GLOBAL CONSPIRACY

• 1592 Replies

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
Re: GLOBAL CONSPIRACY
« Reply #810 on: January 27, 2015, 07:12:29 AM »
Is the zig zag problem a problem for the FET impossible South Pole midnight sun?

Had you been diligent enough, by scrolling 30 pages back, you would have been able to found my answer to your false claims : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1644134#msg1644134
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 07:15:13 AM by cikljamas »
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #811 on: January 27, 2015, 07:15:09 AM »
I'm at work so I can't watch it, but what does a video about the pope have to do with anything? I am talking about the midnight sun in the south.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #812 on: January 27, 2015, 07:23:37 AM »
I'm at work so I can't watch it, but what does a video about the pope have to do with anything? I am talking about the midnight sun in the south.

Sokarul, you have been faster than me for just about 4 seconds (see the time when i edited my post), you are really, really fast gunman, you should have lived in golden wild west age... ;D

By pulling your pistol so fast, you can save your life, but if you want to properly comprehend some theoretical concepts you must think a little bit slower, but not too slow, also... ;)

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #813 on: January 27, 2015, 07:33:03 AM »

Awesome, explain it in your own words to us then.
Are you asking me to add some Aussie slang into what cikljamas has written so it will be in my own words?
For I am Aussie.
Other than that, I have only read what he has written and understood it. So I would only be repeating what he has written, and that would be silly.
Maybe if you ask him politely he could try to help you again.

So, let's try to help them once more:

If this doesn't help them to understand ZIGZAG argument, then nothing will:

By, by heliocentricity!!!

1. ASHES TO ASHES, DUST TO DUST : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.420#.VMeW9PL5N_U

2. The shapes of "constellations" don't change over thousands of years : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1646824#msg1646824

3. Geocentric round earth scenario presumes UNTILTED Earth!

Split the (UNTILTED) globe into two halves through any meridional line, direct a source of light directly towards the tropic of capricorn (or the tropic of cancer), and watch the curve of a meridional line that separates day and night. Read more: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1645458#msg1645458

4. Crushing the pillars of a Heliocentric theory: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1645003#msg1645003

5. Has jury reached a verdict? Yes, HC is sentenced to death : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62300.msg1639873#msg1639873

My condolences to all REs!

Flat Earth All Around You : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

I refer you to this:

I have just finished my simulation animation thingy, here it is:

Ignore the nonsense going on with the stars, the Blender star feature makes the stars appear closer then I would like.  Pay attention to how little the Sun wobbles, and this is when Earth is expended, the distance to the Sun is less, and time is WAY faster.  Now can you see why this effect is too small to notice?

That simulation is proof that the effect is too small to notice.  By the way, click on the link in my signature labeled "R.I.P. Flat Earth Theory" to see my irrefutable proof that the Earth is round.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #814 on: January 27, 2015, 07:39:33 AM »

Sokarul, you have been faster than me for just about 4 seconds (see the time when i edited my post), you are really, really fast gunman, you should have lived in golden wild west age... ;D

By pulling your pistol so fast, you can save your life, but if you want to properly comprehend some theoretical concepts you must think a little bit slower, but not too slow, also... ;)
They do understand what you're saying but they will never accept it. the reasons are obvious. They aren't here to find a truth - they are here to hang onto a lie and to keep their mass indoctrinated beliefs intact.

The mere fact that the so called scientific top dogs have had to make up so many names for fictional forces to keep the globe alive should be enough in itself to tell any rational thinker that there's something seriously wrong.
The problem is, they know there is something seriously wrong with a lot of it but their ego's will not allow them to change their stance, because they have been made to believe that anyone who thinks or shows alternatives to their accepted ways, are deemed unstable nutcases. It's fed directly into their psyche by mainstream media and schooling.

I've been keeping tabs on what you've been posting, as well as the videos you put up. All I can say is, there's a lot of people adhereing to what you are giving out, so don't think for a second that you are doing it in vain.

