Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Flat Earth General / Re: extreme weather forecast
« Last post by Themightykabool on Today at 10:27:28 PM »
you are a spectacular piece of shit

correct
hamas (not palestine) side is lobbing "rocks".
the other side is using guided missiles and leveling the city.

and the violent aggressor being israel.
you're literally advocating for hamas but then before forming an intelligent thought can manifest itself, your brain farts and switches the victim to israel.
it's like... it's like...
you're a fucking moron.

well adjusted vs unhinged lib?
mmm yes... the muslims are the barbarians...
bulma wins the unawareness award.
it's not as if conservative evanG's have been saying the trans are mentally ill and pedos and women need to get back into the kitchen and have babies.
yes, you bulma the transsexual moron.
fucking moron.
so fucking stupid...

FUCK
YOU

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/1024/cpsprodpb/13028/production/_131546877_before_after_atatra_promo.jpg.webp
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/1024/cpsprodpb/13028/production/_131546877_before_after_atatra_promo.jpg.webp
There is no variation of 9.86 m/s that has been shown with a controlled experiment.

Gravimeters are seismometers which indirectly measure gravity through its supposed seismic effects - https://wiki.tfes.org/Gravimetry

Moreover, the alleged variations are so small they may be attributable to other outside forces such as celestial gravitation.

if variations exist, then the Universal Up cant' work.
you can't universally up things less here and more there even by a fraction.
unless you manufacture an Overhead-Reverse-Down that makes a body go more up than the Universal Up.

sounds about right, right?
Flat Earth Debate / Re: GPS disproves flat earth
« Last post by sandokhan on Today at 10:06:12 PM »
Let me explain the orbital Coriolis effect which should be registered by the GPS satellites.

If that satellite is orbiting the supposed spherical Earth, there will be a delay of the signal, this is the rotational Coriolis effect.

Now, you put that satellite to also orbit the Sun (while it is also orbiting the Earth) and the delay should be much greater: for LISA it is 30 times greater in magnitude. This is the delay WHICH IS IT IS NOT registered by the satellites.

The satellites also do not register the solar gravitational potential at all.

Here are the equations which the physicists who performed the calculations for LISA sent to me:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1983786#msg1983786

But the orbital Sagnac effect is 30 times greater than the rotational Sagnac effect for LISA, as proven and calculated by Dr. R.K. Nayak and Dr. J.Y. Vinet.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1985230#msg1985230

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1989098#msg1989098

Here are the equations for the solar gravitational potential as well:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=73943.msg2015860#msg2015860

Sandokhan, of course, has his own ideas.

My ideas can be PROVEN. The UA cannot.

Let us remember why the UA was introduced to FET. At that point in time, there was no gravitational ether theory, the FE simply tried to make some sense as they were pressured by the RE to provide some kind of an explanation.

The ether (the existence of the heavenly dome) makes the UA absolutely superfluous. We can explain terrestrial gravity much better than to even dare to state that the Earth is moving upwards. What then would be the difference between RET and FET? Only the shape of the Earth? Makes no sense at all. The Earth is flat AND stationary, it is not moving anywhere.

I can prove my assertions using the Sagnac effect as well. If the Earth was moving upwards most definitely this orbit would be registered immediately by all vertical Sagnac interferometers, but it is not.
Flat Earth Information Repository / Re: Alternative FET
« Last post by sandokhan on Today at 09:41:15 PM »
And you think that I have not addressed those issues in countless debates?

Please explain to your readers HOW the altitude is measured in those balloons. Are you going to even mention GPS? Or what else? The altitude is completely wrong: those balloons never make it past 7 or 8 kilometers above the surface of the Earth.

You are forgetting about the density of the ether which acts as a barrier or shield above the atmosphere (the heavenly dome).
Flat Earth General / Re: WHY would the government trick us?
« Last post by bulmabriefs144 on Today at 08:31:18 PM »
Once again, more bullshit.

In other worlds, weather from Canada should drift across the sea, like a massive snow globe being turned.

You like to think your own arguments only apply to other people.
Flat Earth General / Re: extreme weather forecast
« Last post by bulmabriefs144 on Today at 08:07:28 PM »
You think it's not okay for a country to exist, after being persecuted for centuries, and literally having its enemies all around it.
You mean Palestine?

No, I mean Israel. "Palestine" is not being persecuted. "Palestinians" are the ones lobbing bombs at Israel. Let's be real here. "Palestinians" could coexist with Israelites. But these Arabs (what they really are) have allied themselves against Israel.

And yet, God has not allowed Israel to be destroyed, even though it is surrounded on all sides by enemies, and much of the international community calls it an illegal state.

