• 1472 Replies

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #1110 on: August 24, 2020, 02:40:27 PM »
I learned a lot in Japan 1972/6.
Have you ever been in Japan?
Shame?
You sound like a brain damaged American.
Easier just to excuse yourself for it.
Sweden had excellent contacts with Japan and USA all the time before and after all the wars. Ball bearings, etc. So USA and Japan used Sweden as contact to stop the war 1945 and Sweden assisted. I am proud of it.
But then it had to be covered up and forgotten.
I wonder why.

I thought you disliked the Swedish Government for supporting A-Bombs and M/S Estonia.

Another conspiracy?   Incredible.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1111 on: August 24, 2020, 06:01:49 PM »
Looking into the historical side of the end of World War 2, I came across Japanese historian Tsuyoshi Hasegawa and his book ‘Racing the Enemy’.

Among other points, he states that the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki had nothing to do with forcing Japan to surrender.

The event that forced Japan to surrender was the Soviet invasion of Japan which crushed the Japanese military in Asia like a house of cards. Faced with the reality that Soviet troops would enter cities like Tokyo in a matter of days and they would be facing a communist government, the fascist leaders of Japan made the emergency decision to surrender to the Americans, and the atom bomb was a convenient cover story for both the Japanese and the Americans.

Hasegawa also mentions Princeton researcher Michael Gordin who remarkably found that “nuclear” bombs have no qualitative difference with conventional bombs. He asserts that the only difference is quantitative.

Interview with Professor Tsuyoshi Hasegawa:

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1112 on: August 24, 2020, 06:02:55 PM »

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1113 on: August 24, 2020, 06:08:19 PM »
Apparently motivated by the research of Tsuyoshi Hasegawa and Michael Gordin, Ward Wilson wrote a book entitled ‘The Five Myths of Nuclear Weapons’.

This is an article by Ward Wilson that summarises Hasegawa’s debunking of the American view of the end of World War 2:

‘The Bomb Didn’t Beat Japan...Stalin Did’

https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/30/the-bomb-didnt-beat-japan-stalin-did/

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1114 on: August 24, 2020, 06:10:06 PM »

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1115 on: August 24, 2020, 06:13:50 PM »
This 20 minute interview with Michael Gordin about his short but highly informative book ‘Five Days in August’ contains a wealth of pertinent neglected knowledge about the atom bombs:

https://vimeo.com/109149783

I have to say this particular book by Michael Gordin written when he was younger is an eye opener that goes against the grain and holds its own because it stands on the evidence, but his later stuff is much less impressive with a perspective conformist to standard American views.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 06:18:09 PM by 17 November »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1116 on: August 24, 2020, 06:15:35 PM »

When in history has any enemy ever given a damn about civilian casualties?

Nazi Germany put a lot of focus on civilian casualties. 
(probably not what you meant   :D)

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1117 on: August 24, 2020, 06:19:34 PM »

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1118 on: August 24, 2020, 06:30:57 PM »
‘The Atom Spy Hoax’
By William A. Reuben
(1954)

The author William Reuben  was a personal friend of the Rosenbergs and organised their international support network. He also wrote perhaps the best defence of Alger Hiss and expose of Nixon.

Reuben was an enemy of McCarthyism and vigorously defended its victims.

This iconoclastic book in particular debunks the spirit of atomic energy and alleged Soviet evil connected with McCarthyism.

I would go so far as to say that the theory of relativity and the theory of a nuclear atom being debated in the 1930’s were never resolved scientifically. It was the spirit of anti-communist totalitarianism in the late 1940’s and McCarthyism that arbitrarily took it for granted that these theories were incontestable facts with dangerous consequences vis a vis nuclear weapons in the wrong hands.

A 1980’s interview with the author:

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1119 on: August 24, 2020, 06:36:38 PM »
‘The Smyth Report’, the official US government history of the Manhattan Project issued in 1945 does not report about any kind of secrets that could be stolen.

https://www.orau.org/ptp/pdf/smythreport.pdf

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1120 on: August 24, 2020, 08:51:19 PM »
People wrote things and you read those things.

That about right?

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #1121 on: August 24, 2020, 09:01:00 PM »
Shame?
Sweden had excellent contacts with Japan and USA all the time before and after all the wars. Ball bearings, etc. So USA and Japan used Sweden as contact to stop the war 1945 and Sweden assisted. I am proud of it.
I wonder why.

I thought you disliked the Swedish Government for supporting A-Bombs and M/S Estonia.

