One weird Question: Please answer sensibly

• 59 Replies
One weird Question: Please answer sensibly
« on: September 17, 2017, 07:43:03 AM »
I have one complex type of question regarding flat Earth and assumed  liberation of human beings related to that.
I have done much research on this for last two and half years. Watched bunch of the videos understood the topic like a starter with nothing in my mind.
Actually I was doing much research on the tpoics like UFOs, Illuminati, hollow earth theory, reptile people and their blood line, ancient aliens, aliens, some major Bible phrases related to Revelations and Bible  references given in flat Earth theory, coming of Jesus again , and many other things but when I started studying flat Earth and it's aspects then everything started connecting to each other and was like these small topics could be part of bigger plot like Globe Earth.
I envisioned the possibilities and connected several dots.
My only question is related to flat earth theory, liberation related to it and coming of Jesus again but after false Massiah.

So what if flat Earth and false Jesus are connected? What if flat earth movement is just preparation for the coming of false Massiah? Because one of the Illuminati cards contain flat Earth card and it's value is much higher. According to my observation Illuminati is exposed much and loosing control of mass people. So what if flat Earth is another Illuminati card played by elites in the name of salvation and liberation. Just to have control on mass. Because it's result will be something like one world govt all over the world. Not claiming exactly this will happen but what if this could be the possibility also?

Re: One weird Question: Please answer sensibly
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 08:43:02 AM »
Who's Jesus arm wrestling with?  Have you seen the Stallone movie "Over the Top"?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

GRIZZ420

• DA BEARS!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 09:05:16 AM »
Bible myths aside it still wouldnt be that way. The flat earth movement is a super small group and I mean really small. FErs make up only a few million people out of 7.5 billion in the world. If your antichrist was going to use it as a tool he failed because 5 to 7 million FE believers is a microscopic fraction of the world population. Most FErs in the USA are bible thumper creationists country folk.
Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
- John Adams

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 08:30:43 AM »
Bible myths aside it still wouldnt be that way. The flat earth movement is a super small group and I mean really small. FErs make up only a few million people out of 7.5 billion in the world. If your antichrist was going to use it as a tool he failed because 5 to 7 million FE believers is a microscopic fraction of the world population. Most FErs in the USA are bible thumper creationists country folk.
You cannot claim everything written in holy scriptures is absurd and myth. It's up to you how much you can perceive from those scriptures
But in these years I have seen comments are changing on flat Earth related materials on YouTube. Whatever  their group count was, but followers are increasing. And this cannot be denied.

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 08:41:34 AM »
You cannot claim everything written in holy scriptures is absurd and myth. It's up to you how much you can perceive from those scriptures
But in these years I have seen comments are changing on flat Earth related materials on YouTube. Whatever  their group count was, but followers are increasing. And this cannot be denied.

Why can't one look at the Bible just like one looks at the ancient Greek myths? A simple collection of tales.

As for Internet presence seeming to grow, that's a very poor stick to be attempting to measure against. It heavily plays into why online polls aren't very trustworthy. I might agree numbers are increasing, but not likely by how much they or comments would have you believe.

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 08:49:36 AM »

You speak nonsense .

The majority of the world believe in the  flat plane .

The Chinese know the world is flat as do all nations in the far east .

Africans know the world is flat .

Indians know the world is flat .

It is only in the so called west that people have believed the world to be a globe for the past 120 years .

In the 19th century in Britain people where taught that the Earth is flat with waters above and waters below .

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 09:02:57 AM »

You speak nonsense .

It is only in the so called west that people have believed the world to be a globe for the past 120 years .

In the 19th century in Britain people where taught that the Earth is flat with waters above and waters below .

Can you back up those statements?  Have you been to any of those places and asked?  I have been to them and I'm pretty sure you are wrong.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 09:16:16 AM »

You speak nonsense .

You speak fluid stupidity....

...and you presume to speak for "the majority of the world".

How arrogant, and full of shit can one person be?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 10:35:32 AM »

You speak nonsense .

If you claim that the majority of world believe the world is flat, do a simple experiment and post it on youtube.  Go to your local grocery store, or some place with a high number of everyday people.  Record yourself and their reactions to your claim that the earth is flat.  I would love to see their reactions ::)

edit: spelling

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 10:39:04 AM »

You speak nonsense .

Yes, Could you please provide a citation for that statement please?