The only issue left is to figure out exactly how the Earth is and stands in the grand scheme of things.
We've ruled out space being what we are told. We've ruled out Earth being a globe.
We know that Earth is basically flatish.

Trying to reason with many of these people is like urinating against the wind on top of a 50 mph moving car.

Believe me, most on here know they aren't living on a globe. They wouldn't be here if they did. Only some are here to muddy the waters, deliberately and you can spot them a mile off. I know you can, easily.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #815 on: January 27, 2015, 07:43:10 AM »

They do understand what you're saying but they will never accept it. the reasons are obvious. They aren't here to find a truth - they are here to hang onto a lie and to keep their mass indoctrinated beliefs intact.

The mere fact that the so called scientific top dogs have had to make up so many names for fictional forces to keep the globe alive should be enough in itself to tell any rational thinker that there's something seriously wrong.
The problem is, they know there is something seriously wrong with a lot of it but their ego's will not allow them to change their stance, because they have been made to believe that anyone who thinks or shows alternatives to their accepted ways, are deemed unstable nutcases. It's fed directly into their psyche by mainstream media and schooling.

I've been keeping tabs on what you've been posting, as well as the videos you put up. All I can say is, there's a lot of people adhereing to what you are giving out, so don't think for a second that you are doing it in vain.

The only issue left is to figure out exactly how the Earth is and stands in the grand scheme of things.
We've ruled out space being what we are told. We've ruled out Earth being a globe.

Trying to reason with many of these people is like urinating against the wind on top of a 50 mph moving car.

Believe me, most on here know they aren't living on a globe. They wouldn't be here if they did. Only some are here to muddy the waters, deliberately and you can spot them a mile off. I know you can, easily.

What an I invisible?  Has anyone seen my simulation that proves how small this effect is?

I have just finished my simulation animation thingy, here it is:

Ignore the nonsense going on with the stars, the Blender star feature makes the stars appear closer then I would like.  Pay attention to how little the Sun wobbles, and this is when Earth is expended, the distance to the Sun is less, and time is WAY faster.  Now can you see why this effect is too small to notice?

I could even post my .blend file if someone wants to check the numbers.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #816 on: January 27, 2015, 07:47:48 AM »

Are you asking me to add some Aussie slang into what cikljamas has written so it will be in my own words?
For I am Aussie.
Other than that, I have only read what he has written and understood it. So I would only be repeating what he has written, and that would be silly.

Because if its so simple to you, then explain it to us dense meatheads that you had to poke in the eye by saying you could get it.

I fully expect you're just like scepti and just bandwagoning for the sake of cause.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #817 on: January 27, 2015, 08:01:50 AM »
SCEPTI SAYS: Believe me, most on here know they aren't living on a globe. They wouldn't be here if they did. Only some are here to muddy the waters, deliberately and you can spot them a mile off. I know you can, easily.

Well, let me name a few of them : Alpha2Omega, 29silhouette, ausGeoff, Rotingroom, Sokarul, Mikeman, JimmyTheCrabb, i apologize if i left someone out of this list...

SCEPTI SAYS:Trying to reason with many of these people is like urinating against the wind on top of a 50 mph moving car.

SCEPTI SAYS:The only issue left is to figure out exactly how the Earth is and stands in the grand scheme of things.

Absolutely true!!!

SCEPTI SAYS:I've been keeping tabs on what you've been posting, as well as the videos you put up. All I can say is, there's a lot of people adhereing to what you are giving out, so don't think for a second that you are doing it in vain.

Thanks for encouraging me, your role in this thread has been very precious, and i know that you are very well aware of that fact! So, thumbs up for you once more!

SCEPTI SAYS:They do understand what you're saying but they will never accept it. the reasons are obvious. They aren't here to find a truth - they are here to hang onto a lie and to keep their mass indoctrinated beliefs intact.

Yeap!

MIKEMAN SAYS: What an I invisible?  Has anyone seen my simulation that proves how small this effect is?

