Poll

Just a mock poll from this forum on the upcoming election. Please vote responsibly, and keep it private.

Hillary Clinton (Democrat)
4 (25%)
Donald Trump (Republican)
9 (56.3%)
Gary Johnson (Libertarian)
1 (6.3%)
Jill Stein (Green)
0 (0%)
Darrell Castle, Laurence Kotlikoff, Evan McMullin, Mike Maturen, Rocky De La Fuente
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 06, 2016, 04:00:18 AM

United States Presidential Election 2016 Public Mock Poll

• 285 Replies
Re: United States Presidential Election 2016 Public Mock Poll
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2016, 04:24:49 PM »
It's a Palin

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2016, 04:24:57 PM »
I agree with disputeone. We ALL need to take a deep breath, and move forward together. Despite our differences we are all human after all.

In a few weeks things will return to normal, Trump wont achieve as much as he said he would and life will change very little over all.
Any changes that do come to fruit, we can all face together. Remember, democracy  means if we the people dont think our government is working in our best interests, In a few yearswe get the chance to change them.

Peace

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #152 on: November 09, 2016, 04:31:52 PM »
-Uses first paragraph to accuse liberals of playing the victim card.

-Uses rest of post to play the white religious conservative male victim card.

And they say conservatives make lousy comedians...  ;D

Practicing "abstract reading card" I see...sounds fun to see what you want.

Let's see there was a paragraph explaining about victims and how people are just shifting instead of actually fixing anything. Then some paragraphs explaining a situation that blew my mind, also showing the diluted nature of such thinking.

Then the rest of just things we stand for, and how racism/sexism is not involved.

Then a sarcastic tid bit at the end.

Fail, but thank you for playing....wait...if you are a liberal you deserve a treat for your failure. Just put it on my tab.

P.s. There is a reason they called us a "silent vote"..because we didn't bitch and moan, yell about discrimination, safes spaces cry here and cry there. Just kept plugging away.

Not a liberal. In fact, I find liberals and conservatives equally cringeworthy. I just call whiners like I see 'em. And you Sir, have proven yourself to be a whiner on multiple occasions.

And you are obviously an expert on "seeing what you want". You are pretty much the definition of the term "confirmation bias".

At least you seem to have a sense of humor, so you've got that going for you.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2016, 04:57:48 PM »
I have not mentioned race once.
You are, like all democrats the ones with race, colour,creede, sex/gender front and foremost on your mind. I believe every human should be treated absolutely equal.

I had a black teenager approach me while out playing bass with my rock band and try and take my mic, (bare in mind i was working) to beat-box through our PA. I took the mic from him, to which he screamed at me "Get your saggy entitled white ass out of here you racist chump." to which my response was "get lost jerk, your drunk"..... I had 2 females approach me later calling me racist for standing my ground. I tried to explain that had anyone else try and take the mic my reaction would be the same. after which they called me a misogynist for challenging them..... WHY?
I never made a racist remark or a sexist one.
Things like that have to STOP now!

Another example of a liberal temper tantrum...just like Jane's above.

I tell her the issues we have had to deal with for the last 15 years or so (heavily for the last 8 ) and she says

"No you haven't, you don't know anything" "you don't feel that" Blah blah blah. Discrediting everything because it isn't about their suffering.

If I did that with a female, I would be painted Satan incarnate....damned back to my pits of hell. Just another example of liberal hypocritical rhetoric.

Imagine a female "my feelings are hurt" me "grow the fuck up" all of liberal nation together "piece of shit!!! Misogynist!! die stupid came man!"..

It is about "freedom" and "equal rights"....LOL...it is about a shift of power and control. All the while bankrupting the government and working citizens.

Jane....

As for trump "I" said 6 billion...trump said over 10...liberals say 3 billion. Forbes and a few others agree between 5-7. 6 billion is pretty easy to prove. Though I am sure that "one" mystery "reporter" was being 100 percent truthful  ::)

Also obviously you don't know how net worths are really built. Some people such as Mark Cuban, he could liquidate his value about 90 percent in 90 days...he is cash rich.

I would be neutral about 60 percent in 90 days.

Trump is heavy asset rich...maybe only 30 percent in 90 days. It would take him a couple years to liquidate fully unless he had alot of luck or wanted to take big losses. It all depends on your investments and businesses.

So when you are assets rich, you use loans to stay liquid and build other new assets. The interest on the loans are much lower than the appreciating percentage of the hard assets. Then as they increase you can leverage more...then one day you sell everything and get a big waud of cash.

Sure I am wasting my time on a mentality like yours with this, but just explaining.

Anyways....since apparently we are past any respect now (go figure it was the liberal that broke the barrier lol I AM JACKS COMPLETE LACK OF SUPRISE).

I will say quit wasting my time with your naive, ignorant nonsense. It goes no where and history is very solid in supporting that, no conjecture needed.