Because the internet says otherwise...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_space_travelers_by_nationality

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_space_travel_by_nationality

Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

GRIZZ420

• DA BEARS!
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 10:39:29 AM »

Every single thing in your response is just full blown false.

You speak nonsense .
FALSE and this borders in the realm of a troll statement. Even flat earthers face palm after this one.
FALSE China,Russia,India,Australia,Japan,South Korea,Philippines and many more live in the sphere reality and most of them have space programs.
FALSE and just more all out nonsense
FALSE Native Americans these days live in reality but they do have many creation stories and most thought one these and most suggest a sphere earth. The world was on the curved back of a giant turtle, The gods created a brown ball and it grew larger and became the earth, they lived on a giant island kept afloat with ropes that went to the sky. Plus many more go look them up they have some great myths.
FALSE and this is just dumb especially if you live in a westernized country which I think you do but I could be wrong. Ferdinand Magellan circumnavigated the world in 1519 confirming the sphere earth and was just one.
FALSE some of the religious ones sure but the majority of the British didnt. The British were one of the first exploiters of the sphere earth. They had the largest navy in the world and colonized everything. They had a saying "The sun never sets on the British empire"
The only thing false here is your statements
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 11:20:39 AM by GRIZZ420 »
Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
- John Adams

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2017, 10:58:04 AM »

You speak nonsense .

please show proof to support this claim

and as for the initial question:

yes flat earth and jesus (as all religions) are related to each other as they are all believes that have no evidence to base on and to prove to be true.

i only see claims from FEIB and never any explanation that their claims works with the reality.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 11:10:25 AM by Canadabear »

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 11:02:58 AM »

You speak nonsense .

Can you back up those statements?  Have you been to any of those places and asked?  I have been to them and I'm pretty sure you are wrong.

My nieces and nephews used to believe in Santa when they asked what he was bringing me for Xmas I didn't tell them he didn't exist .

The video below proves that you Heliocentrics speak out of your arse regarding how long your model has been accepted by the public and has been taught in the education system .

RocketSauce

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 11:05:03 AM »
canadabear, please modify and spell check... you prove something by showing proof

*fact*

RocketSauce

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2017, 11:06:43 AM »

You speak nonsense .

My nieces and nephews used to believe in Santa when they asked what he was bringing me for Xmas I didn't tell them he didn't exist .

The video below proves that you Heliocentrics speak out of your arse regarding how long your model has been accepted by the public and has been taught in the education system .

but where is your citation for your claims on how many people believe flat earth?

*fact*

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2017, 11:11:13 AM »

Every single thing in your response is just full blown false.

You speak nonsense .
FALSE and this borders in the realm of a troll statement. Even flat earthers face palm after this one.
FALSE China,Russia,India,Australia,Japan,South Korea,Philippines and many more live in the sphere reality and most of them have space programs.
FALSE and just more all out nonsense
FALSE Native Americans these days live in reality but they do have many creation stories and most thought one these and most suggest a sphere earth. The world was on the curved back of a giant turtle, The gods created a brown ball and it grew larger and became the earth, they lived on a giant island kept afloat with ropes that went to the sky. Plus many more go look them up they have some great myths.
FALSE and this is just dumb especially if you live in the west which I think you do but I could be wrong. Ferdinand Magellan circumnavigated the world in 1519 confirming the sphere earth and was just one.
FALSE some of the religious ones sure but the majority of the British didnt. The British were one of the first exploiters of the sphere earth. They had the largest navy in the world and colonized everything. They had a saying "The sun never sets on the British empire"
The only thing false here is your statements

Lol .

Just because the government's of these nations have a space program does not mean the people of the nation believe in that bollocks.

You are incorrect regarding Great Britain you should watch the video in my last post and also watch this one :

If we look at the great men of the time such as Parallax it is said he steam rollered all opponents to the Flat Earth . This is because at the time the flat earth was still taught in the education system so it was the generally accepted model .

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 11:13:08 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2017, 11:13:04 AM »

You speak nonsense .

i am sure i can find a newspaper article that will say that Ken Ham is correct with his clam that the earth is only 6000 years old.

please try again.

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2017, 11:13:43 AM »

You speak nonsense .

i am sure i can find a newspaper article that will say that Ken Ham is correct with his clam that the earth is only 6000 years old.

please try again.

Lol.

Epic Fail .

RocketSauce

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2017, 11:16:48 AM »
Just because the government's of these nations have a space program does not mean the people of the nation believe in that bollocks.

