..

So all this paganism has infected all of society.. including these staged eclipses..

The fact that these so called eclipses occur in just random spots instead of half the Earth being dark.. and the fact that you NEVER see any celestial body in front of the Sun approaching it.. we only see it when it actually starts being on top of the sun.. goes to show the complete charade..

Allah makes clear in the Quran.. that the Sun and Moon CANNOT catchup or night and day cannot outstrip each other...

The reason this alleged fake so called rare eclipse was staged in Britain is that this year William turns 33... and as everyone knows thats a very important Satanic Illuminati number.. Some have even suggested that he might proclaim to be the Messiah of the Jews.. and the savior of the world (ya right).. so to set all this up.. and make the Jewish rabbis and their flock believe this... these events have to be staged.. From the eclipse on his birth.. to now in his 33 years of age.. all of this has PAGAN ritual written all over this.

Man, you're special (not a compliment)! Living in Texas among the most radical christians and still believe in Allah...
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem
personally i think fairies share a common ancestor with humans

« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2015, 12:25:53 PM »
https://www.google.com/#q=eclipses+fake&start=10

I'm glad to report that my thread is showing on page number 2 of Google Searches when you type : eclipses fake

So that thousands if not millions can get another side of the story they will never hear on mainstream media or in school.

And of course that thread leads to the Flat Earth Society.. the bottom line of it all.. our Earth is Flat. .
Our goal is to make everyone as aware of the truth so that they can become better people. How you ask?
Well once you realize humans were created special and for a reason.. you can focus on what matters most.. belief in one god
and not just some random NASA or Hollywood pagan culture.. that will lead us to nowhere but hell itself.

« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2015, 12:27:31 PM »
About this supposed eclipse that happened in Britain.. how can it just be mostly visible over there? If the Moon really does come in  between the Sun and Earth on a round earth fake model .. than half the Earth visible towards the Sun should be COMPLETELY DARK.. yet that never happens with any of these eclipses.

England is the head of the Royal Pagan bloodlines.. they aren't from Jesus or anyone holy as they proclaim.
They have such rituals as eclipses and worshipping of the sun. Sunday of course comes from that ..

Also so called 'Prince' William was born on a solar eclipse and many pagans celebrated that the King they had been waiting for was born.
Perhaps the AntiChrist? who knows... but the fact is they faked this eclipse to give importance to him that somehow the cosmos were giving a sign..

The fact is the Sun and Moon.. created by Allah the one God .. do not bow to any human or get eclipsed or blocked.

And than those Red Blood Moons... they released these fancy charts going back centuries of when the so called last Tetrad of Blood Moons had happened .. and just magically it seems to coincide with important Jewish historical events... this is all designed to make the Jews feel Special and to be able to make them believe their 'Messiah' is here.. who actually will be the Anti Christ.. opposed to Jesus Christ.. who was just a messenger .. that he will make clear to the Christians when he comes back.. Since the time of Adam.. God was always one.. as is stated in Islam..that is what Prophet Adam pbuh preached... Enoch... Noah.. Abraham.. Joseph.. Solomon.. Moses.. Jesus and Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.. Never were any of them revealed a message by God stating he had a family or a Son or Mary the Mother..

For anyone with even the slightest rational thinking still in their souls.. its plain to see that the Roman Pagans that ruled over Palestine during Jesus's time.. introduced this pagan doctrine called Trinity... Jesus was a human. .it is way below God himself to turn himself into a human when that is HIS CREATION.. he is far and above and holy.. to suggest God defecated.. or used the restroom. or needed to feel human suffering? He is the one who created humans himself.. he knows how we work better than even we could ever..

So all this paganism has infected all of society.. including these staged eclipses..

The fact that these so called eclipses occur in just random spots instead of half the Earth being dark.. and the fact that you NEVER see any celestial body in front of the Sun approaching it.. we only see it when it actually starts being on top of the sun.. goes to show the complete charade..

Allah makes clear in the Quran.. that the Sun and Moon CANNOT catchup or night and day cannot outstrip each other...

