WHY would the government trick us?

• 98 Replies

Glacey

• If the earth isn't a globe, steak is cooked sheep
WHY would the government trick us?
« on: April 27, 2024, 04:51:28 PM »
I'm pretty sure that the earth is a globe, but I want to understand Flat Earth a little more.
Heard that y'all think the government is hiding stuff from us.
My question is: Why would they do that? What's the incentive?
You will only see an uppercase R as intended if you're on an Apple device (Windows substitutes Arial in for Helvetica, and they have different R's)

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
Re: WHY would the government trick us?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024, 08:16:04 PM »
I love Mairimashita Iruma Kun

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2024, 09:00:31 AM »
I'm pretty sure that the earth is a globe, but I want to understand Flat Earth a little more.

It’s just part of the conspiracy. To have a conspiracy on which you can build a belief you have to first undermine and cast doubt on anything that may counter what  you yourself wish to believe.

Flat earthers are in a position devoid of any evidence in their favour where they have n option but to concoct an unbelievable narrative whereby we have all been lied to  about everything! and only they by some curious mechanism know the truth!

It sounds incredible, but the gullible flat earthers suck it up like some tasty gravy.

Really…..what a laugh!!!

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2024, 12:53:10 PM »

To answer your question with another question, why wouldn't they?

Haven't you seen what governments have done to Ainu, Native Americans, and other people they don't like?
Haven't you seen now they always vote for high property and income taxes, despite families saying over and over again how it's tougher to make ends meet?

They all voted and signed the Antarctic Treaty which requires permission to visit Antarctica if you're one of the people living in the member countries. And there are about 50 member countries. So this means those governments have sold out the citizens of these countries, who effectively work all their life to never truly own their own home (thanks to property taxes), who get their earnings taken from them (thanks to income taxes), and who are effectively viewed as slaves by the leadership in order to possibly own property in a hidden land of the elite.

This is what this is about. If the public knew what was actually hidden, they'd probably rip these rulers from their thrones and demand freedom to explore.
https://www.reddit.com/r/HighStrangeness/comments/wlvjz6/antarctica_blurred_out_on_google_earth/
Most of the data collected for Google’s “satellite” images of Earth actually come from small airplanes. Their “satellite” pictures come from arial photography. Antarctica doesn’t have a lot of small airplanes flying over it, so Google doesn’t have as much data about Antarctica to show.
Only it's more likely there are no airplanes flying over it.

Quote from: Themightykabool
crazy people don't know they're crazy.

JackBlack

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2024, 01:27:55 PM »
Because most people don't just lie for shits and giggles.

people they don't like?
So you are saying the government hates everyone?
But even then, why lie?

We have seen what they do to the natives, to get the land.

Haven't you seen now they always vote for high property and income taxes
i.e. they want money.
No reason to lie to us about the shape of Earth.

This is what this is about.
So crazy paranoid crap without any real reason?

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2024, 05:49:00 PM »
It's easy to fool the masses when they refuse.

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2024, 02:13:05 AM »
i.e. they want money.

Don't you get it yet?

Your "money" is worthless fiat currency. It only has value in the amount of joy you get from spending it. At any given moment, inflation could reduce it back to barely anything. It's paper. I can easily burn it. Like this:

However much they paid you to enable their lie, it isn't enough.

Government uses money as a means of causing human suffering. It's about control, not value. The more people they get to work into an early grave, to betray their loved ones, to do crazy or stupid things, the more sick pleasure they get. This world is ruin by psychopaths.

God gives power to these tenants, they are made to be psychopaths, in order that they secure a harvest of souls. No, Revelation is wrong. This isn't about "judging the Earth". It is God's desire that all be saved. A full field of souls, challenged by the demands of life. We put on this Earth, as the Hindus and Buddhists teach, in order to spiritually grow.

However, the tenants have become wicked, and are more interested in inflicting suffering that allowing souls to develop and grow. What do you think will happen to them?  These souls will have their power taken from them anf given to those who can help grow the harvest.

JackBlack

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2024, 02:57:02 AM »
Government uses money as a means of causing human suffering.
No, the rich use it to get luxuries.
Why do you think they want people to suffer?