I'm sorry, Here... I'll just copy and paste...

where is your citation for your claims on how many people believe flat earth?

*fact*

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2017, 11:20:27 AM »

You speak nonsense .

but where is your citation for your claims on how many people believe flat earth?

It is impossible to prove what people believe as more ofteN than not people will just tell you what you want to hear .

I suggest if you are that bothered you have a conversation with a normal person from one of these nations .

That means they can't be working for you or doing business with you if you have a conversation with someone on a level with you the truth will come out .

The people of these nations only go along with your BS ( whilst laughing behind your backs ) because it is financially viable if you have no power or leverage over them it will soon become apparent what they think about all of your bollocks .

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 11:23:10 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

RocketSauce

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2017, 11:32:38 AM »
So... when you say....

and then you say...

It is impossible to prove what people believe as more ofteN than not people will just tell you what you want to hear

Followed by.... I suggest if you are that bothered you have a conversation with a normal person

Makes Sense to me!!!

*fact*

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2017, 11:45:26 AM »

You speak nonsense .

please try again.

Lol.

Epic Fail .

nice to see that you confirm your epic fail.  ;D

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2017, 11:49:46 AM »
So... when you say....

and then you say...

It is impossible to prove what people believe as more ofteN than not people will just tell you what you want to hear

Followed by.... I suggest if you are that bothered you have a conversation with a normal person

Makes Sense to me!!!

I'm surprised it makes sense to you .

Heliocentric's like you speak nonsense .

In the so called west there are millions of people that believe in the flat plane .

What makes you think the rest of the world will believe the white man's lies ?

Many of these places have there own religion and belief system , and have not had the memory test repeat what you have been indoctrinated with education  .

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 11:52:18 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2017, 11:50:40 AM »

It is impossible to prove what people believe as more ofteN than not people will just tell you what you want to hear .

I suggest if you are that bothered you have a conversation with a normal person from one of these nations .

That means they can't be working for you or doing business with you if you have a conversation with someone on a level with you the truth will come out .

The people of these nations only go along with your BS ( whilst laughing behind your backs ) because it is financially viable if you have no power or leverage over them it will soon become apparent what they think about all of your bollocks .

you just claimed before that most of the people believe that the earth is flat.
now you state that it is impossible to prove what all the people believe.

you just admit that you base you believes on something you can not prove.
and if you can not prove it you can not say that you are correct.

therefore your whole statement above is completely bullshit.

it nice to see how you prove yourself wrong.

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2017, 11:51:45 AM »
So... when you say....

and then you say...

Makes Sense to me!!!

In the so called west there are millions of people that believe in the flat plane .

Many of these places have there own religion and belief system and have not had the memory test repeat what you have been indoctrinated with education system .

again, show where do you get your numbers from of the FEIB.

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2017, 11:54:04 AM »

Yes it is impossible to prove what people believe .

Why don't you go to Africa and do an Internet poll and a hard back survey .

If you come back you can share your results .

Lol.

Lol.

RocketSauce

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2017, 11:55:11 AM »

All I am asking, is where you are coming up with your "Millions" number... Is there a source you can cite other than Youtube?

That is an interesting point... the resurgence of FE belief was probably started by a white man... and I would be willing to bet you that the rest of the world does not "Believe" in the White Mans FE Theory...

*fact*

RocketSauce

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2017, 12:00:17 PM »
Quote from: Resistance.is.Futile

Dude... I'm not following your logic...

I suggest if you are that bothered you have a conversation with a normal person...  Oh, And I'm VEGAN!!!!

Gotcha...

*fact*

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2017, 12:01:23 PM »

Why don't you go to Africa and do an Internet poll and a hard back survey .

If you come back you can share your results .

Lol.

Lol.

you claim to know the quantity of people how believe in a flat earth therefore its up to you to show us proof for you claim.

i look at the number of members in this forum
the total number of members is 11739
if i don't count the ones with no posts its down to 9008

unfortunately i can not look up who is a FEIB and who not, but with the posts is see here it looks almost like there are less FEIB than nonBelivers.
that would bring the number down to under 4500

not very many Believers.

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2017, 12:03:38 PM »
Quote from: Resistance.is.Futile

Dude... I'm not following your logic...

I suggest if you are that bothered you have a conversation with a normal person...  Oh, And I'm VEGAN!!!!

Gotcha...

you can not follow his logic because there is no logic in his way of thinking.