You are not invisible, you are just hilarious!!!  ;D

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #818 on: January 27, 2015, 08:08:09 AM »
SCEPTI SAYS: Believe me, most on here know they aren't living on a globe. They wouldn't be here if they did. Only some are here to muddy the waters, deliberately and you can spot them a mile off. I know you can, easily.

Well, let me name a few of them : Alpha2Omega, 29silhouette, ausGeoff, Rotingroom, Sokarul, Mikeman, JimmyTheCrabb, i apologize if i left someone out of this list...

SCEPTI SAYS:Trying to reason with many of these people is like urinating against the wind on top of a 50 mph moving car.

SCEPTI SAYS:The only issue left is to figure out exactly how the Earth is and stands in the grand scheme of things.

Absolutely true!!!

SCEPTI SAYS:I've been keeping tabs on what you've been posting, as well as the videos you put up. All I can say is, there's a lot of people adhereing to what you are giving out, so don't think for a second that you are doing it in vain.

Thanks for encouraging me, your role in this thread has been very precious, and i know that you are very well aware of that fact! So, thumbs up for you once more!

SCEPTI SAYS:They do understand what you're saying but they will never accept it. the reasons are obvious. They aren't here to find a truth - they are here to hang onto a lie and to keep their mass indoctrinated beliefs intact.

Yeap!

MIKEMAN SAYS: What an I invisible?  Has anyone seen my simulation that proves how small this effect is?

You are not invisible, you are just hilarious!!!  ;D

What exactaly is wrong with my simulation to make it invalid?  There must be something if you are rejecting it.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #819 on: January 27, 2015, 10:00:03 AM »
Mikeman, since i am not skilled in making a video animations, I have sent an apeal to Rory Cooper, if he would be so willing to invest a little of his precious time in making a video animation on a basis of my ZIGZAG argument. You can see my request which i sent to him, below his new interesting and amusing video : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

But, honestly, you should be able to understand this simple argument without anyone's help.

You should have put an observer (camera) (somewhere within an arctic circle), on your rotating globe (not behind a globe), so that we could see what an observer would be able to see while he is spinning on a globe, that's what you have done wrong.

Anyway, i still think that you are kidding me.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #820 on: January 27, 2015, 10:06:17 AM »
Mikeman, since i am not skilled in making a video animations, I have sent an apeal to Rory Cooper, if he would be so willing to invest a little of his precious time in making a video animation on a basis of my ZIGZAG argument. You can see my request which i sent to him, below his new interesting and amusing video : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

But, honestly, you should be able to understand this simple argument without anyone's help.

You should have put an observer (camera) (somewhere within an arctic circle), on your rotating globe (not behind a globe), so that we could see what an observer would be able to see while he is spinning on a globe, that's what you have done wrong.

The camera in my simulation is on the globe, it's center point never moves in relation to the surface and it's absolute orientation never changes, it's also at a quite high altitude on Earth but that's so you can see the sun better.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #821 on: January 27, 2015, 12:02:01 PM »

The camera in my simulation is on the globe, it's center point never moves in relation to the surface and it's absolute orientation never changes, it's also at a quite high altitude on Earth but that's so you can see the sun better.
You camera is a space camera in your space looking over a globe. You know this and are taking the urine.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #822 on: January 27, 2015, 12:28:19 PM »

You camera is a space camera in your space looking over a globe. You know this and are taking the urine.

How does the camera being at a higher altitude effect this at all?  Isn't the point of this that the Sun moves across the sky due to parallax caused by your change of position doe to the Earth's rotation?  If that's the case then why does your altitude matter as long as the camera as moving as if it's on the surface?

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #823 on: January 27, 2015, 12:29:57 PM »
Mikeman, since i am not skilled in making a video animations, I have sent an apeal to Rory Cooper, if he would be so willing to invest a little of his precious time in making a video animation on a basis of my ZIGZAG argument. You can see my request which i sent to him, below his new interesting and amusing video :

How does the camera being at a higher altitude effect this at all?  Isn't the point of this that the Sun moves across the sky due to parallax caused by your change of position doe to the Earth's rotation?  If that's the case then why does your altitude matter as long as the camera as moving as if it's on the surface?