And you can keep your religious BS out of it.
If your evil POS actually cared, it could stop it.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2024, 03:56:53 AM »
Sounds like America is worse than I thought, early graves, people betraying loved ones for money and crazy stupid things, an ineffectual god putting psychos in charge to harvest souls, no thanks.

I’ll stay in the twilight of the British Empire.

Cup of tea vicar?
Good god man there’s a boat person, Danvers get the Purdey’s the bloody neighbourhood's going to the dogs.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2024, 08:34:05 AM »

To trap us within a prison of the mind. We’re easier to control that way. They don’t want us exploring this plane and have gone out of their way to make that impossible physically. We’re prevented from exploring Antarctica and go beyond what is believed to be the container of the oceans. It’s difficult to know what the motives of psychopaths are but it usually comes down to issues of power and dominance over others. But it’s not the government so much as the people that governments are beholden to, that call the shots.

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2024, 09:37:42 AM »
i.e. they want money.

Don't you get it yet?

Your "money" is worthless fiat currency. It only has value in the amount of joy you get from spending it. At any given moment, inflation could reduce it back to barely anything. It's paper. I can easily burn it. Like this:

However much they paid you to enable their lie, it isn't enough.

Government uses money as a means of causing human suffering. It's about control, not value. The more people they get to work into an early grave, to betray their loved ones, to do crazy or stupid things, the more sick pleasure they get. This world is ruin by psychopaths.

God gives power to these tenants, they are made to be psychopaths, in order that they secure a harvest of souls. No, Revelation is wrong. This isn't about "judging the Earth". It is God's desire that all be saved. A full field of souls, challenged by the demands of life. We put on this Earth, as the Hindus and Buddhists teach, in order to spiritually grow.

However, the tenants have become wicked, and are more interested in inflicting suffering that allowing souls to develop and grow. What do you think will happen to them?  These souls will have their power taken from them anf given to those who can help grow the harvest.

correct
during pandemic nobody wanted to return to their sub-min-living-wage jobs.
people were organizing to raise min wage.
then magically inflation skyrocketed forcing people back to work because there was no possible chance.

work for slave wages or starve.

so.
bulma,
given the resulting actions, who do you think govt is beholden to?
the 1% of the population?
or the 50%? of the population?

JackBlack

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2024, 02:41:06 PM »
To trap us within a prison of the mind. We’re easier to control that way.
And so they tell us about Earth being round and how there are other planets we could possibly go to, instead of saying we live on a tiny planet which is alone in the universe?
It makes no sense.

They don’t want us exploring this plane and have gone out of their way to make that impossible physically. We’re prevented from exploring Antarctica
No, they haven't.
You can go to Antarctica and explore.
Plenty of people have.

gnuarm

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2024, 05:42:06 PM »
And so they tell us about Earth being round and how there are other planets we could possibly go to, instead of saying we live on a tiny planet which is alone in the universe?
It makes no sense.

They don’t want us exploring this plane and have gone out of their way to make that impossible physically. We’re prevented from exploring Antarctica
No, they haven't.
Plenty of people have.

But, they don't all come back!

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2024, 06:50:19 PM »
It makes no sense.

No, they haven't.
Plenty of people have.

Big claims requires evidence, how is missing in recent years?
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2024, 08:09:22 PM »
It makes no sense.

No, they haven't.
Plenty of people have.

your statement implies that some do come back. so that would mean they must know the reality of the earth, right?

gnuarm

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2024, 08:49:18 PM »
It makes no sense.

No, they haven't.
Plenty of people have.

your statement implies that some do come back. so that would mean they must know the reality of the earth, right?

Of course!  How else would the flat earth proponents know about the ice wall? 

Jeez!  Use your brain a little bit, at least.

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2024, 12:13:36 AM »

Haven't you seen what governments have done to Ainu, Native Americans, and other people they don't like?
Haven't you seen now they always vote for high property and income taxes, despite families saying over and over again how it's tougher to make ends meet?