You can continue crying being a sad little victim, my heart does bleed for you. Continue lobbying for your group of all talk zero action, take take take without giving back...raising adult babies that wiping one's ass is a struggle to do alone. Much less handle the challenges of life....and blah blah blah, not even worth running down the list again.

Anyways....have fun with all that. I will be focusing on something completely different.

Please continue tantrum...don't let me interrupt, just don't go hoarse, otherwise how could people feel bad for you if you can't tell them they should?
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #154 on: November 09, 2016, 05:00:20 PM »
THE MANTRUM.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #155 on: November 09, 2016, 05:01:41 PM »
Lets try to be positive before we burn the whole country down, sometimes we are put in bad situations and it is up to us to do the best things possible in the circumstances.

This is not worth a war over IMO, and looking at how people are reacting I am worried.

I'm just glad Hillary was gracious and Obama agreed to hand over power peacefully. Things could have turned sour very quickly.
Trust me, this is me being positive.
The problem is, I've seen how this goes. It's in the UK; after the campaign dies down, the hatred that was stirred up doesn't go away.
And then having Trump in power, with all the consequences that'll entail, isn't something that's going to go away after four years. America's still dealing with the aftermath of Bush, and Trump's promised to do away with everything Obama's done in basically his first day.
That is scary. And doing the best thing possible still necessitates acknowledging the bad, rather than pretending it's not there.

He's better than Pence, I'll give him that.

You can continue crying being a sad little victim
You know you're the one that complained about being victimised, right?

But sure, have fun. Congrats on being in a position where an incompetent bigot as President isn't going to affect you. It really does beggar belief how you'd rather complain that a lot of people are upset, rather than wonder why.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #156 on: November 09, 2016, 05:30:08 PM »
What do you guys think of the rumors that Trump will give Sarah Palin a cabinet position? lol

I have no idea why people think she is politician material. Perhaps she was a good governor for Alaska I have no idea, but I have never observed anything about her that would suggest that she has a clue.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Bom Tishop

« Reply #157 on: November 09, 2016, 05:52:56 PM »
Lets try to be positive before we burn the whole country down, sometimes we are put in bad situations and it is up to us to do the best things possible in the circumstances.

This is not worth a war over IMO, and looking at how people are reacting I am worried.

I'm just glad Hillary was gracious and Obama agreed to hand over power peacefully. Things could have turned sour very quickly.
Trust me, this is me being positive.
The problem is, I've seen how this goes. It's in the UK; after the campaign dies down, the hatred that was stirred up doesn't go away.
And then having Trump in power, with all the consequences that'll entail, isn't something that's going to go away after four years. America's still dealing with the aftermath of Bush, and Trump's promised to do away with everything Obama's done in basically his first day.
That is scary. And doing the best thing possible still necessitates acknowledging the bad, rather than pretending it's not there.

He's better than Pence, I'll give him that.

You can continue crying being a sad little victim
You know you're the one that complained about being victimised, right?

But sure, have fun. Congrats on being in a position where an incompetent bigot as President isn't going to affect you. It really does beggar belief how you'd rather complain that a lot of people are upset, rather than wonder why.

I know why the liberals are upset....I have already stated my opinion on how I feel about that.

I wouldn't hate people like me too much....remember my "evil" side of the tracks is what pays for your "holy" side to live. Kill us off, it kills y'all off.

Win for the necessary evil!!! Yay...just about like men huh? Ha ha ha..

Oh and trump does effect me... actually.
My taxes will be lower ha ha

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #158 on: November 09, 2016, 05:56:24 PM »

I know why the liberals are upset....I have already stated my opinion on how I feel about that.

I wouldn't hate people like me too much....remember my "evil" side of the tracks is what pays for your "holy" side to live. Kill us off, it kills y'all off.

Win for the necessary evil!!! Yay...just about like men huh? Ha ha ha..

Oh and trump does effect me... actually.
My taxes will be lower ha ha
You realise how incoherent what you just said was? It has no relationship to what anyone's talking about outside of the narrative you want to be the case.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #159 on: November 09, 2016, 06:32:28 PM »
Something tells me I'm not the only mofo posting drunk here tonight...

@BHS, amirite?  ;D

Bom Tishop

« Reply #160 on: November 09, 2016, 06:42:46 PM »

@BHS, amirite?  ;D

I could be working on a solid buzz right now ;D

Or that could just be the inner buzz of my tiny man brain attempting to understand the big complex world around me :(

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #161 on: November 09, 2016, 06:48:20 PM »

@BHS, amirite?  ;D

I could be working on a solid buzz right now ;D

Or that could just be the inner buzz of my tiny man brain attempting to understand the big complex world around me :(

Cheers, man. We may disagree on shit, but I'm sure we'd still manage to get hammered together without any major altercations, if it weren't for teh intergoogles.

Skål!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #162 on: November 09, 2016, 06:58:47 PM »
Cheers, man. We may disagree on shit, but I'm sure we'd still manage to get hammered together without any major altercations, if it weren't for teh intergoogles.

