How are the NASA trolls hiding the truth for support themselves ?

• 11 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Hello mister and misses believers, mister and misses "sleepwalkers", and the satanic trolls;

I said before that the trolls have wantonness and hiding the truth. Today we see how they are do that:

This is a matter about "Why aren't there majority of the clouds on" that opened by me.

There is an objection that "see how the rain comes from clouds". This is what means? "The rain need clouds".

Hello mister and misses believers, and the cheap trolls.   :)

Today we see a matter about first matter that "Flat Earth Proof: Rain comes from sky and clouds just an evaporation effect"https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66546.0

We see the truth, so rain comes from the sky, don't come from evaporation caused by high temperature on the oceans.
We see that you have no understanding how the water cycle works.

If it's true,

1- Why aren't there majority of the clouds on the oceans?
Can you show that they aren't? That is just an assertion without any evidence that it is true.

2- Sometimes a cloudy day it's not raining and sometimes it's raining with a few clouds on a sunny day.
From your description, the conclusion is that the presence of clouds is necessary but not sufficient to cause rain. Are there any times when it's raining and there are no clouds?

These cases show us the clouds aren't the exact cause for occuring the rain.
Meteorology explains why some clouds produce rain and others don't. The basics are pretty easy to understand. You might start with the explanation in Wikipedia.

The rain in that picture appears to be falling from the cloud above it. Notice how the strongest column of rain is below the tallest part of the cloud. Hmmm... Scenes like that are not uncommon when there is rain in open areas with big views.

3- We must see the clouds on the oceans on every day in summer because it such as boiling pans. But we don't !
The oceans aren't boiling. Why do you say they are?

It's not clear why you think we must see clouds over the oceans every day in summer. Can you explain?

And sunny days the air in the ocean usually open like the lands.
Well, yes... can you explain why you expect otherwise? You might start with the conditions necessary before clouds can form.

4- We must see the clouds usually moving from oceans and seas to lands but this situation does not usually occur.
Why "must" we see this? Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. It will depend on local conditions.

Clous move random.
It may seem random to you, but I bet it isn't.

These substances can be increased.

http://i64.tinypic.com/140ah3p.jpg
Do you mean this subject can be explored further?

You might want to start by finding out for sure if the majority of clouds occur over land or ocean.

Nice picture of a beach on a cloudless day, by the way. I don't think anyone has doubted that sunny days occur at the beach, so I don't see the point of showing it.

Good luck.  :)
Thanks!

It is a strong objection.

Then trolls start to make merry over:

My sixth graders were able to grasp all these ideas pretty easily. Some basic facts first.

Evaporation is not the same boiling. Evaporation is controlled by both temperature and pressure. Essentially the air has some space for the water molecules and those that gain enough energy leave the water’s surface and enter the air. Some actually collide with the various gas molecules in the air and bounce back into the water, however most will remain in the air.

Condensation is controlled almost entirely by temperature and to a much lesser extent pressure.

Relative humidity is the amount of gaseous water in the air relative to the amount the atmosphere can hold at that temperature and pressure.

Gaseous water is invisible whilst liquid water is visible.

I think that is all we need. Now to explain this all for you. I will hit it point by point then explicate what I think needs it afterwards.

1- Why aren't there majority of the clouds on the oceans?

Yes, a great deal of the gaseous water in the atmosphere does come from evaporation over the oceans. Not all by any means, but a large majority does. I would wager on the average day over time the majority of cloud cover is over the oceans. The world is large, the oceans cover 70% of it. Just because you do not see clouds over your local ocean view does not equate to, “there are no clouds over the oceans.”

As mentioned above gaseous water is invisible. So although you might not directly observe it there may be a great deal of moisture in the air. I used to live at the ocean in NJ. It could be 98% humidity at the beach and not a cloud in the sky. Because it was all still in gaseous form.

Clouds form from pockets of lower pressure or temperature. Small dust particles in the air are seeds for liquid water to condense onto and to ultimately become clouds. We can see clouds because they are made up of liquid water, not gaseous water. How are they able to remain aloft? Buoyancy.  They are floating in the air. Eventually parts of the cloud do become too heavy to float and fall to the ground as rain drops.

2- Sometimes a cloudy day it's not raining and sometimes it's raining with a few clouds on a sunny day. These cases show us the clouds aren't the exact cause for occuring the rain.

Clouds are often the main source of rain. Clouds can remain aloft as long as the drops of water in them, and often small ice particles, stay small enough. So not all clouds will produce rain. As temperature drops or pressure, or both, more gaseous water condenses out of the air to become liquid water, the drops grow in size and finally fall. Are clouds necessary for rain? No. Let’s imagine it is 100% humidity outside. And like a NJ summer there is not a cloud in the sky, the water is still all gaseous. If there is a small decrease in temp, pressure, or both the relative humidity will rise to over 100% and the water must condense out. You will get rain without a cloud in the sky. Usually not much but I have experienced this a few times. Conversely the sky can be covered in thick dark clouds but have no rain. 