You didn't answer to his urine allegation.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

?

tappet

« Reply #824 on: January 27, 2015, 10:35:45 PM »

For I am Aussie.

Because if its so simple to you, then explain it to us dense meatheads that you had to poke in the eye by saying you could get it.

I fully expect you're just like scepti and just bandwagoning for the sake of cause.
I know I should not be responding to this.
Put a torch on a table and turn it on. Get some chalk and make a cross on the floor a meter in size. Now number the ends of the cross 1 2 3 4. Make sure you number these in one direction, it will keep you from getting confused. Now step on the 1, then step on the 2 and so on. As you go around face the torch and watch what happens. Oh shit the light source looks like it is zigzagging.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #825 on: January 28, 2015, 05:15:28 AM »

If that is so, then what your video animation actually depicts is what i was trying to point out to, in my argument No 1, here:

http://72.52.145.132/257076-post83.html

However, i have to make one little correction concerning my argument No 1:

Our northern house (placed directly on Potato's axis) would make ONE VERY SLOW rotation per day, although we could loosen the camera on the roof of our northern house, so that it is always directed towards the sun, that is how absoulute orientation of our camera would never change, and what our northern camera would record, if the Earth were a globe (better to say : a Potato) and spun on it's axis, would be something very similar to what your video animation shows:

Now, you have to ask yourself has anyone ever witnessed such a scenario in reality?

Of course not!

Regarding our ZIGZAG scenario (which is something completely different from my argument No 1), you have to ask yourself the same question: Has anyone ever witnessed such a scenario in reality?

Now, make another video (according ZIGZAG scenario), and put your observer (camera) 1000 miles, or even better, 2000 miles away from Potato's axis and let us see what your camera has recorded. O.K.?

When you combine these two arguments, then our argumentation against the alleged Potato's rotation is even more strenghten.

It is so obvious that the Earth is at rest that no sane person would dare to even try to refute these strong arguments against alleged Potato's spin, do you agree?

@ Scepti, regarding your excellent posts that you have written in new "Great conspiracy..." thread, i would like to show you one link " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

That's the link that i have put (by mistake) yesterday in my answer to Sokarul.

Interesting quote:

I THINK YOU'D SHOCK SOME CHRISTIANS IF YOU'D REMIND THEM THAT THE BIBLE SAYS THE SUN, MOON and STARS WERE NOT CREATED UNTIL THE FOURTH DAY OF CREATION!--Totally contrary to their theory!

You've heard that slop that they put out about the big ball of fire first, the sun coming first, and the sun threw off these planets, and you thought maybe that's the way God created it.--All pure evil imagination, that's all! It just isn't so! It just didn't happen that way. What did God make first?--The Heaven and the Earth! (Gen.1:1)

When I was young, they said the process of evolution had taken only a few million years. By the time I was a young teenager in high school, it had grown to a few hundred million. But by the time I got to college age, they were already hitting the billion mark! And I notice now they've gone up to 4-1/2 billion, because the further they can put it back, the more impossible it is to both prove or disprove.

The discovery that the sun is shrinking may prove to be the downfall of the accepted theory of solar evolution. All accepted theories of the evolution of the stars are based on the assumption that thermonuclear fusion is the energy source for the stars. If this assumption is unjustified for our own star, the sun, it is unjustified for the other stars too. The entire theoretical description of the evolution of the universe is at stake. With the stakes that high, it is no wonder that the experimental evidence for the shrinkage of the sun is "explained away" by evolutionists. Evolutionists claim that the sun probably undergoes temporary shrinkages and expansions as small fluctuating oscillations on its overall regular evolutionary development. They point to other cyclic solar occurrences such as the 11-year sunspot cycle on the surface of the sun. This claim is made in spite of the evidence that the shrinkage rate of the sun has remained essentially constant over the past 100 years when very accurate measurements have been made on the size of the sun. Less accurate astronomical records spanning the past 400 years indicate the shrinkage rate has remained the same for the past 400 years.

