Proof the Moon is not a flat disc.

• 200 Replies

Xerox

Re: Proof the Moon is not a flat disc.
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2010, 01:34:33 PM »
We can see the waste material periodically in blood rain, manna, etc.  It is clear that these are non-terrestial of origin and must come from the heavens via aether eddies.

It must be a defense mechanism due to its harmful effects on other life.

Why is so clear?? How do you know that they come from the moon?
All terrestrial sources have been ruled out.  As Sherlock Holmes would say, once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Holmes is also a fictional character. Obviously not a scientist or one who researches natural phenomenon. Most certainly not someone who makes up shit about bio-luminescent life on other celestial bodies with no research or evidence either.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2010, 02:42:40 PM »
It is not highly improbable that edible matter falls from the Moon - it has been known since the dawn of civilization that the Moon is alive, and simpletons have long thought that the Moon is made of edible cheese (this is a common myth, but as Aristotle said there is a grain of truth in every belief). "Cheese" is an analogue for bioluminescent lunar wildlife for those who can't grasp that concept.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2010, 02:52:41 PM »
We can see the waste material periodically in blood rain, manna, etc.  It is clear that these are non-terrestial of origin and must come from the heavens via aether eddies.

All terrestrial sources have been ruled out.  As Sherlock Holmes would say, once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

And how do you know that it comes from the moon and not, let's say, the sun??

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2010, 03:00:24 PM »

And how do you know that it comes from the moon and not, let's say, the sun??

The Sun is not red or white. Manna/ambrosia is white, blood rain is red. The Moon, at different times, is both white and red.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2010, 03:09:20 PM »
The Sun is not red or white. Manna/ambrosia is white, blood rain is red. The Moon, at different times, is both white and red.

Therefore it must come from the moon? Despite all the photos that clearly shows a sphere-like surface with thousands of craters? I think that it's more probable that the mana/blood comes from other celestial bodies. well, we have a look to the moon and we do see craters arranged in a sphere-distribution, right? Maybe the red shining is from other cause we don't yet know. Do you have any other reasoning to back this idea?

PD: excuse my english.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2010, 03:13:49 PM »

Therefore it must come from the moon? Despite all the photos that clearly shows a sphere-like surface with thousands of craters? I think that it's more probable that the mana/blood comes from other celestial bodies. well, we have a look to the moon and we do see craters arranged in a sphere-distribution, right? Maybe the red shining is from other cause we don't yet know. Do you have any other reasoning to back this idea?

PD: excuse my english.

If you had one bright yellow cake, one cake which was partly white and partly red, and one cake which emitted no light, and somebody offered you a red piece of cake and a white piece of cake and asked you which cake they came from, which one would you choose?

« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2010, 03:25:14 PM »
If you had one bright yellow cake, one cake which was partly white and partly red, and one cake which emitted no light, and somebody offered you a red piece of cake and a white piece of cake and asked you which cake they came from, which one would you choose?

Wow, you are taking the asummption that the piece of cake comes from one of the three cakes listed. Why can't the blood or mana come from the stars and/or other unknown sources? the idea of "Blood is red. Moon is seen red during an eclipse, therefore blood comes from moon" isn't very conclusive, specially when craters and sphere-like pattern is seen trough telescope. Is that all you have?

Lorddave

« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2010, 03:29:17 PM »

Wow, you are taking the asummption that the piece of cake comes from one of the three cakes listed. Why can't the blood or mana come from the stars and/or other unknown sources? the idea of "Blood is red. Moon is seen red during an eclipse, therefore blood comes from moon" isn't very conclusive, specially when craters and sphere-like pattern is seen trough telescope. Is that all you have?

James is either a really good troll or insane.
In either case, arguing against him is like arguing against a brick wall.  Nothing will make a difference.  His mind has it's own reality and that reality is unalterable.  And in that reality, the Moon is a living creature (or living creatures live on it), has weather patterns, and rains blood/mana.