Are you thinking? Incredible.
The Swedish government 1945 asked Nobel Prize winner Manne Siegbahn to become head of Swedish military research agency, FOA, and to build an A-Bomb. Siegbahn agreed subject all info became public. But no, all had to be secret so Siegbahn didn't get the job. Others did. In stead he got US$1M by the Rockefeller foundation to improve his own laboratory with a cyclotron. I wasn't even born then. It wasn't until 1964 when Siegbahn hinted to me that a-bomb physics wasn't worth a career. So I do shipbuilding instead.
1994 M/S Estonia sank and it was suggested that the bow visor had been lost in severe weather due to wave impacts, bla, bla, bla. I immediately investigated the suggestion and found that wave impacts are very noisy and associated with severe vibrations so you slow down, which I told interested parties. The rest is history that you can read about at my website.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1122 on: August 24, 2020, 10:13:00 PM »
Shame?
I wonder why.

The Swedish government 1945 asked Nobel Prize winner Manne Siegbahn to become head of Swedish military research agency, FOA, and to build an A-Bomb. Siegbahn agreed subject all info became public. But no, all had to be secret so Siegbahn didn't get the job. Others did. In stead he got US$1M by the Rockefeller foundation to improve his own laboratory with a cyclotron. I wasn't even born then. It wasn't until 1964 when Siegbahn hinted to me that a-bomb physics wasn't worth a career. So I do shipbuilding instead.
1994 M/S Estonia sank and it was suggested that the bow visor had been lost in severe weather due to wave impacts, bla, bla, bla. I immediately investigated the suggestion and found that wave impacts are very noisy and associated with severe vibrations so you slow down, which I told interested parties. The rest is history that you can read about at my website.

So a guy mentored you and said that the a-bomb industry wasn't the best industry to go into. Wow, what a revelation. That has nothing to do with the existence of said weaponry. Just not a good career choice. And you said he said is was super secret in 1945. Ahhh, yeah, it was super secret in 1945. For good reasons. Everyone was trying to hide the technology from everyone else. That's not rocket science there.

And yeah, you still can't even name the ship you tested your theory on even though you owned it. Curious.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1123 on: August 24, 2020, 10:51:42 PM »

And yeah, you still can't even name the ship you tested your theory on even though you owned it. Curious.

the Titanic.

Heiwa

« Reply #1124 on: August 24, 2020, 11:39:09 PM »
Shame?
I wonder why.

So a guy mentored you and said that the a-bomb industry wasn't the best industry to go into. Wow, what a revelation. That has nothing to do with the existence of said weaponry. Just not a good career choice. And you said he said is was super secret in 1945. Ahhh, yeah, it was super secret in 1945. For good reasons. Everyone was trying to hide the technology from everyone else. That's not rocket science there.

The guy was Manne Siegbahn, Nobel Prize winner physics 1923. I explain it at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm . Very popular! Manne just gave me advice.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1125 on: August 25, 2020, 06:11:04 AM »
The guy was Manne Siegbahn, Nobel Prize winner physics 1923. I explain it at... Very popular! Manne just gave me advice.
But he never uttered the words "atomic bombs don't work", did he?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #1126 on: August 25, 2020, 06:50:16 AM »
The guy was Manne Siegbahn, Nobel Prize winner physics 1923. I explain it at... Very popular! Manne just gave me advice.
Correct. 1964 we discussed my future at a party and Siegbahn didn't recommend theoretical physics and playing with his cyclotron paid for by Rockefeller, etc. No money to be made there. It was only later I learnt about him turning down the 1945 offer of the government to secretly build a Swedish A-Bomb already then. You see, everything was secret back then. Only later I understood that A-Bombs are just propaganda since 1945 that I explain at my website. So any information that Sweden could easily built A-Bombs in late 1940's and whole 1950's was/is just disinformation. It has been discussed in the Parliament, etc, etc.
It was my mother proposing me becoming an expert (professor!) of theoretical physics 1964. We lived across the street from the Royal Institute of Technology where the nonsense was taught to a very small number of qualified students. I went to an 'open house' there and wondered what they were doing and I was told that it was mostly top secret things for the military - rockets, weapons, bla, bla, and that you had to be very intelligent to join. A relative was already professor there and could tell horror stories of the infighting about jobs at the Institute. So I went into shipbuilding. Much more fun.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1127 on: August 25, 2020, 07:00:28 AM »
Correct.
Glad to hear that.  Now stop bringing him up as evidence that atomic bombs don't work.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #1128 on: August 25, 2020, 09:03:23 AM »
Correct.
Glad to hear that.  Now stop bringing him up as evidence that atomic bombs don't work.
?? The Swedish government asked Manne Siegbahn 1945 to build an A-Bomb. And Siegbahn agreed subject all info was made public. But no, it had to be secret.
Of course Siegbahn had no knowledge of or background in A-Bomb building. He was just a clever physics expert of structure of materials at atomic levels. He was a good friend of Niels Bohr, another physicist that could never explain fission, i.e. how atoms may suddenly split into other atoms. But various governments thought these simple physicists could build nuclear weapons of mass destruction and that it must be SECRET.
It was all a question of an atom fission chain reaction at explosive speed = the SECRET of nuclear WMDs. I assume Manne and Niels agreed it wasn't possible ... so it had to be kept SECRET. And Siegbahn recommended that I did something more interesting. Which I did. And then I met Japanese that told me about the false A-Bombs of Hiroshisma and Nagasaki 1945 that I noted and forgot. And then 1999 I met E whose father had assisted Stalin to build a fake A-Bomb 1947/58. It convinced me that atomic bombs don't work.
Why do you get so upset about it? That I met Ms E in a bar? It was the meeting place at this hotel at Mombasa, Kenya, I stayed at 1999.  Ever been to Kenya?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 11:15:51 PM by Heiwa »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1129 on: August 25, 2020, 11:35:36 AM »
The moral of the story is: don't piss off another country unless you can back it up.

