• 1811 Replies
?

Horatio

• Official Member
Re: James's theory on dinosaurs
« Reply #1410 on: March 22, 2011, 09:52:35 AM »
These gentlemen were using their beaks.

Did they appear to be unionized?
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #1411 on: March 22, 2011, 03:05:09 PM »
Brother James, sounds like a lucky escape but you captured some rare footage there. I think I can see the tobacco pipe that one of them dropped in his effort to strike you. This proves that dinosaurs smoke tobacco leaves!

Might I recommend that for your safety you were some kind of disguise in the future. that way you may become smore accepted into their culture and be able to make further observations therein. A brief search yielded this result:

It looks like an excellent starting point for anyone wishing to integrate themselves into this ancient civilisation.

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #1412 on: March 22, 2011, 03:11:17 PM »
Brother James, sounds like a lucky escape but you captured some rare footage there. I think I can see the tobacco pipe that one of them dropped in his effort to strike you. This proves that dinosaurs smoke tobacco leaves!

Might I recommend that for your safety you were some kind of disguise in the future. that way you may become smore accepted into their culture and be able to make further observations therein. A brief search yielded this result:

It looks like an excellent starting point for anyone wishing to integrate themselves into this ancient civilisation.

Brother Crustinator, while normally I would agree that wearing a disguise is the perfect way to conduct anthropological inquiries, with dinosaurs I would advice caution. Their mating rituals, as displayed in this picture: are very aggressive and posing as a dinosaur might make you the involuntary target of one of the more lonely dinosaurs.
I would suggest camouflage. Something like this: should be explored first, as it can bring you close to the dinosaurs on the beach, where they mount their vessels.
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #1413 on: March 22, 2011, 06:04:17 PM »
Well suggested, Brother Beorn.  Alternatively, a method of avoiding attention from amorous dinosaurs would be to work undercover in teams, thereby signaling that you already have a mate.  Observe how the professionals operate:

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1414 on: March 22, 2011, 06:54:51 PM »
Crusty for Prime Minister.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #1415 on: March 22, 2011, 07:01:43 PM »
This thread has gone so far off the deep end that it drowned.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1416 on: March 23, 2011, 05:24:40 AM »
James, the aggression exhibited by these Dinosaurs seems unusual. Moreover, if I recall correctly you once had an encounter with a trained attack Dinosaur acting at the behest of its Conspiracy masters. I have to wonder to what extent Dinosaurs are involved in the Conspiracy...
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #1417 on: March 23, 2011, 08:59:08 AM »
Duck is a dinosaur ethnicity. Does it not prove anything just because it's duck? Are you being racist?

a) species have nothing to do with race
b) ducks have nothing to do with prehistoric dinosaur species.

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #1418 on: March 23, 2011, 09:24:35 AM »

Please don't spam with image macros unless you intend to contribute to the discussion.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 09:39:39 AM by Ichimaru Gin :] »
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #1419 on: March 23, 2011, 02:39:23 PM »
Well suggested, Brother Beorn.  Alternatively, a method of avoiding attention from amorous dinosaurs would be to work undercover in teams, thereby signaling that you already have a mate.  Observe how the professionals operate:

Brother Saddam, I would worry for our mutual Brother if he were to try to disguise himself as you have suggested. That owuld be akin to dressing as a 1970s pimp in an attempt to go undercover in a New York gang. Most street gangs these days were a lot less ermine and our mutual Brothers life would surely be in jeopardy.

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #1420 on: March 23, 2011, 02:50:47 PM »

Please don't spam with image macros unless you intend to contribute to the discussion.

Jumping the shark was very relevant to this thread, and I am certainly not the only person that thinks so.

Ichi, this entire thread is a disgrace that belongs in Random Musings and you know it.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #1421 on: March 23, 2011, 04:14:52 PM »
Why wasn't Barney removed Ichi?

Edit: Or any other picture one that same page?

?

Around And About

• Circular Logic Falls Flat
« Reply #1422 on: March 23, 2011, 04:23:25 PM »

Not sure, but it's good to know that pictures of mating dinosaurs and naked sandy women are allowed!
I'm not black nor a thug, I'm more like god who will bring 7 plagues of flat earth upon your ass.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #1423 on: March 23, 2011, 04:26:26 PM »

Not sure, but it's good to know that pictures of mating dinosaurs and naked sandy women are allowed!
I know, if I post pictures of either of those and I get banned, I shall reference this thread.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #1424 on: March 23, 2011, 04:30:16 PM »
I know, if I post pictures of either of those and I get banned, I shall reference this thread.

It will do you no good. The Conspiracy is in control now.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #1425 on: March 23, 2011, 05:13:15 PM »

Brother Saddam, I would worry for our mutual Brother if he were to try to disguise himself as you have suggested. That owuld be akin to dressing as a 1970s pimp in an attempt to go undercover in a New York gang. Most street gangs these days were a lot less ermine and our mutual Brothers life would surely be in jeopardy.

I'm not necessarily suggesting that he dress up as Barney.  I'm only saying that working as a part of a team is likely to reduce the risk of rape.

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #1426 on: March 23, 2011, 05:14:38 PM »
Saddam is Barney.  He is.

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #1427 on: March 23, 2011, 11:04:56 PM »

They're relevant.
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #1428 on: March 23, 2011, 11:33:47 PM »

They're relevant.
Barney is not relevant.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #1429 on: March 24, 2011, 07:49:37 AM »

They're relevant.
Barney is not relevant.

It is very relevant.  We are talking about dinosaur disguises.

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #1430 on: March 24, 2011, 09:05:19 AM »
I have a confession. I do not know what shall be held against me, or what consequences I may gain, but I have to say it.

I may or may not be a dinosaur.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #1431 on: March 24, 2011, 01:31:18 PM »
I'm only saying that working as a part of a team is likely to reduce the risk of rape.

??? You should be doing this already.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #1432 on: March 24, 2011, 01:50:34 PM »
I have a confession. I do not know what shall be held against me, or what consequences I may gain, but I have to say it.

I may or may not be a dinosaur.

Don't worry about it, man.  None of us are racist.  Besides, there are good dinosaurs and bad dinosaurs, just like people.

I'm only saying that working as a part of a team is likely to reduce the risk of rape.

??? You should be doing this already.

I agree, but apparently Brother James isn't.  That's a problem.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #1433 on: March 25, 2011, 09:57:56 AM »
Now I know why governments can commit huge atrocities. It's kinda like this thread; the mods are being hilariously out of order and it's kinda funny to watch.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #1434 on: March 26, 2011, 11:39:27 AM »
Now I know why governments can commit huge atrocities. It's kinda like this thread; the mods are being hilariously out of order and it's kinda funny to watch.

I hope NATO will step in if the mods turn on us.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1435 on: March 26, 2011, 08:31:34 PM »
Crusty, I would have thought that you know that NATO is in on the conspiracy. We have enough trouble without NATO on here.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #1436 on: March 27, 2011, 04:17:07 PM »
This is true. NATO (NASA) only ever act in their own best interests. However is would not surprise me if things on this forum were not as black and white as they seem. Certainly many senior accounts have been hacked by Conspiracy Agents. To this end, both NASAs interests and our own would briefly align to remove the scourge.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #1437 on: April 18, 2011, 03:53:01 PM »
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/110412201724.htm

"Evolution in birds of the olfactory bulb, the part of the brain where smell information is processed, passing from a dinosaur (Bambiraptor) through early birds (Lithornis, Presbyornis) to a modern-day bird (pigeon). (Credit: Courtesy of WitmerLab at Ohio University)"

?

Around And About

• Circular Logic Falls Flat
« Reply #1438 on: April 18, 2011, 05:56:37 PM »
Yeah, and guess what? Bambiraptors are therapods. So just for fun I'll ask this again:

Anyway, my point is...how did non-therapod dinosaurs get on all of the continents? ???
I'm not black nor a thug, I'm more like god who will bring 7 plagues of flat earth upon your ass.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1439 on: April 22, 2011, 01:29:49 PM »
They were taken across as livestock.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901