The change in the size of the sun over the past 400 years is important in the study of origins. Over 100 thousand years these changes would have accumulated so much that life of any kind on the earth would have been very difficult, if not impossible. Thus, all life on the earth must be less than 100 thousand years (upper limit) old.

Those dates as upper limits rule out any possibility of evolution requiring hundreds of millions of years. However, the tiny change that would have occurred in the sun during the Biblical time since creation would be so small as to go almost unnoticed. Thus, the changes in the sun are consistent with recent creation.

The changes detected in the sun call into question the accepted thermonuclear fusion energy source for the sun. This, in turn, questions the entire theoretical structure upon which the evolutionary theory of astrophysics is built.

And pope Francis doesn't know any of this... OMG, what a moron, what a shame for the catholic church, what an apostasy...

« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 05:21:36 AM by cikljamas »

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #826 on: January 28, 2015, 07:36:19 AM »
My animation does show the Sun wobbling, but you can barely see it.  I made my animation with about half of the RE distance to the Sun, the Earth being about 10x as large as normal, and time sped op by a factor of 86,400.  If you can barely see the wobble on my animation then how small do you think it would be if my animation was more to scale?  The point I am trying to make is that although the wobble does exist it's far too small to notice.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 07:39:35 AM by mikeman7918 »

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #827 on: January 28, 2015, 08:19:53 AM »
Mikeman, just answer to this simple question:

What is the main (or even exclusive) cause (according to HC theory) for the apparent daily motion of the Sun (and of the other celestial lights) across the sky?

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #828 on: January 28, 2015, 08:28:14 AM »

What is the main (or even exclusive) cause (according to HC theory) for the apparent daily motion of the Sun (and of the other celestial lights) across the sky?

It's the rotation of the Earth.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #829 on: January 28, 2015, 09:12:27 AM »

So now you mentioned this, don't you think your camera would be best placed ON the actual rotating Earth and not in your space?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #830 on: January 28, 2015, 09:25:39 AM »

So now you mentioned this, don't you think your camera would be best placed ON the actual rotating Earth and not in your space?
Like these? Where's the zig zag?
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #831 on: January 28, 2015, 10:41:48 AM »

The camera is parented to the Earth and it has no location key frames, which is jargon for the camera is in the same place relative to the Earth the entire time.  The reason I moved the camera up into space is just so you can see the Sun the whole time, but the motion of the camera is the same as it would be if it were on the surface.  Imagine that the camera is just on the top of an insanely tall building in the arctic circle.  The camera is above the same point on Earth during the entire animation.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #832 on: January 28, 2015, 10:57:17 AM »
1. Since there isn't any ZIGZAG anywhere, this is the plain, simple and absolute proof that there isn't any rotation of the Potato anywhere, also.

2. First video (Antarctic Midnight Sun) is obviously a hoax.

This video is an obvious hoax, because South Pole doesn't exist, and even if the South Pole existed, then this video would be another proof (because of the lack of ZIGZAG phenomena) against the alleged Potato's rotation.

On top of that, in the South Pole ZIGZAG phenomena would be necessity in both cases:

A) If the Earth were flat
B) If the Earth were round and spun on it's axis.

2a. This hoax video must have been shot somewhere within Arctic circle, close to the North Pole.

3. Second video (Arctic Midnight Sun) is obviously authentic and 100 % certain proof against the rotation of our alleged Potato.

4. Third video could have been recorded somewhere at the edge of the great South Wall, but in this video there is nothing of any importance for our discussion...

@ Mikeman :

1. Start to use your brain, and stop taking the urine (pretending that you are stupid).
2. Make a new video in accordance with my instructions.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 10:59:38 AM by cikljamas »

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #833 on: January 28, 2015, 11:14:36 AM »
1. Since there isn't any ZIGZAG anywhere, this is the plain, simple and absolute proof that there isn't any rotation of the Potato anywhere, also.

