Is Virgin Galactic a scam?

• 77 Replies
Is Virgin Galactic a scam?
« on: June 03, 2014, 05:31:53 PM »
Richard Branson is a billionaire and one of the wealthiest people in the world.  His company, Virgin Galactic, is planning to take space tourists into orbit on a shuttle, 60 miles above the earth.  What is the flat earth explanation for this business?

a) Virgin Galactic is just a big scam.  They will take people's money and disappear. (Problem with this theory: Branson is rich and doesn't need to steal anyone's money.)

b) Virgin Galactic's scientists think the earth is round, and they are in for a big surprise when their missions fail because their calculations were based on RE calculations.
Sceptimatic is a proven liar - he claims to have authored several books but won't reveal their names.

Goddamnit, Clown

• How else would light work?
Re: Is Virgin Galactic a scam?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 05:44:24 PM »
The ships have already flown, so (b) seems unlikely...

How about (c) They will provide an expensive luxury thrill ride up to 110km, a few dozen rich people will see the sky go dark and the horizon start to curve, float about the cabin for a bit and land again.

The FE response has varied between "It will never actually happen." to "Let's talk about it afterwards."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 05:46:25 PM by Goddamnit, Clown »
Big Pendulum have their tentacles everywhere.

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 06:09:40 PM »
You are probably right about how the FE people would answer this question.  I just like to hear them say it.  It's fun (and frustrating) to hear them propose yet another vast conspiracy theory.
Sceptimatic is a proven liar - he claims to have authored several books but won't reveal their names.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 10:06:31 PM »
The satanists at NASA are running a money laundering scheme.  I don't know how to put it any other way. 

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 01:20:06 AM »
Illuminati backwards .org. Undeniable evidence of a conspiracy in our midst...

http://www.itanimulli.org
Read the FAQS.

?

Goth

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 02:18:20 AM »

?

BJ1234

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2014, 03:44:35 PM »
Illuminati backwards .org. Undeniable evidence of a conspiracy in our midst...

http://www.itanimulli.org
Yes because someone owns it and redirects to nsa.gov.  100% proof right there  ::)

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2014, 06:00:01 PM »

Please refrain from posting low content posts in the upper forums.

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 10:13:08 AM »
The satanists at NASA are running a money laundering scheme.  I don't know how to put it any other way.

What money are they laundering?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2014, 11:14:47 AM »

Do you notice the line through the S on NASA. It's a dollar sign. It's right in our faces.

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2014, 12:11:16 PM »

Wow, so now they're satanists? Do you people ever get fresh air?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2014, 02:57:40 AM »

Wow, so now they're satanists? Do you people ever get fresh air?

Please notice that the NASA insignia is an incomplete pentagram.  Coincidence?  I think not. 

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2014, 03:54:48 AM »
Please notice that the NASA insignia is an incomplete pentagram. 
The technical term for that is: not a pentagram.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2014, 03:57:24 AM »

A partial pentagram is still a pentagram.  I don't think the satanists at NASA mind that it is not complete.  They are getting their message across, regardless. 

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2014, 04:53:57 AM »

A partial pentagram is still a pentagram.
No.  It isn't.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

ausGeoff

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2014, 09:40:27 AM »

Please notice that the NASA insignia is an incomplete pentagram.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Nope.  No pentagram visible.  Complete or partial.  FAIL.

?

Shmeggley

• Eppur si muove!
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2014, 09:47:59 AM »
Giess what? I am a tin foil hat conspiracy lunatic who knows nothing... See what I'm getting at here?

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2014, 10:01:55 AM »
A partial pentagram is still a pentagram. 

How does everyone like my fully armed and operational death star?
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2014, 10:25:51 AM »
How long ago was this whole project started?  How long did it supposedly take NASA to do something far more complicated with less technology? 
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2014, 10:27:41 AM »

A partial pentagram is still a pentagram.  I don't think the satanists at NASA mind that it is not complete.  They are getting their message across, regardless.
It must be a mixed message then, because the inverted pentagram is a Satanic symbol, not the regular pentagram.  Please brush up on your Pagan symbology before you start judging an organization by its logo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagram

BTW, how many stars (pentagrams) are there in the FES logo?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Goddamnit, Clown

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2014, 10:36:33 AM »
If two or three curved lines is the same as a pentagram then anything is the same as anything :D By my reckoning it takes 10 straight lines to make a pentagram -or 5 and a circle- so at most the NASA logo has, what, 50% of it? A circle and (generously) 2 line-ish looking parts.