Kick a king you better kill him.

What if the King is into getting kicked?

Heiwa

« Reply #1130 on: August 27, 2020, 10:02:19 AM »
you had to be very intelligent to join. So I went into ship toilet cleaning. Much more fun.
Yes, it was 56 years ago and question was how to make a living. I was lucky having the opportunity to chose. I chose shipbuilding but Sweden closed all shipyards so I had to leave. Now I am a millionaire at Monte Carlo, Monaco.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #1131 on: August 27, 2020, 03:13:27 PM »
you had to be very intelligent to join. So I went into ship toilet cleaning. Much more fun.
Yes, it was 56 years ago and question was how to make a living. I was lucky having the opportunity to chose. I chose shipbuilding but Sweden closed all shipyards so I had to leave. Now I am a millionaire at Monte Carlo, Monaco.

When did you move from France?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #1132 on: August 27, 2020, 08:53:49 PM »

Don't worry! Is Monte Carlo, Monaco nuked, I am too.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1133 on: August 27, 2020, 09:51:57 PM »

But when did you move? Do you move often? Just visiting right now?

I ask because when this covid crap is over I can meet you at your office over a cup of nespresso. But if your not doing nespresso anymore I suppose some wine over cavier is an acceptable consolation offering

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #1134 on: August 28, 2020, 06:45:24 AM »

But when did you move? Do you move often? Just visiting right now?

I ask because when this covid crap is over I can meet you at your office over a cup of nespresso. But if your not doing nespresso anymore I suppose some wine over cavier is an acceptable consolation offering
I haven't moved. The Beausoleil address is OK. But I also have a residence in Monaco (it is only 200 m walk there).
The nespresso capsules I don't like any more.
I hope this covid crap is soon over. A mysterious virus that is stopped by a face mask and washing hands?? It is fantasy like nuclear bombs.
But visitors from Prison Island (Australia) visiting Europe have a problem. You must request to leave or get a travel exemption and I doubt visiting me helps.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 10:09:11 AM by Heiwa »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1135 on: August 31, 2020, 07:42:04 AM »
A mysterious virus that is stopped by a face mask and washing hands??

It's only mysterious to someone who wanders around confused by the whole world and doesn't understand how washing your hands prevents the spread of disease.

How do you even function in day to day life with that level or ignorance about simple things like how soap works?  :-\

Heiwa

« Reply #1136 on: August 31, 2020, 07:55:54 AM »

It's only mysterious to someone who wanders around confused by the whole world and doesn't understand how washing your hands prevents the spread of disease.

How do you even function in day to day life with that level or ignorance about simple things like how soap works?  :-\
Topic is what it is and it doesn't go away using soap to wash your hands. I use critical thinking going around. You don't have to be intelligent for it. I just ask for evidence of things.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1137 on: August 31, 2020, 08:37:57 AM »

Topic is what it is and it doesn't go away using soap to wash your hands. I use critical thinking going around. You don't have to be intelligent for it. I just ask for evidence of things.

You need evidence of soap being able to wash stuff off your hands? Seriously.

If you have the ability to use critical thinking I've yet to see any evidence of it.

Heiwa

« Reply #1138 on: August 31, 2020, 08:57:43 AM »

You need evidence of soap being able to wash stuff off your hands? Seriously.

If you have the ability to use critical thinking I've yet to see any evidence of it.
Well, washing hands may make the hands washed but does it stop, eg, the Corona-19 virus from spreading? As a understand virus in one  body spreads to another body via the skin of the bodies and it doesn't matter if the skin is dirty or clean. The virus just go from one body to another regardless of soap.

But topic is nuclear bombs. I don't think they exist at all. They are just stupid US/USSR 1945 propaganda and only evidence is funny photos and lying witnesses and similar experts.

Just because plenty idiots say nuclear bombs exist, I am not convinced. I need real evidence. Same with the Covid-19 soap and a paper diaper covering your mouth and nose.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1139 on: August 31, 2020, 08:59:40 AM »

That's the hidden challenge #6 ;)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place