They all voted and signed the Antarctic Treaty which requires permission to visit Antarctica if you're one of the people living in the member countries. And there are about 50 member countries. So this means those governments have sold out the citizens of these countries, who effectively work all their life to never truly own their own home (thanks to property taxes), who get their earnings taken from them (thanks to income taxes), and who are effectively viewed as slaves by the leadership in order to possibly own property in a hidden land of the elite.

This is what this is about. If the public knew what was actually hidden, they'd probably rip these rulers from their thrones and demand freedom to explore.
https://www.reddit.com/r/HighStrangeness/comments/wlvjz6/antarctica_blurred_out_on_google_earth/
Most of the data collected for Google’s “satellite” images of Earth actually come from small airplanes. Their “satellite” pictures come from arial photography. Antarctica doesn’t have a lot of small airplanes flying over it, so Google doesn’t have as much data about Antarctica to show.
Only it's more likely there are no airplanes flying over it.

All the governments of the world are working together to trick the 9 billion people of the Earth, are they? Politicians can't even keep their adventures in brothels secret from the public, and you think they are all in on the lies?

Not only that, Sceptic, oh, I mean Bulma, but politicians and presidents do terms in office. This means they are constantly being cycled out of whatever information they were privy to during their term. That's a hell of a lot of ex-politicians, prime ministers, presidents, and kings and queens, to all keep their mouths shut.

Bulma. This conspiracy theory, when you apply the slightest ounce of logic, is garbage.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 12:52:22 AM by Smoke Machine »

JackBlack

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2024, 01:27:35 AM »
Yes, it is an inherently dangerous place due to the extreme cold.
If you are ill prepared or careless, you will likely die if you go there.
That isn't surprising.

The same can happen in any desert or any trip over the ocean.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2024, 04:57:16 AM »
There are five common explanations for this, but in the end without toppling the Planar Conspiracy there is no real way to know. Different people believe different explanations, or even ones not mentioned here.

To Control Information: In a similar way to 1984, control of information is control of everything. The flat earth is even mentioned in the book itself.

They are wrong: simply said, we are wrong about the shape of the earth, and there is no conspiracy. This describes why the earth might look round from far away: https://theflatearthsociety.org/home/index.php/blog/einsteins-relativity-proves-earth-flat

To Maintain Legitimacy: During the Cold War we faked the moon landing. Shortly after they realized the reason they could not reach the moon was due to the flatness of the Earth. They were stuck in a lie, and had to continue it or lose legitimacy of our governments. Even today we would still hold onto this lie due to role Science plays in our ruling government.

To hide the truth of the Bible.

To Gain Power and Money: By siphoning off the space budgets and denying the world the resources of the Antarctic they gain a considerable amount of power and wealth.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2024, 07:38:03 AM »
It makes no sense.

No, they haven't.
Plenty of people have.

You think a private expedition would be allowed to explore Antarctica do you? You’re either lying or you’ve made no effort to do the most basic research. And I’m not at all surprised why a globe as prison makes no sense to you.

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2024, 09:52:17 AM »
Government uses money as a means of causing human suffering.
No, the rich use it to get luxuries.
Why do you think they want people to suffer?

And you can keep your religious BS out of it.
If your evil POS actually cared, it could stop it.

There you go with your wealth envy, and your atheism clericism.

The atheist says, "If God existed, there shouldn't be wars and suffering," while he causes wars and suffering.
Jesus says, "You feed them." If you cared about removing suffering, you have to do so. God creates the world, and the world is a beautiful garden, at least until some asshole comes along like a Captain Planet villain.

As for these luxuries, they are actually open for all. The latest Switch game costs $50 to $80 per. Wait a few years, the game you wanted on the Super NES or on video is on some website, you can watch or play for yourself. The idea of paying these companies means  you begrudge random people who probably worked for months to get what they have. Nancy Pelosi has some fridge just for chocolate bars. Or you can go out to a store and get chocolate bars for much lower cost (maybe not the quality, but if you want choco, who cares).  Or you could get a gang of people and throw stones at a convenience store and grab all the chocolate bars you want. Of course, once people start doing that, the merchants stop having stores unless they are compensated some other way. But the point being, God didn't set up this system. People did.   