Some of you guys say there's no real proof of God. I believe there's your proof. This is statistically impossible, yet it happens over and over again.

People and animals have the right to defend themselves and their children against violent aggressors. Dumb oaf is faster and stronger, and thinks it can push its way on a happy family. Nothing more dangerous than pissing off a fiercely loyal family off. It had the sense to leave well enough alone. Do you?

The "regular citizen" typically doesn't have training on how to use a gun, making them carrying a gun for "protection" likely to be a danger to themselves and those around them.

Bullshit. The most dangerous time for a gun use is while cleaning it. Other than that, the biggest danger of a gun is not being able to use it. A postal worker (hence the term "going postal") is far more dangerous to the public. Didn't ever occur to you that the first murderers had nothing more than stones or sticks, or sometimes just their bare hands? A mentally unhinged person (which describes most liberals) is far more dangerous to the public without weapons than a sober well adjusted person with even poor gun training is with them. Their gun is in their holster, and they probably forget the safety, making it less dangerous than the baseball bat the assailant has to work with.

Like how Israel is attacking Palestine?

"Attacking."

Proposed by  Jews.

Do you happen to know what "from the river to the sea means"? It means you start at the Jordan River (where the eastern border of Israel is) and you plow all the way west until the Mediterranean Sea (the other border). It's a stated intention to kill every last Jew in Israel.

So we sympathise with the Jewish people? That still think infant genital mutilation is a good thing?

Civilized people should sympathize with a people who were enslaved, and brought with them the idea to end slavery, an idea that was ultimately brought to fruition in the West.  Muslims still own slaves today.

Male circumcision is hardly "mutilation."  Anyone who has eaten a steamer clam understands that if you ate that part with the skin on, you'd get a mouth full of sand. This is a

But while we're at it, this is a male circumcision is a clean and very unbarbaric method of keeping a certain organ clear of dust and grime. On the other hand, not only do Muslims also practice male circumcision, but also the very controversial practice of so-called "female circumcision." This particular process is not only unnecessary, not only deeply sexist, but dangerous to women. It's not even the worst thing they do.
1. Polygamous marriages
2. Necrophilia.
3. War as a means to secure harems and slaves.
4. The barbarous way their meat is eaten. I used to be able to find PETA's "The Cruelty of Halal Slaughter" which showed not only deeply scared animals being made to watch as other animals were killed en masse in front of them, but a cow fully conscious bleeding out slowly while mooing. The Jews are just the same, right? No. Jewish slaughter is only ostensibly similar. But involve cutting the neck of the animal. But one if these cuts through the bone and the animal rather quickly dies, while the other has a tortured animal still in pain, conscious, and struggling.

5. Oh I almost forgot. The sub-human way women and gays are treated. Don't wear a hijab? Except to be burned with acid. A little into men? You get tossed off a roof.

If you sympathize with that, I have to pray for you.

But since Muslims also circumcise, if this is your argument, you've lost. Don't be barbarians like the Jews and do awful things to male anatomy... which the Muslims also do.
Flat Earth General / Re: Is the Earth stationary or rising up at 9.8 m/s?
« Last post by Ski on Today at 07:52:21 PM »
There is no variation of 9.86 m/s that has been shown with a controlled experiment.

Gravimeters are seismometers which indirectly measure gravity through its supposed seismic effects - https://wiki.tfes.org/Gravimetry

Moreover, the alleged variations are so small they may be attributable to other outside forces such as celestial gravitation. 
Flat Earth General / Re: Is the Earth stationary or rising up at 9.8 m/s?
« Last post by Ski on Today at 07:46:27 PM »
OK, I take it back about him not saying they were wrong.  Einstein didn’t say that Newton’s laws don’t work for cases where relativistic and quantum effects are insignificant.  I made it clear enough that’s what I’m talking about.

Quote from: Ski link=topic=92506.msg2422902#msg2422902 date=1716232963
No one serious thinks the universe works via Newtonian mechanics. That the laws make a reasonable and simple approximation under a set range of circumstances does not make them "true". Noone is debating the merit of using the far simpler Newton to complete your high school physics experiment to get an accurate approximation of reality. Noone should be fooled, however, that the Newtonian mechanics are "true" depictions of the underpinning physical reality. Lorentz, Lagrange, Einstein, all built upon the failings of Newton.

Quote from: uc
So is the Earth flat and constantly accelerating upwards or not?
It certainly makes the most sense to me, though others find the infinite plane theory compelling. Sandokhan, of course, has his own ideas.

Quote from: uc
Your sense of irony is impressive.  If there’s anything more “post modern” than the flat earth movement, I’ve not heard of it.

Says the man practicing a form of obscurantism that would make even Kant and Hegel blush.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10