Skål!

Cheers!! I have no doubt about that, I really am as easy going as they come in person. Nothing is really THAT big of a deal anymore lol...life is short and no one makes it out alive.

My longest standing friend I actually got in a fight with at a bar in college (this is literally how I met him, his first "words" to me was a haymaker, he just came out of no where because of his friend). 10 minutes later we were at the bar having a drink laughing about it. Conflict with gentlemen is not a bad thing many times lol.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #163 on: November 09, 2016, 07:05:30 PM »

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #164 on: November 09, 2016, 10:05:48 PM »
I've spoken with my US friends...  some seem to rely on Obama care for insurance and healthcare, they're afraid Trump is going to mess with it.
):

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #165 on: November 10, 2016, 02:08:36 AM »
Society should try to arrive him.

Because we know loosers are couldn't bear to idea about fe. Maybe he can adopt the society by an idea of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". So he should be our friend if we know make use of true.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2016, 04:54:36 AM »
I've spoken with my US friends...  some seem to rely on Obama care for insurance and healthcare, they're afraid Trump is going to mess with it.

Trump said he's would fix healthcare, not eliminate it. 

« Reply #167 on: November 10, 2016, 05:36:38 AM »

Trump said a lot of shit.  Saying stuff is easy.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #168 on: November 10, 2016, 05:51:27 AM »

Yes, and they don't trust Trump (By their opinion a maniac) to do such thing.
):

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #169 on: November 10, 2016, 06:00:51 AM »

Perhaps they need to calm down and give the man a chance before deciding whether or not to trust him? 

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #170 on: November 10, 2016, 06:10:09 AM »

Perhaps they need to calm down and give the man a chance before deciding whether or not to trust him?
They would rather have a president they trust right away, or at least one that won't try to 'fix' the thing they depend on for a stable well-being.
):

« Reply #171 on: November 10, 2016, 06:25:51 AM »
Space Cowgirl, I know you're not fond of swastikas. Perhaps you should check out Intikam's sig.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #172 on: November 10, 2016, 10:01:18 AM »
The liberal media has been demonizing trump for 18 months...saying he will destroy the planet so the average person who can't read between the lines or have critical thinking skills (especially an issue with liberals) would of course be scared.

The guy is a master showman, he knew what he had to do to fire people up enough to get up and vote, and that is what he did. Look at his acceptance speech, that is business trump. You know he wanted to gloat and to go off. You know his supporters wanted him to as well after the bullshit the media and all other liberals pulled.

He didn't though, he did what was right. Showed he is going to take the job serious, put his own wants aside (which is a big deal for him).

Plus instead of playing in on the collective liberal hype, just read what proposals he is actually putting out. It is just simple business tactics 101, something you would do taking over any existing business. Nothing crazy or new, just basic stuff.

Liberals are just throwing a tantrum like the babies they are because they aren't getting their way for once. So they are yelling the world is burning of course. Though I guess i would be pissed too if my free ride is about to be threatened, and I might actually have to do something instead of being all talk and bluster.

Whole point, look at what he is proposing to start off with. It is just checkes and balances(which is extremely out of proportion with all the free money and give away trades), and just focusing on America for once, trying to get some jobs back here and rebuild some of the damage.

Nothing frightening about that....
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 10:04:17 AM by Babyhighspeed »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #173 on: November 10, 2016, 10:31:56 AM »
Space Cowgirl, I know you're not fond of swastikas. Perhaps you should check out Intikam's sig.

I don't see a swastika in it, did he change it? Also, are you fond of swastikas? Weirdo.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #174 on: November 10, 2016, 10:33:36 AM »

Congress has already vowed to repeal the ACA. Trump says he'll fix healthcare with healthcare plans no one has even thought about yet!

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
« Reply #175 on: November 10, 2016, 10:34:03 AM »
IS IR REALLY COMING DOWN TO THIS:

Are these people for real?

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 10:40:38 AM by getrealzommb »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #176 on: November 10, 2016, 10:40:30 AM »

I don't see a swastika in it, did he change it? Also, are you fond of swastikas? Weirdo.

WAIT A MINUTE, I just saw the swastika  >:(

Okay, I will tell him to get rid of it.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #177 on: November 10, 2016, 10:59:05 AM »
IS IR REALLY COMING DOWN TO THIS:

Are these people for real?

Just further proof to when I say liberals are adult sized children having a slow motion temper tantrum. Something is always wrong when they are getting their way, but all hell breaks loose when they don't.

Just like a child throwing a fit, just walk away, let their own cries echo inside their empty head.

Plus, just like a spoiled brat....when you know daddy is about to start saying no and cutting you off...you throw even a bigger bitch fit.

Narcissistic entitlement is a bitch, but can be cured by not feeding the beast

« Reply #178 on: November 10, 2016, 11:08:13 AM »

Why?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #179 on: November 10, 2016, 11:13:09 AM »

Why?

Why what? It was a joke. RELAX.