ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist

• 2289 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist
« Reply #1860 on: May 05, 2021, 09:10:01 PM »

nothing can be taught whne you refuse to provide answers

nice attempt at a cop out

admit you can't draw a basic diagram that shows off your theory or shows the globe eareth to be inaccurate
It seems you can't draw what you're asking me to draw.
Typical kabool.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1861 on: May 05, 2021, 09:11:08 PM »

Volume is atmosphere that the dense mass holds within it, that makes up its visual size of structure of dense mass.

So if an object has a volume of 1 cubic inch, there is a cubic inch of atmosphere within the object?
Let's make this a bit clearer.

If you had an empty box and the empty part of the box was a cubic inch, foot, metre or whatever, then the volume of that box would be 1 cubic inch, foot, metre or whatever.

However, you then have the structure of the box itself which holds volume within that.

So if I have a a cube of lead  measuring 1 inch x 1 inch x 1 inch.  How much atmosphere is in it?
Whatever is trapped within it and what sits withing the pores of it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1862 on: May 05, 2021, 09:16:05 PM »
And if the air "changes it" to get it to 0, that is removing it.

It's never going to happen. Pay attention.

« Reply #1863 on: May 05, 2021, 10:13:09 PM »

nothing can be taught whne you refuse to provide answers

nice attempt at a cop out

admit you can't draw a basic diagram that shows off your theory or shows the globe eareth to be inaccurate
It seems you can't draw what you're asking me to draw.
Typical kabool.

Whaa?
I did.

I got a circle and determeined roughly 0.6 degrees for 50km which is very close to jackBs 0.27degrees for 30km.

Extremely close estimate consdiering my compounded rounding on rounding error.

Again
Are you stupid?
You must be stupid.

« Reply #1864 on: May 05, 2021, 10:16:36 PM »

Volume is atmosphere that the dense mass holds within it, that makes up its visual size of structure of dense mass.

So if an object has a volume of 1 cubic inch, there is a cubic inch of atmosphere within the object?
Let's make this a bit clearer.

If you had an empty box and the empty part of the box was a cubic inch, foot, metre or whatever, then the volume of that box would be 1 cubic inch, foot, metre or whatever.

However, you then have the structure of the box itself which holds volume within that.

So if I have a a cube of lead  measuring 1 inch x 1 inch x 1 inch.  How much atmosphere is in it?
Whatever is trapped within it and what sits withing the pores of it.

Amazing nonanswer.
13words to say nothing.

Heres an equally useless response but wiht less words.

Q:  How much atmosphere is in it?
A:  That much.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1865 on: May 05, 2021, 10:17:14 PM »

Again
Are you stupid?
You must be stupid.
Are you asking me or telling me?

« Reply #1866 on: May 05, 2021, 10:22:03 PM »
Keep dodging the actual point made and instead focus on the irrelevant.

Side note....    if you dont know if youre stupid well...   ya.

JackBlack

« Reply #1867 on: May 06, 2021, 05:01:32 AM »
And if the air "changes it" to get it to 0, that is removing it.
It's never going to happen. Pay attention.
Again, you are playing semantics.
Deal with the issues raised. Unless you can address them, your model is DOA:
Again, by what magic does your magical air magically maintain a magical pressure gradient?
By what magic does this magical air of yours magically make the pressure gradient proportional to weight of the fluid?
By what magic does this magical air magically stop the magical high pressure region from decompressing and pushing up the low pressure region above?
By what magic does the magical low pressure air above magically push down an object into a much greater force/resistance of the magical high pressure below?
By what magic does this magical air then magically decide to magically push up some objects instead of magically pushing them down?
By what magic does the air push things down and then resist that downwards motion so differently?

Mikey T.

« Reply #1868 on: May 06, 2021, 11:06:38 AM »
Jack, you know he is never going to answer.  He plays the same stupid games all the time.  It's fun to watch and occasionally poke at though.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #1869 on: May 06, 2021, 11:16:53 AM »
Jack is the only guy who can argue for 10 hours straight.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1870 on: May 06, 2021, 11:07:21 PM »

They're dealt with. You refusing to accept I gave answers is not my problem.
A little tip for you. Accept I'm giving answers and try and solve them by making your questions more and more clear as to what you want explaining, if you are struggling.

Going into frenzy will not get you anywhere.

JackBlack

« Reply #1871 on: May 07, 2021, 04:22:51 AM »
They're dealt with.
No, they aren't.
You pretended to be willing to deal with them, but then when you couldn't come up with more excuses you dodged.

You have dealt with the issues at all.
Until you do, they will continue to mean your model is DOA.

It isn't a case of me refusing to accept your answers, it is a case of you refusing to actually address the issues and instead just using whatever dishonest BS you can to deflect from these issues because you know they refute your nonsense.

Again, by what magic does your magical air magically maintain a magical pressure gradient?
By what magic does this magical air of yours magically make the pressure gradient proportional to weight of the fluid?
By what magic does this magical air magically stop the magical high pressure region from decompressing and pushing up the low pressure region above?
By what magic does the magical low pressure air above magically push down an object into a much greater force/resistance of the magical high pressure below?
By what magic does this magical air then magically decide to magically push up some objects instead of magically pushing them down?
By what magic does the air push things down and then resist that downwards motion so differently?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1872 on: May 07, 2021, 05:02:37 AM »
They're dealt with.
No, they aren't.

Absolutely, they are.

« Reply #1873 on: May 07, 2021, 07:04:55 AM »
They're dealt with.
No, they aren't.

Absolutely, they are.

such enlightening discussion...

draw the circle to scale

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1874 on: May 07, 2021, 07:28:06 AM »

such enlightening discussion...

draw the circle to scale
How about you draw the circle to your scale seeing as you keep asking.
Can't you do it?

