A Friendly Chat

• 3828 Replies

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
Re: A Friendly Chat
« Reply #1290 on: April 09, 2013, 05:53:34 PM »
I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out.  :(
I might have to get mine taken out this summer. Which I see as a good thing, because free drugs.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #1291 on: April 09, 2013, 05:54:51 PM »
I have deleted a shitload of posts from the number game and screwed up the count.  Feels Goodman.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #1292 on: April 09, 2013, 06:03:16 PM »
I have deleted a shitload of posts from the number game and screwed up the count.  Feels Goodman.

Good for you.  Fight the power!

I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out.  :(
I might have to get mine taken out this summer. Which I see as a good thing, because free drugs.

I don't even have a choice about one of them because it's basically rotting in my head and hurts like a motherfucker.  The dentist said the other two (one was already taken out) are impacted.  Might as well get them all done while I do the one.  Which makes sense.  Only, you know, pain.

But yeah, drugs are good.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

rooster

« Reply #1293 on: April 09, 2013, 06:53:10 PM »
It's really not bad. Surgery itself is a breeze and then you have drugs. There's maybe a dull throb, but dull throbs are easy to handle. And no, I don't have a high tolerance to pain.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #1294 on: April 09, 2013, 11:22:34 PM »
Some people deserve to have their death celebrated

Perhaps if their death does something good, like ends a regime. But you're celebrating her death literally only because she's dead. And that makes me sad :(
Its ok to be happy when bad people die. Pretending to not be happy is like pretending she was good.

There's a difference between hating someone and literally wishing they aren't alive.
Stop being such a hippy. Old people die all the time. There's nothing wrong with celebrating death (especially if the person is evil).

If she's evil, why is she celebrated by half the country? I'm not a supporter of hers at all but I think it's a bit rich to think my opinion is the only one.
And I think it's just bare weird when people I know want someone to die and laugh at their illness. Where does it stop? Who else do we want dead?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #1295 on: April 09, 2013, 11:50:08 PM »

Perhaps if their death does something good, like ends a regime. But you're celebrating her death literally only because she's dead. And that makes me sad :(
Its ok to be happy when bad people die. Pretending to not be happy is like pretending she was good.

There's a difference between hating someone and literally wishing they aren't alive.
Stop being such a hippy. Old people die all the time. There's nothing wrong with celebrating death (especially if the person is evil).

If she's evil, why is she celebrated by half the country? I'm not a supporter of hers at all but I think it's a bit rich to think my opinion is the only one.
And I think it's just bare weird when people I know want someone to die and laugh at their illness. Where does it stop? Who else do we want dead?

Some people liked her because she did benefit them at the time but facts are not the same as opinion and the facts are that many of her policies harmed the country even to this day (helped of course by the subsequent governments).
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

rooster

« Reply #1296 on: April 10, 2013, 04:30:52 AM »

People are shitty and people die. There's nothing wrong with an opinion, it's not a crime to be relieved over a death. Laughing might be a little weird though, there's nothing really humorous about an old woman dying.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #1297 on: April 10, 2013, 05:11:58 AM »
I don't remember saying it's a crime, only that I consider it a bit of a poor show. I'd be relieved if somebody's death resulted in a positive action - a war or genocide ending for example, but people only celebrate her death because she somehow 'earned' it.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #1298 on: April 10, 2013, 05:31:17 AM »
Some people are celebrating it because her death brought them closure, at least thats how one person on facebook described it. Other people are probably just celebrating cos its an excuse for a party.
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1299 on: April 12, 2013, 04:18:09 AM »
Roundy, watch getting those teeth out. I had 1 removed and was glad it was only 1, I still had 1side of my mouth to eat with. It hurt for months but is ok now.  IDK your age but the older you are the worse it can be. I guess your dentist knows best.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #1300 on: April 12, 2013, 12:51:23 PM »
Hey guys I've been awarded a grant to go and study in the Netherlands in the summer. This makes me happy!

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1301 on: April 12, 2013, 01:51:32 PM »
Hey guys I've been awarded a grant to go and study in the Netherlands in the summer. This makes me happy!
I know you will have fun studying beer and broads. Congradulations. What fool is going to give you money for that?
God is real.                                         

rooster

« Reply #1302 on: April 12, 2013, 02:03:34 PM »
Congradulations
Congratulations.

That is a fairly large pet peeve of mine. You must see the correct spelling everywhere (balloons, banners, cards), why do you ignore it? Congrats. Not congrads.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #1303 on: April 12, 2013, 02:07:01 PM »
I know you will have fun studying beer and broads. Congradulations. What fool is going to give you money for that?
De Nederlandse Taalunie, the union of the Dutch language. Because they want people to learn Dutch as a foreign language and I'm pretty good at it.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1304 on: April 12, 2013, 03:06:39 PM »
Congratulations Eddy Baby. That sounds really cool.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1305 on: April 12, 2013, 03:15:48 PM »
Congradulations
Congratulations.

That is a fairly large pet peeve of mine. You must see the correct spelling everywhere (balloons, banners, cards), why do you ignore it? Congrats. Not congrads.
Soory.
God is real.                                         

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #1306 on: April 13, 2013, 12:47:53 AM »
Thanks SCG :)

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #1307 on: April 13, 2013, 01:15:56 AM »
Nice one Eddy Baby!

« Reply #1308 on: April 13, 2013, 08:38:50 AM »

Genius

• Professor of Geniustology
« Reply #1309 on: April 13, 2013, 09:29:46 AM »
The earth is round because the space man said so.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #1310 on: April 13, 2013, 10:39:52 AM »

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #1311 on: April 13, 2013, 11:25:06 AM »
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #1312 on: April 13, 2013, 01:59:22 PM »

Congradulations!*

*   just for rooster :)
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

rooster

« Reply #1313 on: April 15, 2013, 09:37:33 AM »
I have been fired from that horrible, awful job, hoooooray! After cleaning houses for 12 hours last week I was done. I didn't really want to quit since that would make me feel like, well, a quitter, so they made it easy for me.

The fortunate thing is that the call happened right after I set up an appointment to have my typing speed, excel, and word knowledge tested for the place my boo works at. But, if I don't get this job I will be in a crap situation. Although I'm fairly confident. I'm aware of the retarts he works with.

Right now though, I'm just celebrating my freedom.

« Reply #1314 on: April 15, 2013, 09:50:04 AM »
That's all they're testing? I want to work there.

rooster

« Reply #1315 on: April 15, 2013, 09:55:27 AM »
It's entry level testing, whaddya expect? The staffing agency tests for the basics and the company teaches you the rest. But you do need a degree first.

Genius

• Professor of Geniustology
« Reply #1316 on: April 15, 2013, 10:17:24 AM »
It's entry level testing, whaddya expect? The staffing agency tests for the basics and the company teaches you the rest. But you do need a degree first.

Why'd you get fired?
The earth is round because the space man said so.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #1317 on: April 15, 2013, 10:19:43 AM »
Now how will rooster get to Britain? :'(

rooster

« Reply #1318 on: April 15, 2013, 10:25:43 AM »

Why'd you get fired?
I called out too many times in the course of 3 weeks, heh.

Now how will rooster get to Britain? :'(
Being a maid wasn't going to get me there, sooo I guess the same way I planned on getting there before- by getting a decent office job.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #1319 on: April 15, 2013, 10:46:08 AM »
Stow away like a normal person, God