3- We must see the clouds on the oceans on every day in summer because it such as boiling pans. But we don't ! And sunny days the air in the ocean usually open like the lands.

I think you mean on hot days we should see a great deal of clouds over the oceans. See above. Local conditions, relative humidity etc.

4- We must see the clouds usually moving from oceans and seas to lands but this situation does not usually occur. Clous move random.

Clouds do not move completely randomly.  There are jet streams, pressure differentials and other factors that steer them.

Temperature determines cloud coverage much more than pressure. I could show you a gif that is over a ten year period and shows cloud coverage and humidity over the northern and southern hemispheres. You would see that in the winter there is much less cloud coverage and humidity, while during summer much more. But I do not know how to just place a gif in my response and I am not making an imugr account to do so.

Wow, he literally got schooled.

Wow, he literally got schooled.

Yes he certainly did, but you can bet that he didn't read any of it and just calls DonaldC a satanic troll. Even if he could read it, he wouldn't understand a word of it.

Do you understand what they did?

Just objection and support themselves.

Then i did put a new proof on the center on the matter: "Cloudless rain is possible". That disprove that "rain comes from clouds".

Cloudless rain.

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

This one is better

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

What do you  wait for now? Why nobody don't kidding with Alpha2Omega then? Look what's going on then after this new prove:

Wait, I thought you can't access YouTube.

(To deflect the issue)

Wait, I thought you can't access YouTube.

He has made that claim more than once.

(to personalize)

It can indeed rain without clouds as I described in my well thought out and written post. Which was of course ignored by the religious zealot. I explained the same ideas my middle school students learned several weeks back. About rain, humidity and clouds. Sad really. But heh, I know I am not going to change his mind. Just hoping to insure he does not influence people passing through.

Good day.

(kidding)

Yup. Totally ignored my post that answered all four of his points. What a surprise.   ;)

(personal attacks)

Look how is "attacker" wait for my answer.

As we see that no one of the trolls talked about second post about an objection shows "rain comes from the clouds", and they mocked him. This shows all of these trolls have only a mission : "attack to believer". They have no another idea about "to contribute to the topic.

So why the governance don't ban infinitive all them out?

As everybody see that all of the trolls attacking İntikam by every kind of way and he is defending his theories by the scientific way and only alone like this. " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">  Yes I will handle it but it gots more time.  and they are nothing but a waste of time.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 11:21:02 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Re: How are the NASA trolls hiding the truth for support themselves ?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 05:04:59 AM »
Did you just open a thread and copy the contents of the original thread into it? Why could you not continue in the first thread? DonaldC has a post which explains everything about rain and clouds which you admitted you didn't even read. It even explains how cloudless rain works.

And are you talking about yourself in the third person near the end, or are the voices helping you post?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 05:43:22 AM »
Did you just open a thread and copy the contents of the original thread into it? Why could you not continue in the first thread? DonaldC has a post which explains everything about rain and clouds which you admitted you didn't even read. It even explains how cloudless rain works.

And are you talking about yourself in the third person near the end, or are the voices helping you post?

You trolls are not honestly.

I did'nt read any of his posts because i don't know him and thinking about him one of your clone.

I opened this topic to everybody see your real face.

Why don't you kidding the second post? Because it is not an attack to a believer! So it is not your job!

Why every NASA trolls targeting me? All of you are aggressors. So I'm sick of  making continuous response to you all. I'm saying that the number of the NASA trolls must be reduced. But neither NASA nor FES consider what am i talking. So this is my language that you, NASA and FES can understand.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 05:47:25 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 06:42:11 AM »
Intikam, your points were thoroughly addressed by Alpha2Omega and DonaldC in that post. What more do you want?
Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 07:02:54 AM »
Do you understand that you have become embaressing even for most Flat Earthers on this Forum? You are obviously clinically paranoid, and after all few of them want to be associated with a Holocaust denier. You cannot turn this place into your playing ground. Please take a brake!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 07:10:59 AM by FalseProphet »

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 07:24:53 AM »
You trolls are not honestly.
People that don't blindly agree with your outlandish claims are not automatically 'trolls'. Choosing to see things in this way simply shows how aggressively biased you are towards pushing the flat earth agenda, as much to yourself as to others. We get it. You really really believe the Earth is flat and that some satanic cult runs the show. And you want us "clones" to come over to the moderate side, where we all think it's down to Satan and the earth is really flat. You expect us to see that as rational, and well considered? Someone needs to take a cold shower and readdress their headspace.