God cares that people suffer. This market system could be better run. People chose to do it this way, and they do so at odds with how God structured the system. How it originally ran was called the town system. The town system is quite different from the state system. In the state, money comes from a central place outside of towns, and is lent to the public then taxed back to fund the state. In the town, the market is local, and everyone who works manages to make it. The problem being, most towns are now undermined by the state. 

If you're poor, blame the state. God won't overturn free will, he will only help you realize when you've made a mistake.
When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the Lord will not answer you in that day.
You chose kings for yourself. Now you complain that taxes are high and you are not one of the rich who apparently have luxuries. Poor baby.

Quote from: Nopadon
You think a private expedition would be allowed to explore Antarctica do you? You’re either lying or you’ve made no effort to do the most basic research. And I’m not at all surprised why a globe as prison makes no sense to you.

Jack Black really doesn't understand anything. Lao Tzu prophesied against him when he said, "Free from desire, you realize the mystery.  Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations." He is so fixated on getting what's coming to him, that he probably will get exactly what is coming to him. More pain and suffering.

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2024, 10:15:57 AM »
It makes no sense.

No, they haven't.
Plenty of people have.

You can fly over Antarctica. You can also apply to work in Antarctica and work with govt expedition teams. You've never met someone who has worked in Antarctica? Globe as a prison makes zero sense to me, that's for sure.

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2024, 10:24:20 AM »
There are five common explanations for this, but in the end without toppling the Planar Conspiracy there is no real way to know. Different people believe different explanations, or even ones not mentioned here.

To Control Information: In a similar way to 1984, control of information is control of everything. The flat earth is even mentioned in the book itself.

They are wrong: simply said, we are wrong about the shape of the earth, and there is no conspiracy. This describes why the earth might look round from far away: https://theflatearthsociety.org/home/index.php/blog/einsteins-relativity-proves-earth-flat

To Maintain Legitimacy: During the Cold War we faked the moon landing. Shortly after they realized the reason they could not reach the moon was due to the flatness of the Earth. They were stuck in a lie, and had to continue it or lose legitimacy of our governments. Even today we would still hold onto this lie due to role Science plays in our ruling government.

To hide the truth of the Bible.

To Gain Power and Money: By siphoning off the space budgets and denying the world the resources of the Antarctic they gain a considerable amount of power and wealth.

unfortunately, the book is a work of fiction.

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2024, 10:39:18 AM »

You can fly over Antarctica. You can also apply to work in Antarctica and work with govt expedition teams. You've never met someone who has worked in Antarctica? Globe as a prison makes zero sense to me, that's for sure.

Hooray! You can apply to work for the very same people who are the jailers to this globe prison.

I'm sure they wouldn't make you sign something like this or anything.

Meanwhile, when you get your birth certificate, they grab you against your knowledge or will and stamp your feet and index fingers in ink.

You think you're not a prisoner, you think you're not a slave? Explain that.

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2024, 10:43:15 AM »

Actually, it's nonfiction.

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2024, 10:56:16 AM »

you know, you should really stop arguing for the sake of arguing. 1984 is as much fiction as Harry Potter is. I mean, where is Big Brother and what is he doing?

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2024, 12:07:21 PM »

Hooray! You can apply to work for the very same people who are the jailers to this globe prison.

Meanwhile, when you get your birth certificate, they grab you against your knowledge or will and stamp your feet and index fingers in ink.

There is only one group of people on this planet more stupid than flat Earthers. They are called sovereign citizens and you tick that box too, don't ya, Bulma? Just when I thought my opinion of you couldn't get much lower, you lower it another ten levels.

You just keep on drinking the cool aide and don't ya? I bet you are a huge believer in the Mandela effect. With your brain power, you'd have to be.

Unfortunately, it isn't an offence to be a flat earth half-wit, but I take immense pleasure arresting idiotic sovereign citizens. So, when are you planning on visiting Australia?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 12:15:54 PM by Smoke Machine »

JackBlack

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2024, 02:13:57 PM »
You think a private expedition would be allowed to explore Antarctica do you?
Yes, as it has done multiple times.

If you say otherwise you’re either lying or you’ve made no effort to do the most basic research.

JackBlack

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2024, 02:25:26 PM »
There you go with your wealth envy, and your atheism clericism.
No, there I go objecting to your BS.

