Money

• 30 Replies
Money
« on: March 08, 2007, 06:37:14 PM »
Hold on.

You FEers seem to be missing one vital thing.

"Money makes the World Go Round" ~ Forget who said it first

You see you people think that Every country in the world that has the knowledge of Space are spending Billions of dollars each year to keep Millions of people to not say anything about a conspiracy, that would be bound to get out easily. In many countries they have something called, "Free Press" which means that the press can say anything they want. After over 50 years you would think that the Press would have gotten a photo.

Like comm'on, someone in NASA had to have sent a photo by now. It's not like someone from NASA isn't smart enough to want the knowledge to get out to the world.

I also doubt that a every country in the world is willingly going to agree on this.

Do you FEers have any REAL photos? I doubt it.

Re: Money
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 06:40:30 PM »
FOTOS DONT COUNT LOL DEY FOTOSCHOOP!!!

but seriously, you cant argue with these guys, they will just make shit up as they go along and contradict it in another post to agree with the their arguement, they are hipocrites in other words.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 06:41:17 PM »
I know, I just thought I would say something at there laughable Idea.

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 06:52:20 PM »
Last night, tom bishop said that the government isnt in on the conspiracy, yet, he tells everyone to read the FAQ, which says the government IS in on the conspiracy. there are many more contradictions he made, but i dont really care. this is the one that I called him out on.

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 06:53:34 PM »
Wouldn't the government need to be in on it? They are funding it all after all, and must know everything that goes on.

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 07:00:05 PM »
yeah, if there was a conspiracy. i dont think the government would give a rats ass about the conspiracy if there was one, they could put there money elsewhere.

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 08:42:19 PM »
BUMP, because I can :P And I want to see some lame excuse the FEers will come up with.

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 10:26:10 PM »
There are so many threads about this I want to crap my pants.  Governments are not in on the conspiracy, the conspiracy is in governments. 

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 10:28:02 PM »
for a start

the middle east hate america and some other western countries

so why the hell would they keep up the sherade???? because they blatantly arn't benefiting

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 10:31:40 PM »
Use the search button, please. 

and I hope your last name isn't Self...because I might hate you. 

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 10:34:59 PM »
I don't want to use search

this forum is tiny. i've read through everything in one day

and the majority of FE explanations are illogical

i said majority. some rare ones may be plausible

i said plausible. not true :P

and yer, middle east don't dwell well on western society so they have no reason to play by our conspiracies. they have their own to deal with, nevermind taking aboard countries they hate

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 10:39:27 PM »
Then you are going to be ignored. 

?

ThatHippyMan

• Afro Wizard
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 10:42:42 PM »

Then you are going to pussyfoot around what the post are really about instead of conquering it head on.  Way to fail, SatanicMollarGlue.
Earth=globe
Earth=/=Flat map

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 10:48:53 PM »

are you stupid???

I stated I've already read all the posts

No wonder FE makes no sense to real situations

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 10:57:42 PM »
I GUARANTEE that you have not read all posts; you're just being silly.  If you had read them all then I would not have to be answering you. 

Do a search for Tom Bishop "leaked nasa" post. 

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 11:04:35 PM »
I GUARANTEE that you have not read all posts; you're just being silly.  If you had read them all then I would not have to be answering you. 

Do a search for Tom Bishop "leaked nasa" post. 

Tom Bishop is hugely discredited

not only has he contradicted the FAQ

but many of his theories are twisted version of real proven theories that cannot be proven after he twists them

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 11:31:11 PM »
Your opinion of Tom does not matter to me.  You asked for a picture, I told you where to find it.  And regarding the FAQ (that you supposedly read in its entirety):

Disclaimer

The opinions and beliefs expressed in any posts do not necessarily reflect the beliefs of The Flat Earth Society Forums.
The Flat Earth Society Forums' goal is to promote the free discussion of The Flat Earth Theory as well as the free discussion of and debate of any topic of interest to our members that do not contradict Forum Rules.
The views of any individual or organization (including that of the old Flat Earth Society run by Charles K Johnson) are not necessarily shared in whole or in part by The Flat Earth Society Forums. The only person qualified to give the official position of the Forums (if required) is Daniel.

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 11:35:23 PM »
Your opinion of Tom does not matter to me.  You asked for a picture, I told you where to find it.  And regarding the FAQ (that you supposedly read in its entirety):

Disclaimer

The opinions and beliefs expressed in any posts do not necessarily reflect the beliefs of The Flat Earth Society Forums.
The Flat Earth Society Forums' goal is to promote the free discussion of The Flat Earth Theory as well as the free discussion of and debate of any topic of interest to our members that do not contradict Forum Rules.
The views of any individual or organization (including that of the old Flat Earth Society run by Charles K Johnson) are not necessarily shared in whole or in part by The Flat Earth Society Forums. The only person qualified to give the official position of the Forums (if required) is Daniel.

FAQ stands for frequently asked questions

a disclaimer is not a frequently asked question. it's a disclaimer, completely seperate (i should know, i create websites)

So if Tom's opinion doesn't even match the FE society, how is he hailed as a genious on here when his views arn't the same??

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 11:51:38 PM »
Well now you have read a disclaimer.  Congratulations. 

Who hails Tom as genius? 