I did'nt read any of his posts because i don't know him and thinking about him one of your clone.
So this is another classic example of the brainwashed, self editing reality to fit a very distorted world view. firstly, not reading information that shines light on the fallaciousness of your chosen world view. That's deliberate censoring of what parts of reality you're allowing yourself to accept. classic cult psychology right there. Secondly, you actually think that those that aren't also indoctrinated in to your strange cult ideology, are all either trolls, clones or in league with satan. (Have you heard yourself lately?!) In other words, you pass off any and all things that don't automatically fall in behind your personal world view as 'dishonest', so you don't have to acknowledge the possible rationale that they're giving you, in order to keep giving yourself a sense of credibility.

Psychologists call that fabrication of a fantasy narrative. People with delusions do this to maintain and justify their belief in the delusion. You should read up about that.

I opened this topic to everybody see your real face.
By real face, I suppose you mean their real identity that you've discovered that they must have in your little fantasy version of reality where nothing is as it seems and Satan is pulling all the strings, right? And not the normal real world where the person in question is just a normal person with an opinion that happens to challenge your delusions. That you must invoke some secret identity to your dissidents to justify why someone must, possibly be challenging your absolute wisdom...

Why don't you kidding the second post? Because it is not an attack to a believer! So it is not your job!
You said it right there. Believer. Believer in your delusion.

Why every NASA trolls targeting me? All of you are aggressors.
when someone is continually rambling near incoherently, people generally attempt to tell him he's being incoherent and go to explain why what they're saying doesn't make sense. If you weren't saying the things you were, no one would be challenging those inherently irrational claims. You're sort of setting yourself up to fail in that respect.

It seems you're the kind of person to walk in to a room, spill a bucket of water on the carpet and then get upset at everyone flipping off at you about having wet feet, with your mind so wrapped up in a distorted vision of events, you've literally not made the connection between spilling a bucket of water and everyone getting angry at you. You seem to not get passed the initial awareness that people aren't agreeing with you. Look at the nuance. Look in the mirror mate and have a deep think. Things might begin to make a bit more sense once you get passed that thick layer of denial.

So I'm sick of  making continuous response to you all. I'm saying that the number of the NASA trolls must be reduced.
If you're sick of making continuous response to us all, then you need to learn how to have a proper debate. You can't just expect to come in, share a load of completely fallacious "evidence" and have everyone just blindly nod along, when what you're saying is totally irrational. What you're looking for are, indeed, sheep, or clones as you prefer to say. The type of sheep that will blindly follow your jibbering, nodding along, not actually looking at what you're saying critically and seeing all the holes in it. See, we're certainly not clones or sheep, which is what your problem seems to be. We're intelligent people capable of critical engagement and proper rational thought. And we're looking at your arguments, and giving them a proper response. If you're wrong, you're wrong, deal with it and stop blaming everyone else.

And for the case, what on earth are "NASA Trolls"? What has NASA got to do with anything?

But neither NASA nor FES consider what am i talking. So this is my language that you, NASA and FES can understand.
If you keep running in to problems, maybe you've got your intentions set up wrong. Clues to how and why should have become clear in this post.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 07:37:07 AM by TigerWidow »

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 09:15:26 AM »
Intikam, your points were thoroughly addressed by Alpha2Omega and DonaldC in that post. What more do you want?

He wants you to ignore the facts and truth and say his delusions are correct.

He also want you to say his is right in saying you worship Satan and NASA and that HIS personal attacks which he starts with the first post of each tread are not personal. IE the Only he is right.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 09:44:30 AM »
I'm not sure if Intikam's delusions are funny or sad.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 09:58:57 AM »
I'm not sure if Intikam's delusions are funny or sad.
I'd say sickening. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 11:36:05 AM »
One of the main problems is that you don't read or can't understand the intelligent rebuttals to your outlandish claims.

Aside from the fact that you refuse to read them because, as TigerWidow stated, they challenge your delusions, you will never be able to see things objectively if you argue with your hands over your ears!

Now as for the "attacks" and people "targeting you", if you don't want to have a debate and you just want people to nod along with your ramblings, then there is a section on the forum where sensible people steer clear of. It's called Flat Earth Believers. Although by the time you've invaded that part of the forum I imagine that the Flat Earthers currently dwelling there will pack their bags and move out.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2016, 12:39:49 PM »
Wow! I've finally made it to being called a troll. I feel so special. I wonder if there's an award. Anyway when I asked about the YouTube it wasn't intentional to deflect that thread. I knew someone else will answer it so I didnt bothered.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

CaptainMagpie

• Aristibird of Knowledge
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2016, 02:57:05 PM »
Oh no! I'm a troll because I made a pun! I must quickly amend my ways and erase humor from my life less I hurt the feelings of an anonymous person on the internet!
fuck off penguin.  I'll take my ban to tell you to go fuck your self.  Ban please.   I am waiting.