Though that begs the question:
What does the moon eat?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2010, 03:42:54 PM »
James is quite right.

I hope to draw a correlation also with heavenly events, aetheric eddies, and certain types of fortreana.  It is looking promising so far and I will release information in an appropriate manner when it is available.

Lorddave

« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2010, 06:18:58 PM »
James is quite right.

I hope to draw a correlation also with heavenly events, aetheric eddies, and certain types of fortreana.  It is looking promising so far and I will release information in an appropriate manner when it is available.

How do you test the fortreana when it's an extremely rare and unpredictable event?

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Sliver

« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2010, 07:20:56 PM »
Indeed, that is clearly what is seen here.

Really? you see THAT picture and the first thing that you think is "bio-luminiscent lifeforms and weather systems" ?
When I see that picture its clear that a weather system is moving across the face of the sphere-like moon.  The light from the moon is clearly from life forms due to its harmful effects the fact that it expels bio-matter.
John, could you reword that last sentence so that it makes more sense, please?  Its kinda hard to follow.  Are you suggesting that the bio-luminescence generated by the bio-matter is harmful to the bio-matter itself?  Why would it evolve that way?  ???
Sorry, my fault.
"The light from the moon is clearly created by bio-matter.  This can be seen from its harmful effects and the fact that the moon expels waste material."

A defense mechanism.  Obviously it is not harmful to itself but to other life forms.

How do you know all these things?

Please, answer my other questions too. I'm higly interested.

OK, I'm not finding anything on this blood rain/manna.  Care to provide a link, preferably to some photographic/video evidence?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2010, 08:13:45 PM »
Read: The Book of the Damned, Charles Fort

Sliver

« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2010, 08:15:19 PM »
No, I mean scientific data.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2010, 08:31:31 PM »
Are you saying it is not scientific or does not quote scientific sources?

lossforwords21

• I'm 17 with a strong mind. Don't underestimate :]
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2010, 09:48:59 PM »
The Earth can't be round because we all see the same side of it, whether looking at it to our west or to our east.

Correct.

As for the Moon, the current prevailing scientific view is that Lunar biomass migrates from location to location on the underside of the Moon on a seasonal basis, possibly in search of food or because of mating habits. Since man has never been to the Moon, it is difficult to know for sure.
You just pulled that out of your ass, didn't you?

Haha, I love this guy 'Silver'. I completely agree.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2010, 09:50:43 PM »
The Earth can't be round because we all see the same side of it, whether looking at it to our west or to our east.

Correct.

As for the Moon, the current prevailing scientific view is that Lunar biomass migrates from location to location on the underside of the Moon on a seasonal basis, possibly in search of food or because of mating habits. Since man has never been to the Moon, it is difficult to know for sure.
You just pulled that out of your ass, didn't you?

Haha, I love this guy 'Silver'. I completely agree.
I'd hardly call it out of anyones ass.  Its what any logic sound minded entity would think when confronted with the true facts.

« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2010, 09:54:36 PM »
I'd hardly call it out of anyones ass.  Its what any logic sound minded entity would think when confronted with the true facts.

Yeah.  "Light is shining on a side of it" is so boring.  It obviously must be an incredibly bright biomass travelling across the surface of the moon, that cold vacuum that it is, in search or food or perhaps a mate.  PERFECT SENSE.

lossforwords21

• I'm 17 with a strong mind. Don't underestimate :]
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2010, 10:08:51 PM »

Its hilarious how you think your advanced use of sentence structure technique, grammar, and vocabulary make you correct.
Obviously you paid attention in English class.

As for Geography/History class, well, maybe you fell asleep during the part about how the Earth has been proven spherical for quite some time now.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2010, 10:59:04 PM »

Its hilarious how you think your advanced use of sentence structure technique, grammar, and vocabulary make you correct.
Obviously you paid attention in English class.