The reason this alleged fake so called rare eclipse was staged in Britain is that this year William turns 33... and as everyone knows thats a very important Satanic Illuminati number.. Some have even suggested that he might proclaim to be the Messiah of the Jews.. and the savior of the world (ya right).. so to set all this up.. and make the Jewish rabbis and their flock believe this... these events have to be staged.. From the eclipse on his birth.. to now in his 33 years of age.. all of this has PAGAN ritual written all over this.

Man, you're special (not a compliment)! Living in Texas among the most radical christians and still believe in Allah...

Never said I was Christian.. and there are Christians who believe in just One God without any thing attached to him.
Regardless, I don't see where you live has anything to do with regarding Flat Earth beliefs

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2015, 12:35:58 PM »

Never said I was Christian.. and there are Christians who believe in just One God without any thing attached to him.
Regardless, I don't see where you live has anything to do with regarding Flat Earth beliefs

Actually my friend's statistics have shown, that 76,38% of Texas population is... stupid. He did it in 2 days on a 64381 people of Texas.
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem

« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2015, 01:08:10 PM »

I'm glad to report that my thread is showing on page number 2 of Google Searches when you type : eclipses fake

So that thousands if not millions can get another side of the story they will never hear on mainstream media or in school.
Millions, eh? How many people do you think are going to google "eclipses fake"? =D

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2015, 01:12:46 PM »

Millions, eh? How many people do you think are going to google "eclipses fake"? =D

Only he.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #128 on: March 20, 2015, 09:50:57 PM »

Only he.

There are very few people stupid enough to think that eclipses are fake...

« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2015, 03:48:43 AM »

Only he.

There are very few people stupid enough to think that eclipses are fake...
I wonder if that fraction of population is fewer or greater, than the fraction of google searches that get clicked to show the second page

ausGeoff

« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2015, 06:07:27 PM »

Actually it's on page three, but at any rate, at least it shows the rest of the sane world that there's still some scientific ignoramuses alive and well [sic] in the 21st century.    ;D

Well once you realize humans were created special and for a reason.. you can focus on what matters most.. belief in one god
and not just some random NASA or Hollywood pagan culture.  that will lead us to nowhere but hell itself.

LOL... "pagan culture".  Spoken like a true bible-thumping Texas redneck!  Well done.  10/10.

ausGeoff

« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2015, 06:15:09 PM »

I'd be guessing more than 10 and less than 100. 

I've never forgotten this quote by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket (1987):  "Only steers and queers come from Texas private cowboy, and you don't much look like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down".

;D    ;D    ;D

Mikey T.

« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2015, 06:23:19 PM »
Oh please don't think that he represents my neighbors in Texas. 

« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2015, 07:42:33 PM »
1. How can the Earth be flat.. I mean come on, have any of you every been in a plane ffs. Have you ever watched a video of a weather balloon? They go from land to near space in 1 take, no jump cuts and you can clearly see the earth is round.

2. You really need to know how an eclipse actually happens because you just sound stupid right now. An eclipse is when the Moon gets in front of the Sun and while in between the Sun and Earth... How can we see that if we're not on the Earth?

3. Even if an eclipse happen in space, NASA and satellites have very complex cameras.. Usually designed for 1 job, you will need a very good camera to be able to take the heat/light strength of the sun in space to even get a picture. Yes they have camera that can take good pictures of the sun.. But they ain't gonna go sending 1 into space just to prove it can happen.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 07:44:58 PM by YoureAllStupid »

« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2015, 07:06:15 PM »
All the videos that people have seen show a flat as ever Earth in Helium Balloon videos.. I guess the new way to try to shut the truth is just straight out lie now on what clearly is seen in video as well

« Reply #135 on: March 22, 2015, 07:40:52 PM »
Oh please don't think that he represents my neighbors in Texas.
I don't believe he is even from Texas.  He's probably a left-wing atheist from California or somewhere, pretending to be some right-wing religious nut, trolling everyone.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #136 on: March 22, 2015, 08:43:45 PM »
Of course we have landed on the Moon, this is the proof :

2,5 seconds enough to inform astronaut on the "Moon" piece of his valuable backpack's content just dropped off and for astronaut's reaction...NO TIME DILATION AT ALL!!!
Have you ever noticed that you never see any dust clouds in any of the moon pictures?  You can see astronauts and the rover kick up plenty of dust, but none of it ever stays suspended in the "air" for any length of time.  Why is that?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2015, 10:16:08 PM »
NASA recently released a photo of the recent eclipse seen from the International Space Station:

I thought I might as well post it here because it relates to the original topic.

« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2015, 11:57:15 PM »
Of course we have landed on the Moon, this is the proof :

2,5 seconds enough to inform astronaut on the "Moon" piece of his valuable backpack's content just dropped off and for astronaut's reaction...NO TIME DILATION AT ALL!!!
Have you ever noticed that you never see any dust clouds in any of the moon pictures?  You can see astronauts and the rover kick up plenty of dust, but none of it ever stays suspended in the "air" for any length of time.  Why is that?
Moon Mission Hidden Photos Exposed 2012: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don'tů:

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #139 on: March 23, 2015, 07:29:26 AM »
Take all the Apollo related stuff to this forum.

ausGeoff

« Reply #140 on: March 23, 2015, 11:20:43 AM »
Take all the Apollo related stuff to this forum.
Excellent suggestion!  It's getting a little tiresome that the Apollo truthers are still posting their nonsensical claims and silly photos and videos to these forums.

Although the spooky music on Charles' YouTube link " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> certainly made me think that the "evidence" it shows could actually prove it all was a hoax.  After all, the back ground music is far more important than any of the visuals.

I would've backed it with Benny Hill's theme  " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Yackety Sax.

Far more suitable.    ;D

Mikey T.

« Reply #141 on: March 23, 2015, 11:41:28 AM »
I just watched the video with the sound turned off, and the Benny Hill song going in place of it.  Made it much better, Thanks Geoff

« Reply #142 on: March 29, 2015, 04:48:27 PM »
The Earth is so flat.. sorry

« Reply #143 on: March 29, 2015, 04:49:25 PM »
Again not a single picture from space for the so called 'eclipse' that occurred in Britain.. truly laughable..
Glad people from around the world have this site now

dephelis

• Sine scientia ars nihil est.
« Reply #144 on: March 29, 2015, 05:41:30 PM »
Again not a single picture from space for the so called 'eclipse' that occurred in Britain.. truly laughable..

Wrong.
https://www.nasa.gov/content/solar-eclipse-from-the-international-space-station/#.VRibPYp4XCQ

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #145 on: March 29, 2015, 06:26:05 PM »

Here is a post that I previously made on this thread:

NASA recently released a photo of the recent eclipse seen from the International Space Station:

I thought I might as well post it here because it relates to the original topic.

« Reply #146 on: April 01, 2015, 12:33:22 AM »
Do you really people on this board are dumb enough to actually believe obvious fake looking still pictures from NASA... Sad to such obvious fakery... No videos... No evidence of the space station...Never can be photographed from Earth.. The space launches all curve instead of going straight up.. LOl such an obvious scam.. Sorry but we don't accept lies here

« Reply #147 on: April 01, 2015, 01:17:43 AM »
What can not be photographed from earth?

Rockets do not go straight up for a reason. Educate yourself to avoid ridiculous fails like this.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #148 on: April 01, 2015, 01:25:59 AM »
Do you really people on this board are dumb enough to actually believe obvious fake looking still pictures from NASA... Sad to such obvious fakery... No videos... No evidence of the space station...Never can be photographed from Earth..

We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

ausGeoff

« Reply #149 on: April 01, 2015, 03:08:10 AM »
Do you really people on this board are dumb enough to actually believe obvious fake looking still pictures from NASA... Sad to such obvious fakery... No videos... No evidence of the space station...Never can be photographed from Earth.. The space launches all curve instead of going straight up.. LOl such an obvious scam.. Sorry but we don't accept lies here

Is proof of a double-digit IQ a prerequisite for living in Texas?    ???