« Reply #1875 on: May 07, 2021, 07:39:15 AM »
I did

What?

Did anyone else not see the circle?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1876 on: May 07, 2021, 07:42:17 AM »
I did

What?

Did anyone else not see the circle?
I'm sure you could bring it up quite easily of you did one.
Let's see it and you can explain it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1877 on: May 07, 2021, 09:22:31 AM »
89 to go, come on, you can do it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1878 on: May 07, 2021, 09:28:21 AM »
A word of advice, bored. Be careful with what you're doing or the mods will moderate and deservedly so.

JackBlack

« Reply #1879 on: May 07, 2021, 02:18:08 PM »
They're dealt with.
No, they aren't.
Absolutely, they are.
If they had been, you would be able to provide the answers trivially.
Instead all you can do is claim they have been answered, or play dumb and pretend you don't know what the questions are, or just provide a word as if it answers, even though it in no way addresses the point.

So rather than claiming they have been addressed or "dealt with", actually deal with them and explain how your DOA model can actually address these issues so they are not a problem for your model.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1880 on: May 08, 2021, 02:19:45 AM »
They're dealt with.
No, they aren't.
Absolutely, they are.
If they had been, you would be able to provide the answers trivially.
Instead all you can do is claim they have been answered, or play dumb and pretend you don't know what the questions are, or just provide a word as if it answers, even though it in no way addresses the point.

So rather than claiming they have been addressed or "dealt with", actually deal with them and explain how your DOA model can actually address these issues so they are not a problem for your model.

All the questioned were addressed and fully answered. You know this and I know this and so do those who are honest who know I have.

However, if you can't accept nor understand the answers then you have to either, try harder to do so or accept you can't or won't and just move on.

If you hit me with one question at a time and accept that I give and answer, I'll deal with it.
Next time you pretend I haven't given an answer, you'll be overlooked when further questions are asked on the same thing.

You seem to put a lot of effort in with long posts, so try and understand answers so you don't have to keep doing that.

Don't come at me with so many questions to answer at once. One at a time and do not move on until you understand the answer from my side.

I'm trying to be nice.

« Reply #1881 on: May 08, 2021, 02:25:57 AM »
Antoher sceppy defintion

Experiment = hypothesis

Answered = word salad circular reasoning repsonse followed by dismissals

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1882 on: May 08, 2021, 03:39:17 AM »
Antoher sceppy defintion

Experiment = hypothesis

What are you trying to say?

Mikey T.

« Reply #1883 on: May 08, 2021, 06:02:52 AM »
Antoher sceppy defintion

Experiment = hypothesis

That you are full of shit.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1884 on: May 08, 2021, 07:53:13 AM »
Antoher sceppy defintion

Experiment = hypothesis

Did Kabool ask you to say that for him or did you manage that all by yourself?

« Reply #1885 on: May 08, 2021, 08:09:06 AM »
I think your pathetic dodging and continued dodging is starting to be noticbaly pathetic.

No
I did not telk him to anything.

The only one i am telling to do soemthing is you.

Prove your tilt.
In a hypotehtical globe, What would it be of the turbine at that 30km distance?
Draw the circle.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1886 on: May 08, 2021, 08:18:04 AM »
I think your pathetic dodging and continued dodging is starting to be noticbaly pathetic.

No

Prove your tilt.
Draw the circle.
I've drew a circle and you said nothing.

Mikey T.

« Reply #1887 on: May 08, 2021, 08:54:46 AM »
Antoher sceppy defintion

Experiment = hypothesis

Did Kabool ask you to say that for him or did you manage that all by yourself?
Oh no all by my little self, aren't you so proud of me. 

« Reply #1888 on: May 08, 2021, 09:38:37 AM »

No

Prove your tilt.
Draw the circle.
I've drew a circle and you said nothing.

Kepp playing games
I did say something.
The circle and the triangle together to match the reported massive tilt.
Show us the tilt.

Troll on, king of the trolls.
Jackson should star you in the hobbit prequels.

JackBlack

« Reply #1889 on: May 08, 2021, 02:07:27 PM »
All the questioned were addressed and fully answered.
No they weren't.
You provided non-answers, pretending to actually engage, until you couldn't actually address the issue.
You know this and I know this and so do those who are honest who know you haven't.

For example, in this post:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=87840.msg2315728#msg2315728
As you couldn't explain why the pressure gradient is magically maintained in your model, you asked for an example.
I gave one here:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=87840.msg2315729#msg2315729
Because it was so clear, you really didn't have any way to object, so you just ignored it.
In this post, where you responded to that post, you just completely ignored the issue:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=87840.msg2315737#msg2315737
So I brought it back up:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=87840.msg2315810#msg2315810
And then you just keep on dodging:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=87840.msg2315822#msg2315822
Trying to play semantics, continually refusing to address the issue.

Like I said, if you have already answered these questions in full it would be trivial for you to provide the answer or link to the post where you had.
The fact you don't shows that you haven't answered and have no answer.
These questions kill your model and you simply can't answer them, so your model remains dead.
But instead of accepting that, you just continually lie and claim to have answered.

If you hit me with one question at a time and accept that I give and answer, I'll deal with it.
We have played this game before far too many times. You continue down that path until you can't actually deal with it, then you complain when I don't run off on a tangent with you and instead try to get you to actually focus on the issue.

That is one your tactics, you continually switch topics to avoid actually dealing with the issues.

You aren't trying to be nice, and I'm not pretending.
You are doing whatever you can to avoid these massive issues which clearly show your model is pure garbage.

If you want to be nice, actually answer the questions.
No pathetic dodging, no claiming you have already answered, just actually answer them.