'sceptimatic' has 50% of the letters in 'America's Cup Competition', 'Communist Party Alliance' and 'Caxton-Iseman Capital LLC' if we can just fill the other half in however we like.

What are your ties to the 'communist Caxton-Iseman Capital Competition of American-allied cups', scepti?! It's time to come clean!

how many stars (pentagrams) are there in the FES logo?
Don't forget that it is also flagrantly in the shape of an eye, a classic Illuminati symbol.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 10:38:34 AM by Goddamnit, Clown »

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2014, 01:20:28 PM »
Do you notice the line through the S on NASA. It's a dollar sign. It's right in our faces.

Ok, now I KNOW you two are full of crap and are nothing more than useless trolls.

How in the world did you get from "NASA is lying about the shape of the Earth" to "EVERY ONE is lying about the shape of the Earth" to "NASA is a satanic organization and they use a pentagram and dollar sign as their logo"? You two are utterly moronic if you believe this bullshit. And if you don't, quit intentionally adding to the world's misinformation. You're doing way more harm than good.

FYI: No dollar sign or pentagram exists in the logo.

?

Shmeggley

• Eppur si muove!
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2014, 04:15:56 PM »
haha

lol

Hmm, let's see...

$

When's the last time you had your eyes checked? If you think that image looks like a dollar sign, that might explain why you think the sky looks like a dome of ice.
Giess what? I am a tin foil hat conspiracy lunatic who knows nothing... See what I'm getting at here?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2014, 10:48:12 PM »
If I was a satan worshiping organization, I would do what I could to hide the symbolism as well.  Just because it is not a perfect incomplete pentagram, that does not mean it is not an incomplete pentagram.  Satan worshipers are sneaky like that. 

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2014, 03:25:56 AM »
If I was a satan worshiping organization, I would do what I could to hide the symbolism as well.  Just because it is not a perfect incomplete pentagram, that does not mean it is not an incomplete pentagram.  Satan worshipers are sneaky like that.

Like the FES and it's satanic and illuminati roots.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

QuQu

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2014, 04:13:45 AM »
Noooo, sceptimatic is The Satan - both begin with S. We should burn him alive - go, go!!!

Goddamnit, Clown

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2014, 05:22:49 AM »
The International Civil Aviation Organization airport code for Hiroshima is RJOA, are you seriously claiming that you had nothing to do with the nuclear attacks on Hiroshima, jroa?

Come on, what do you take us for?

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2014, 05:33:14 AM »
This shit just got real.

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2014, 10:22:22 PM »

You really have no clue, do you? What secret satanic organization is going to use satanic symbols in their PR material? The shit you're spewing doesn't even make sense.

And what the hell does satan worship have to do with the shape of the Earth?

Why would satanists give a crap and why would they be part of a huge conspiracy to deceive the masses about the shape of the Earth?

And finally, do you realize that "satanists" don't actually believe in a satan? Or a god?

I still don't see where you're going with the whole satanism ploy. EVEN if NASA were satanists (which is an absurd notion) what the hell would that have to do with anything this forum discusses? You're throwing out meaningless ad homenims.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2014, 03:58:20 AM »

You really have no clue, do you? What secret satanic organization is going to use satanic symbols in their PR material? The shit you're spewing doesn't even make sense.

And what the hell does satan worship have to do with the shape of the Earth?

Why would satanists give a crap and why would they be part of a huge conspiracy to deceive the masses about the shape of the Earth?

And finally, do you realize that "satanists" don't actually believe in a satan? Or a god?

I still don't see where you're going with the whole satanism ploy. EVEN if NASA were satanists (which is an absurd notion) what the hell would that have to do with anything this forum discusses? You're throwing out meaningless ad homenims.

Satanists are not exactly known for telling the truth, such as things like the shape of the Earth, now are they?  It is perfectly consistent with a flat Earth.