As for Geography/History class, well, maybe you fell asleep during the part about how the Earth has been proven spherical for quite some time now.

I think nothing of my sentence structure.

The Earth cannot be proven flat or round;  evidence can only be shown for either side.

« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2010, 11:11:31 PM »
Don't even pretend like there's any evidence that would lead you to believe the Earth is round.  You've already come to a conclusion, and reject outright any and all evidence contrary to your presupposition.

SupahLovah

• Santasaurus Rex!
« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2010, 09:19:00 AM »
If the moon is alive, and makes manna and blood rain...

1) How does it get from the moon to earth?

2) What does the moon eat?
"Study Gravitation; It's a field with a lot of potential!"

Lorddave

« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2010, 12:39:13 PM »
If the moon is alive, and makes manna and blood rain...

1) How does it get from the moon to earth?

2) What does the moon eat?

Also:

3) How does the lunar excretion reach Earth?  Wouldn't the UA keep anything from falling down to us?
4) Is the moon alive or is there just living things on the moon?
4a) If the moon is alive, how do you know if you haven't seen it reproduce?

?

Thermal Detonator

• Definitively the best avatar maker.
« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2010, 02:31:49 PM »

The Earth cannot be proven flat or round;  evidence can only be shown for either side.

But the Moon can. We can see it. We can see it is round because it looks exactly like a round object lit from the direction of the Sun. Though you think this is coincidence. The movements of the Magic Biomass and the Magic Same Every Time Weather System just happen to simulate this EXACTLY. Isn't that lucky?
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2010, 03:43:23 PM »
Women have periods every month. All kinds of biological phenomona occur with amazing regularity. it's far from improbable.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Lorddave

« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2010, 04:09:25 PM »
Women have periods every month. All kinds of biological phenomona occur with amazing regularity. it's far from improbable.

Wouldn't the moon have to absorb more energy than it lets out (via light and whatever else you guys think it does)?  And since the sun is a spotlight it can't provide the energy.  So...
Where does the moon get it's energy?

Sliver

« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2010, 05:01:56 PM »
Are you saying it is not scientific or does not quote scientific sources?
Let me rephrase.  Since Google can come up with nothing at all regarding blood rain/manna, could you please provide some recent scientific data regarding this topic.  You guys always point to seriously outdated material.

« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2010, 05:06:26 PM »
The "blood rain" thing comes from algae coloring rainwater.  It's not all red, by the way, and has been noted to fall in green, black, and myriad other colors.  The "manna" thing seems to be a biblical reference as far as I can tell.

« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2010, 07:37:07 PM »
Rainwater comes from the ocean, algae can be green black and red (and rarely others, most commonly red and green.)

I can tell you (I have photos of my fish tank with the water sometimes turning green from the algae) that rainwater CAN have algae in it to turn red/etc. Hell, water spouts have caused it to rain FISH deep inland and it is recognized that waterspouts cause this, just as absorbed algae in moisture in clouds can cause it to rain red or green rainwater. Do fish come from the moon!?
That would be a simulation of the fabric of space-time bending back upon itself

?

Thermal Detonator

• Definitively the best avatar maker.
« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2010, 03:44:23 AM »

No, it's very improbable when you're talking about weather and organism migration. Show me examples of weather precisely duplicating a previous pattern. Show me examples of organisms migrating across thousands of miles and then returning to the same exact spot within a ten metre accuracy at a precisely predictable date - not even salmon get that close.
If you want to invoke an analogy with periods, it's equivalent to every single woman's period being exactly regular as clockwork, never varying by so much as a day, and the amount of blood lost being exactly the same to the millilitre for a given day of the cycle, never varying.
That isn't how it is.
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2010, 06:05:55 AM »
When have I talked about weather or migration? I remain to be convinced that Lunar cycles or eclipses are caused by either. As for periods, they are simply one example - the astounding regularity of some biological phenomona is well documented and a ridiculous point to debate against.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord