Question to you, flat earthers

• 14 Replies
?

Sphere

« on: June 05, 2005, 12:50:51 AM »
You people belive that the government is hidding all this information about the earth being flat, why is this? A long time ago when everyone belived that the earth was flat, why did someone decide to cover it up?

?

not afraid

OPEN ur EYES
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 02:11:42 AM »
The goverment hides the TRUTH from you and me aspart of the FREEMASONS and the JEWISH INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY to send socalled "space"craft into "space" these socalled "space"craft are governmetn holoograms and CGI. Why don; t You OPEN YOUR EYES and stop drinking the INTERNATIONAL JEWISH GOVERNMENT COOL AID.

?

Sphere

what?
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 01:27:36 AM »
That my friend didnt answer shit.

?

Kool-Aid man

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 01:27:45 AM »
But I like kool aid...

?

Ronnie Z

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 07:35:33 AM »
Yes, why? Why go through all that trouble?

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 07:50:48 AM »
I think that not afraid is anti semtic
gnorance can be excused, Stupidity cannot.

?

Anonymous

Re: what?
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 01:19:50 PM »
Quote from: "Sphere"
That my friend didnt answer shit.

I come to this page only when i need a good laugh, i dont understand why you actually argue with this guys

?

Sphere

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 10:28:49 PM »
Im not arguing with them, im asking them 2 questions. That they should know and I would like to hear there response.

?

Kool-Aid man

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2005, 03:36:14 AM »
Do you have something against Kool-Aid or what? If you do speak up or I'll drink an entire pitcher right now!

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2006, 08:33:54 AM »
There is no good reason to hide this from the masses.  If the church knew the earth was flat, they would have sponsored trips, spread the word, etc., because it would greatly increase their power by the rapid boost of membership.  AGAIN, there is no good reason to hide a flat earth

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 09:31:45 AM »
more than anything else, the most common reason for a conspiracy is the acquisition of power. i however do not see the potential for power in fooling people into thinking the world is spherical

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2006, 12:25:46 PM »
Quote from: "DrQuak"
more than anything else, the most common reason for a conspiracy is the acquisition of power. i however do not see the potential for power in fooling people into thinking the world is spherical

Think of all the money that can be 'spent' on space exploration!

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 02:04:53 PM »
Quote from: "TheEngineer"
Quote from: "DrQuak"

Think of all the money that can be 'spent' on space exploration!

It's all spent and overspent on keeping the conspiracy secret, policing the ice walls, controlling the medias, etc.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2006, 02:22:54 PM »
Quote from: "psouza4"

It's all spent and overspent on keeping the conspiracy secret, policing the ice walls, controlling the medias, etc.

"Space exploration" is far more expensive than military ordinance and civillian propaganda. Besides, much of the ice-wall/media related revenue is claimed through other areas of funding (the education system, the military, etc).

Even if they spend a lot of the Space Budget on policing the ice wall, there's still a huge amount ready to line the pockets of the conspiracy's upper echelons and enough to keep the subordinates quiet.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2006, 06:47:50 AM »
In a years time I'll be flying from netherlands to south pole and right around, will tell you what I see. You will still be here defending your cause right?