This video is an obvious hoax, because South Pole doesn't exist, and even if the South Pole existed, then this video would be another proof (because of the lack of ZIGZAG phenomena) against the alleged Potato's rotation.

On top of that, in the South Pole ZIGZAG phenomena would be necessity in both cases:

2a. This hoax video must have been shot somewhere within Arctic circle, close to the North Pole.

3. Second video (Arctic Midnight Sun) is obviously authentic and 100 % certain proof against the rotation of our alleged Potato.

4. Third video could have been recorded somewhere at the edge of the great South Wall, but in this video there is nothing of any importance for our discussion...

@ Mikeman :

1. Start to use your brain, and stop taking the urine (pretending that you are stupid).
2. Make a new video in accordance with my instructions.

In my animation the camera is actually around the Greenland longitude, I exaggerated so many things in that animation and still the effect is tiny and could only be noticed with a camera hooked up to an automatic equatorial mount that tracks with incredible precision.  If time went at the same speed on a proportional animation then the zig zag would be smaller by at least a factor of 50.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #834 on: January 28, 2015, 11:48:39 AM »
@ Mikeman, according to you, people who live in Greenland can not see any apparent motion of the Sun across the sky? The Sun is immovable spot in the sky not only for the hypothetical observer who stands directly at the North Pole (which scenario nobody ever saw, and never will be able to see in the future), but, according to you, the Sun should be immovable spot in the sky even for people who live thousands of miles away from the North Pole, also???

Are you completely crazy?

From now on i am going to stop responding to your bullshit-hand-waving performance...you've just gone too far with your stupidity...

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #835 on: January 28, 2015, 11:54:23 AM »
@ Mikeman, according to you, people who live in Greenland can not see any apparent motion of the Sun across the sky? The Sun is immovable spot in the sky not only for the hypothetical observer who stands directly at the North Pole (which scenario nobody ever saw, and never will be able to see in the future), but, according to you, the Sun should be immovable spot in the sky even for people who live thousands of miles away from the North Pole, also???

Are you completely crazy?

From now on i am going to stop responding to your bullshit-hand-waving performance...you've just gone too far with your stupidity...

I was talking about the zig zag, not the apparent motion of the Sun across the sky.  Did you even read my post?

ausGeoff

« Reply #836 on: January 28, 2015, 12:48:19 PM »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #837 on: January 28, 2015, 04:22:43 PM »

Like these? Where's the zig zag?

Fixed links.

The entire "zig-zag" argument of cikljamas is ridiculous, and a total waste of time even discussing further.
I was posting on my phone.
The second video is the one I was looking for and found a bunch of videos.

Or your zig zag argument is crap.

Only because it's impossible on a flat earth, not because you have evidence of it being a hoax. Also, how do you explain away 1000s of accounts of midnight sun in antarctic region?

Your attempt to prove it didn't exist failed.

Or more the likely your zigzag argument is crap, still.

And all the other accounts of the midnight sun in the antartic?

It contains no zigzag. So it's agreed your zigzag argument is false.

Just a midnight sun in the Antarctic.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #838 on: January 28, 2015, 06:19:02 PM »

I know I should not be responding to this.
Put a torch on a table and turn it on. Get some chalk and make a cross on the floor a meter in size. Now number the ends of the cross 1 2 3 4. Make sure you number these in one direction, it will keep you from getting confused. Now step on the 1, then step on the 2 and so on. As you go around face the torch and watch what happens. Oh shit the light source looks like it is zigzagging.
And what should the sun be "zig zagging" in relation to?  The horizon?  Are you saying as someone slowly turned in order to track the sun for 24 hours in the Arctic circle, that as some point the horizon would stop moving left and the sun would stop moving right, and they would reverse direction?

« Reply #839 on: January 28, 2015, 06:21:30 PM »
No, it's just proof your zig-zag hypothesis is a joke.