If you cared about removing suffering, you have to do so.
Tell that to your evil POS.

As for these luxuries, they are actually open for all. The latest Switch game costs $50 to $80 per. Wait a few years, the game you wanted on the Super NES or on video is on some website, you can watch or play for yourself.
i.e. engage in piracy significantly later than it is available for the rich.

Quite a lot of people work multiple jobs just to be able to live.
The luxury is being able to get it as soon as you want, without any risk of being sued for piracy, and without having to care how much of an impact that cost has.

maybe not the quality, but if you want choco, who cares
So again, the rich get luxury (high quality) while the poor get much lower quality.

God cares that people suffer.
If your god existed and cared, it would intervene;  but this is just deflecting from the topic.

Jack Black really doesn't understand anything.
You mean I understand so I don't just blindly accept your BS.

Meanwhile you happily lie to everyone to prop up your BS.

No, that was a very rare practice, and in no way makes you a slave or prisoner.
You would have to be pretty delusional to think it does.

It is quite clearly a work of fiction.
You would have to be extremely delusional to think otherwise.

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2024, 04:00:10 AM »

There is only one group of people on this planet more stupid than flat Earthers. They are called sovereign citizens and you tick that box too, don't ya, Bulma? Just when I thought my opinion of you couldn't get much lower, you lower it another ten levels.

You just keep on drinking the cool aide and don't ya? I bet you are a huge believer in the Mandela effect. With your brain power, you'd have to be.

Unfortunately, it isn't an offence to be a flat earth half-wit, but I take immense pleasure arresting idiotic sovereign citizens. So, when are you planning on visiting Australia?

Tell ya what. You're not "dumb enough" to be sovereign as a member of what was founded as a free country (I assume you're not European, in which case you're already screwed by the EU). This means...
  • You support any children you have also getting grabbed by the foot and getting stamped.
  • You support higher taxes and more laws
  • You probably support gun control
  • You probably support the government taking people's houses and giving it to migrants.
  • You probably support police arresting people for little or no reason. But also support defunding them to replace them with "community leaders" who ar ex-convicts
  • I can reasonably expect you to fully support government having the right to tell you where to live, where to work, who to vote for, and what you can say or do online.
  • But of course, all of these rules are for other people. You don't carry a gun, but you probably have armed guards in your gated community. Democracy is "two foxes voting for what to have for dinner". But what happens once there are no chickens? (Homework: study the fall of the French Revolution and the rise to power of Napoleon)

Yes, you sound really brilliant there. Now, maybe you might want to tell me what is so stupid about wanting to be a sovereign under a country that wad founded as "By the people, for the people, and of the people". Or was that all just talk?

Also, the word is Kool-Aid. No 'c' and no 'e'. People who don't pay attention to detail think the Mandela Effect isn't real. It really was "Luke, I am your father", it's Berenstein Bears, and it's Fruit Loops. We live in a world of dumb misspelled brand names and slogans, thanks in part to the Large Hadron Collider creating miniature time/space wormholes.  The bears were named after their author Stan & Jan (same name), but Berenstain is not a name. The -stein suffix is a common feature of German names.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/4ar9l2/does_anyone_else_personally_remember_any_last/
    There is no way in hell anyone would have a name -stain because such suffixes are not regular to any nationality. This is due to being sent to a Biden dumbass universe, where everyone thinks it's obvious this senile fool was elected. But some of us notice things in those spot the difference puzzles, and notice when everyone else seems to remember a different timeline.

Oh, and on the topic of Australia, this was another case of not paying attention. This was news media mixing up Antarctica and Australia, either intentionally (to avoid people making the connection that maybe North Pole is the center and there is no South Pole, except on the underside) or because media is made up of dumbasses who widely get details wrong (adding to the Mandela Effect). It's Antarctica that doesn't exist. I know for a fact that Australia was a penal colony, and that I can expect to find deserts, cattle, and people who are remarkably defiant of their nation's gun control laws. What I won't find, however is upside-down cities like RE seem to think is logical. And there is no Arizona.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 04:18:34 AM by bulmabriefs144 »