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2007, 12:03:09 AM »
Well now you have read a disclaimer.  Congratulations. 

Who hails Tom as genius? 

psychiatric patients

40 year old virgins

and ppl who don't have anything better to do with their time

certainly civilisation doesn't consider him a genious otherwise he'd rival stephen hawking

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2007, 12:18:08 AM »
Hold on.

You FEers seem to be missing one vital thing.

"Money makes the World Go Round" ~ Forget who said it first
I am?

You see you people think that Every country in the world that has the knowledge of Space
Yes, all three of them.

are spending Billions of dollars each year
As compared to the tens of billions all of the space programs make combined.

to keep Millions of people to not say anything about a conspiracy
Try about one-hundred people.

that would be bound to get out easily. In many countries they have something called, "Free Press" which means that the press can say anything they want. After over 50 years you would think that the Press would have gotten a photo.
Why would the press have any access to photos of the flat Earth? I'm pretty sure that's the conspiracy's JOB to keep it a secret.

Like comm'on, someone in NASA had to have sent a photo by now. It's not like someone from NASA isn't smart enough to want the knowledge to get out to the world.
Smart enough? You want to talk about smarts? Why would a smart person, then, who you so boldly single out, want to give up a billion-dollar-a-year salary for a few minutes of fame and glory? Honestly...That sounds pretty dumb to me.

I also doubt that a every country in the world is willingly going to agree on this.
Again, there are three, and the governments probably aren't even involved.

Do you REers have any real photos? I doubt it.

~D-Draw

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2007, 12:29:25 AM »
diego, you contradicted another member

you said about 100 ppl are in the conspiracy

so why did another member argue about Blue Peter when they did an flying thing.

surely Blue Peter arn't part of the 100

who's left? postman pat?

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2007, 12:33:41 AM »

who's left? postman pat?
I may have contradicted another member. What's the difference? Why does Blue Peter have to be in on the conspiracy?

You know, it IS possible for two people to have differing opinions.

~D-Draw

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2007, 12:39:42 AM »

who's left? postman pat?
I may have contradicted another member. What's the difference? Why does Blue Peter have to be in on the conspiracy?

You know, it IS possible for two people to have differing opinions.

~D-Draw

yes but when your trying to give proof of FE, it would be nice if stories correlated :P

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2007, 12:43:19 AM »
yes but when your trying to give proof of FE, it would be nice if stories correlated :P
I don't even know who SAID something else and unless I'm supposed to coordinate my responses with the hundreds of newbs who come in here every day pretending to be FEers, I really don't see where you're going with this.

As a sidenote: My "trying" is NOT "to give proof of FE"! :'(

~D-Draw

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2007, 12:46:16 AM »
I don't even know who SAID something else and unless I'm supposed to coordinate my responses with the hundreds of newbs who come in here every day pretending to be FEers, I really don't see where you're going with this.

As a sidenote: My "trying" is NOT "to give proof of FE"! :'(

~D-Draw

lol

u seem to be in favour of FE here hehe

i just can't comprehend how the earth is flat. too many people who believe RE come up with far too good a point to disprove many FE theories

and then Tom Bishop contradicted himself to me big time

he says the government isn't involved, then he said they are, then he tried to get out of it by trying to make me question what a government is lol

he panicked :P

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2007, 12:47:08 AM »

~D-Draw
[/quote]

proof ? i can go to google maps, look up the new construction in town and see what is going on, there's your fucking proof
With no south pole, there is no electromagnetism, giving us no protection from the sun's harmful radiation--we'd all be dead right now.
The ice wall, supposedly made up of antartica lies around the edge of the earth, why no one has recorded it, who knows

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2007, 12:50:40 AM »
lol

i just can't comprehend how the earth is flat. too many people who believe RE come up with far too good a point to disprove many FE theories

he says the government isn't involved, then he said they are, then he tried to get out of it by trying to make me question what a government is lol

To note, Tom Bishop is a douchebag. That is all.

proof ? i can go to google maps, look up the new construction in town and see what is going on, there's your fucking proof
A) Google Maps uses airplane photos. It explicitly says that it uses plane photos.
B) You can't look up the new construction in town. Google Maps uses month- or even year-old photographs.

~D-Draw

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2007, 12:53:16 AM »
lol

To note, Tom Bishop is a douchebag. That is all.

~D-Draw

yay

im glad we agree on something lol

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2007, 08:28:36 AM »
Yes, all three of them.

Ok, so heres more then what you have said, theres Russia, USA, Canada, Japan, China. There are more.

As compared to the tens of billions all of the space programs make combined.

I didn't give an exact number, I just said Billions.

Smart enough? You want to talk about smarts? Why would a smart person, then, who you so boldly single out, want to give up a billion-dollar-a-year salary for a few minutes of fame and glory? Honestly...That sounds pretty dumb to me.

If the person were to prove it was a flat earth they wouldn't get a few minutes of fame and glory. It would be hundreds of years. Just remember the person who said it was a flat earth. Hes still famous.

Again, there are three, and the governments probably aren't even involved.

Then why is it that many other people have said it? Why is it that the government is giving out the bribes? The government doesn't give the space exploration companys enough money to allow them to go into space, get the flat earth photos, photoshop them, then still have the money to bribe the people in the companys.

Actually we do. Go and take a look around on Google, and on this site.